• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Undercover Deputy Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Here is the next chapter in this final series before the culmination series! I am glad that you liked part 1 as a "cult favorite" character returned, Gertrude Billington. Will she make an appearance again? That remains to be seen. haha This part has our favorite Deputy going undercover on her assignment. What will happen to her? Well, let's read this next part where it moves the story and there is some tickling fun as well! Enjoy and THANK YOU for your responses. It truly motivates me and I think you will enjoy this series and what I have planned for the culmination "Avengers style" series!

PART 2

THE NEXT DAY

Darby exited the train with her suitcase and headed towards a carriage that would serve as a taxi. Today, she was not wearing her typical blue jeans, leather vest, cowboy boots and her cowboy hat. She was wearing a long blue dress that had long sleeves with puffy shoulders, and the rear was a little puffed out, with black women’s workboots, that were made of leather, laced up, and a small heel. On her head, she wore small sun hat that had an orange rose that adorned it and her hair was turned up in a bun. Darby walked gracefully as she wanted the appearance that she was a working class woman and not the daring, strong law enforcement officer she really was. She saw people looking at her as she was definitely the tallest woman at the station, standing at 6’1” tall. She saw a few men tip their hats to her and she blushed. She didn’t feel entirely comfortable in these clothes, but it was a nice change of pace. On her way here, she just focused on being in character. She repeated her alias, Dorothy Watkins, over and over and had to remember to answer to it. She was to be a hard working maid, followed orders and it was going to require manual labor. She finally made it to a carriage and the driver stared at her.

“Where are you headed Ma’am?” the driver asked.

“I am headed to the Wellington mansion please. I am applying for a job there.” Darby responded with a smile.

“Ah, the Wellington mansion huh? That’s a little far, so I hope you have enough money…” the driver said as he rolled his eyes. He didn’t like getting too far away from the train station and the Wellington mansion was outside of the local town.

“I do, my good sir…” Darby responded then reached into her coin purse and showed the money.

“Very well…hop on. I will get that for you…” the driver said as he got off the carriage, then allowed Darby to enter the passenger seat by dropping a step ladder. Once she got into the carriage, he closed the door and then grabbed her suitcase and packed it in the back of the carriage. He then got back into his driver’s seat and snapped the reins and the horse started to move.

Darby looked out the window of the carriage as she was on her way to the Wellington mansion. She never been this close to this part of Texas, near the growing city of Dallas. She looked at the plains, the grass blowing in the wind and the hills. She continued to breathe, focusing on her mission. She looked at her small little notebook where she would write her observations of Gloria Wellington. She came up with her own “language” to write so that if anyone read the book, they would see normal words, but to her, they would mean certain things. Darby knew she had to be very careful because if Gloria Wellington was indeed a woman that ran a sex trafficking ring, she would be very dangerous. She could not blow her cover under any circumstance. She then leaned back and started to relax. The driver was not kidding her, it was quite a distance from the station.

After about 45 minutes, the driver slowed down the carriage as he approached a large wooden gate that was connected to a wooden fence that seemed to stretch all the way to the horizon. The top of the gate had a large “W”, which represented the Wellington logo. “We are here Ma’am…The Wellington mansion.” he said. He then gave Darby the price of the fare as he got out of his driver’s seat, then opened the carriage door to allow Darby to get out. He saw her getting out of the carriage, then held her hand as she stepped down the step ladder until she got to the ground. He then went to the back to grab her suitcase.

Darby looked around and was amazed at the sheer size of the land. She looked towards the small hill and saw the huge mansion. She turned her head as the driver handed her the suitcase and she handed him the amount for the fare, then put in an extra amount for a tip. “Thank you for the ride my good sir. Have a safe journey back.” She smiled.

“Good day Ma’am, and good luck…” the driver responded. He then got in his driver’s seat and motioned the horse to take off.

