• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily meets the doctor

Did you like the story?

• Total voters

GermanLee

TMF Poster
The dark streets of New York looked even more scary than usual that night
probably because of the rain that reflected the light of the street lamps.
Emily*Rodríguez*was waiting. in her car*It was not the first night that the young CIA was concerned Agent slapped her ears in this dark area.
"Shadowing .... I want to have every single head in a photo ...".*Her boss's announcement
Chief Nelson was clear, his department had been behind this trafficking ring for too long
forth.*The results for this were more than poor.
At least one new woman mysteriously disappeared every week and the traces were
almost all run in the sand.*The pressure increased noticeably.*Results were finally needed.
For this reason Emily was back here tonight, at some point something had to be done.*It was
Quiet for too long, nothing happened in the last 3-4 days.
The young agent with Chilean roots has been with the CIA for over 2 years. This was not
their first shading but this time it was different.*She had played the decoy before accurate
a week.*She had been sent undercover to a bar to hire a dancer there.
Many dancers were from South America, mostly immigrants who made their first money here
USA earned to chase the big American dream without family or
in private backgrounds they were the ideal victims.*"New York's reputation is at stake !!!"
her boss had appealed.*So now she was sitting here watching and taking pictures.*It
many Latina women went out and in but nothing happened ....
Thats why phase 2 have to be started.yet*Emily had the ok from the top oft the CIA headquarters- So she played the decoy for the second time .....
She got out of her car and pulled on her short dress.

She hurried through the rain to the bar entrance. She was wearing her black high heels and hers
short pink cocktail ailment.
Her eyelids glittered under the pink eyeshadow.
All at the expense of the CIA, of course.*No question, Emily was dressed very sexy tonight.*It
just had to work with the job.*Only if she was allowed to dance tonight would she
manage to take a look behind the scenes of the club.
The club was good, but not overcrowded.*Emily sat down at her bar and ordered one
Drink.*She had to get to the boss today.
The lady behind the counter was 20 or maybe 22 years old and straw blonde.*Probably colored
Emily thought to herself.*"Hey honey, I'm looking for your boss, where can I find him?" Emily opened the door
cool.*She tried to appear superior, she could not ask unnecessary questions from the “counter mouse”use.
The blonde girl pointed to the other side of the large dance floor.*"It's over there
the office, what do you want from the boss? ”The little girl was curious, Emily couldn't
use.*"Interview! - Thank you for the information."
on the counter and went back.
The black wooden door with the golden hinges was suspicious to Emily.*-that will be like that
be an arrogant dodger - she thought to herself.
She knocked briefly and went in without waiting.
Emily was visibly surprised behind the door.*She was expecting a big, powerful man
which represented something, instead a woman sat behind the desk.*Quite big, but not
representing excessively.*Her black hair was shoulder length and she was wearing light blue
Blouse with tight black jeans.*Only her stilettos were quite remarkable

This made her look much bigger, so Emily's 175 cm.
"What do you want here?*- Can everyone walk in here as they like or how? ”Something
Annoyed, she got up from her chair and looked at Emily intently.
Two other women who were also in the office now turned to Emily.*A
larger with fiery red hair that she had tied up in a braid.*The street stones on hers
black, sleeveless tops glittered in the light of the room.*The smaller one was sitting on a chair
next to the desk.*Her shoulder-length black hair whirled around as she joined Emily
turned around.*"Please forgive Madame, but I'm here for an interview"
whispered Emily.*"It's about the position as a dancer." The women eyed Emily indecisively.
".... and are they just bursting into my office?*- So I think that is outrageous .... "-" Should I
let throw out boss? ”the red-haired merged into the dialogue.*The unmistakable
the boss's right hand, Emily thought.*But the boss raised her hand soothingly ... "I know
not how to find it, but if you are here, show us ml
what they have to offer ”said the boss and pointed outside at the dance pole.*"The
Clothes fit at least sometimes ..... “she said and indicated her assistant.*This pushed
Emily rudely outside and she was already on the dance floor.*"Showtime !!!" she said.
Emily knew that she had to take this chance, she grabbed the pole and dance wildly on it
Come on.....

