• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled by her boss (M/F Feet, Nylons)

Still in awe over Dahoochman's original fantastic story! I can't help but keep imagining what could possibly come next and here's another continuation.

The Temp

I pulled into the driveway and saw my wife's car already home. That must've meant the boss was away or having a late meeting, and she probably hadn't been tickled silly. The insurance business was doing very well. My wife got a big raise and the nerd traveled to conferences every once in a while. Whenever he would return, my wife would be an exhausted wreck that night, but usually for two solid weeks after, we'd have earth shattering sex. I hadn't had the opportunity to peak in on her recently, but it seemed like it was nearing time for a visit.

The added money was nice and her leg wear collection had grown. She had a sexy new business wardrobe to match all the weight she lost from skipping lunches. Each conference meant the boss would bring back new pairs of sheer, silky, and very sexy stockings. I'm pretty sure she keeps the ultra sexy ones at the office to tease the creep with (and used to help get the raise) and wears the business appropriate ones to and from work. The same was true with her shoes. She had a new pair that were corporate sexy, sleek with high heels, along with her usual ones. There were probably more smoking hot pairs at work that were easy to slip off in a moment.

Opening the door, I was met by two such sleek sexy pairs kicked on the floor and heard my wife and another woman talking. The evening was looking promising after all. In the living room, I found an amazingly gorgeous young woman, maybe 25 years old, sitting with her feet propped up on the coffee table. She seemed surprised to see me, and immediately sat up. My wife walked in from the kitchen, carrying two glasses of wine. She looked as stunning as always and handed a glass to her hot friend.

"Hey babe, you're home!! I'd like you to meet Katie! She's working with me at the office." while she walked toward me and gave me a quick peck. "She lives over at the Forrestdale apartments, and I insisted she have a good meal with us."
Katie stood up and was the same height as my wife; firm, fit, perky, shapely in absolutely all the right places, with beautiful long blond hair and an equally beautiful smile. Her skirt was a little shorter, exposing her amazing legs in coffee brown hose and her tiny feet. She was femininely petite and looked a little apologetic, as if she was intruding.

"Hi" she said with a smile and held out her hand.
"Hi, Katie. Very nice to meet you." as I shook her hand, it felt delicate and I immediately adjusted my grip, as if holding an egg, while still trying to be warm. She seemed to appreciate it and I sensed a little relief from her. The more I spoke with her and my wife, I realized they probably had a bit more wine before I got home. They were both a little buzzed and before long, everyone was comfortable and joking while we hung out.

My wife checked on dinner a few times. Each time she went into the kitchen, Katie would continue to speak and it took all my focus to keep my eyes on her eyes, and not travel her body. She sat with her legs crossed, wiggling her toes and flexing her soles. Her short skirt had ridden up, showing almost full leg from her hip to toes. She leaned back and her cleavage was a dream. I would excuse myself to get up occasionally to shut curtains or turn on lights as it started getting dark. Katie just kept chatting away.

After dinner, my wife asked if I wouldn't mind driving Katie home. I grabbed my keys and watched as Katie stepped into her heels. I never get tired of seeing a woman do that. In the car, Katie blabbed away and I would sneak glances at her legs. They looked so shapely and great under any light and she didn't notice my looks while she kept on talking - saying something about a cat she had. Her apartment wasn't far and she was grateful. Ever the gentleman I asked if she needed help getting in when we got to her place. "You are such a sweetie, that's so thoughtful. I should be okay." she said. But I watched to make sure she got in the door before pulling away and she waved and blew a kiss. I enjoyed the entire show as she climbed two steps to the door. Clearly, she had mastered the art of strutting in high heels.

At home, my wife was doing dishes. I moved behind her and put my arms around her waist. "That was fun." she said. "Katie just started as a temp and has been helping me with a ton of work. She's really nice, but she's all alone with her cat." I tried to be supportive but I really wanted to move the discussion to the bedroom before my wife crashed from the wine. "That was nice of you to invite her.", I said and planted a nibble on the side of her neck, below her ear.

