• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help in finding tickling story, and recommendation

SNSDMaya

Hello!
I need some help in:
1. Finding a tickling story
It's something I read quite a long time ago, so I forget the title. But the plot/setup are more or less:
- The tickler is a girl from the future.
- To find a prey, she uses some kind of scanner to determine/measure someone's ticklishness.
- She also has some tools from the future. One of them works like spiderman's web, and she uses it to make one of her ticklee stuck on the wall.
- She drugs the ticklees after she's done tickling them. The drug makes the ticklees feel like someone's tickling them, although there's no one even touching them.

Hopefully that's enough for clues.

2. Tickling story reccomendation
Could someone please recommend me some tickling stories with female ticklee(s), and have very little to no foot tickling in it?

Many thanks for your reply!

Hello!
I need some help in:
1. Finding a tickling story
It's something I read quite a long time ago, so I forget the title. But the plot/setup are more or less:
- The tickler is a girl from the future.
- To find a prey, she uses some kind of scanner to determine/measure someone's ticklishness.
- She also has some tools from the future. One of them works like spiderman's web, and she uses it to make one of her ticklee stuck on the wall.
- She drugs the ticklees after she's done tickling them. The drug makes the ticklees feel like someone's tickling them, although there's no one even touching them.

Hopefully that's enough for clues.

2. Tickling story reccomendation
Could someone please recommend me some tickling stories with female ticklee(s), and have very little to no foot tickling in it?

Many thanks for your reply!

Hi,

Sorry, but I don't recall that specific story. You may wish to check out https://www.literotica.com for the story, as they have many archived tickling tales that may include the one for which you are searching.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back