Darby saw the carriage leave, took a deep breath, picked up her suitcase and walked towards the gate. The moment of truth was here. Deputy Darby was now on assignment! She opened the gate and walked in. She saw the long road towards the mansion and walked in that direction. She started to perspire a little as it was a warm summer day and when she made it to the front door of the mansion, she breathed a sigh of relief. She placed her suitcase on the ground, took out a small handkerchief and wiped her brow. She couldn’t present herself sweaty. That wasn’t lady like. She then looked around and noticed there wasn’t too many people around. A few ranch hands tending to the grounds, but that was it. She then knocked on the massive white door and waited for an answer. Then, the door opened and she saw a very tall man staring right back at her.

“May I help you?” Paul the butler asked. He looked at Darby and noticed this was a tall woman in front of him.

“Hello! Muh name is Dorothy Watkins and I am here to interview for the opening for a maid?” Darby responded with a bright smile. She wanted to appear as enthusiastic as possible. She had to get this job. Her assignment depended on this.

Paul looked her over from head to toe, and rolled his eyes. “Come on in….” he said with a monotone voice. He hoped this woman was hired because he got tired of these women showing up and most of them were not qualified. They may have abilities to clean, but he knew Gloria Wellington was looking for a certain type of woman for her……activities. He did see potential in this woman. She did have a very pretty face, and with her height, perhaps Gloria would take a liking to her. “Right this way….” he said, motioning with his hands.

Darby entered into the foyer of the mansion and was in awe. She was impressed by the glitz and glamour and for the first time, seen how the very wealthy lived. Her own home was very simple, as most of the homes in Plotsville were, so being in a mansion was definitely a new experience. She followed Paul into the living room and when she saw the décor, she was in total awe. “Wow…what a lovely home.” she said.

“Wait right here, I will get Madam Wellington. Good luck…” he said as he then walked out of the living room to get the lady of the house.

Darby slowly walked to the couch, her eyes still fixated on the décor and saw the beautiful paintings. She then heard a noise and looked over towards a door. She saw the door opened and then a woman walked into the room. This woman was wearing a maid’s uniform, a black and white dress, with a small hat and had a towel in her hand. Darby noticed she was very pretty. A young, African American woman who started wiping furniture until she looked up. Darby could tell the woman was startled and probably didn’t think she would be standing there. “Hello…” Darby said with a smile.

“Oh! Hello there!” the woman said, then she smiled. She walked over to Darby and extended her hand. “My name is Bessie, are you a guest of Ms. Wellington?” she asked.

“Actually, I am here for the job for a maid. Muh name is Dorothy Watkins. Please to meet you Bessie..” Darby responded as she shook Bessie’s hand.

“Oh, well I hope you get it! Ms. Wellington has interviewed many women already and she just can’t seem to choose. You seem like a pleasant type. I hope you do well. We may work together!” Bessie replied as she looked up at Darby. She never encountered a woman so tall before. She loved how Darby looked as she saw the red hair in the bun and she appeared so graceful.

“Thank you! I hope so too! This place seems….exciting..” Darby said as she looked around again.

“It is, but it is also a lot of work. Especially since I have been doing this job by myself for 2 weeks. Oh, I think she is coming right now!” Bessie said as she turned her head towards the staircase and heard some footsteps. She was correct in her assessment as Gloria Wellington entered the living room.

Gloria walked into the living room and saw Darby standing there. Her heart instantly fluttered as this woman looked really beautiful to her. What really attracted her was the height of the woman. This was something new for her, so a thrill went through her body. She made her way over to Darby and extended her hand. “Hello dear, I am Gloria Wellington. My butler Paul told me you are here for the maid’s job?”

Darby reached forward and shook her hand. “Yes Ma’am! I am here for the job. It is a pleasure to meet you..” she smiled.

“Very good, then let’s get started with the interview. Bessie, if you will excuse us…” Gloria nodded towards Bessie, who then turned to leave the room.

“Good luck!” Bessie whispered as she then left the room. She had a good feeling about this woman and hoped she could finally have a work partner.

