• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled by her boss (M/F Feet, Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
The alarm went off at 7:30 AM that day. My wife got up and started her
morning ritual of preparing for work. This ritual was the same every
morning; a hot shower, blow dry her hair, iron her clothes, get dressed, and sit at her makeup mirror and get ready. I had the day off , so I rolled over and tryed to go back to sleep. But, as usual, I couldn't, so I just sat there and watched my wife get ready.

One thing I've always found sexy is a woman putting on her stockings. I stared as she rolled the black sheer hose up her left leg, then her right. Then she got up and stepped into her skirt, a black knee length deal with a slit to mid thigh up the right side. Then, she sat at her makeup mirror and crossed her legs as she applied her face. Her legs are probably her best feature, nicely shaped, especially the calves. I stared at her legs and especially her sexy little feet, probably the nicest feet I've ever seen, and also quite ticklish. I moved down to the foot of the bed and reached over to her foot, and lightly scratched on the sole, reminding her
of her ticklishness. "Not now" she replied as she hurriedly tried to
finish her makeup. "I'm running late as it is!" she grumbled. She then got up and stepped into her black pumps. She asked if she could use my car as she was low on gas. I told her to go ahead, and that my keys were on the nightstand. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and was off.

I finally got up around 10:30 that morning, and decided I would see if my wife wanted to have lunch with me. I called the office where she worked as a receptionist for an insurance saleman, and she said she had already made plans. I accepted her answer and hung up. Then I got suspicious. The last few days, she seemed to have plans almost every day for lunch. Also, she was getting home late every day too. But, it seemed like as soon as she got home she was ripping my clothes off for sex, and she was always soaking wet. It didn't make sense. I had to check this out.

I arrived at the small office at 12:00 noon. A sign on the front door said "OUT TO LUNCH. BACK AT 1:00." I looked in through the blinds and saw my wifes empty desk, and turned to leave. Then I thought I heard something, so I pressed my ear against the door. I had heard something, it sounded like laughter. Then I heard it again, only louder. Now my mind started going! Was my wife cheating on me? I had to know what was going on. Maddening thoughts of my wife having sex with this insurance nerd filled my head. I tried the door, but it was locked. Then I realized, I had her car, so I had her KEYS! She had an extra set of keys to the office. I unlocked the door and proceeded in.

As soon as I opened the door the sound of laughter filled my ears. I
slowly approached the door to his office. It was partially open. I
peeked in, but what I saw was nothing like what I expected. There was my wife, sitting in this guys chair at his big metal desk. Her two feet were protruding out from under his desk, and had been placed in between the slots on a highback wooden chair, with an ankle tied to adjoining posts on the back of the chair. He also had restrained her two big toes with something, maybe a shoelace, and himself was sitting on this chair, furiously tickling my wifes helpless feet. She was hysterical with laughter as he ran his fingers up and down her black stockinged feet. He taunted her with things like "kitchey kitchey koo" and " so you wanna tease me with your legs huh!" He then got up and went to a drawer and got a scissors. "I'm gonna cut these hose off and really tickle your ass!"
"NO!!" she replied, "My husband would definently notice that!!" I sure would have!!

It was about this time that I realized how incredibly turned on I was! Here was my wife, her ankles and toes tightly bound, helplessly watching as this Nerd has his way with her feet, unable to stop the furious tickling because the desk was in between them. It ws incredible!! After watching for almost 15 minutes and realizing that this was all that was going on, I decided to leave. Then, the phone rang. My wife picked up "Blah Blah insurance", as she was on the phone, the nerd started tickling her helpless feet again, this time with a pen. She bit her lip and tried not to laugh. It was incredible watching her try to hold in the laughter and still field the call. I left, and locked the door behind me.

That night, my wife got home from work ( late again, I wonder why!) and almost immediately dragged me to the bedroom, where we fucked like crazy. Already super excited from the tickling, she came several times, screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would hear.
It has always been my fantasy to see my wife squirming under the
relentless tickle torture of another. I never dreamed it would be her geek boss!!!

EXCELLENT STORY! :xpulcy:

REALLY TERRIFIC, HOOCH! :couch:

Scenarios like this have long been a fantasy of mine.
:xpeepsofa

wife tickled by boss

these stories are fantastic, just great, keep em coming. Would like to chat sometime, good work.

