• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first ever story m/f Michelle's nightmare pt1

• Thread starter Deleted member 10284
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10284

Sorry if the build up takes too long
i've posted a picture of who i had in mind when i described the lee

Michelle yawned and looked at her phone, only 30 min left. These office days dragged so long, after a year and a half of only working from phone they now had to come in for quarterly meetings, and once there work the whole day from the office. The meetings during the work from home meant doing her hair and make up, wearing a nice shirt, short and no shoes or slippers during a zoom meeting. Now it meant full office attire, and she owned very little of it now. Today she went with her tan pencil skirt (tighter than she remembered it to be, damn pandemic weight) a sleevless, silky white blouse and a matching jacket for the skirt. Michelle wore nude hose and her heels, which killed her feet.
Michelle was in her mid 40s, short and maybe had a few extra pounds. She always thought she looked bigger than she was because being so short and having very large breats gave her the appearance of being a little overweight. Becuase of this she kept in decent shape even with the extra covid pounds. Michelle was just over 5 foot tall, and was thankful to be sitting at her desk and having her shoes off. She had her flats in her bag and as soon as she got in the parking garage they were going on and these damned heels would go away again for another 3 months.
She sighed as she slipped on the cursed heels and walked out of her office to the printer to get the last thing she needed before she could leave. As she reached the copier she heard her cell ring, grabbing the paper she rushed back to her desk. It was her daughter, Alyssa, and she picked it up.
"Hey"
"Hey mom, uh, I need a ride."
"What? I where is your car?"
"Well we went to David's fishing cabin, and i fell asleep. Madi and Shayla left while I was sleeping, David and Ray don't want to leave yet. I have a skype call with my coach to go over my offseason workouts in like 2 hours, I can't miss it." Alyssa had a whiny note in her voice and Michelle rolled her eyes. Michelle hated not being prepared. Hated not having things in order, in her control, being in charge of the situation. She always was in charge, always got her way, and always was in control of the situation. Her military dad, and her brief time in the military 25 years ago had seen to that.
"Alyssa, I can't. Your brother has practice, I have to make dinner, and I'm already exhausted." the thought of getting out of these clothes and into shorts, tshirt, and flip flops was enticing.
"I can't get a hold of dad thought mom! What am i supposed to do! its not THAT far out of your way"
Michelle gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. This was going to really push things. As of now she was late because of the added time. "Fine! I'll change my plans to bail you out again!" Michelle hung up. Realizing she didn't know where she texted for the address. Without looking for a resopnse she grabbed her purse and in a hurry headed for the elevator. She quickly made her way through the parking garage, the heat was stifling, Houston in August is not the best place to be. The short walk and she was already breaking a sweat. She hopping in and started her car. she reached for her bad, where was it?
Michelle swore loud as she realized she left her other bad that had her blazer, folders, and her flats. It was too late now, that will be a trip to the office in the morning now. Alyssa was going to hear about this for sure. She punched in the GPS and off she went.
Fifteen min later she was turning down narrow wooded roads. A few twists and turns and the lake was in sight, Michelle texted Alyssa that she was approaching and to be ready. She pulled in and Alyssa came running out. Alyssa was barely taller than her mom, and while she didn't have her moms huge breasts she was thick in the hips and thighs and ass. She was a softball player and a damn good one, home before her junior year of college. Alyssa wore red converse, jean shorts and a but off tank top. She jumped in the passenger seat and the car was pulling out before the door was shut.
"Jesus mom, let me get in first!"
"Do you have ANY idea how late I will be now! I will have to go to his baseball practice dressed like this!" Michelle was irate. Just talking about it annoyed her. This helpless feeling of things not working out the way she planned drove her crazy, her anger bristling.
"Mom, i'm sorry. I really I am. I can't believe they left me"
"Oh next time I see them I'm going to give them a piece of my mind" Michelle was taking turns quickly from memory thinking knew the way out. But when a few minutes passed and she didn't see the main roads she was confused.
"What the hell, where are we?"
"You took a wrong turn I think. I think you went left at the road to take you out instead of right, you went deeper into the woods" Alyssa had a smirk on her face. When Michelle got bossy, Alyssa got bratty. It was a natural reaction.
"Why didn't you fucking tell me Alyssa!!!" Michelle pounded on the steering wheel. She was looking for a place to turn around when the narrow road hit a dead end. She backed up and tried a u turn, had to back up again and in her hurry the cars back wheel went off the road and into the soft mud. She hit the gas and the tires spun. Stuck. She tried everything and nothing worked. In a huff she pulled out her cell, no service. She glared at Alyssa who looked away. This was a problem now. Her meeting was in jeapordy and her mom was going to be unbearable for weeks because of this. She might go back to school early to avoid it.
They got out and looked, saw they were well and truly screwed and looked around. About 30 yards back, there was a driveway.
"Let's go see if we can get some help from them" Michelle said pointing. they set off, her heels clicking and both baking in the Texas heat.

