• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grey Hair?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For forum members, did you find you went grey early., or later in life

My late mother claimed that she used to see a small patch of grey hair on the back of my head, that I never noticed, when I was in my early 20s.

During the pandemic, I did not get a haircut for many months, during which I noticed clumps of grey hair on the side.

Right now I have not had a haircut in almost 2 months. (I' m going to get one in the next couple of weeks)

Once again I'm noticing a small patch of grey/white hair on the sideburns

A sign of getting older, even though I know that 51 years old is not that old

Mitch
I'm 64, and only occasionly see a gray (for me, white) hair. But seriously, it's genetics. A question - are you eating enough foods with preservatives? W (orked with a guy, same age as me... he looked "old", what you might expect (gray hair, a bit sparse, skin a bit wrinkled). If your hair does start going gray, so what? Take it as a badge of honor - you made it this long through life, and you're gonna keep goin'. Or something like that.

I'm sure I eat foods with preservatives.

I have not seen my father in over a year due to the pandemic, but.. his hair, the same color as mine, light brown, did not grey until he was much older than people with darker hair. He's 80 now, the last time I saw him, he was 79;. and had much less grey hair than other people his age.

My skin hardly has any wrinkles. I've had people guess I'm 35 to 40. When I tell them I'm 51 ., they are shocked.

Thanks for saying its a badge of honor. Sometimes, due to my epilepsy, I know that I did not almost make it this far.

As for what you said about keep on going, you're right, and so will you, buddy.

Take care

My beard turned slowly grey between the ages of 40 and 45, but my hair not until 15 years later. I have no explanation. :confused:

I was blonde most of my life, but now that I'm in my 50's, my hair has gone darker, almost steel grey, and my beard is mostly white.

my hair is still blonde...my hubby's hair however turned gray in his forties...he says it was because he was married to me haha...

I found my first one when I was like 23 or something. i have a few but they kinda just blend in with the rest of my hair. I'm about to be 34

Debonair, if that question was for me, I used a blend of a shampoo plus conditioner.

Good to see you, Izzy. Hope you and your hubby are well.

I'm 50 years old and I've started getting gray hair in my early 30's today I have salt N pepper hair and mustache

I think you should see a trichologist. I can assume that you have a gene that is responsible for frizzy hair. Who knows... maybe some drugs`d have affected it. My hair is a little wavy, but it's always been that way. But not too long ago I had to deal with hair loss. I couldn't wear my hair loose because it was everywhere. I had to come up with some hairstyles that were comfortable and didn't pull my hair down. Then I found a good info http://myhairbraiding.com/dutch-braid-vs-french-braid/ on braiding. While I was treating my hair with braids it was really handy on a daily basis.

Last edited:
My hair was blonde until my late 40's. Now it is mostly grey. I love and embrace it :)

I have a smattering of greys all over, but luckily they blend in with the highlights for now xD

My maternal grandfather said he started getting gray at.. 19.

Yet, when I saw old home movies of him, my mom, and the family when he was in his 40s , his hair was black. He may have colored his hair at least some, I never asked him.

My mom, may she Rest In Peace said she noticed I had one clump of grey hair from the time I was in my 20s. If it was, I never saw it, and it was probably in the back, so I never really looked or paid attention.

The longest I ever go without shaving now is a week. If I see the grey hair growing on my face visibly, out comes to the shaver.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back