• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a question about Kujman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should specify that kujman being the subject of a documentary could give the impression that everyone in the community is like him and/or condones his actions.

Late again to another thread...

I respectfully disagree with you. People of all kinds are subjects of documentaries, and the personalities of these people have been mostly positive (one example out of thousands is Abraham Lincoln), but yet others have been mostly negative (one example out of thousands is Adolf Hitler), and still others have been a bit of each. Human beings are -- by DEFINITION! -- imperfect... which means we make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them.

For example, I now know that I've rubbed too many people the wrong way over time. My defense is that I didn't know I was doing that. (It turns out that I have some psychological issues that I wasn't aware of, and I'm working on them now.)

In regards to Kurt... well, I can't speak for him. All I can do is talk about how I've interpreted my past interactions with him -- and I did exactly that, earlier in this thread.

Generally, I wish people well; if people have problems or issues, I hope that get them fixed. There are only TWO people on this planet who I feel deserve unending pain, based on how they treated me over time... and neither (to my knowledge!) have this fetish.

Do I think he's a (tickling) god? Of course not. Do I think he's a jerk? Nope. He is certainly an interesting person, and nothing's wrong with that... and also, people are DRAWN to interesting people. (Why do you think so many people like celebrities so much?)

Last edited:
Late again to another thread...

I respectfully disagree with you. People of all kinds are subjects of documentaries, and the personalities of these people have been mostly positive (one example out of thousands is Abraham Lincoln), but yet others have been mostly negative (one example out of thousands is Adolf Hitler), and still others have been a bit of each. Human beings are -- by DEFINITION! -- imperfect... which means we make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them.

For example, I now know that I've rubbed too many people the wrong way over time. My defense is that I didn't know I was doing that. (It turns out that I have some psychological issues that I wasn't aware of, and I'm working on them now.)

In regards to Kurt... well, I can't speak for him. All I can do is talk about how I've interpreted my past interactions with him -- and I did exactly that, earlier in this thread.

Generally, I wish people well; if people have problems or issues, I hope that get them fixed. There are only TWO people on this planet who I feel deserve unending pain, based on how they treated me over time... and neither (to my knowledge!) have this fetish.

Do I think he's a (tickling) god? Of course not. Do I think he's a jerk? Nope. He is certainly an interesting person, and nothing's wrong with that... and also, people are DRAWN to interesting people. (Why do you think so many people like celebrities so much?)

Folks might want to get a hold of old-timers like Max Speer, MrHyde, NJJen or QBweaver & ask about how interesting he is.

Okay I'm going to de-lurk for a bit, just to chime in on this topic. This horse has been dead awhile and the archeologists are still uncovering the remains... still, I find the topic interesting from time to time.

I've spoken with Kuj a few times back in the day, but can't say I know him personally. I know he can come off as abrasive, but he's never been abusive to me, even when I've lamely requested stuff from him on his old Tickle Palace site and yahoo forums. He could've easily told me to "go scratch", but he was courteous with his replies. Is he friendly? Not (to me) particularly, but I've never had issue with him. I do know that he's really protective about his old stuff and still wouldn't let me buy anything from him no matter how much I've offered him. (Not his fault really - at the time he said he didn't have anything). At one point he jokingly told me he was waiting for the "right offer" for his stuff. I can't say if there was any seriousness in that.

"Legend"? - I guess you could get that impression from what little work of his is out there. He was doing some pretty interesting stuff when the quality of videos and other work put out back when was... let's just say it was not at the level it is today. That's like comparing cell phones from the 90's to the smartphones of today, though. I can say that he was a pretty involved and creative contributor to this community, once upon a time. Maybe even innovative for it's day? The jury's still out and may never reconvene.

I haven't interacted with him in years, so I cant say if it's the same or has changed. It would be great to get some hands on his stuff since I have more disposable income now then I did back when.

I do wish him well with wherever he is and whatever he's doing now. I'm still getting over the fact that Andre and Toptklpig are gone. They were my heroes.

Okay I'm going to de-lurk for a bit, just to chime in on this topic. This horse has been dead awhile and the archeologists are still uncovering the remains... still, I find the topic interesting from time to time.