Dale sat in his chair looking at the moniter. He had heard the car and went to his see what his security cameras showed. No one ever came down his road, he was hundreds of yards from the nearest street and further from any neighbor. There was no cell service, but thats the way he liked it. He noticed the pretty women walking up his driveway towards his house. He shook his head knowing they had been stuck. Why didn't they just read the sign!
He was on the way to the door even before they reached it. He opened and with an edge in his voice said "What do you need"
Michelle stopped in her tracks. The man was in his 50s, tall and tanned, a rough shadow of a beard on his face. He looked standoffish but not scary. He wasn't ugly but wasn't attractive. Michelle hesitated then bit her lip. She said "my car is stuck, there isn't any service and I use your phone?"
He made a sound and was about to say no. He gave them one more look and a smile barely showed, his demeanor changed "Sure thats a tough break. Come on in"
The women walked into his house. It was very clean, but not much in the way of decor. Just a couch, a chair, a tv. Nothing on the walls, no plants, just the bare necessities. "Phone is in the kitchen" he smirked. Dale had phone service but it was a cheap number and it was long distance for almost every number not in his area code.
Michelle picked up the phone and dialed her husbands number. The message said to dial a 1 for long distance. She sighed and hung up the phone. Triple A it was. She reached for her purse and it wasn't there. Michelle thought for a second she would run to the car to get the card but thought better of leaving Alyssa alone here. "Alyssa go get my purse so I can get my triple a card"
Alyssa ran out of the house. The heat bore down and rather than run she walked close to the edge of the road to stay out of the sun. It was going to take a few min to get it. By the time she walked back in she saw an empty living room. "Mom!" she called out.
Dale came in the room "don't you know its rude to yell in someone elses house"
Alyssa's instant raction was bratty "well sorrrrrry. Where's my mom?"
"She went to the bathroom. You look like youre a bit hot, would you like a water?" he handed her a bottle water. Alyssa opened it and for a brief second thought to herself how odd it was she didn't hear the clicking as the seal broke. She took a two big gulps before she noticed an odd flavor. She stopped and looked at the label to see what it was. She was trying to read it and was having problems, it was hard to read. It was hard to see. Everything was getting hard to see. She took a stumbling step towards dale for help and he caught her. She looked at his face and saw his huge smile before everything went black.