Meanwhile, the boss picked up the phone in her office.*"*Hola y buen día
... I have something for you to pick up ..... "

(Late at night in the club)

The last guests had already left the club when the boss called her dancers together.
"Ladies, very good performance tonight - especially the new ones did a good job.*I
let you introduce Letícia, ”said the boss.*“Letícia comes from Brazil and is now ours
new dancer.*Just like ..... "she looked at Emily questioningly ..." Emily .... Emily Vasquez, I'm coming
from Chile, ”said the agent.*She always used this alias for secret operations.
"Nice ... then good cooperation," said the boss and released the women into the
End of working day.*"One moment please, Emily and Letícia, please wait a moment.*At
Teamwork is very important to us, you know, and that's why we have an extra villa where ours
new employees can live for the first time.*Many who come here are new to the city
or even in America and that's why we support them at first.*If you can
they spend the night there.*Tomorrow we will take care of an accommodation for both of you. "
She looked expectantly at the two women.*"Si! - why not," said Emily. That was the moment
what she had been waiting for, probably taking the girls all there, she thought, maybe
she is now tracking them down.*"Our car will take you there straight away, it's just about that
Corner, just a few streets from here.*Good night, ”said the boss.*A man in a black suit
entered the office and pointed the two of them out, apparently the chauffeur, thought
Emily.*They went to the back exit that Emily already knew.*There was a black one
Limousine.*The windows of the car were darkened, the license plate could not Emily
realize she was on guard.*Letícia, however, was thrilled.*"Such a nice car"
she gushed.*"You see Emily I never had my own driver".*The chauffeur opened
the doors for them and they got in, Emily was a little queasy .... She had a direction finder in the
Handbag .... just for security.*Now she was very happy about it.*The journey started and during
Letícia enthusiastically examined everything, Emily was suspicious.*In the meantime invisible Gas spread into the passenger compartment of the limousine .....

It was dark, Emily didn't know where she was at first.*She could only see outlines
and only heard a muffled tone.*A cold breeze caught her and made her shiver.*your
Mind was wide awake now ... she felt something was wrong.*She tried to get up, but
something was holding her back.*Her ears hear a muffled tone, almost like a scream ... there
the light went on.*When she got over the shock of the bright light a few seconds later
Emily could see the exact situation she was in.*She liked what she saw
not at all.....
The room in which she was was no more than a chamber, without windows and only white
Walls.*There were 2 metal platforms here.*On one side she was tied up with adjustable ones
Arm and footrests so that her body formed an X shape.*She was on the other bed
the young Letícia, also in this position.*Only now much Emily that she was naked on.*Only theirs
She still wore underwear, just like her neighbor.*"What's happening?*- Where am I? ”Her eyes
blinked in panic.
She couldn't show her thoughts any further, because the door opened and a woman entered the
Room.*It was large, maybe*175 mm - 180 mm and well built woman.
She was wearing dark blue jeans and a white, tight-fitting, sleeveless top.
Herr dark blonde, curly hair fell over her firm upper arms, showing up her light muscle insertion.*She carried a medium-sized metal box, the contents of it which neither Emily
as Letícia. could still recognize.
"Ah the ladies are awake, a wonderful good morning .....".*"Who are you?*- What do you want
from us now? ”Letícia said fearfully.*"Who I am doesn't matter.*You are now my property!*you have nothing to ask from now on.*You have to do what I tell you, only! "-" You bitch!*let us
free immediately! ”screamed Emily.*"Ha, ha, ha," the woman grinned maliciously, "you will be begging me to do what I tell you and you will do everything, I promise you, EVERYTHING! ” Emily and Letícia looked at each other desperately while the woman removed some utensils from her box got out.*"A few minutes ot perhaps hours, depengs on your constitution and you will do anything I want!*I promise you "said the woman with a devikkish grin in her face, „everything, hahaha.....“
The woman pulled 2 large white feathers out of her box.*The two bound women saw each other
desperate at - what was she up to -.*Letícia frantically tugged on the leather thong while Emily
tried to stay calm.*she had been on situation like this during her training and she'll pepared, , but in real terms it'ssomething else.*Emily has never been in one precarious location.*The woman took a swivel chair and sat between the two couches oft the bound Women.*She took off her stockings from the two women and Emily's varnished toenails gleamed
in the beam of neon lights.*Letícia's nails were colorless but neat.*"Mhmmm, very nice feet you
have, size 40 I guess, ”said the woman, stroking Emily's feet.*"and your
Soles .... very well maintained“ *What will her feet say about these feathers here? ... ”Emily tugged
now desperate at the shackles, she would not ... she had no idea ..... "hahaha, hihhihihi,
hahaha, stoooppppp, NEIIINNN !!! ”The woman now took Emily's toes and spread them with hers
Fingers.*She now cruelly brushed the feather on Emily's sensitive inside of the foot and
from ... "Nohoho.... no, no hihi, hahahha ohhhhh ...." Emily giggled uncontrollably now while the
Feather stroked her tender sole.*"Just look how ticklish they are ... amazing.*So ticklish feet
I've rarely seen.*"Ha, haha, haha ​​... ho, ho, ho NOIN !!!!" the agent shouted desperately.
She felt tears rise in her eyes with laughter.*"What will your tender armpits do?
say if her feet are so happy? "-" Armpits !!! ??? "Emily screamed" No !!!! -
Please do not!!!!*not my armpits .... I do everything ..... "" But, but - everything !?*I don't want that
They do everything I want them to be obedient.*You have to learn what it means to obey
obey to me, because from now on you'r are mine. ”Emily's eyes widened, she was afraid.
The first time she was really scared.*Meanwhile, the woman got up and went to Emily's
Lie around.*She was now standing between the two women's beds.*"Well ladies, I think
it is time to teach you a lesson in obedience!* Obedience is paramount
in our business.*Our customers expect only the best, and they get it .....with one it's faster, with the other it will take a little bit longr, no worries we have enough time..,,“ the doctor grinned maloucious ...“ "You lousy bitch!*- I'm getting ready!*I swear to you when I'm out of here ... " but the woman interrupted Emily's anger speech.*
"We want just see what we have for such disobedient girls, ”she said. among herself.
There was a box lying there that the two women could not see due to her position.*As the
Woman came close to her lie again Letícia and Emily could see what was inside and what they saw
they did not like it at all ...... The woman took out 2 hand fans.*But they weren't
ordinary fans, no, they were custom made.*On the rotors were
instead of leaves pointed white feathers are attached.*"Oh no!!!*- Please do not!*- Please ... ”Letícia pleaded at the sight of the devices.*"This will be a whole new experience," said the woman when she placed the Devices on the outside of the cot of the two ladies.*"These fans
have a special stand function, specially designed by me.*Isn't that great? ”Said the woman proudly.
"This enables me to do, let's say, multitasking work.*You will definitely enjoy yourself
that's what ladies have.*You can count yourself lucky, you will be the first guest who are getting to
Come toenjoy my latest invention .... isn't that great?".*The woman could smell the sweet, sweaty
smell oft the agent as she gently stroked the wet, smooth-shaven armpits of Emily as she
place the fans appropriately.*Letícia tried desperately to protect her
Withdrawing armpits from the fans, knowing this is perfectly pointless.*With a soft whir, the feathers began to rotate and they didn't missed her
Effect. Both women uttered a pitiful cry from the room almost simultaneously
trembled, they started giggling wildly.*"I see them having fun, that's good. Then
we'll continue! ”The woman sat down again between the two beds of her prisoners.
"So that I'm not here for nothing, I'll take care of your other side.*- they
don't you have anything against it ladies?? ”She grinned maliciously as she put 2 powder brushes in her hand. "...oh dear, I almost forgot the oil ..." Letícia left a pitiful cry out.*"No!*please, come on!!!*- No oil .... Please not .hahaha, sehe sopke not clear meanwhile she was fighting against the sensation oft the fan on her naked, unprotected armpits.. !!! ”The woman took a small one
Bottle with massage oil and poured something into a small bowl.*She left the brush gently in it circle ......
The two women started raging as the damp bristles of their tender flesh in her armpits touched ......
"So I love you ladies !!!*- I just hope the shackles can take it ... "the woman smirked, while she clearly enjoyed the situation ......