“What is your name dear? Here, sit down…” Gloria asked as she sat down on the couch. She patted the couch cushion next to her. “Tell me about yourself. I want to hear about your background and your experience…”

Darby smiled and proceeded to sit down next to Gloria. She adjusted her dress, trying to appear a little nervous and made eye contact with Gloria. “Muh name is Dorothy. Dorothy Watkins. I am from a city near Houston. I grew up with my two brothers and sisters on a farm, and I was always tasked with cleaning up after them. Hehe” Darby giggled, doing her best to seem like an eager applicant. “I did manage to clean other houses in Houston. I do have some references if you like..”

Gloria was barely paying attention to Darby talking about her experiences. She was just sitting there looking at this woman’s beautiful face and started imagining things about her. She started to think about certain possibilities. She has never had a red head before, and definitely not a woman with this kind of height. “Tell me Dorothy, how tall are you?” she asked with a lustful look on her face.

Darby was surprised, yet thrilled as it seemed Gloria was taking a liking to her. “I am 6’1” tall Ma’am. I hope that is not a bad thing. I can’t help muh height..hehe” she giggled, trying to look a little embarrassed.

“Oh no! I think your height is……wonderful. Tell me Dorothy, why do you want to be a maid in my home?” Gloria cooed, still looking Darby up and down from her head to her bent knees.

“Well, like I said, I have been cleaning homes for a while and when I saw the ad for a maid position here, I just felt it was muh destiny to work here. It seems like such a great opportunity. I promise you that if you hire me, I will be the best maid you ever had!” she smiled as she placed her hands over her heart to show enthusiasm.

“You’re so cute…..” Gloria said, her eyes turning to lustful slits and she licked her lips. “You know Dorothy..you are the type I am looking for. So, if you will accept my offer, I want to hire you as my maid.”

Darby’s eyes popped wide open with feigned surprise. “Well, I ACCEPT!!!! I promise you Ms. Wellington, I will do my very best to be a great maid for you. Thank you sooooo much!”

Gloria smiled as she saw Darby so excited. Now she started to imagine certain activities she will have with Darby later on. She saw a lot of fun……possibilities….with her. “You are welcome my dear. Now, I can see you already have your suitcase. You are to start immediately. I will have Bessie show you around. Oh, I think we will have a more personal chat later. When I summon you, you are to stop by my bedroom. It will give me a chance to get to know…..more of you..” Gloria said as she looked down towards Darby’s workboots, peeking out from under her dress, then scanned all the way up to Darby’s face. “Bessie?! Bessie my dear, come on in here!” she called out.

Bessie came into the living room and approached the two women sitting on the couch. “Yes Ms. Wellington?” she said with a smile, ready to do her job.

“Bessie, I just hired Dorothy here as the new maid and your working partner! So, why don’t you be a dear and show her around. I will be in my office if you need me.” Gloria said as she stood up. She winked at Darby one more time, then she walked into her hallway headed for her office.

Bessie walked over to Darby with a huge smile! “You did it! Congratulations!” she giggled as she reached her hand forward to shake Darby’s hand. “It feels great to FINALLY get someone to work with. As you can probably see, Paul is not exactly the most excitable guy to work with. Hehehe” she whispered.

“I can see that. Why thank you Bessie! I look forward to being here. So, what do I do now?” Darby asked.

Bessie looked her up from head to toe and put her finger to her mouth. “hmm..well, first we will have to do something about the maid’s uniform we have for you. I know you don’t want to work in your pretty dress you have on right now. Come, follow me.” she instructed.

Darby smiled and started to follow Bessie down a hallway towards a room. The room was at the end of a long hallway and it was non-descript. When the door opened, she walked into the room and figured this is where the maid’s quarters were. It was a small room, enough for two people but definitely did not have a lot of space. There were two beds in the room, each against the opposing walls so that left a space between them. The space was about 6 feet wide and Darby could see the wooden floor. The walls were bare, but a pristine white. She saw a large wardrobe that was against the far wall and faced the doorway where Darby and Bessie were standing. Darby thought it was a decent room, she could get comfortable here. She saw the bed on the right and it had packages on there. “Which one is muh bed?” she asked. She didn’t want to assume.