Great concept!

This is probably my favorite genre of tickle stories -- a lady being watched by her husband/boyfriend as she is tickled by another man. It's very, very erotic stuff.

I once dated a guy that encouraged me, among many things, to rest my barefeet on the passenger-side car window while we drove hither and tither. I complied, of course... If it aroused him to see my soles on display, who was I to question the act?

Please keep up the good work.

-Ellie

This is probably the most incredible thread of stories I have ever read. I too, am incredibly turned on by stories about a wife being tickled by someone else.

tickleprincess, do you have any true stories of something like this happening?

Regards,

TK

Sexy! I know what I would do in that situation. I would walk in and make that nerdy boss tickle my wife for hours. I would be so militant with both of them and I would make both of them agree to do it again in a week at my house and film everything.

Definitely a good bump. I suggest you look at the other stories dahoochman wrote over the years.
I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

As others before me have said, this story is simply superb!! I usually need visuals, but this generated plenty. If ONLY he could have removed her stockings exposing her surely soft bare soles... Loved it all the same!

Continuation of story - wife gets hooked on tickling

This story is amazing!! The details got me wondering what would happen next if this woman continued to be tickled at work, daily. My attempt at a continuation to the tale is below.

Weeks turned into months and we continued to have amazing sex. My wife came home each night primed and ready after tickles at the office.
A few sweet changes were happening. She had dropped two sizes after skipping meals for her daily "laughing lunches". Some nights she would be so exhausted after we went at it, we'd fall asleep without dinner. She's always looked great to me but now her thinner waist, ass and toned legs made her look stunning.

It got colder as winter months came but she still wore skirts to work and started wearing sleeveless blouses under a sweater or jacket and scarf. It was easy taking these off as soon as she got in the door. She toted a bag with high heels while she wore boots to the office. Most nights, she would get out of bed, head to the bathroom, and come out wearing socks. I figured she did this to keep her feet warm.

One weekend, I took her car in for service and to kill some time, stopped at the hardware store to have a copy of her office key made. I still get turned on by the thought of her enduring her daily tickle torment at the hands of her nerdy boss. Now I had the option to stop by and peek on her again, if I got the chance.
Last week was different than usual. My wife got home early each night, before I was out of work, and had dinner ready. She crashed after, in her thick socks. I chalked it up to "that time of the month" and tried to be more thoughtful and supportive. Friday morning, she put on sweats and sneakers to head to the office.
"Extra casual Friday?", I asked.
She said, "Well, the boss has been at a convention this week in New York. It's been quiet all week and I've been able to catch up on a lot. I'll be clearing out year end files and getting out early. So I'm slumming today." We kissed goodbye and I realized that explained a lot about the week.
The creep wasn't there to tickle torture her silly twice a day and get her wet. Now he was coming back on Monday.

All weekend I thought about him resuming his tickle assault on her little feet and it was something I had to see. Monday morning, she slipped into tan stockings, zipped on a knee-length skirt, a silk camisol that left her arms and neck exposed, put on a jacket, scarf and her boots. As she bundled up in her winter coat over everything, she said, "You going to work?".

I already made up my story and was taking the day off to witness the pending tickling spectacular. "No, I feel like shit today."
"Oh, no", she said and held my face in her hands. "You feel a little warm. Do you need me to do anything?". Little did she know I was warm and my heart raced just imagining the sort of day that was in store.
"No, thanks anyway. I'll just hang out and get some rest."
"Okay, poor baby. I hope you feel better.", she said as she headed to the door and grabbed her high heel bag. I said, "Thanks, I hope you have a good day. Maybe I'll call you later.". My wife stopped on a dime, looked back and paused, then said, "Okay, we have an off site meeting from noon to 2:00. So, I'll be back after. Bye." Then she closed the door.

My mind was blown. She was setting up to, conveniently, be unavailable for 2 hours! What in the world was going to happen?

At 11:30, I headed to her office and driving by, saw both vehicles still in the lot, of course. I parked around the corner and walked back, getting there just after noon. Again, found the door locked with a sign that said "Back at 2:00". I could see my wife's coat hanging on the rack and her jacket and scarf were on the back of her chair. Off site meeting, my ass.