... the whirring stopped, all that was left was the uncontrolled giggle of the women.
20 minutes had passed since the rotors started operating.
"Mhmm ... this scent here.*How wonderful, I love this mixture of sweat and sweet perfume
mixed with the beautiful oil .... simply wonderful.*Don't you think so too? ... ”She had her two
Girls left alone for the past few minutes, Now she went around the couches of the two
Women around and inspected their work while gently removing the hair from the sweaty
Faces stroked their prisoners.*"Did you like it, yes? - So I had a lot of fun with you
two sweeties. ”The two said nothing.*They were breathing heavily and uncontrollably.*"20 minutes
Ladies!*20 minutes!*It wasn't that wild, was it?*Just right to warm up, thinks
the woman grinned into the exhausted faces of her prisoners.*"What I'm still with
you intend ... if I say that, you will be amazed ... "The two opened slowly
her eyes and looked helpless and exhausted.*- How long would this martyrdom last?
Emily thought, when will they get me out of here? .- They didn't say a word.*You were at hers
Brought limits.*This sadistic witch had the two women to their physical limits
brought.*They felt ashamed and humiliated.*The worst part was that nobody could help them
tell when this was finally over.*Emily made up her mind to hold out.*It has to hold out
she summoned herself. -They'll get me out of here.*Hopefully soon - she thought.
The woman came back to the two and looked at her prisoners, almost pityingly.
"So ladies, now unfortunately I have bad news for you ..."
She had a little black direction finder in her hand.*Emily's gaze froze ...... she could
do nothing about it when the woman threw her on the floor and stepped on it with her heel.
Emily was shocked.*Is rescue now out of the question?*Would she be found at all? ...

