• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoTicklish.com Gone? :(

BlakeCruz

Hi everyone.

My absolute favourite website is soticklish.com and i used to visit it often and and look at the pictures and watch the free previews and before and after interviews, have done for years now! For me, it is the best tickling studio out there, right up my street and there is no other studio that even comes close! I have bought a few clips from them before and have been saving up to buy the full collection but making do with the free previews and pictures in the meantime.

However, yesterday i went on there (like i do regularly) and found that it just says 'Site Closed' and that is it? So i thought i would make sure that the clips4sale studio is still there so i can still purchase the clips when i am able to, and have found that that has also gone? I am absolutely GUTTED!

Does anybody know anything about this or know if i can contact the owner of the studio in any way so i can purchase the clips from him direct?
If anybody could help i would really appreciate it :)

I am assuming that with all the changes regarding model releases, the owner chose to close the store.

A shame, because I am sure this is not the only classic company that will need to disappear.

I think the owner is still around (marcusb, perhaps?) but I imagine that if he closed the store so quickly, he might not have hard copies of the videos.

The interviews before and after were pure gold. It was a great unique sellingpoint for his brand and I still don't understand why other producers didn't copy this

I'm grateful I saved the interviews and previews when I could. A shame all these older companies are likely going to disappear because of silly administrative issues with Clips4Sale.

Christina was my favorite because her bellybutton was so ticklish. I remember in her saying in her post-tickle interview that she had no idea she was ticklish there.

Regardless if this closure was due to the upcoming changes or because the owner closed it for another reason, I suggest that folks start looking through old stores to see if there's anything that they missed. But it seems like once these clips are gone, they're gone forever.

Mary was incredible because of her athletic look and extra ordinary soles!!!!

Lacey was my favourite! She was really cute and really nervous! Perfect body too, not super skinny like most models haha! I just want the site back :( there is nothing like it out there!

Rachel was my favorite. Super cute but hated to be tickled.

Some good news: You can currently still use the Wayback Machine to access the site. Obviously you can’t buy anything but you can go into the Models section and download previews. Better than nothing!

SoTicklish was one of my all-time favourite tickling video clip websites.

Marcus produced some fabulous videos, and there were so many beautiful and very ticklish girls that he filmed with. Ivy, Stacey, Renee, Lacey, and April starred in some brilliant videos, and the pre and post-tickle interview clips were superb as well.

Such a shame that the website has closed down.

I really liked April and Angela. Both very ticklish and they absolutely loved it. Hard to find models that are really ticklish but also crave being tickled.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back