• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If men were offered to be tickled by other men with no other activities added...

I've had a few offers from gay or bisexual men to tickle me, nothing else included, and I've been contemplating it. I still think it might be a bit weird, because I'm straight, and because I find tickling sexual. But on the other hand I think it might be an interesting experience. I'd never tickle another dude, but I think I might agree to be tickled by someone else.

The entire prospect strikes me as gay. And I'm entitled to an opinion.

The entire prospect strikes me as gay. And I'm entitled to an opinion.

Yes you are entitled to an opinion but don't you think it's a bit old fashioned to think this way in 2021?

I've always been into m/m tickling for as long as I can remember but that's it for me, tickling only. I've never wanted or fantasised about having sex or doing anything sexual with other men. I class myself as asexual since sex has never been an interest or a desire for me. For instance I can't watch any tickling video if a guy is naked or if any sexual act is involved which really limits me with online content. My tickling interest with men is very niche.

Yes you are entitled to an opinion but don't you think it's a bit old fashioned to think this way in 2021?

I've always been into m/m tickling for as long as I can remember but that's it for me, tickling only. I've never wanted or fantasised about having sex or doing anything sexual with other men. I class myself as asexual since sex has never been an interest or a desire for me. For instance I can't watch any tickling video if a guy is naked or if any sexual act is involved which really limits me with online content. My tickling interest with men is very niche.

I don't think it's old fashioned in the least. If men want to tie up other partially clad or naked men instead of women, and tickle them, that's entirely their business and they should get on with it if so desired.

But I don't consider this as heterosexual behaviour, and never will. Even though it is not fashionable to say so.

If you have a tickle fetish, and you particpate in that fetish with a man, than it is, in fact, gay. It would be no different than taking part in any other kink with a man. Guys with a foot fetish like to play these mental gymnastics as well. Since guys with these specific kinks/fetishes find it difficult to convince women to entertain their fetish, or they just have difficutlies attracting women at all, out of desperation they look to men to satify their needs instead.

If you have a tickle fetish, and you particpate in that fetish with a man, than it is, in fact, gay. It would be no different than taking part in any other kink with a man. Guys with a foot fetish like to play these mental gymnastics as well. Since guys with these specific kinks/fetishes find it difficult to convince women to entertain their fetish, or they just have difficutlies attracting women at all, out of desperation they look to men to satify their needs instead.

My views exactly. If that's what you want, go ahead, and there's nothing wrong with it.

But please call a spade a spade.

I can understand how people, especially older generations, may be misguided on this topic, but sexuality, like many things in human existence, is much more complex than that. It appears more of a spectrum rather than an either/or. Taking into account stigmas, shame, isolation, loneliness, etc., much of those exacerbated by COVID and the lockdowns, it is perfectly reasonable that there are straight individuals who participate in same-gender play. It's somehow less challenging for people to tolerate when it's two women, oddly enough. Lastly, the myopic outlook does a disservice to all the people that identify as something other than heterosexual or homosexual. Truthfully, it sounds very short sighted coming from people that are so accepting of a range of nontypical sexual interests. Alas, there appears to be a pronounced compulsion to reiterate that angle on this site.

If actions could be gay then yeah itd be non hetero, (and correct me if im wrong) that is not the case. If you are not sexually attracted to the same sex you are not homosexual regardless of what you do, thats just facts. Apologies for being vulgar but If i jerk you guys off and you get hard, are you gay because a guy turned you on? You even brought up the point of desperation which is a good example to why its not simply "gay" to seek out the same sex for sexual release vs seeking it out because you have same sex preference.

This is just a poorly said version of what SugarRush is saying but wanted to add to the opposition haha.
I think the old fashion values are stumped at guys being comfortable with engaging with the same sex cause men have always looked at that shit sideways.
Thats just my opinion

You can throw a line Anywhere on a spectrum and say this is left and this is right and i cant tell you your incorrect unless you accept the whole picture as a whole.

Bouncing off of Veg, and this may be a digression, but it's also notable that many victims of rape or sexual assault have sexual responses - much to their great humiliation and shame - during their attack. This does not indicate that the encounter was anything other than traumatic and certainly doesn't imply that they enjoyed it.

I'm a straight guy, I find being tickled by women arousing. Being ticked by guys is just unpleasant for me. I'm not going to trashtalk anyone who does enjoy M/M, it just isn't personally what I'm into. Give me a cute girl with nicely manicured nails and a sadistic ler streak anyday.

I can understand how people, especially older generations, may be misguided on this topic, but sexuality, like many things in human existence, is much more complex than that. It appears more of a spectrum rather than an either/or. Taking into account stigmas, shame, isolation, loneliness, etc., much of those exacerbated by COVID and the lockdowns, it is perfectly reasonable that there are straight individuals who participate in same-gender play. It's somehow less challenging for people to tolerate when it's two women, oddly enough. Lastly, the myopic outlook does a disservice to all the people that identify as something other than heterosexual or homosexual. Truthfully, it sounds very short sighted coming from people that are so accepting of a range of nontypical sexual interests. Alas, there appears to be a pronounced compulsion to reiterate that angle on this site.

