• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

:)

Great thread!
An old pic from way back when comes to mind. A naked girl tickled by several chinese girls.In the back ground an old chinese man saying something like " sooner or later you will talk. The chinese tickle torture never fails "

Anyone has it?

Chad Pet. It’s been a while since I saw that old school stuff.

An old fave of mine. Not quite as old as some of the above but it's one I never really see posted.

Attachments

• tm66m.jpg
    tm66m.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 897
CJL?

I think these are by the same artist, but I am not completely sure. They seem to have been drawn in a similar style to the "Reporter" comic. I'm not sure who CJL is, but that is who signed the Reporter comic.
instructor.jpgtickletest.jpgveryticklish.jpghazing.jpg

SoleTK

A few SoleTK toonsmodelcoljp.jpgDC5vTKcopcolcov.jpgbettypageTKjpcol.jpg. I have some others on my other machine, which I should have back up in a few weeks.

CB and Inclusion

cb- nubian.gifcb4.jpg I appreciate CB's attention to inclusion. As a PoC, it meant alot

Enhancer

Thanks...interesting. I ran this through it...certainly a bit better. Cheers

Attachments

• ORSTX_auto_x2_toned_light_ai2.jpg
    ORSTX_auto_x2_toned_light_ai2.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 557
I can't quite pin point exactly what it is about this cartoon, but it has been consistently one of my favorite of all time!:clap:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back