"Since I also know who I owe this small station to, I will now
have to take appropriate action, I'm sorry ..... ”The woman pulled a white towel
and before Emily knew it she pressed it on her mouth and nose.*She wobbled desperately
with the head ....... darkness !!! ..........
Slowly the fog's veil lifted from Emily's head.*She could outline her
Recognize the environment.*It was a new environment.*She couldn't identify anything specific though
the situation she was in was different than before, that much was clear.*That could
not mean good though, she remembered the woman with the direction finder in the
Hand.*Emily knew that she could only hope that she would be found quickly.
However, this hope should immediately surrender, as Emily immediately determined ......
Bright neon lights came on.*Emily could see that first of all around her.*She was naked
she noticed immediately, but not naked as before, but naked, without any part of her
Dress.*The next thing she noticed was much more serious, she wasn't lying anymore
on a cot.*Now she was tied up in a gynecologist chair.
Her arms were pulles over her head and handcuffed tightly.*Her legs were covered with leather straps
Footrests of the chair have been fixed.*Emily had to realize that there was an escape from this
Situation completely impossible.*She could only guess what was going to happen to her.

She didn't like the thought of it at all.*The first time she felt fear.
The door opened and the woman from before came in.*However, she was now wearing a white one
Doctor's smock and she was not alone.
Another woman followed.*Emily guessed she was in her early 30s, shoulder-length black hair,
narrow face and slim, maybe 170 cm tall.

"Well spy!*Back in reality?" said the woman, Then we can start now!!!"
“First of all, I think we should keep the form here, just for the record, so to speak.*I am
Dr.*Hailey Wilson*and this is my assistant Laura.*First of all, please tell us something
about yourself and your mission and no fairy tales if I may ask.*What do you know?*What does
the CIA, know" *I ask for exact details ... .. "---" First of all tell me something! .... "replied
Emily deliberately researched to cover up her fear, "... ..for example, wherever you take girls from Mexico who have disappeared here.*Or should I say she
made it disappear? "---" Ah yes, I understand!*So that's why you're here ...... ” said Dr.Wilson
"... then tell us what you have already found out about us, but please in all exactly Details." "Im going to to nothing!*My guys will be here soon and take your whole shop here high!* So they are better then, you and all of your gang.*Now tell me who's behind it plugged! Who is the head of her group ..... "Emily talked rage, she had forgotten her fear she almost forgot the situation.*She wanted to know everything now, everything she had been doing for months
worked.*If she got the woman to talk now, we'd have a confession, Emily thought
with yourself.*Dr.*Wilson and her assistant looked at each other with a smile.*"So I assume that
you don't know anything.*So I ask you again, tell me what are your previous ones finding out about us, and please tell us now, then we will save a lot of time. "
" Fuck yourself, bitch! ”Emily screamed, aware of her precarious situation.*she had to
engage the two in a conversation to learn something, but also to save time.
"Oh, I don't think we should do it ourselves," grinned Dr.*Wilson, “that's what we have for that
now she, isn't it Laura? ”The young woman grinned devilishly at Emily.*"What you should know before, sweatheart"
said Dr.*Wilson, "Laura is our expert for the private areas ....." Emily swallowed hard guessed what was going to happen to her, "..... and while Laura was dealing with this part of your Body, I going to have much more time for other beautiful places, right on your body, how does it listen...." grinned Dr. Wilson.

Emily shivered, what would the two sluts do with her?*One thing was certain, she
I could only hope that you will find them soon.*Meanwhile, Laura got 2 small electronic ones
Devices that looked very strange, more like dildos, but with some bristles around them.
Emily sensed something bad.*"Here we have a very nice, very special device, specially developed for
small, stubborn guests like her.*And do you know what is nice about a gynecologist chair?*I
tell them you can open the patient as far as it is necessary. ”Laura opened the
Adjusting screw for the footrests of the chair and individually pulling Emily's legs apart,
first left then right Emily had to watch the goings-on and as much as she resisted
There was nothing Emily could do about it.

Dr.*Wilson and Laura now each took a bristle dildo and although she fought hard, she was able to
Don't prevent Emily from inserting the dildos into the two openings in her lower body.
"NO!!!*- You perverted sluts !!!*Emily screamed desperately, even the insert tickled like
Hell and she laughed involuntarily and involuntarily.*"What do you think what happens when I do that
first turn on both things said Dr.*Wilson meekly tries.*"I think it's really on now
of telling the time and the truth, don't you think too ...? "" The truth is often good for you.*they
don't believe how liberating she can be, ”said Laura, patting Emily gently
Leg.*"The truth is good, don't you even want to try it?" Emily knew that now
would suffer and pleaded internally for an early rescue, but she was still determined.
"Lick me you bitches !!!" she shouted at the two.*"I completely forgot another one for you
Prove advantage of these scratchy things here, said Dr.*Wilson, "because while the two are here
do our job, we can concentrate on other, much more important things ..... ”Laura
switched on the devices.*A quiet whirring filled the room .....
The pitiful moan and moan, the sounds of wild laughter
alternates filled the room.*The ever-present lust, together with the
The unbearable feeling of tickling on extremely sensitive skin was too much for the proud Emily.
Due to the rapid change of the tickle vibrator unable to come to salvation, the agent screamed in spurts now.

