• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends don't let other friends tickle their feet (m/m)

SillyTheKidd

It was just a few years ago, but I remember it like it was ten minutes ago. It was something I never thought would happen to me, and now I keep wondering and hoping lightening will strike again. It was impossible, or maybe it was inevitable. It was never spoken of again, but it always looms like a ghost whenever we talk, text or email other.

It was the night when my friend, Jim, tickled me.

He was the kind of friend you could tell anything too. Whenever the pipe was passed, we would lie on the floor talking about music, or our messed up parents, or how school was alternately too hard, too boring, too scary, too easy. You're lucky if you have a friend like that. A clear, distinct, undeniable best friend. If you're a dude, this is the type of friendship that was more than just the bro-hug and friendly competition. We could grieve for each other when there was loss. Celebrate when there was a win.

And be really, really vulnerable with each other.

Which is probably why it happened.

So it was one of those nights where we were talking about the state of the world, how all new music sucks, or girls. He was lying on his bed and I was lying on the floor with my feet propped on his bed. I remember riffing on some thing and staring up at the ceiling when I felt that finger slowly softly skate up my sole. I am cursed or blessed with big, soft high arched feet which seem to attract tickles and sometimes absorb them from the atmosphere, like a ticklish photosynthesis. I can hear the word "tickle" and feel it on my sole.

And his finger was now softly, tentatively, tickling that sole.

I don't know how I did it - probably the shock or awkwardness girded me but I controlled my laugh and pretended to ignore it. (Ignore it??? that was going to be my move? Like a possum playing dead, it was an idiotic tactic and it wasn't going to work).

I felt it again. And again. A stroke up and a stroke down.

"Aren't your feet ticklish?" he asked as the finger made a second, third and fourth glide up my foot. His voice was different. Softer. (yikes, I thought)

I was still trying to hold it in. It was gentle enough that I thought I had could ride him out.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to pull off a cool smirk, which quickly turned into "STOP HA HA HA HOP!" I yanked my foot down and rubbed my sole against the carpet. My insides were turning somersaults. I said the quickest silent prayer that the moment would pass and he wouldnt pursue. Not that I don't love my feet getting tickled, mind you. I LOOOOOVE my feet getting tickled. I love the laugh and if it didnt turn me on beyond description, well, I probably wouldn't be here on this site, with the rest of you.

But he was Jim, and I was me, and we were friends and an erection right now, would have been, well, kind of revealing.

"Oh no no" he said, sitting up, and suddenly fascinated, scooping my feet onto his lap. "I've always wondered how ticklish you really are..." My mind was processing those words furiously (how ticklish I "really" am? What does he mean? What does REALLY am mean? He "ALWAYS" wondered?? My God.. he was wondering about my feet??").

And it started. A slow finger tip spider along my arches. There was no more processing or word parsing just.

"HA HA HA HA HA! HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAA. What ARE YOU DOING?"

"Oh someone has a ticklish streak. Tickle tickle tickle"

The thoughts and the laughter became this sort of salad in my head .. .

HAHAHHAAHAHAH (wait.. he just said tickle, tickle , tickle)

HAHA HA HA HA HA STOP HA HA HA HA HA (why am I not pulling away. I could make it stop)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (he's not going to stop and I think he is feeling what I'm feeling).

"tickle, tickle, tickle"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (this can NOT be happening. )

"I cant believe you're this ticklish and I didn't know.. "

HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA (what was in that weed?? Wait. He always wanted to know?? )

"Look how ticklish you are... "

HA HA HA>> OMG HA HA HA HA (what is happening and how is this going to end).

It stopped. I did the cool-down laugh. He said, "I think you need a rest". Then he started again. Now I was flirting back
"WAIT HA HA HA HA! You SAID I COULD REST HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA" (I was.. flirting? )

He kept tickling, with that fascinated look in their eyes, when a real ler has a foot that is behaving exactly the way they want. What happens after this tickle is done?? Or is this just me thinking or feeling this.

"COOCHIE COO"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (It's not just me now. He said "coochie coo.. ")

"COOCHIE COO! This is so great! I love this"

HA HA HA HA HA HA (me too but you have no idea how much).

Well, he did know because he slid down off the bed, sidled up besides me and started tickling my waist. His hands were locked on, tickling deep and persistent and I was already watered down, weak and on mega ticklish

HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ........ (at this point, i don't know how long this went on for, or if he said anything or teased,.. I just remember my deep, loud, laughter, and that feeling that I'd beeen laughing forever and I was going to keep laughing forever ).

I think it was 20 minutes. I think that's what the clocks were saying. But I also knew we had passed a tickle inflection point. I knew he was as turned on as I was. I recognized the ler look. Where this stopped nobody knows.

It stopped with him saying "Ok, ok.. ok... calm down" and smiling at me. "that was too much fun".

I was still in giggle cool down, but post-tickle, I usually don't have a lot of things to say. What was I going to say? What I wasn't going to do though, was tickle him back. This was game, set and match and he now owned the tickle space.

But we were now, two dudes, post tickle with two erections, and addled and loosened by way too much weed. He turned off the lights and he put his hands down my shorts and pulled them down...

What happened next, well you know. I ended up coming so much and so hard, we both laughed out loud at it. Then he did, and we both laughed a "what the hell just happened" laugh and slunk off to our respective bedrooms.

"What the HELL DID just happen I wondered and what happens tomorrow?" Well, it turned out to be ephemeral. The next day it was as if it never happened. Whats more, it would probably never happen again and that was going to be fine. Great even. It was unspoken but understood. We were good friends, and we both considered ourselves "straight" (hah.. ) and it was over. The friendship stayed the friendship.

We both have jobs now and live on different coasts. But every time we talked since, I relive it just a little. Feel it just a little. Smirk or blush just a little. And he would be lying if he told you he wasn't doing the same.

Last edited:
Oh YES, they dooooo.....

A delightful story! :D Clearly your huge feet were MADE for constant ~COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOO~OOES.... :cheesy:

Last edited:
What a fantastic story, please write more! I absolutely love the juxtaposition of your laughter and your inner monologue, this was so much fun to read! It sounds like you’re a blast to torture >:)

I liked the third person narrative. Interesting comments. Fresh… nicely done.

These kinds of stories are the best, two best friends, one tickling the others feet silly, then not caring about maintaining a masculine facade long enough to find "release". I'm surprised he didn't give those sensitive soles a few licks before letting you finish. :D

This is a great recollection -- so well told, so immersive.

Sounds like a life-changing experience for both of you. Excellent story, well told.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back