“Yours is on the left. Sorry, I have stuff on my bed, I need to be more tidy, but I didn’t think someone would be hired today. Hehe” Bessie said as she scurried over to her bed and started to clean up. She was excited to finally have a new roommate and work partner. After clearing the bed, she then sat down on it and faced the left side bed. “Have a seat!” she grinned and pointed to the bed.

Darby smiled and then sat down on the bed and faced Bessie. She was starting to like Bessie. Her energy seemed very genuine and figured she could be comfortable around her. Her fear of working this assignment was not having any friends to help build her “character”. She then scanned her head from the pillow to the end of the bed and realized something. “Um, this bed seems…..short…” she chuckled.

Bessie started to giggle as Darby could be right. “You might be right. It is a standard bed though. You are just so tall…” she smiled. She then looked around for a small table. “I can probably find something so when you lay down, you can put your feet on it, so they are not dangling off the bed. You don’t want your feet vulnerable do you?” she laughed.

Darby had a flashback of her feet being exposed and a fear grew that her feet could be tickled as she slept! She snapped out of her trance and had to laugh to herself for thinking that everywhere she went, someone would try to tickle her feet if she left them open. “Hehe you’re sweet. I will be ok. If muh feet hang over, I am sure they will be fine.” Darby smiled.

“Well ok. Let me know if you need something. So, let me tell you about the job…” Bessie said. She then went into details about what their daily routine would be. From helping with breakfast, to cleaning the kitchen, to tidying up the rooms, to doing laundry, to assisting with all the meals, Bessie went into great detail. She explained how they would split the chores, and how there were times when they had to assist Ms. Wellington with her baths and other personal effects. Bessie then hesitated as she was about to mention something she learned about Ms. Wellington for a year.

“What is it? What were you about to say?” Darby asked, noticing Bessie’s hesitation.

“Nothing. It is nothing. I do want to say that, Ms. Wellington can get kind of…..well….personal with you. She has these requests….it is nothing horrible, but I would suggest that you learn to get comfortable with her as I had to learn…” Bessie explained, as she remembered the last time she had a “request” from Ms. Wellington.

“What kind of request are you talking about?” Darby asked, really curious now. Could this be a clue about the possible sex trafficking ring? “You can tell me Bessie, I won’t say a word.”

Bessie shook her head and then smiled. “It’s nothing really. Just go with what she says and everything will be fine. I am sure you will be ok. Anyway, enough about that. Where are you from Dorothy? Tell me all about yourself! You seem very kind and very personable. You are very pretty too!” she said trying to make her new friend comfortable.

Darby began to blush. “Why thank you Bessie. You are very kind. I think you are an amazing person too. I can tell we are going to get along just fine! Well, let me tell you about muhself…” Darby said and she went into her character role and talked about her DOJ created background. She had a feeling that Bessie would be an awesome person and she wished she could tell her who she really was, and maybe after this assignment, she would do so. She finished her story and then nodded towards Bessie. “Now, what about you?”

“Well…..” Bessie started as she then went into the story about how she ended up here. She spoke proudly about her hometown of Brusheville, and her family and friends there. She then went into talking about how she got a job at St. Mary’s emissary and how she met Phoebe Wellington there. She definitely left out that part about her sexual experience with Gloria Wellington’s daughter, as well as her experience with her friend in Brusheville, Bertha. Her mind quickly remembered a fun session she had with Phoebe here in this house, in this room a year ago as a matter of fact, then smiled at Darby again.

“So, Ms. Wellington has a daughter? Where is she now?” Darby asked. Now she wondered if Phoebe Wellington was in on the sex trafficking ring. Maybe she was at a location now getting ready to sell helpless women off! Darby’s mind started to imagine a lot of different scenarios as her assignment was exciting to her. She wanted to bust this ring!