This exactly! It's great seeing people making these posts for change. I would like to know what some of the old skool members here think about this way of thinking. Back in the early 2000's I was put off joining this forum due to a lot of straight male members who hated any mention of m/m tickling because it's "gay", sounds ridiculous today but that's how this community was mostly. I still recognise some of the older members who could be very nasty back then (and still can be) and think to myself do they really fit in with the online community anymore since attitudes are changing?

This exactly! It's great seeing people making these posts for change. I would like to know what some of the old skool members here think about this way of thinking. Back in the early 2000's I was put off joining this forum due to a lot of straight male members who hated any mention of m/m tickling because it's "gay", sounds ridiculous today but that's how this community was mostly. I still recognise some of the older members who could be very nasty back then (and still can be) and think to myself do they really fit in with the online community anymore since attitudes are changing?

Excellent point and well articulated. It's possible these members are compelled to be loud about their opinion for the very reason that they are now in that small minority.

Ticklish older guy that is straight and would be good with being tickled by a guy.

if anybody lives near windsor ontario the offer is open to strap me down and tickle me till i'm begging

Most of the guys I’ve tickled have been straight with limits always respected. My observation? If they take all clothes off then they want to get off, too. If they leave any clothes on, it’s a straight forward (pun intended) tickle session.

Hosting or traveling here in the Boston area BTW. ;-)

If actions could be gay then yeah itd be non hetero, (and correct me if im wrong) that is not the case. If you are not sexually attracted to the same sex you are not homosexual regardless of what you do, thats just facts. Apologies for being vulgar but If i jerk you guys off and you get hard, are you gay because a guy turned you on? You even brought up the point of desperation which is a good example to why its not simply "gay" to seek out the same sex for sexual release vs seeking it out because you have same sex preference.

This is just a poorly said version of what SugarRush is saying but wanted to add to the opposition haha.
I think the old fashion values are stumped at guys being comfortable with engaging with the same sex cause men have always looked at that shit sideways.
Thats just my opinion

You can throw a line Anywhere on a spectrum and say this is left and this is right and i cant tell you your incorrect unless you accept the whole picture as a whole.

Indeed. I love M/m tickling. Not attracted to men. I never find myself staring at another dude's feet. BUT, if some guy wants to tickle my feet and jerks off while kissing and tickling my bare soles, I'm all about it.
That said, sure I could have a non sexual male tickle buddy.

I just think people have outgrown the classic titles of gay and straight, thats grade school sex ed. It a whole spectrum of nasties. Theres people out here fucking in pokemon costumes, youre just into what youre into, dont try to categorize

I just can't see myself willingly submitting to a man. I have to admit I've checked out a few m/m vids out of curiosity, and I can certainly identify and empathise with the pleasure being experienced, but it's not a situation I can see myself in. I also prefer a situation with orgasms as well as tickling, since I unavoidably get very sexually aroused when I'm tickled. Ladies only for me, I'm afraid.

Thats just my opinion

I don’t mean to offend…

But…..

The jerk off analogy is one of the most ridiculous/unintentionally hilarious logical arguments I have ever come across. To those arguing that the “old heads” are just being old fashioned, stop. While I am assuming here, I’d venture to say tickling is, in some form of degree, sexual for us. Performing a sexual act with a member of the same sex is a homosexual act. That’s literally the definition. Nobody is castigating or trying to shame those who participate in homosexual acts… just stop avoiding the reality of the situation.

Also, anyone who’s sits here and says we have an outdated perspective on this topic is doing nothing conflating the issues. Guys, if you’re into tickling/being tickled by other guys, good for you! Keep on sessioning. But, at the same time, don’t try to sell me these bootleg DVD explanations for why you feel the way you do.

Aaaaand here. We. Go.

Thats just my opinion

I’m sorry if it seems like I’m picking on you but I still can’t wrap my head around this hypo. I can only thing of two situations where I would be masturbated by another dude: 1) I am being sexually assaulted against my will, which is rape… and 2) I enjoy being sexually pleasured by other dudes, which is inherently gay. Is there a third option I’m missing here?

I feel like that Jackie Chan mind-blown meme right now.

We seem to go round and round the village with this topic. Suffice to say, the science of sexual awareness, orientation, kinks and fetishes goes on. It's not static, and as our understanding of the nature of human beings becomes more clear, I'm convinced of how complex and diverse we are. And, by the way, straight-identified men having sex with other similar men, I feel, is a very positive step towards more equity for LGBTQ, as they can become natural allies for equality.

https://www.thecut.com/2015/08/why-straight-men-have-sex-with-each-other.html

https://theconversation.com/why-some-straight-men-have-sex-with-other-men-160140

https://news.ubc.ca/2021/03/23/why-do-some-straight-men-have-sex-with-other-men/

I faintly remember an old thread where long time ago male lees (not necessarily m/m lees) were found to be a bit gay for not being lers... well I suspect this sentiment has changed if that was the case. F/F is also pretty widespread in this community and I don't get the impression that girls involved in this are all considered to be full flaming lesbians, but just all good fun. In any case, I guess it doesn't matter what people on the internet think and I wouldn't judge anyone's opinion on the matter. Let's all just have fun the way we want :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back