I've spoken with Kuj a few times back in the day, but can't say I know him personally. I know he can come off as abrasive, but he's never been abusive to me, even when I've lamely requested stuff from him on his old Tickle Palace site and yahoo forums. He could've easily told me to "go scratch", but he was courteous with his replies. Is he friendly? Not (to me) particularly, but I've never had issue with him. I do know that he's really protective about his old stuff and still wouldn't let me buy anything from him no matter how much I've offered him. (Not his fault really - at the time he said he didn't have anything). At one point he jokingly told me he was waiting for the "right offer" for his stuff. I can't say if there was any seriousness in that.

"Legend"? - I guess you could get that impression from what little work of his is out there. He was doing some pretty interesting stuff when the quality of videos and other work put out back when was... let's just say it was not at the level it is today. That's like comparing cell phones from the 90's to the smartphones of today, though. I can say that he was a pretty involved and creative contributor to this community, once upon a time. Maybe even innovative for it's day? The jury's still out and may never reconvene.

I haven't interacted with him in years, so I cant say if it's the same or has changed. It would be great to get some hands on his stuff since I have more disposable income now then I did back when.

I do wish him well with wherever he is and whatever he's doing now. I'm still getting over the fact that Andre and Toptklpig are gone. They were my heroes.

We were friends in the 90s, exchanging letters & phone calls. He even sent me a few photos no one has ever seen. Maybe 10 years ago or so I write to him online & he answered back. I asked if I could buy any of his old material. No reply. We were friends. I never shared his stuff. I used to try to kep peace between him & other TMF members. & I got no reply.

A few years after that he mentioned that he was going to get rid of all his material because he found a collector whou would buy it all from him & he would no longer own it to post online. So if he’s still using that line about selling it, he’s never parting with it (since it was supposedly already sold -but certainly not to me.).

He just does his own thing.

You know what would be wonderful? To hear the chronicles of renfaire tickling.

This is so amazing, though some people may find renfaire tickling morally questionable in general, I, personally, don't really care about that aspect. These guys (Kujman, Marco and others) really enjoyed their life, expressing their passion for tickling. I think that most people who love non-con tickling appreciated their content immensely.

I don't even care that renfaire thread was closed by Jeff, there was a reason. Same, I don't care much about new content already.

It's like the things you grow up with, some had cartoons with accidental tickling, some had mainstream clips. I had their clips, these 1-3 minutes long thingies you could see on YouTube.

And I will always have warm feelings about it.

Back to my original point. It would be very interesting to learn the history. Which festival was the first? Which year was it? How did people come up with it?

There are so many questions.

You know what would be wonderful? To hear the chronicles of renfaire tickling.

This is so amazing, though some people may find renfaire tickling morally questionable in general, I, personally, don't really care about that aspect. These guys (Kujman, Marco and others) really enjoyed their life, expressing their passion for tickling. I think that most people who love non-con tickling appreciated their content immensely.

I don't even care that renfaire thread was closed by Jeff, there was a reason. Same, I don't care much about new content already.

It's like the things you grow up with, some had cartoons with accidental tickling, some had mainstream clips. I had their clips, these 1-3 minutes long thingies you could see on YouTube.

And I will always have warm feelings about it.

Back to my original point. It would be very interesting to learn the history. Which festival was the first? Which year was it? How did people come up with it?

There are so many questions.

They were staged, if you ever come across pictures of them, most have the same group of people in them over the years. He's been highly insistent that they weren't, and that he was just so good at tickling that normies flock to him after the fact demanding he allow them to be tortured by him more and more, but it was a show he ran with other people.

The history isn't all that special, you can read him here, when caught out on selling videos, swearing up and down it's not a "non-con torture scenario" and is instead a "family friendly historical event".

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fairs.renaissance/c/hcV2lzj2stI

They were staged, if you ever come across pictures of them, most have the same group of people in them over the years. He's been highly insistent that they weren't, and that he was just so good at tickling that normies flock to him after the fact demanding he allow them to be tortured by him more and more, but it was a show he ran with other people.

The history isn't all that special, you can read him here, when caught out on selling videos, swearing up and down it's not a "non-con torture scenario" and is instead a "family friendly historical event".

It really does feel like an Emperor's New Clothes kind of scenario, where people spin tales of Kujman's greatness, and their personal experiences with him, knowing the claims can't be verified or debunked (Except for the 9/11 thing; I mean, come on).