Thrust them almost continuously through the alternating interval
were.*The doctor knew medically exactly what she could do to the prisoner without him
Danger that Emily passed out.*This had to be prevented and the two women succeeded
apparently excellent. In the meantime, Emily was hanging in her completely without will, almost indifferently
Tie up.*Her body twitched at irregular intervals.*Her screams now sounded dull and
she was totally exhausted, unable to control her muscles.
She screamed, groaned, and laughed uncontrollably.*Her well-trained body was drenched in sweat and hers
physical strength was coming to an end.*She couldn't tell how long this had been going on
but she longed for an end. She knew she was going to do everything, really everything to make this agony
comes to an end.

"Now tell me what your mission is?"
Emily heard the voice but was unable to respond.*A bucket of ice-cold water above
her head ended this feeling abruptly.*Her senses came back in a flash and Emily
a´ was aware that there was only one way out for her. She had to talk.

Now she noticed the feather, which was agonizingly moving her sweaty armpit up and down, it
felt like 1000 little cuts. "Stop ..... please ... stop ..." "" "she shouted hoarsely, hers
Voice sounded dull.*".... your mission agent ???*what is your mission ??? ”Laura said impatiently.
".... I, ....*I ... ”Emily stammered weakly.*"... my mission is the girls ...,
missing girls ... ".*"Very good ... very very good.*Well, you see, it works ... "
said Dr.*Wilson "... and further ... what else?" ".... undercover ..... should find out where the
Girls are brought there ..... ”Emily gasped, she was almost too weak to
speak.

"Who else knows they are here? ..." asked Dr.*Wilson impatient, "... what insights
did you pass it on and to whom? ”-“ Go on, get it out! ”Laura repeated impatiently and gave
Emily tip of a feather over her stiff nipples.*"Nooooo ... oh god ...... noooooooo"
Emily promptly responded to the little touch.*"... they sent me to find out
where the girls are being taken, so I'm here to see where they're going.*I should
just find out the whereabouts of the girls ... nothing more ... I swear ..... haha, ha,
hi, hihi ... not ddddaaaaa ”the doctor was sitting between her legs on her swivel chair and Emily
now touched her unprotected anus with a pointed feather ... "Well, it works, it was
not that difficult, “Laura patted Emily's sweaty cheek now.*"What else does the CIA know
about us?*Said the doctor.*She looked into Emily's eyes from below.

".... Nothing ..." Emily stammered "Oh come on Agent Rodríguez ..." said Laura "...I
think there is still so much to tell, or what do you think doctor? ”Emily knew secretly
that there was no rescue for her, too much time has passed, the tracking transmitter became
destroyed and these sluts will not let they go out voluntarily.*She would be her slave
like all the other women, she couldn't help but think of Letícia.*What was happened to her, it would be the same for her .....

The ugly whir of the vibrator in her ears pulled her out of her thoughts.
She knew what was coming, the rotating feathers were now approaching her wide open anus ......
...NO!!!!!!!.....
A pitiful cry filled the small chamber again .....

THE END?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Agent meet "The Doctor" - Part 2 (The Reunion)

Almost two months had passed since their flight from Peru.
The farmers who discovered them took them in and brought them back to life
awakened.*Emily was grateful to them for it, and yet, since that night as the farmer with them
had picked up his pickup, Emily had vowed to come back.
That cold winter morning the young woman got off the plane in Lima and she knew
exactly where she wanted to go.*You had to meet someone.*There was already a name tag in the CIA HQ
attached was written in bold letters
had written and the agent had already prepared everything for her arrival.*Now it was for
Emily's time to pick her up and pay an old bill.*Emily laughed secretly
into thinking about it.*The memories of their first meeting in this little,
stuffy chamber have accompanied the agent since then.*She wondered what happened to the other woman
Roxana or something, Emily couldn't remember her name exactly.
She was ashamed that she had not been able to save the young woman and her fate
had to leave.*The old witch would pay for that now.*Emily still knew the exact location
from which most women had disappeared at the time.*Right there she positioned herself in the
next night.*She was sure that there was a track there that would lead them in the right direction
would.
It was a bit cooler in Lima at this time of the year so that the agent wore her dark blue jeans
wore as well as a light blouse.*Emily had this on her flat, well-toned stomach
knotted together.*She had put on her white sneakers in case she did
had to chase someone.