Using my new key, I quietly entered but didn't hear anything. My wife's boots were neatly placed next to her desk. Carefully, I peaked at her bosses's office, but it was empty. Maybe they were off site. Then, I heard what sounded like my wife's high heels hit the floor, and shortly after, her giggling from behind the conference room door across the hall from the boss' office.

The door wasn't latched and I silently pushed it slightly so I could get a view. There was my wife sitting up on one end of the table with her shoes tossed on the floor and holding her feet together. The boss was sitting at a chair inches away, slowly gliding a single finger up and down the sole of each of her stockinged feet, then moving to glide over the top of each foot. Looking closer, I saw she was wearing very sexy black stockings - different than the ones she left the house with. Her legs looked so hot and her feet and toes weren't bound. She was free to move but was actually sitting still to let him tease her.

While she continued to giggle and twitch, the boss asked, "So, how do you like these stockings?". She laughed back, "They're unreal (giggle) so silky and they make my feeheeheet so much ahaha more sensssitiffff hahaaaaa". The boss stopped for a second and said they came highly recommended from others at the conference. I couldn't believe the next words I heard. My wife taunted, "Are you gonna sit there and tease or are you actually gonna tickle me?".

The boss grabbed her left ankle and dug his fingers into her little sole, then yelled "You mean like this?", and furiously scrabbled over her silky foot. My wife jumped, bursting out laughing and yelled back, "YESSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
The boss stopped, letting my wife catch her breath and said, "Soooo, did you miss your tickles last week?".

"As a matter of fact, I did.", she shot back. "After all this time, I've gotten hooked on it." Listening to this, I thought I was dreaming.
"Really?", he teased, "Well, you've turned into quite the little tickle junkie, haven't you? Lucky for you I picked up a whole bunch of toys to help you get your fix. The silk stockings are only at start. Down this end, I have something I know you'll love." He walked to the other end of the conference table where there was a large 4-hole stock clamped to the end. "Come on down here." he said, "So I can give you what you're craving."

My wife hopped off the table and pranced down to where he was. "Up you go," he`said, "Face down please and put those sensitive little feet in these." as he opened the stocks. My wife giggled and complied. The stocks had thick padding and he locked the top down around her ankles. Her soles were now facing up in the 2 outer holes. This got me rock hard in anticipation. The boss pulled out a silver brief case and retrieved what looked like little wired guitar picks and two large wands (like a big electric toothbrush) with a wide 1" spin head. He said, "From everyone I spoke with these are supposed to work great."

"What are those?" she asked and giggled nervously.
"You'll see." he said and put a clip on each of his finger tips, hooking the other cable end to a small box. Then he went to her feet at the end of the table and sat down. "I hope you're comfortable, because I am....Now, let's see how happy we can make you and these sweet sensitive little silky feet of yours." There was a humming sound and she turned but couldn't see him or her feet around the stock. I pushed the door open just a little further and they were so preoccupied, they didn't notice.

My wife jerked and exploded into laughter as he began to drag these vibrating nails across the silky filmy stockings on her feet. Her toes curled as he tickled her heels and arches. She squirmed and he continued to tease her slowly with, "Tic...kle, Tic..kle, Tic..kle!!!" and each time he said it his fingers danced.
I hadn't heard her laugh this hard before for such an extended time and he continued for about 10 minutes, also teasing her with "Coochie, Coochie, Cooooo!! Oh these little feet are soooo fun to Tic..kle, Tic..kle, and Tic...kle!!!!". He stopped to finally let her catch her breath and she gasped and giggled while he took the devious nails off. She kept gasp-laughing while looking back left and right but still couldn't see him or what was coming next. He pulled out the 2 large spin brushes and turned them on.
"Ready for the next toy?" he asked.

"Wait, what is i.....AHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" , she screamed and then her laughs went silent as he raced these spin brushes over every inch of her feet - tops and bottoms. She gasped and occasionally caught a breath but would burst out with a laugh each time. I was throbbing at this point as I watched her struggle to fight the torturous sensations and breathe. At the same time, she seemed to strangely be enjoying this.

