• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like naked tickling or clothed tickling (for women) more?

I prefer it when both the ticklee and I are in full Hazmat gear with respirators. ;)

Seriously though, I prefer a ticklee to start out clothed. Nothing is more fun than undressing a lee as a session progresses and the intensity increases. This is within a relationship. I've never really engaged in arranged session tickling outside of a relationship.

I want them totally naked, tightly bound, and usually blindfolded. I like to straddle them instead of tickling from the side. I love to hear them beg for mercy or for "release," which I may or may not allow. And I know this is weird, but I like for women NOT to shave under their arms, because I like to play with the hair. Same for the pubic area. I like to gently pull on and play with the hairs, then tickle some more.

I want them totally naked, tightly bound, and usually blindfolded. I like to straddle them instead of tickling from the side. I love to hear them beg for mercy or for "release," which I may or may not allow. And I know this is weird, but I like for women NOT to shave under their arms, because I like to play with the hair. Same for the pubic area. I like to gently pull on and play with the hairs, then tickle some more.

Not a big fan of blindfolds because I think they reduce the connection between lee and ler. In terms of hair, I do prefer shaven for armpits, but I'm 50/50 when it comes to her pussy. Admittedly I tend to go for upperbody tickling and view genital stimulation as more general erotic play. If I lick or caress her pussy, it's about giving her an orgasm rather than tickling her. All depends on the lady, of course.

Yep, have always enjoyed it naked. Gives the lers more access to my ticklish spots lol

I think both partners being naked is the best for any intimate relationship. Not necessarily completely naked from the very start, because a gradual stripping off process, especially by the dominant partner, can be an extremely erotic experience, but I think clothes should be discarded in the early stages of the session as an unnecessary barrier to intimacy :D

Personally I prefer clothed tickling barefoot (especially in jeans) but I don't know why.

Both in a way the pleasure for me is to slowly strip the woman and tickle as i go using blindfolds so they have a element of surprise, gags so they wonder just how intense the tkl will be.
light bondage for restraint the whole thing with the humiliation and control is quite a package. by the time they are stripped to their undies and having been tickled all over i will have found the best tickle area.
If its to get more erotic then its well on the way.
Any safe word or no go areas to be discussed at the start.
Some times though this is exciting to find out as the tickling evolves.

As a mostly full lee, I want to be in at the very most- a sports bra/tank top & panties/shorter pj shorts. I’d do this if the person wasn’t comfortable with me being naked.

If I wanna be absolutely wrecked and if my ler is okay with with it then i like to be naked. I like to go into subspace and as long I trust the person, then I wanna be naked face up spread eagle and blindfolded. I want to be absolutely helpless, exposed, snd vulnerable at their hands.

Personally I prefer clothed tickling barefoot (especially in jeans) but I don't know why.

Same, love that look. But clothed is what I've done mostly even going back to when I started. Attacks on friends, babysitters, and so on then girlfriends.

As a mostly full lee, I want to be in at the very most- a sports bra/tank top & panties/shorter pj shorts. I’d do this if the person wasn’t comfortable with me being naked.

If I wanna be absolutely wrecked and if my ler is okay with with it then i like to be naked. I like to go into subspace and as long I trust the person, then I wanna be naked face up spread eagle and blindfolded. I want to be absolutely helpless, exposed, snd vulnerable at their hands.

Does that include being barefoot?

NA-KED! Both women or men in videos. Either that or strip tickling until naked.

I prefer them in their underwear. Sometimes topless. Sometimes not.

Being stripped down is wicked hot though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back