• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, I am a 'lee who loves to have feet tickled

Tcklmyft2021

Hi, my name is Kat. I am 48 years old. I love to have my feet tickled. I have many fantasies about being tied up, my feet in restraints or stocks and having my feet being tickled tortured for hours.

Welcome to TMF. I'm a long time lurker but just signed up a couple of days ago. If you want to get tied up and tickled, make certain you post in the personals section. I guarantee you, you'll find someone who will be more than happy to tie you down and tickle you as hard as you want.

Welcome to the TMF, Kat, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi! Welcome to the fun and frivolity!
I'm Adam. I'm a tickler. My first preference are a woman's feet, and my second preference are anywhere else she wants to be tickled.
I hope you like it here... we're all friendly, though also deviant...
{insert maniacal mad-scientist cackle here}

Hi Kat. Sent you a PM about 10 days ago. Let me know if interested. Restraining and tickling your feet would be great!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back