Michelle's eyes fluttered open. The first 20 seconds were just confusion and terror. She didn't know where she was or what was going on. She couldn't move. Her eyes were gaining focus but it was dark. She tried to calm down and control the situation. A couple deep breaths. She said to herself "Ok, the car got stuck, you went for help, you needed your card, then...then what? He offered a drink, I drank it...and.." she tried to move, she heard some rattling, wood clanking but she coudn't get free. Had she fallen? No, something was holding on to her. Something at her ankles. Something at her wrists. Then a crashing thought hit her. Outloud she yelled "Alyssa!"
A voice came out of the darkness "Alyssa is fine. She's resting" Dale flicked on a light. Michelle squinted, as her eyes adjusted she could see it was still light outside, how long had it been? 10 min? an hour?
"What the fuck is going on here!" Michelle pulled and pushed and the bonds helf firm "You sick fuck, you won't get away with this!" Michelle was scared but her anger won out. She used her most assertive tone and demanded "you will let me out of here and let us go now! Or when i do get out I'll make sure you never see the light of day!"
Dale laughed. "You're full of fire, I like that. It'll make things more fun". Michelle wasn't amused and glared. "What's your name?"
"I'm not going to tell you Asshole!" she spat at him, waging war with her bonds but again to no avail. She looked down to see what was holding her. She was on a padded bench with a back, her arms were down at her sides attatched to something behind her. They looked like big arched arms of some sort. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, and she could only see to her ankles, her feet were hidden behind a wooden stand with her feet sticking through two padded holes. She was as confused as she was angry and scared. The room wasn't hot, it was just on the side of warm. Her fighting forced her into a light sweat, and one of her heels was slightly off. She struggled to push it back on. Dale watched this intently.
He stood up and walked over "You know what, I don't care what your damn name is. You don't intrude on people's lives like this. I chose this road, this place to be left alone. The sign is clealy posted as private property, dead end, no oulet" his voice raising. "Yet you couldn't be bothered could you? Little miss pretty all dolled up, driving your nice car and with your bratty kid. Expecting everyone to cower in your wake! I know your type, by god yes i do" He was standing in front of her at the end of the table. "I'm so sick of the women like you, bossing everyong around, thinking we all work for you, youre just like my damned ex. You all have to pay. You'll answer for her, for all of them" Michelle was terrfied. This man was clearly unhinged. She didn't know what was about to happen, but she stared daggers at him in defiance.
Dale took the look, and broke into a smile. "you know, my wife was just like you. A bossy bitch, who had to have her way. Never listened, never cared about others feelings. But she had one weakness. It drove her away in the end, it was my only way to get revenge. So i wonder, I wonder if you're the same".
Michelle couldn't help but look bewildered. This person was talking madness, she hoped Alyssa was truly ok and had to find a way out. She looked around, for anything that could help. She searched everywhere with her eyes, and suddenly felt her arms raising. Dale was turning a crank, the big arched arms were raising and with it her hands. Michelle frantically looked around but couldn't stop it, she pulled against it but it was no use. Finally the cranking stopped and her arms were pulled tight our and away from her body. She could never in a million years predict what was about to happen. It was the farthest thing from her mind. She watched as Dale extended a finger and slowly reached for her. It disappeared into the hollow of her armpit and for the breifest of seconds she was lost, but it dawned quickly when she felt a small wiggling. she pulled away, looking disgusted.
Dale's finger followed and he kepe the pressure and wiggling. Michelle grutned, tried to twist away and yelled "What the fuck are you doing!?" But Dale kept on. Michelle knew what he was doing. He was trying to tickle her. She had an ex who did this a few times, tickled her. She absolutely hated it. It was her biggest pet peeve, she couldn't take it, hated it. It was a huge fear as well. Especially certian places. "Look you sicko" Michelle was hiding it quite well "i know what this is, you're out of luck, I've never been ticklish" she lied.
Dale stopped and pulled back. "Thats a strong statement. I'll make you a bet. If you prove to be truly not ticklish i'll let you both go with a stern warning. If not" he shrugged "well for your sake I hope youre not a liar like my ex wife". he leaned in and with both hands reached for her single armpit. His wiggling fingers moved all over, from the bottom of her arm right outside her armpit to near her side boob. And he wasn't stopping. Michelle fought it. The damned sweat was making his fingers slick and moving much easier than they should. But she fought it. Kept control. She closed her eyes and controlled her breathing. Dale watched and knew it was a matter of time. Maybe not here, at least not right now. This was his exes worst spot, he just had to find hers.
Without warning we went from wiggling fingers in her underarms to pinching her sides and hips. Michelle with her eyes closed didn't expect this at all. She yelped, jumped and pulled away. "See, you are ticklish" Dale exclaimed!
"No! you just pinched too hard and it hurt!" she was yelling back, an edge in her voice that had nothing to do with anger. Dale stopped. Not one laugh, not one giggle. He wiggled his fingers on the silky shirt, over her belly and sides. Michelle fought it off. She was truly a master of herself. She was proud and knew this ordeal was all but over. Just had to stay strong a few minutes longer.