This evening there was a lot of activity so that a lot of people were running back and forth.
Emily paced the street.
Suddenly she was grabbed from behind.*They closed her mouth and nose and pulled her at lightning speed
in a dark driveway.*The agent only felt a thump on the head, then
it grew pitch dark around them.
When she came to, everything around her was black.
She felt like she was lying on something metallic.
The agent had been blindfolded and put a big gag in her mouth.
Her posture resembled an X shape.
"Agent Rodríguez, I'm happy to see you again." Emily heard a female voice.
<... that couldn't be true ...> thought Emily <... Dr.*Wilson .......> Emily had found her however faster than she liked.
Emily knew the area.*She has had the pleasure of sitting on this rack before
to take.*Back when she met young Letícia.*The agent always had this story
still after.*She had sworn she would find her tormentor and hunt her down.
The tide had now turned.*But the agent was determined to pursue her plan.
"Where's Letícia?" She screamed as she*Wilson recognized that she was wearing her white doctor's coat again.*they
hadn't changed since their last meeting.*Her long dark hair was one
Ponytail tied.*"Agent Rodríguez" whispered Dr.*Wilson “how have you been?*

We haven't seen us for a long time.* you have left so rushed that I didn’t
could say more goodbye.*I was hoping they would give me many nice things
to report.*But we can gladly make up for that now ... what do you think? ”The doctor grinned
malicious.*"How's her little slut friend crying out Emily" hopefully she's in jail dead ... "" Oh I see her miss my Laura already?*
She had so much for them Pleasure ....... “With this sentence, Emily was overcome by memories of the last meeting
with Laura and she spat directly into the doctor's face.*

"But, but agent, I ask her
Preserve Contenance, and I can tell you my Laura is busy other times.
After they are lost to us, she is looking for them and believe me, too
in other countries there are solvent customers who want to be served ... They don't believe how
some Arab buyers are rich and they want to be served. ”Emily knew what that
should mean.*They had also expanded their network to the Arab world.*Emily had it
dealing with a cartel that had to stop at all costs ........
"But since we both have the pleasure of having one another, the CIA must have its people
in the Arabian world, maybe they are so friendly and would give me their contact names ... "

Emily suddenly jumped, she knew that the doctor didn't want to break her, she wanted to
Information from her.*Information that she could not deliver to her under any circumstances.*The
would mean the end of the operation.*Slowly the agent swam that she was in a targeted
Trap was lured.*The cartel had planned to kidnap her from the start
To get information.*There had to be a leak at the CIA, but who?*Who would you do that to?
do to?*"Who's your contact?" She suddenly shouts Dr.*Wilson on.*The doctor stopped shortly before she did
smiled broadly ... respect Agent Rodríguez, you are a good agent that she combines that
have, unfortunately, unfortunately, a little late for them.*Because I know from a safe source that everything
know about this surgery and i am sure you will be happy to share this information with me
share sooner or later: “Dr.*Wilson now grinned maliciously as she held the long white feather to hand
took.*Emily knew that she had to stay steadfast ... but she sensed that it was a hard one

Fight would be imminent.*"Who's her source?" Emily shouted loudly now, knowing which one
Position she was.*"Oh Agent Rodríguez, I can't give you my secret one
Call sources, then they would no longer be secret, but I can tell them if you can
find the right people and convince them then you get information for life and mine
After a while I was able to convince Quelle ... “The doctor smirked while Emily
frantically wondering who had betrayed her.
"Hahahaahhaa .... hohoooooooohhhhh" Wild laughter filled the room as the doctor stiffened her
All of a sudden, spring wanders over Emily's unprotected soles.*"Nohoho… .sttooooooohohoho"
the agent scream uncontrollably and Dr.*Wilson knew exactly what was needed to get the agent to
bring to speak.*It was not the first time and she was sure that her guest would be hers
This time, too, could not resist arguments.*Wilson grinned maliciously when
Emily wildly "hopped" up and down on her lounger as she desperately tried her soles
Bring security.*But no matter how hard she tried, laughing was the only thing her body did
currently allowed.*And so Emily laughed hysterically and uncontrollably, "Soon, honey, very soon
they'll tell me everything ... mhmmm, you know how it works, don't you, Agent Rodríguez.*-
Am I wrong or are their soles even softer than they remember Agent?
Rodríguez?*The doctor scoffed while Emily laughed hysterically ....
Emily screamed hysterically at what Dr.*Wilson just animated a soft grin.*She already had
Made guests talk often enough, so she knew what she was doing and while she was gently over
Emily's soles touched her almost whispering, "Your contacts, please agent.*I think it's the one
Time to give me names or do we have to put up harder guns?*What do you think?"
The word We froze Emily, there had to be someone who had betrayed her and she was herself
sure that the one who revealed himself to her sooner or later.*You would have to hold out, hold out until
she had exposed the traitor.