After another 10 minutes, he stopped. My wife lay slumped on the table with her head resting as she gasped and was laughing, almost as if the tickling was still going. While her feet and toes wiggled, the boss moved to her legs and began play-walking his finger tips up the back of each leg from heel to the hollow of her knees. As she giggled and said, "These stockings are so evil", he began to tickle behind each knee and up the back of her thighs.

"Hey!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA", she laughed and instinctively sprang up and covered her legs with her hands while sitting back on her calves to try to protect these sensitive spots. The nerd moved to the first end of the table and secured a cable ratchet to the table legs. "Is the tickle junkie ready for some more laughs?", he teased. My wife giggled but didn't answer.

"Oh come, now. That was fun and it's only 12:30." he said. "We still have another hour and a half and more tickle toys to try out. You said you wanted it and I have a week to make up. I missed my sessions with you, too. I learned so much over the past week and I want to use it to get every possible giggle and laugh out of you." While he unlocked the stocks, my wife looked a little surprised and I was a little shocked, too. I looked at my watch and realized he was right. The past 1/2 hour was so arousing for me, I lost track of time. It went so quickly, but probably torturously slow for her.

"Okay, let's roll over and stockings off.", he commanded, and my wife composed herself and complied. Still breathing hard, she asked, "What's next?".
"The usual", he said "Just with a few more awesome enhancements." He started to position her feet in the stocks again, stopped, grabbed her bare feet and said, "Your feet are so buttery soft, now. They're almost as slippery as the stockings.", and he raked his fingers across them. Even though she still looked a little dizzy, my wife jumped and shrieked again. She giggled as she proudly stated, "I moisturize them every night and wear socks to bed."

Mind blown again. So that's what she was doing. Making her feet more sensitive? I was learning so much about her, today. I also couldn't wait to learn what they did on a usual basis that gets her so hot when she comes home. He locked the stocks and took 2 wrist cuffs out of the case.

"Hands, please." My wife stuck out her arms and he secured the triple buckles on each.
"What will we do with these?" she asked. The nerd didn't answer.
"Get these from the same store?", she sassed at him.

"Oh, I see you're getting your wind back. We'll see how long that lasts. Yes, same store. Very helpful for dealing out punishment to tickle addicts with buttery, sensitive feet like you.", he sassed right back at her. For that fleeting moment, he earned a little of my respect and I badly wanted to trade places with him.

"Lay down on your back, arms above your head, please.". She complied, hesitantly, and said, "I think I'd like to keep my arms down." Too late. He had quickly hooked the wrist cuffs to the ratchet cable and wrapped another strap around all to keep her wrists together and connected.
"No, we need to stretch you out for these next toys.", he answered. "We know your reactions from our regular tickles, but you get too wiggly and don't usually get to experience the sensations that are coming." Then he started to crank the ratchet handle and her elbows straightened. I loved watching as her silky camisole popped out of her skirt and showed a glimpse of the skin at her hips. What I would do to her at this point, if I could.

"Not too tight.", she seemed to giggle, trying to sound authoritative but knowing she was now helpless at this nerd's hands.
"We're wasting more time.", he said, "It's already 12:45.", and he walked to her feet. Out of the case he took baby lotion, squirted and covered her feet with it.
She giggled, "Oh shhhhitttt hahaha!"
Creep teased with, "Oh, does that tic...kle on your sensitive feet? This is only a primer to make sure these gorgeous little sensitive soles stay lubricated. We haven't even started the fun part." Then he pulled out a large pink tube of lotion and again covered her bare feet.

"Cool stuff," he explained. "The clerk said it's a best seller called Tickled Pink. Doesn't dry out, stays slippery, let's you tickle for hours without breaking down. And, I can buy more on line so we don't have to worry about running out. She said, from personal experience, the results are even wilder if you put it over baby oil. Ready to see if she was right?"

My wife laughed the entire time he was applying the lotion, so she may not have heard a word he said. He grabbed her right foot and the large spin brush. She held her breath and his final words before sending her to orbit were, "I'm glad I got to put a full charge on these.", holding the brush up and turning it on so my wife could see. "Think I'll try it on medium." She lifted her head and was giggling as he lowered the brush past her view point and plunged it into her right sole.

