• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all the lurking lees wanting to find their dream ler

DoctorB

Hi it's my first post on the TMF as I'm relatively new here.
I love this forum and have always wondered how many life partners met because of this site.
I joined here for that same reason. To try to and find my compatible lee for an exclusive relationship.

I feel I have a lot to offer as a Ler/Dom that checks most of the standard boxes for what a lee/sub might be looking for. (I'm straight so looking for a female lee)
- Outside of enjoying tickling, I have an active, fun and pretty normal life (I keep these two lives very separate however)
- I'm dominant both sexually and non-sexually whilst also being very caring and thoughtful for my partner
- I genuinely enjoy learning my partners' kinks and what they enjoy. My turn on is having my partner being turned on.
- Physically I'm 6'3 ft/191cm tall. Muscular, lean and fit.
- I'm very respectful of boundaries and safewords. I under BDSM/kink is nothing without complete trust.
- Due to that I would never share your kinks/photos of you without your permission and I expect the same.
- I'm an experienced tickler and Dom who enjoy mentoring an inexperienced or experienced lee.
- Location isn't a problem for me as I tend to travel a lot for work (or atleast did more preCOVID)
- Money isn't a problem for me anymore due to my work so I enjoy taking luxuorous holidays throughout the year and am looking for the right person to bring along with me to see the world and enjoy this time with, I always pay all accommodation and living costs for my travel lee partners.
- Tickling a lee who I am attracted to is sexual for me, I find it hot when it's sexual for you too but also don't mind if its just a fun thing you enjoy too.
- If I sound like I am your type of Ler, take a chance and feel free to send me a private message telling me a bit about yourself and a selfie/face pic and I'll be happy to send you pictures back of me too.
- I really think meeting your kink/life compatible partner can be a life changing experience and I'm looking forward to meeting you.
-Feel free to add me on snapchat if you want to talk more, my account name is doctor.jd

You never said what your orientation was, but here's my stats on the off chance you're into playing with guys: 30 year old gay male switch here, approximately 150lbs and 5'9" or 5'10"ish.
Located in Kelowna BC Canada - not that it matters right now as the borders are still closed to all out of country travel.

Nevermind. After re-reading it you do in fact say you're straight! My apologies! It's hard to make all the words out on this tiny phone screen sometimes. 😣

I'm replying pretty late but I met my amazing partner on Fetlife but through a tickling fetish.

It's been a little over a month since you posted this and I'm just curious if you've had any luck. No specifics necessary, just if you got none, one, 10, 100 responses. Not that I have nearly what you have to offer, but it might be worth a try...

I have often wondered how many "lurking" lees are out there peering in on Tickle Land. I am also curious to know how many lees discovered their love/desire to be tickled by chance later in life as the wonderful lee who as become the love of my life has...?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back