With this ominous threat, Dr.*Wilson on, her fingernails so light against hers Scratching armpits.
"Ohgodno! Ha ha ha ha ha."
The fingernails fluttered back into Emily's butter-soft pit, leaving the agent laughing tremble.
Now Dr.*Wilson tickling her thoroughly.*Each rib was crushed, kneaded
and massaged without mercy.*Dr.*Wilson also paid attention to the undersides of the ribs
Captivity shakes with laughter.*As she tickled Emily's ribs, her sleeves
silk Blouse lightly brushed the blonde's nipples and they soon became as a result of this and that
sensual tickle torture.

This did not escape the doctor's attention.*She had something in store for later.
She was delighted now to tickle the agent's wonderful ribs and armpits.
the places where Emily's ribs and breasts met and where her ribs and armpits met
met, they were all wonderfully sensitive.*they
She smiled her fingers in this area and smiled when Emily giggled expectantly.
"Please ... ha ha ha ... Not there. It's too much. Hee hee hee."*Emily pleaded.*She could be the easiest
fingertips feel touched her torso and every time Miss Dr.*Wilson use
Fingers in a particularly sensitive area would screech with laughter.
Dr.*Wilson's fingers chattered over Emily's ribs and started closing on her writhing stomach explore.
"Have you ever tickled your belly? I mean, REALLY tickled?"*The doctor asked.
"So it is I'm going to tickle today, especially this cute little button.*"As a foretaste
she tried on the edge of

Emily's deep navel with the tip of her index finger before scrabbling and ten fingers
about it and
the sensitive skin that surrounds it.*"Koochie, Koochie. Koochie!"
Emily wailed when Dr.*Wilson tirelessly tickled her hissing torso.*The
Clitoris showed no mercy when she searched for all her sweet spots and took advantage of them.*Emily took care
no longer care.
She got tickled when it came to her erogenous zones.*Their resistance was nonexistent and
She was completely in her mercy.
Meanwhile, Dr. eyed*Wilson Emily's breasts and decided it was time to give them something
give special, ticklish attention.*Laura gently slid off Emily's arms and slipped
below
They lie next to her and press against Emily's left side.*She folded her right arm
Emily's back and her left hand began to draw empty patterns against the agent's flat stomach.
"You know Emily, these are really some of the most impressive breasts I've had in a while
have seen.*I know
You are ticklish, but I don't know how ticklish.*"She paused to make a difference."*Would
You mind if I said that?
hello to them right?*"
"What?"*Emily gasped;*her abdominal muscles twitched involuntarily when Dr.*Wilson teased her Belly.

Dr.*Wilson smiled, she bent her head to Emily's right breast and flicked her pink tongue
against the
Nipple.*Emily gasped and her whole body froze.*Now Dr. sucked*Wilson gently and licked
on her nipple, which made her ultra-sensitive and erect.
"Oh god, oh god, oh god!"*Emily groaned when Dr.*Wilson lovingly put her tongue over the
Stiffener rubbed pink bud.*She repeated the process with Emily's left breast and soon were
both her nipples sparkling and taut.
Her breath was exhausted and her eyes were closed.
But now Dr.*Wilson know everything
Emily's breasts are beautiful and sensitive to what she planned. ”Dr. whispered*Wilson and
licked her lips
.*"Now look what I have for you here. You will like it even more."
Emily opened her eyes to see the doctor hold a white feather under her nose.
Dr.*Wilson tickled Emily lightly under the nose and then pulled the feather over her throat and after
below her split between her breasts.
The helpless agent squirmed in vain when the feather pulled a ticklish part toward her
Her tingling, wet nipples.*It made a noise squeak and parts moaned like Dr.
Wilson gently began to pull the spring back and forth under her right nipple.
Emily's face spread into an ecstatic grin as each of the tendrils of the feather
touched her nipples.*Dr.*Wilson spent a lot of time doing this with her two
To play breasts.*She sawed back and forth over the nipples and then nudged the aureoles
with the tip of the feather, fluttering alluring over the delicate satin skin.
"Ohgawwwd! Hee hee hee ... you have to stop. Hee hee hee."*But Emily's protests were
unconvincing
when her body's wishes overruled her opinion.
Goosebumps spread on Emily's ticklish skin and her hips began to beat in time
Tickle like Miss Feather's feather*Wilson over her billowing breasts and hers
cream-colored skin stroked.
Emily didn't answer, her eyes were shut tight and her lips were perfect pink o-shape while the feather stimulated her body.