"Ooooh! Shivers!" she giggled and did a quick shimmy. At that point I squeezed the devastating tickle spots above her hips that I recall were very effective. She jumped and her hands dropped the pan she was scrubbing while she started to coil and bend, still keeping her wet hands in the sink. Shocked, she giggled "What are you doing?!!"
"What, you mean this?" and I squeezed again, sending her into another shriek. "Yes, that!!!!", she laughed. That's when I started squeezing those tiny hips like a mad man and teased, "Is something wrong? Does this tickle or something?". She exploded in laughs and her wet hands tried to break her free from my grip but I was not giving up. She started falling to the floor and I gently eased her down, tickling the whole way. On the floor, she couldn't get any traction in her slippery stockings and she ended up on her back, clutching her sides, with me kneeling over. Once she stopped laughing, she had a naughty look in her eye. "Help me up babe." she grabbed my arms. I lifted her and she turned off the water, then turned, gave me a sweet kiss with plenty of frisky tongue, unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. She headed toward the bathroom with it and said with equal sweetness and tease, "Well you seem to be Dr. Handsy tonight. I really need a house call. Meet me in the operating room, doctor."

This was new and I liked this game. Sprinting to the bedroom, I stripped on the way. A few minutes later, my wife slinked out of the bathroom, wearing my shirt, a pair of sexy black thigh-highs, and nothing else. Mind blowing - hot, with her hair down and only one button keeping the shirt on. The stockings were most likely from one of her bosses conference trips and I really appreciated her slipping into them.

"Doctor", she said in an innocent voice, "I seem to have a bad case of giggles trapped inside me. Is there anything you can do to cure me?" This was awesome beyond words and nothing I could have ever fantasized. She had me rock hard as soon as she said "giggles". A whole new side of my wife I've never seen. It could have been the wine talking, or her missed tickles at work, but none of that mattered to me, not now.
"Well, this is a rare condition." I played along, "I know of a cure and I'll have to conduct a Giggle-outa-me."
"A What?" she laughed, looking at me like I was crazy.

"It's Latin," I continued to stay in character while trying to build the mood, "You're in the insurance business, so I'm sure you've seen people with claims for an Appendectomy - when a doctor carefully and thoroughly removes the Appendix from the body. Well, in a Giggle-outa-me, the doctor carefully and thoroughly removes the giggles from the body." She laughed along and I was sure she appreciated my creativity. I thought it was brilliant and was proud of myself.

"Okay, doctor. How does a Giggle-outa-me work?"
I said I would have to remove her gown and have her lie down on the bed - er, operating table.

She was silly and compliant, and teased, "Are you sure you're not Doctor Hardbone?". It was clear this fantasy had me very erect. Also, her naked curves looked amazing and the lace-top band of her thigh-highs both concealed and revealed her beautiful skin at mid-thigh, with the sheer black silk hugging all the way to her toes. I couldn't wait to dig into her little feet the way I'd seen her boss do. Once on the bed she asked, "Like this doctor?", and stretched out with her beautiful creamy skin from fingertips to the top of her thigh-highs.

"Yes, very good. For this very serious procedure, I'll need to probe your entire body to remove the giggles. So, you'll need to stay as still as possible and I'll position your arms and legs as needed."
"Yes, doctor." came a giggle and I could tell she was anticipating some fun.

I didn't know where to attack first. At the office, I remembered her under arms were horribly ticklish and I hadn't tried there before. But, I thought starting aggressive might not be as effective as teasing her up with suspense. Knowing she loved being tickled in stockings, I started at her knees and gently caressed them. She squirmed a little and laughed.
"I think I've found a few culprits." I said while she chuckled, "I think I need to probe deeper." with her excitement growing. I started squeezing and she wiggled and laughed hysterically. "Oh, yes. I believe there are a good number trapped in here." I said teasingly while the pulsing shot to my hard on.

I couldn't resist moving up her gorgeous thighs and she laughed and bucked as I grabbed the front and back of her left thigh and began kneading my fingers into her tight form. The sheer film felt soft and wonderful. She straightened and tried to pull away. I did the same to her right thigh and she almost jumped off the bed when I grabbed and played with the back of both thighs.

"This is the most severe case I've ever seen. Giggles are trapped everywhere. I'm going to need you to roll over on your stomach." I directed. My wife was laughing and did as I said, fully enjoying our game. I straddled her calves and faced her feet at the end of the bed while she could feel my bulge. We shared a laugh as she asked, "Everything okay back there Doctor Hardbone?" It was actually better than okay. I had her sexy stockinged feet pinned, soles up, and waiting for my eager fingers to elicit a torture I've long dreamed of. The black silk showed the little wrinkles at the balls of her feet and at her arches and the beautiful shadow of dark and light at her smooth heels and hollows of her toes was more than I could bare. I started lightly and my fingers glided over the smooth fabric. Giggles and laughs came immediately, and I almost did too.
I tried to start slow and create anticipation but I lost control and tickled her feet like crazy. She exploded into laughter and continued as I did this for a good 15 minutes. She offered little resistance and that just made me even more determined and excited.

