• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smells Like BS

FeatherEndeavor

3rd Level Orange Feather
The lawsuit isn't gonna stick..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Personal feelings aside, whether he actually feels victimized or not doesnt affect the legitimacy of his claim. I dont know enough about law to know how that ruling would usually go but yeah, thats a child, hes naked, they should have EXPECTED a lawsuit. Howd that even get through in the first place lol

But why wait until now to enact a Lawsuit?

only he knows but my question is, why does that time span matter tho?

To me the the time span makes sense if it was normalized literally before he could even form a sentence (didnt have trouble swimming tho haha).
I think the factors that wouldve made the claim valid then still make it valid now considering its not "here say". It actually happened. Will it hold up in court? The hell if i know

only he knows but my question is, why does that time span matter tho?

To me the the time span makes sense if it was normalized literally before he could even form a sentence (didnt have trouble swimming tho haha).
I think the factors that wouldve made the claim valid then still make it valid now considering its not "here say". It actually happened. Will it hold up in court? The hell if i know

Hearsay*

Kids got a tattoo of the album name across his chest
He's done numerous photos photoshoots recreating the image over the years.
Has said numerous times it was an honor.
His parents were friends with the photographer and were paid for the image, by his own admission.
The vision for the album cover is well documented and does not include CP.
Celebrities are sued all the time for all kinds of things and America is probably the most litigious country.
It's a civil suit that aims to recover a monetary settlement, versus a criminal case that aims to seek justice.

Last edited:
America is not the most litigious country but its up there. Its just a popular narrative thats been pushed over the years, its at the point where everyone knows a good lawsuit gets a rise out of people. Which all seems to have started with that smear campaign on the mcDonalds lady.

His parents are the ones that sold him out here i think, but i guess they dont have enough cash on em haha

Note I said "probably" - I believe we have the most lawyers per person, for example and are probably in the top 10 countries for the most lawsuits, but I didn't have the exact statistics. Not sure why you are finding fault with that statement.

It wasnt meant to be argumentative, im in agreement more than anything.

Hearsay*

Kids got a tattoo of the album name across his chest
He's done numerous photos photoshoots recreating the image over the years.
Has said numerous times it was an honor.
His parents were friends with the photographer and were paid for the image, by his own admission.
The vision for the album cover is well documented and does not include CP.
Celebrities are sued all the time for all kinds of things and America is probably the most litigious country.
It's a civil suit that aims to recover a monetary settlement, versus a criminal case that aims to seek justice.

This is what I'm talking about.

He's benefitted several times over from the album cover. He's promoted it himself throughout his life. Seems like he really wanted everyone to know he was the baby on the cover. I've seen arguments in this thread that a lawsuit should've been expected but you wouldn't expect someone to sue over something that they themselves have supported for years. He says he's a victim but then why would you get a tattoo representing something that you feel victimizes you?

"He feels that everybody made money off it and he didn't," the photographer said. "I think he deserves something. But it's always the record labels that make the money." Quote from his attorney

Yeah i think yall on the right side of this. Dude is just getting greedy. Get over it bud, not everyone gets a slice of the pie (though in reality he already has)

However, Elden's lawyer, Robert Y. Lewis, argues that the inclusion of the dollar bill (which was superimposed after the photograph was taken) makes the minor seem "like a sex worker".

These guys are REACHING!

I read that too, but the vision for the album cover is well documented - the idea of being obsessed with money from the time you're born.

Nobody would even know he was the baby on the cover if he never told people who he was...

I read that too, but the vision for the album cover is well documented - the idea of being obsessed with money from the time you're born.

If anything, this lawsuit proves the cover's symbolism is still relevant today :D :sarc1:

Lolol that should be in late night talk show monologue

Hahaha, you just made my day :laughhard: I was gonna say that the chance I ever get my own talk show is slim, but life is so crazy that we truly never know, do we? :D

If I ever do get my own talk show in the US (or France or even China for that matter :p) I shall come out here under my real identity so y'all will know where to watch one of ours ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back