• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30M seeking F, in or around CT

Jota37

TMF Novice
31M seeking F, in or around CT

Hey, looking for a lady for fun tickling times! Switch seeking Lee, Ler, or Switch. I would ideally like to get to know somebody and have regular play time if it works out well.

Interests include: music, 420, and PC gaming. Have photos...add me to see them. Message me and let's talk! :)

Can travel
Cannot host
Can split cost of a room

Last edited:
Hey man, I mean you no disrespect at all. I really, REALLY hope you find a play partner, but if you have to keep bumping this thread 5, 6, 7 times without any luck or messages, maybe it's time to let the thread die. Give it a week or two then post another message. Or keep your eyes open on the forum for women around you or people posting similar threads that match your criteria. But bumping this thread 100 times really isn't going to solve anything.

Or try fetlife. You may have much better luck on there

Hey man, I mean you no disrespect at all. I really, REALLY hope you find a play partner, but if you have to keep bumping this thread 5, 6, 7 times without any luck or messages, maybe it's time to let the thread die. Give it a week or two then post another message. Or keep your eyes open on the forum for women around you or people posting similar threads that match your criteria. But bumping this thread 100 times really isn't going to solve anything.

I have been doing all of those things for my entire adult life. And if you think I'll have better odds with fetlife, then you are out of your mind.

Did I ask for advice? How is this any of your business?

And if you're trying to be helpful, then a private message would have done a better job. Instead you chose to call me out on my own thread so everyone can see. Not appreciated, but thanks.

"How is this any of your business?"

Public forum. Anything posted is fair game.

And if you're trying to be helpful, then a private message would have done a better job. Instead you chose to call me out on my own thread so everyone can see. Not appreciated, but thanks.

I thought I was respectful about it. If you want to throw attitude that's fine. No one wants to see you keep bumping your thread. It's annoying. If it didn't work for you the first time it probably won't work the 6th or the 10th or the 100th. Have a good day.

Whenever I was single I just chatted to random women IRL, and if they chatted back (and a lot didn't) sometimes we'd become friends and sometimes that would lead to more interesting things. Sometimes but not always. But at least I knew right from the get-go that they were female and that I found them attractive.

My success rate online was far less, so I generally stuck to chatting to the woman next to me in line at a theatre, or at the same table in the library, or at a bus stop for instance, rather than chasing an internet Wilhelmina o' the Wisp. Those are, incidentally, three examples of occasions where I did connect as per the subject of this website.

The leadup to my marriage to KT (15 years now) began when I began talking to her because she was sitting a few computers away from me in a London cybercafe.

Starting a random conversation about something inconsequential (that takes practice too) is what I'd advise for anyone, keeping in mind you'll usually be rejected at one point or another by every women to whom you speak. Yes, it hurts, yes, it's yet another blow to the confidence, no, it won't kill you and yes, you will recover to have another go with someone else, and the sooner the better if you don't want to be an incel.

That's romantic life for pretty much every man, and no-one said this was easy.

But keep trying, roll the bones, and good luck.

Last edited:
Whenever I was single I just chatted to random women IRL, and if they chatted back (and a lot didn't) sometimes we'd become friends and sometimes that would lead to more interesting things. Sometimes but not always. But at least I knew right from the get-go that they were female and that I found them attractive.

My success rate online was far less, so I generally stuck to chatting to the woman next to me in line at a theatre, or at the same table in the library, or at a bus stop for instance, rather than chasing an internet Wilhelmina o' the Wisp. Those are, incidentally, three examples of occasions where I did connect as per the subject of this website.

The leadup to my marriage to KT (15 years now) began when I began talking to her because she was sitting a few computers away from me in a London cybercafe.

Starting a random conversation about something inconsequential (that takes practice too) is what I'd advise for anyone, keeping in mind you'll usually be rejected at one point or another by every women to whom you speak. Yes, it hurts, yes, it's yet another blow to the confidence, no, it won't kill you and yes, you will recover to have another go with someone else, and the sooner the better if you don't want to be an incel.

That's romantic life for pretty much every man, and no-one said this was easy.

But keep trying, roll the bones, and good luck.

I like this guy

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back