Her eyes bulged, she threw her head back and screamed like I've never heard before. Her laughter turned silent within seconds of this devilish device scrubbing the lotion on the ball of her foot. Then the creep ran it up and down her arch and across the width of her foot, never leaving it in one spot for more than a second. She bucked so wildly but there was no place for her sexy trim body to go. Her foot was trying any way to escape but she was so restricted in movement and getting weaker. He easily focused on holding it. She had no choice but to endure the tickling of her life as he began to pull her toes back and run the edge of this brutal "toy" on the base of her toes. She managed to get another shriek out before it looked like she was trying to say "Please", and "Oh God", but no sound came out as her lips shot back wide into a fixed laugh.

This geek was so pleased with himself and began making it worse for her by saying things like, "I wonder if this will tickle you...oh! Guess it does.", "Do you want me to stop...What, no answer? Okay, I'll keep going if you want."
Finally, at about 1:00, he stopped destroying her right foot. My wife lay there gasping, her eye liner had streamed down long ago. She couldn't recoil because she was stretched out. A few minutes later, she gained enough breath to lay there laughing and gasping, her toes twitching. I wanted to rush in, knock him out, and take over. Out of the case, the creep pulled what looked like a fat pink pipe cleaner. He moved to the middle of the table to show her and all she could manage was to roll her head to look at him.

"You're really going to love this.", he said. "The clerk said it's part of the Tickled Pink experience." And he moved back down to her right foot and grabbed her toes. Then he began running this long fat pink tormenter between her toes, varying with short wiggles and long strokes.
"NNNNNAAAAAHHAHAHAHAYEEEEEHEEHEEYAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!!", "PLEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!", STAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!" was all`the sound my wife could make over and over as her eyes shut tight. The nerd looked at his watch and stopped about 5 minutes later saying, "The clerk warned me this would be intense and I don't want you to pee all over the table. We can continue tickling between your toes later, okay?" Witless and hysterical , my wife just laid there laughing and nodding her head. "Good, I knew you'd agree.", he said. "Now let's do the other foot."

And he proceeded to attack her left foot the same way he attacked her right foot. It was clear my wife was frantic and was a limp sweaty mess when he finished. Next, he pulled out a hair brush and aggressively scrubbed across each foot. She was thumping her legs and silently laughing. Nothing was stopping him from having his way with her soles.

He moved up her sexy legs and said, "Now to try the front of your knees." He squeezed the sides of her knees and up the front of her thighs and made her crazy for another 5 or 10 minutes. But, it was only 1:30, and he let her know, "How should we spend our last 30 minutes?"
She was spent, and her camisole had ridden up from all the bucking. Now her tight tummy, ribs, and hips were exposed. He hopped up on table and said, "I think I'll spend some time here, but I'll spare the lotion for now." And with that, he blew raspberries into her tummy. There was a familiar "little-girl laugh" that I hadn't heard since we were dating.

"What are you doi...EEEEHEEHEEHAAAAAA!!!!", she laughed as he blew another raspberry into her left ribs.
"Nooo...AAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!", she screamed and pleaded as his fingers squeezed the devastating tickle spot above her hip bones. All she could manage was a failed tug on the cable and her smooth pink-lotion covered feet twitching and flexing. Would have loved to jump in give them a scrubbing at the same time. It didn't take long for her laughter to grow silent again as his fingers dug into her ribs.
"OHHHHOHHH...HOHOHOHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"
"OHHHHHHHHHMYYYHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE...GAHHH...HAHAHAAAAHAAADDDD!!!!", she blurted out as he finally stopped the tickle teasing on her ribs and tummy and hopped down. She continued to giggle non-stop as she repeated, "OOOOH...SHHHITTT!!!! OOOOH...SHHHITTT!!!! OOOOH...SHHHITTT!!!!

That was UNBEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE...LEEEEHEEEEEHEEEE...VAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAA...BAAAHAAAAHAAALLLLL!!!!!"
But the creep returned with two mini-back scratchers, held them up and declared, "We still have 15 minutes left."
"NOOOHOHOHOHO...PLEEEHEEHEEHEEZ!!!!", she laughed, "I've HAAAHAAAHAAD...ENUHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAF!!!!!, as she giggled and gasped for air.

