• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage Art Archive

A few more from yesteryear

Some more from the archives.....

Attachments

• BISHSTOC.JPG
    BISHSTOC.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 546
  • CRATE.JPG
    CRATE.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 484
  • TKLDNCR.GIF
    TKLDNCR.GIF
    14.7 KB · Views: 465
  • JAPANTIC.JPG
    JAPANTIC.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 492
I have some old Tukano drawings I can share, once I find them in my archive...

Great thread this. Inspired me to go and dig out an old (old) hard drive...

More reflection seriesby CB

These two might actually make for quality videos in real life.

reflect12.jpgreflect11.gif

Wow! Dmoore's art really takes me back! Do you (or anybody) have his f/m stuff?

Okay...This is a great thread so I figure I'll jump in here. I've had these on my Hard Drive for like 20 years. The Artist is someone who signs their work 'TR'. That's all I know. I think the work and attention to detail is excellent. These are the only drawings that I have ever been able to find from this Artist PrincessPeach-1.jpgPrincess Peach-1a.jpgPrincess Peach-2.jpgJenny-1.jpgTic Interrogation-Chair-1a.jpgTic-Interrogation-Rack-1.jpg

These two might actually make for quality videos in real life.

View attachment 666920View attachment 666921

CB and I were good friends. We never met in person, but we first became acquainted when I saw his artwork and commented on it. Then we began to have phone conversations about his artwork and style and my music. I am a professional guitarist. Many friendly and fun conversations.I was devastated when his son contacted me to tell me of his passing. I am glad that he lives on in his work. He was a great artist and a great person.

Hiya Riff! I am “TR”, the sketch artist you referenced. Yep, those are some of my efforts. I haven’t drawn much in several years, but have quite a few more that I’ve never released. PM me if interested.

Hiya Riff! I am “TR”, the sketch artist you referenced. Yep, those are some of my efforts. I haven’t drawn much in several years, but have quite a few more that I’ve never released. PM me if interested.

Wow! Pleased to meet you after all these years ! I will PM you! Thanks

Found these classic artworks

Attachments

• 01.gif
    01.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 867
  • 02.gif
    02.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 810
  • 03.gif
    03.gif
    99.3 KB · Views: 797
  • 04.gif
    04.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 735
  • 05.gif
    05.gif
    145.6 KB · Views: 777
I think if there are enthusiasts who can increase the quality in the program (Gigapixel) something like this

View attachment 663373

Thanks for the tip. I tested this software last week and it's very good so I just bought licence for it (its $20 off right now).

Here are some of my favourite pictures already posted in this thread upscaled 2x.

tm23-art-scale-2x.pngtm24-art-scale-2x.pngcb7-art-scale-2x.png

Yep, this is a game changer for me since I used to upscale photos manually in Photoshop just a few years back and wasted so much time on that. :frustrated:

Also, is stuff from 2004-07 considered vintage? It kinda is for me, lol.

I really liked Dave2112's renders back then but they are very low resolution so I run some of the best ones through that AI tool as well. Here is the original thread.

dave2112-1.jpgdave2112-2.jpgdave2112-3.jpgdave2112-4.jpg

Found these classic artworks

There is just something incredible about those old artworks. I think it's the "James Bond" villain thing with like old school sadism that is just making this extra appealing for me. And that BAC piece is one of my favourites of all time :)

OK, I finally figured out how to post images again!! Yay!! Anyway, to go along with the Princess Peach sketches shown above, here is one I did YEARS ago, and it has been colorized by another fetish artist. (and I THOROUGHLY approved of his efforts, as the original is simple pencil black and white) Enjoy!
Princess Peach in Peril.png

OK, I finally figured out how to post images again!! Yay!! Anyway, to go along with the Princess Peach sketches shown above, here is one I did YEARS ago, and it has been colorized by another fetish artist. (and I THOROUGHLY approved of his efforts, as the original is simple pencil black and white) Enjoy!
View attachment 669179

Glad you worked it out ! Love this sketch! And whoever colorized it did a pretty good job. I hope you start posting more of your work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back