• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guy caught taking pic of friend's gf's feet

If you seriously think you know what a stranger's thinking based on a quick video clip, you're the one who needs to have their head examined. Stop with the insufferable virtue signaling and white knighting.

It's white knighting (ugh, what a stupid phrase) for pointing out that someone's feelings about a creepshot might not be validly judged by an inital reaction in front of others?

What is allowed is encouraged and that's why this behavior will continue and this argument will never be resolved in any real way.

It's a dichomotmy in the fetish community; on the one hand,
"Stop overreacting! It's not big deal,it's just feet/tickling/whatever! It's not overtly sexual...lighten up!";
on the other,
"How dare you judge me for expressing my sexuality! This is the same as homophobia/transphobia/racism!"

I meant here on this website. One can't control much on the grander scale of the fetish as a whole.

I meant here on this website. One can't control much on the grander scale of the fetish as a whole.

So did I, actually. I really don't have much contact with the "community" outside of this site.

Otherwise no, in reality I hope it's illegal to take pictures of people without their consent. I think it depends upon circumstances, but it should be unless there may be a crime involved.

It's not illegal in most cases (and would be rather hard to enforce consistently if it was), but yeah, it's creepy.

She didn't seem to have a problem with it. They're all friends. Let the lady decide if she should be offended or not. She actually laughed at it. Maybe she knows her friend's into feet.

I get the impression that the video was planned for humorous effect, but if it wasn't, then it was creepy.

Lol...just seeing this, interesting discussion, thinking to myself..."don't dare throw your two cents in" you'll probably sound like a "fence sitter with average grammer and below average spelling and punctuation" ( oh I have an opinion, I just...feel like I am sort of out classed in my ability to make it without sounding...?amateuristic? compared to everyone else, I mean... fuck it, that's a cop out, I'll just give it a shot anyway:

I guess I'm with the - if you know what someone else is thinking based on a video clip or even a single picture? Regardless of what it shows or what you see in that picture in that short clip? Lol, congratulations then, because you've just performed magic - folks. And I haven't even seen what y'all are talking about but it doesn't matter, unless it is your own brain? Your own thoughts? No one can honestly say for sure what ANYONE else may be thinking...about what they see on a clip, in a picture, or even something that occurs right in front of them in person, in a "live" situation. Example: you walk up to a frat house on some weekend and inside one particularly lively looking house is some guy suspended upside down in like those ankle stirrup things people use to exercise or whatever, but his wrists are also cuffed to the bars and he's upside down screaming and laughing his head off as two girls are standing on chairs so they can reach up to the stirrup boots holding his bare feet as they tickle the poop out of his feet. Some might walk up and see that and think..." This is some kind of "initiation" thing going on, isn't that crazy? You know some people actually are turned on seeing that shit, that poor bastard! Lol - whatever happened to the fraternity paddle? " Thank you Sir! May I have another?" SMACK! "Thank you Sir, May I have another?..." Now THATS how you are supposed to initiate a pledge, not this tickle torture crap.

While another person walks up and thinks...that is hot as *"$#!!! Can I pay someone to take a turn tickling his feet, he looks like he's REALLY ticklish , I'm turned on just watching, how much is it? Jeeeez! This is hot , he's so cute... Is there somewhere I can use the restroom (lol)

And then some other person may walk up and see it and think...damn! That sucks for him, did his wallet hit the ground? I don't see it but the way he's squirming I know it's gonna drop out soon, let me hang here for a few minutes, I need to get paid!

I don't know, maybe that's a bad analogy of comparison or whatever but, no one TRULY knows what's inside someone else's head unless they are inside that head! Unless it is their OWN head. To suggest otherwise seems wrong. Someone aroused by something someone else finds gross or mortifying or even illegal isn't so uncommon really, pardon the pun but "different strokes for different folks" - but, taking a pic or a short clip of someone's bare feet for the purpose of sexual satisfaction and telling the person, the "model" something like " oh, it's a science project on anatomy , it's private, no one will see this but the instructor and me, I promise you. " and then it ends up here and 1000 guys are jerking off to it? That is wrong, morally, in my opinion. It's seedy, it's dishonest, it's exploiting it's not cool, but if the "model" never knows, never "finds out"???Is there really any harm? Of course not. But it is still wrong. I don't know, I'm just an idiot with a below average
cell phone really, my opinion isn't worth more than "two cents" but there it is.

Honestly though? just wanted to say...."Stevie Ray IS probably the coolest guitar player ever!" ( Hendrix being 1a. SRV is 1 and Hendrix is 1a) ( but then I live an hour away from his hometown (SRV) so I'm probably biased somewhat...and that goes for "being the coolest" not "the best". Hendrix gets the nod there, with Mr. Clapton 2 and a handful of others behind those two, my opinion of course, but I'm not alone. (John Mayer doesn't get the credit because he's sort of in the pop mainstream or whatever, but he can hold his own with any of the "legends" in my opinion...

This is absolutely unacceptable.

Not only is taking a picture bad, but also staring at or calling attention to a woman seeing that a guy is looking at her feet for any length of time that she or the bf would notice, or call attention to it., is wrong also.

Like anyone, I know that I have taken a "Quick glance or look, or a look out of the corner of my eye at a friend's gf or strange woman's feet. " Almost every guy into feet does that. Yet, I'm very careful so as not to make the woman feel uncomfortable, or call attention to myself, in a way that it would look like I'm doing anything wrong.

I have never taken a woman's picture of any part of her body, feet or otherwise , without consent.

Respecting other people's feelings is the most important thing in such a situation

I personally love the fact that the guy posts it on youtube to get a reaction from DAs like you all. Whatever happened to just talking through stuff and keeping to your own business. To be honest though, most of the people who post on this forum are pretty sick f***s.

TMF members: I have no issue with someone tying someone up and torturing them because that's wholesome entertainment, but how dare some guy I don't know take a pic of someone else I don't know. Let me throw my thoughts in here because everyone really gives a f*** on what I have to say about something. Pathetic.

It is a bit creepy. i bet if he reached over and tickled her feet the bf would've clocked him.

Some people are gonna try to justify it, some people will even defend it, bottom line is those people are straight up wrong to do so

It's creepy, extremely creepy

I'll tell you something. I've never laughed so hard on a thread in my life Lol! If some lad happened to get a photo of my wife's feet, which isn't very likely, I'd say good for you but you only have a photo, I have the real thing.

I'll tell you something. I've never laughed so hard on a thread in my life Lol! If some lad happened to get a photo of my wife's feet, which isn't very likely, I'd say good for you but you only have a photo, I have the real thing.

excellent answer

(shrugs) Two guys this Halloween tried to take cell phone footage of my fiancé during the Halloween party we attended. I had to slap the phones out of their hands and threaten to beat one of their asses to get them to stop. Only creeps video tape and photograph women without their permission.

I personally love the fact that the guy posts it on youtube to get a reaction from DAs like you all. Whatever happened to just talking through stuff and keeping to your own business. To be honest though, most of the people who post on this forum are pretty sick f***s.

TMF members: I have no issue with someone tying someone up and torturing them because that's wholesome entertainment, but how dare some guy I don't know take a pic of someone else I don't know. Let me throw my thoughts in here because everyone really gives a f*** on what I have to say about something. Pathetic.

Yeah, don't cut yourself on that edge, pal.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back