As Dale stepped back he looked. again one her heels had come slightly loose. Michelle quickly fixed this and Dale knew what to do next. His ex wasn't ticklish there at all, but...different strokes. He walked to the end of the bench and pulled up a stool. Michelle tense. This was it. She was dreading this. She was hoping against hope this wasn't it. Dale reached for her heel and she yelled out "they are super sweaty, you won't like it trust me".
Dale smirked, and plucked it. You could see some sweaty through the tan hose for sure, but that was it. the cool air hit Michelles small feet and she couldn't help but wiggle her toes and wave them back and forth some. She couldn't have known what this was doing to Dale. He was mesmerized by the movement. He reached out and with a single finger stroked from the bottom of her heel right up the middle to the top of the ball of her foot. Her foot flinched. not hard, but a flinch. he did the same to the other and it didn't flinch. Dale looked at Michelle and said "Well, I guess this is it. Whats your name?"
Michelle looked at him and started to say "Go to" when she felt fingers hit her soles. She gasped. She hadn't steeled herself yet and it sent shockwaves through her. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. His finges danced over her stocking soles, sliding with ease, and when he concentrated on her arches, she let out a yelp that was half laugh.
Dale said 'you lose miss" And renewed his attack on her arches. For about 2 seconds Michelle fought. But like a bubble coming from deep in the water it burst out of her. A long yell and a stream of giggling laughter.
"Noooooooooo you hahahahve to sthaahahap ok ok ok" The panic was setting in, she lost. Her damn feet, always so senstive. She hated going barefoot, so they were always very soft. and now it was her downfall. Dale's assault only picked up steam. The spots she could fight before were unlocked, everything was too much. It all tickled too much. "HHHHAaaaaa you cahahahahant do this to mmeeeeeee aaahahahah hahah plehehase plehhahahhase sthahap"
Dale was in heaven. This powerful woman who was cursing him was at his mercy. His fingers flowed with ease, her feet dashing this way and that to avoid them but they could never go far. He grabbed the toes of her left foot and pull the toes back, keeping her foot in place. His fingers darted under her toes, down the ball of her foot, over her arches, in her insted, around the heel and all back again.
Michelle was a laughing mess, it felt like someone turned the heat up 20 degrees, she was fighting and moving, going nowhere fast. his fingers were maddening, relentless. She tried to beg but it was nonsense filled with laughter. "HAHAhahahhaa aaaaaahahahah you haahhahavevheh cahhannt do thishihihihsssss shsshahahahahahh aaaaaahahaahahh plahahahhse ahahaha dohjhohoon'th ahahahahahh aaahhhaa mhhyyyy nahhahaamme aahhahaah iihihhillll tehehehell youuuuuuu aahahahahaah"
With that Dale stopped. It felt like 2 hours but in reality it was probably closer to 5 minutes. She caught her breathe, tears streaking her face, her mascara ran. He gave her a few seconds. "ok then, out with it"
Panting, she said "Michelle"
"Michelle what" he asked
She didn't want to say. she stalled and stayed quiet and that was all the opening he needed. his fingers darted to her exposed armpits. she didn't even see it coming. Her scream was loud, it wasn't her worst spot but it didn't matter. it all tickled now. everything was unlocked. His finges wiggled, dug, pinched. Michelle stopped wiggling and just slumped over laughing. Her body drained, in the heat and from the madness.
"Oohohhoh my gaahahahhawd youuuu chahahaahn't keehehehep ahahahahaaha aaaaaaaaaahahah dhhohohohoing thisssssss sahaaahahahahha haahahhaah pleeehahaahahse i'll gihihhiive you aahahahahaaamythihihihng" Her mind went to her checking account, she would give him everything she had to stop this. but she heard his voice and horror struck her
"Ok anything huh" his fingers never stopped, dancing from her hips to her sides to her underarms. reaching for her knees, nothing was safe. "how about....tell me where Alyssa is most ticklish?"
Michelle let out a howling "NNnnnoooooooohohohhohohohh gahahahahhahhd sthaahahahp"
"That is your only way to a break. You'll have to tell me, and I think i know how to make you" Dale went back down to the foot of the bench, took no time to let Michelle relax and renewed his attack. Minutes rolled on, his only soundtrack the mad laughter of this stuck up bossy woman.
"AAAAhahah AAAAhahah ghahahahd pleaahahshssee aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah ahahahaah ahahah i hahahhahve moneeyyyyyhhahahhahah aaaaaaahahah oh oh oh gaahahahwd no no no ahahah ah ah ah ahahahahaha plehaahahahhase sthahaahp oh shhhiihahahahaht"
In another part of the house, Alyssa's eyes fluttered open. There was a noise coming from somethwere but she didn't know what, or waht it was. She was scared, and couldn't move.

Attachments

• Michelle M (410).jpg
    Michelle M (410).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Photo Mar 31, 9 51 59 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 31, 9 51 59 AM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Story not too long. I like realistic plots and that is one. A good introduction always helps the reader to enphatyze with the carachters. I hope to see mother and daughter tickled in the same room, one looking at the other's reaction. It should be very arousing, but I trust in your ideas, whatever they are.

Story not too long. I like realistic plots and that is one. A good introduction always helps the reader to enphatyze with the carachters. I hope to see mother and daughter tickled in the same room, one looking at the other's reaction. It should be very arousing, but I trust in your ideas, whatever they are.
Thank you for the feedback. There is a lot in store for Alyssa and Michelle. I got you covered ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back