• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a yenny comic

Hyperion_Sun

Verified
Does anyone have the 1 page yenny comic where she is hanging by the feet through window and her cousin tickles her to get stuff? Or know where I can get it?

It's in one of those publications, I'm pretty sure, but unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember which one. Bought that yeeeeeaaaars ago.

Wish Ozzy did more Yenny tickle stuff again but I get she's a mainstream star now lol

Does anyone have the 1 page yenny comic where she is hanging by the feet through window and her cousin tickles her to get stuff? Or know where I can get it?

Hello,

I remember that comic. However, after going through each of the Yenny publications available on our site. I can confirm it is not among them. I suspect it was posted by Ozzy on his Yahoo Yenny Fan Club back in the early 2000's. Unfortunately much of the art posted there was lost years ago.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I remember that comic. However, after going through each of the Yenny publications available on our site. I can confirm it is not among them. I suspect it was posted by Ozzy on his Yahoo Yenny Fan Club back in the early 2000's. Unfortunately much of the art posted there was lost years ago.

Jim,

I have the comic page in question. Would it be OK if I shared it in this thread?

Depressing. She's the character I use for introductions with new lees.

Yenny had a mainstream revival 2019-2020 that included some great tickles and fanservice. Unfortunately, the creator had to drop it again due to an overload of other simultaneous professional commitments. Here's to another revival somewhen down the line!

I remember she had full bodyshots with brushes tickling her.... gone.

Does anyone have that old one where she gets tickled during a pedicure?

Does anyone have that old one where she gets tickled during a pedicure?

It sounds like you're talking about her mainstream comics -- that happened multiple times in those. Good news, you can buy archives of them right now at the creator's website:

dascomics.com/yenny-lopez

--If you want, I can do a bit of research into which specific archive volumes you should buy for those scenes :)

Thanks, but I actually am thinking of a 2-3 page comic from very early in Yenny's history. She gets locked in the pedicure salon and the lady uses brushes on her feet I think?

Thanks, but I actually am thinking of a 2-3 page comic from very early in Yenny's history. She gets locked in the pedicure salon and the lady uses brushes on her feet I think?

Huh, I've never seen anything by that exact description. Is it possible that you're thinking of Yenny The Barefooted Agent, a full issue where Yenny is in bondage & where she is tickled by an interrogator lady using a toothbrush?

https://mtjpub.com/publications/info/yenny-the-barefooted-agent-october-2002

--?

I remember she had full bodyshots with brushes tickling her.... gone.

There's a pinup by that description in Simply Yenny, riffing on Disney's famous "Sorcerer's Apprentice" short:

https://mtjpub.com/publications/info/simply-yenny-july-2003

I appreciate your help with this. The only evidence I can find of it anymore is in the background of the cover of TFTA #13. I've included a screenshot showing it in the upper right corner.Capture.PNG

The only evidence I can find of it anymore is in the background of the cover of TFTA #13.

You're right, it's like a lost chapter of the Yenny Origins compilation! This is such a cool discovery to me, because I had no inkling of a lost Yenny comic of this length. I'm going to do some more digging and report back here if I find anything.

I thought I had this in my collection as I remember seeing it but I can't find it. If I can, I'll post it for you.

I have really good news, I got permission to post this:

yta1.jpgyta2.jpgyta3.jpgyta4.jpgyta5.jpg

Last edited:
I've heard from MTJpub's Jim, who had also helped/weighed in on another question earlier in this thread. He confirmed that styxzid's "lost Yenny pedicure" comic never appeared in Tales from the Asylum, despite the fact that its art clearly dates from that era. What's more, he has indicated that this lost comic should appear in this thread later today. I'm as excited as anyone!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back