• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
I have been thinking of starting a vintage art archive for some time now. It seems as though the art from the 90s, 00's is slowly disappearing from the forum and from the web in general.
There is one piece that I have been looking for for a while. It is just a pair of feet being tickled/ready to be tickled with a Zeta Phi Beta sign in the background, I think it was an early BAC odd and end (I don't think it was ever sold in a comic of anything). While search for that piece, I have found several others and would like to consolidate them into a Google Drive or another cloud archive folder. These are from the "Reflections" series by CB

Who would be interested in participating?

Here is some of what I have found.
Reflect2.jpgReflect3.jpgReflect1.jpgReflec10.jpgReflect5.jpgReflect4.jpg

Last edited:
BAC sorority as requested.....

View attachment 662524

Thanks. This is a good one as well.
The one I am looking for is just a pair of feet being tickled. I colored it a while back and BAC actually commented on it. It had the Zeta Phi Beta greek letters in the drawing, which is a actual sorority.
I took it down, even though he said he was okay with it.

Vintage art is certainly the best imo. Great finds, and a great idea to start consolidating them

More CB

Thanks for reassurance, I think this is a worthwhile endeavor. I am sure we have a treasure trove of stuff buried on our hard drives. Once I pull my PC out of storage after moving, I will dig through it to see if I missed anything (although I still have plenty to post until then).
I have started a Google Drive folder for anyone who would like to contribute. Even if you dump everything in one folder, I wouldn't mind sort through and organizing everything.
tickled1.jpgtoon020.JPGcb025.jpgtanning.gifnavel.gif

Thanks for reassurance, I think this is a worthwhile endeavor. I am sure we have a treasure trove of stuff buried on our hard drives. Once I pull my PC out of storage after moving, I will dig through it to see if I missed anything (although I still have plenty to post until then).
I have started a Google Drive folder for anyone who would like to contribute. Even if you dump everything in one folder, I wouldn't mind sort through and organizing everything.
View attachment 662597View attachment 662598View attachment 662599View attachment 662600View attachment 662601

Absolutely is worth while. Vintage art is like gold dust these days. Tickle theatre had some nice vintage art, shame its no longer around.

I'll have a dig around.

A few from my collection (apologies if they aren't supposed to be here)
tm20.JPG
tm17.jpg
tm23.jpg
tm6.gif
tm24.jpg

Thanks. Love to see more of this (4 pics from first post on page 2) and "Delores" and other older work I haven't seen before. Keep up the great shares, thanks!

Thanks. Love to see more of this (4 pics from first post on page 2) and "Delores" and other older work I haven't seen before. Keep up the great shares, thanks!

I will see what I can find. I believe that Ultratickler did the first four.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back