"But..." he started to say while putting the back scratchers down and reaching for the baby oil and pink lotion, "I still have toys left that I haven't even taken out. Aren't you enjoying yourself?"
At this point, I realized I was a little dizzy, too, after standing with a rock hard-on for almost two hours. So, I was careful to listen to my wife's answer when she giggled back,
"Most of it! I loved the stocking tickles! There was some that was so intense, I'll need to get more used to it."

I almost fell over. After the most intense tickle torture, ever, she actually enjoyed and was looking forward to more.
"We'll have some more time after work. Tell me what you think of these.", he said as he dragged the back scratchers from her tight elbows, down her bare arms to her soft, smooth, armpits.
"AHHHHH!!!!", she shrieked, "PULEEEEHEEEEHEEEZ...NOOOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! NOT THERE....AAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!" As he teased and scratched over her armpits she shouted, "OW!!! Those actually hurt!!!"
"I thought these might be a little sharp for such soft skin." Then he started squirting baby oil into the hollows of her armpits.
"Waitttt....HAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!! WHAAAAHAAAHAAT!!!...ARRRR!!!!....YOOOOHOOOO!!!!" she started to say as his fingers danced and worked the oil into her sensitive armpits, but she couldn't finish.

"We still have 10 minutes left...and I have the toys you love. Plus, you're so lucky I didn't have you answer phones during this" He squirted the pink lotion and pulled the spin brushes out.

She could see them getting closer with no ability to escape and nervously started laughing. The instant the brushes touched the slippery lotion under her arms, she bucked, screamed and her eyes bulged again. Her mouth opened wide and her head thrashed. Both brushes were treacherous and teased relentlessly. I had never tickled her armpits before, but they were clearly insanely sensitive and she was a wreck within seconds. She struggled hard for the first minute but soon weakened and all she could do was surrender and silently laugh her head off for the next few minutes.

Near 2:00, I headed toward the door before they finished. I was lightheaded and it was a challenge to walk with such a boner. Amazed and indescribably turned on by what I just witnessed. It was more that I could have imagined. As I quietly pulled the door shut, I heard an alarm bell and the creep say,
"Okay my little tickle junkie, time's up. That makes up for some of last week. Now it's time to get back to work. Let me help you clean up the lotion. Oh, and put those lovely stockings back on so we can make up some more time after work. I still need to finish between those toes, too!"

I stumbled to my car, and headed home. Out of curiosity, I called my wife around 3:00. Her voice sounded a little hoarse, and she was still a little out of breath and dizzy. "How are you feeling babe?" she asked. I told her I was feeling better and asked how her off site meeting went. She sounded confused until she must have snapped back and realized what she said on her way out the door. "Good...it was exhausting, though.", she said.

"You sound like you might be coming down with what I had. I hope I didn't make you sick.". It was my perfect cover.
"No" she said, "I feel fine, just wiped from my meeting. Oh, before I forget. I'm going to be a little late tonight. The boss is back and we have to catch up on some stuff from last week."
Yeah, if she only knew I know exactly what the "stuff" is.

When she got home from work, she dropped her coat and bag at the door and trudged into the bedroom. She tossed her jacket on the floor, flopped down on the bed and lay still for a while, but her makeup looked freshly touched up (what a surprise). She mumbled out, "Babe, you have know idea how badly I need to do it with you right now. But I can't, I'm so beat. Will you help met get undressed I'll make it up to you tomorrow night?"

I pulled off her boots and stood her upright. While I held her, I unzipped her skirt and let it fall, then lifted the camisole over her head. Back on the bed, she snored while I peeled her stockings off - the tan ones she started the day in. Her incredible body was only in a bra and panties, now. As I pulled the covers and extra blanket over her, I could see her nipples were still rock hard and ready to spring through her bra. Her panties were absolutely soaking wet, but not uncomfortable enough to stop her from sleeping. I'd have to wait until tomorrow to relieve urges from the memory still fresh in my mind.

Later at night, she woke up and went to the bathroom. She came back in a change of clothes...and wearing socks.

Tremendous! Super well written! I love the detail, I felt like I was in the room! And Thank You for continuing my story! Dahooch.....

Think you might like my fiance got tickled in a haunted house.:laughhard: your other stories are awesome as well. JK 1974

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back