I stopped and turned around, straddling her hips. Now, those armpits were mine. I moved my hands up her back and grabbed around to the hollows of her armpits. She tried to pull her arms in, but my fingers were already there and all she did was pin them in further. I wiggled them with all I had and she burst into silent laughter as she struggled to break free while on her tummy and with me on her back. I could tell she was getting weak and I did something evil. I released my fingers from her armpits and pulled her right arm up and then tickled the open spot on her right armpit. She gasped and screamed, 'AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BABE, NOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!! PLEEEEHEEEEHEEEEZ". I stopped and repeated the same to her left armpit. Then I focused on her tight sides and ribs in front of me.
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she shrieked and went silent. I enjoyed this for another 10 minutes. She went limp and didn't stop giggling. I turned my beautiful little silly mess over and let her laugh for a few more minutes. Her nipples were hard and her box glistened. I obliged by sucking and working her nipples between my lips, tongue and teeth while I lightly tickled the sides of her breast. She gasped for breath and laughed out,"Dahahaha-ctor, thissss feeheeheeheels like a little hahaha more than a hahaha Giggle-outahahahah-meeeeheeheehee." I stopped for a moment and said, "Well, there are giggles trapped all over and sometimes, to be thorough, I need to release them from pleasure spots as well as tickle spots."

"Oh, doctor, is that so? I think I have another pleasure spot that needs a release." And with that, we had sex like rabbits. My legs sliding against her silky legs was amazing.
Before pulling out, she asked me to wait so we could roll over and let her be on top. This was awesome. She leaned up with her legs straddling mine and started to grind. It was incredible and I was getting light-headed when she asked, 'Babe, can you do something for me?"
I would have done anything. She asked, "Tickle my feet again while we do it?" This was a dream come true and words I never imagined her saying. I guess the nerd had done me a favor, all this time, by getting her hooked on being tickled. I reached down and felt her sexy soles, then tickled from heel to sole with wild abandon. She erupted in laughter and started grinding again. She screamed and then exploded into a laughing, moaning orgasm.
I had never heard such a sweet sound of combined torture and pleasure. She fell on me and grabbed my head, kissing me everywhere. We lay there for a while and ultimately fell asleep. It was well after midnight.

The next morning, we got ready for work and left together, just in time. As I locked the door behind us she laughed and said, "A Giggle-outa-me". I was still so proud of myself and stated,"A very effective treatment for a very serious ailment."

"Latin?" she laughed and gave me a peck.
"A brilliant and, I believe, mis-understood culture." I answered.

"See you tonight Doc." she said as she opened her car door.

"I have some earlier time slots available." I kidded with great hope of repeating the night before, just a little earlier.

"We'll see how the day goes. Bye, babe." and she blew a kiss goodbye.

This gave me a jolt as this was the second time in a day a beautiful woman did this to me. I knew the night may depend on any work related tickles, but either way, I would be ready and anxious to explore again. I was so pleased with the new chapter we had started. But, the blown kiss reminder now made me wonder about Katie's sexy legs and little feet, and if she had ever had them tickled while having an orgasm.

But that's another unbelievable fantasy come true for later.

Both authors did an awesome job! They described the perfect woman! Gets tickled by the boss, but no sex with him, and great tickling and sex with her hubby.

Really enjoyed that! Thanks for the original and the continuations!!

There needs to be more stories like these! There are many fans of this situation it looks like.

Hooch, just a suggestion here, why don't you make this a multi-part story like some of your others? It's one of your smaller stories, but clearly it's one of your more popular ones. It's one of the top 15 most viewed stories on this forum.

I figured I would bump this for any newbies not familiar with older stories. That and considering it has over 47,000 views and is one of the 25 most viewed stories in the 20 year history of this forum, well, I humbly thought it was worth a bump.

Someone should write the part where Katie the temp gets into the action !!!

You should draw out this story more, Hooch. A boss or anyone in a position of power doing the tickling is always a classic

So by popular demand, 20 years later, I will be posting a part 2 to this story! Stay tuned, I promise it will not disappoint!

You're on a roll with your writing dahoochman!! I will be looking forward to your continuation on this story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back