Dr.*Wilson giggled and worked the feather over Emily's breasts, then started the tip
pull in the center of Emily's tasty belly.*When the feather came closer to Emily’s navel,
she could do it
The agent's abs began to twitch and tremble and she giggled expectantly.
Dr.*Wilson moved the tip of the feather closer and closer to this delicate dimple, and then pushed it inside.
She was enjoying Emily's laughter as the feather opened in her deep navel.
"I told you I was going to tickle your belly button."*Said Dr.*Wilson with a mischievous
Grin.*She took the pen between her index finger and thumb and twirled it in the trembling
Dimples back and forth.

Emily's head shook from side to side as she shrieked and swallowed with laughter.
The erotic breast
Tickling seemed to be every nerve in her body and her already sensitive navel
to have strengthened.
Dr.*Wilson turned the feather and gently brushed Emily's belly button with the stem, each stroke
produced a spasmodic laugh.*She changed that with the tendrils of the feather and
reveled in the woman's hysteria.
After an eternity that seemed so long to Emily, Dr.*Wilson took off the quill and left it one
take a short breather.*She leaned over the agent and stroked her palms
gently over their stretched sides.
"I don't suppose you want to tell me about your little spy secrets, do you?"
Asked Dr.*Wilson easily.
"I ... NOW!"*Every time Emily started to respond, Dr. pinched*Wilson's hip
and let them squeak.
"I don't think so. Time for more tickle torture."
Miss Dr.*Wilson settled between Emily's thighs and wrapped her arms around her Waists.

Emily craned her head and looked at her smiling kidnapper.
"You have a wonderful, ticklish body, Emily."
Dr.*Wilson leaned forward slightly and planted a warm kiss on Emily's stomach, right where
he was dipped from her ribs.*She moistened the creamy skin with her tongue and blew it on wetness.
*"Mmm ... does that tickle?"*She asked innocently.
Emily didn't answer.*Her body burned and she felt that she was hot between her thighs
could be.*The fact that Dr.*Wilson was pressed tight on her thighs, nothing helped.
"Hmm. Let's try something else ..." Dr.*Wilson responded to their intended goal.*She pressed
her full lips against Emily's belly button and gave him a nice soft kiss.
Her tongue flicked out and slid into the delicious dimple to examine it
its sensitive depths.*Now Emily answered.*She tried to hold back her laughter
but her body trembled with happiness.
"Ah, now we're going somewhere."*Miss Dr.*Wilson smugly remarked.*She bowed her head
back to Emily's bare stomach and kissed her navel.
Emily squirmed and squirmed when Dr.*Wilson touched her navel, but the doctor had hers
Arms clasped tightly around Emily's waist and held her tight.
"PFFFTHRRRRPPPP!"*Dr.*Wilson blew a large wet raspberry on Emily's stomach and hers
Prisoners exploded with laughter.*Emily winced and winced when Dr.*Wilson
a row of raspberries blew into her navel, rubbing her face against her stomach.*.*Dr.
Wilson sat up and gently scratched Emily's smooth stomach with her long nails.
She tipped the agent's navel slightly with her fingertip, brushed the sides, and then nudged
the soft knot of flesh in the middle.*Emily bulged her back and groaned as her belly
from Dr.*Wilson's' talented fingers and tongue were attacked.
As soon as Dr.*When Emily had taken the wind out of her sails, Emily started tickling her Ribs again.

"Ohohoho Nooo! Haha ha ha ha ha ha!"*Emily whined.
As Emily fought weakly, her navel was buzzing, her ribs were
squeezed and kneaded.*Her forearms were caressed and her breasts were too
lovingly caressed.
Emily's beautiful, creamy skin was covered in a slight sweat, and her mind
whirled around, the sexy tickle torture overloaded her senses with her incessant attack.
The doctor held Emily on the edge of the ecstasy.
Dr.*Wilson pushed Emily's body up and pressed against her. She wrapped her arms around her
Emily's neck and looked into her big green eyes.*"Well, Emily, we know both where that is going
end, my customers missed you, I think there are still so many customers who will
Pay a lot oft money for a proud tickle slave like you“.
Emily senses faded when she heard the door open and two men grabbed her and into it dark hall wore where the trucks were with which the agent last stayed had already met.

She knew there was no way out this time.
Is she going to Dr. Wilson's slave forever ??? ..
Emily was desperate, she only felt like two men are grabbing her and heading for the truck before everything went dark and she fainted out-

the end

Last edited:
Hot spies getting tickled is an obvious favourite subject of mine and I appreciate your effort in producing a version in English. :)

Hot spies getting tickled is an obvious favourite subject of mine and I appreciate your effort in producing a version in English. :)

You are the resident expert on the subject. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a honour for me that Suikoden liked my story. Thanks a lot. Im happy that you liked it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back