• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don's Turtelli's Revenge (M/f Explicit/ Non Con) Audio

I remember a very specific scene in TMNT cartoon where they were tickling April and one of the Turtles (I think)...this brought back memories LOL. Very sexy - love the orgasm denial coupled with the pussy tickling - very hot.

I remember a very specific scene in TMNT cartoon where they were tickling April and one of the Turtles (I think)...this brought back memories LOL. Very sexy - love the orgasm denial coupled with the pussy tickling - very hot.

Actually the tickling with April was a man called Vernon. :) It's on Youtube under Don Turtelli tickling. :)

Thank you so much!! :twohugs:

You're welcome - I'm very much into audio erotica, and it's tricky to find one that hits my kinks hehe. I'm very much into male tickling/teasing/denial but enjoy it with women as well, so thank you for that lovely audio :)

And thanks for letting me know about the TMNT clip - it's more nostalgia than anything else. Introduced me to tickling as a pleasurable torture when I was young. I guess producers thought it was "G"-rated way to show "torture/interrogation" - little did they know ... LOL.

You're most welcome! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! :)

Yeah that scene was wild haha...

Yes. Those scenes did its job of introducing many people into that kind of kink. They made me who Iam too all those years ago...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back