It really does feel like an Emperor's New Clothes kind of scenario, where people spin tales of Kujman's greatness, and their personal experiences with him, knowing the claims can't be verified or debunked (Except for the 9/11 thing; I mean, come on).

What you don't think "Yeah one of the buildings fell on me but I slept that shit off like a cold nbd" is entirely believable?

What you don't think "Yeah one of the buildings fell on me but I slept that shit off like a cold nbd" is entirely believable?

That, and the "the reports that I died in 9/11 were due to my throwing my phone to an injured dude and the hospital later found it on him and assumed it was me". It's not just that there's always an excuse, it always has to be a badass one.

There was definitely some staged stuff, but I don't think that Canelli renfaire is the case. There was an insane amount of women they invited to their stocks, it can't be that they all are just actors. It's not so hard to trick tourists to stocks on such event.

Thanks for the link, by the way :)

There was definitely some staged stuff, but I don't think that Canelli renfaire is the case. There was an insane amount of women they invited to their stocks, it can't be that they all are just actors. It's not so hard to trick tourists to stocks on such event.

Thanks for the link, by the way :)

Take what you read in that link with a pinch of salt the same goes for the 9/11 claims.

Jeff,
Why aren't you shutting down this thread? You have done it for alot less.

Why shut it down? Nobody cares anymore about the silly drama of the past, it's only the same crowd who like to keep the trouble going and their posts are mostly ignored these days.

My Man (cncreteman) actually knew him fairly well & met with him once with an ex lol :)

I remember those days! I also recall on the old Yahoo Groups apparently; he was mad at Concreteman about something (I'm pretty sure it was about 'stealing" his tickling material - what's new?) and outed him with his real name & talked about how bad his 'faked' videos were. That's when I really kind of started to question what he was up to, because I always liked Concreteman's work.

The 1990s were like the Old West for tickling.

I have met with Kujman. My wife and I met him and his GF a long time ago at a hotel. He is the real deal!! We first met at the Ren Fair in NY and we planned to meet so my wife ended up in the stocks next to his GF, side by side. What a great time and turn on!!. We then met a couple times at a hotel. I have to say, he is the genuine article. I too have read a lot of negative things about him. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Yes, he doesn't sell anything for fear that it would wind up being pirated, can't blame him. I found he and his girlfriend to be awesome people and he really cares about this "hobby" and was a true pioneer in this area from the beginning. His ropework is incredible (just check out my album and see my wife's feet and toes all trussed up). I do not have one bad thing to say about him. I too tried buying videos but he never responded.

Ok, I know this is tangential to the thread, but I noticed your mentioning of Andre and decided to search the forum about him. I saw a few others have mentioned this as well.

I guess I've been totally out of the loop on this, but I didn't realize Andre passed away. When did that happen?

EDIT: Ok, apparently, it was back in 2014. He was only 50. :(

Well, I found the infamous Kujman Ren/Colonial bit shot in someone’s home, lost since 2018.

These images are rough, since they came from a multi-generational VHS dub to home DVD. This is a pretty good scene, featuring both tickling and a block of spikes pressed in the soles, and big toe tied to a basket with bricks placed in it.

Now there are 2 versions of the story. The video was shot in someone’s private home, where the college-age woman lived with her parents. Apparently it was all consensual (I can’t speak knowledgeably about the extent or intensity of the play, however.)

The KUJ version is that her parents were there for the taping, and laughed along with his antics, even egging on the tickling (none of this is heard on the video.)

But the video was shot by TMF member MrHyde (he’s a long-timer who no longer comes around here. He may show up to NEST from time to time.) He said he was nervous the entire time and wanted to wrap up filming because her parents were not home, didn’t know that this would be happening, and no one was sure when they would show up.

Exciting times for all.

DACFB0E0-B8DB-4A3A-9116-48B2D39F83F6.jpeg4F413661-A857-473F-A168-D4F857FB3332.jpegA322B5DA-8AAA-4B0E-AA51-B80CE078D9AC.jpeg118D01FE-B18A-4942-BBFE-5CDD79041427.jpegC851C314-1A68-455F-9D96-621A3673A40F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back