“Phoebe is away in Europe right now. She will return soon though. Her mother sends her to Europe every summer. She is such a sweet girl. I get along with her great. I get along with Ms. Wellington too, but me and Phoebe, we have a good relationship. Very easy to talk to.” Bessie beamed as she talked about a sometime lover.

“Well, that is good to hear. I am sure I will like her when I meet her too. I am sure she will be very nice just like you.” Darby smiled. She was hoping she would get a vibe from Bessie to see if Phoebe was a part of the ring, but the way she reacted to Gloria Wellington versus Phoebe, she started to think that maybe the daughter was not involved. She did think she had to keep that idea on the back of her mind however. She then listened as Bessie finished talking about her background and soon, the conversation went back to the duties of the job. Darby watched Bessie stand up and head over to the wardrobe.

Bessie made it to the wardrobe and opened it. She then reached in and pulled out a maid’s uniform and then turned around and handed it to Darby. “Ok, you can try it on. It is designed to fit most women. You can get dressed. I will turn my back so you can have some privacy. I don’t want you think I am looking at your goodies..hehehe” she giggled.

Darby chuckled to herself as she heard Bessie. She then stood up and started to remove her dress. She looked at Bessie, who had her back turned, and really started to like her. She now stood in her bra and underwear and started to put on the uniform. The uniform slid easily over her upper body, over her hips and then she realized, it was a little short. She looked at Bessie’s uniform and saw that it extended to her ankles. For Darby, it stopped just below her knees. “Um, how do I look?” she asked.

Bessie turned around and saw Darby in her uniform. She looked from her head down her chest to her hips and then she noticed it. “Yes, you ARE a tall one. Hahaha” she giggled as she looked at Darby’s boots and her exposed legs. “I think we will have to make a few alterations, so don’t worry about that now. I just hope Ms. Wellington doesn’t mind. Oh, I hope you don’t get offended, but how big are your feet? I am just curious.” She asked as she stared at Darby’s boots. They seemed rather big.

Darby blushed again. Her physical characteristics must really stand out to these folks. It made sense since they probably didn’t see many women like her around here. She was used to Plotsville and the people there were used to her. “I am not offended. Lots of people are amazed at how big muh feet are. Muh feet are a size 11…” she responded.

“Wow, that is big. Not that it is a bad thing or anything. Hehehe I shouldn’t have asked you that. I am probably embarrassing you…” Bessie said, now blushing as she started to think that pointing out someone’s physical features might be humiliating.

“Don’t ya worry Miss Bessie, I am not embarrassed. Like I said, muh feet and muh height are often referenced by others. I am just a tall woman. Hehe I hope I can get this dress extended though…” Darby laughed.

Bessie chuckled as Darby referenced the short dress. It would have been at the ankles but because of Darby’s height, it exposed her ankles and lower legs. She then went on to tell Darby that they had to start doing some cleaning as it was getting towards the late afternoon and then they would help the cook prepare the dinner. Bessie gave Darby a few moments to at least unpack her suitcase, then meet her out in the living room so they could get started.

Darby started to unpack her suitcase and put some “regular” clothes away in the wardrobe. She put away her extra pairs of shoes and then she checked a hidden pouch in her suitcase. She opened it up and found her small black notebook to make sure it was ready, then she also saw her gun. She didn’t know what to expect and if her cover was blown, she may have to shoot her way out of this place. She did not want to take any chances. After unpacking her suitcase, she wiped her hands on the skirt part of the maid’s outfit, trying to smooth out wrinkles, then left the room to go do some chores.

Bessie saw Darby approach and she told her what chores she could do right now. She was to clean down the hallway, dusting the artwork and small artifacts around. Then she was to go into the individual rooms and tidy up. Bessie saw Darby starting to dust and she smiled. It felt really good to have someone to talk to after the last month. She thought about the maid from a year ago, Rachel, and wondered where she went. She was very nice and Bessie enjoyed talking to her. She knew that Rachel was still not used to Gloria’s “activities”, but the young lady didn’t complain about them. Bessie herself was getting used to those requests as well and she wondered how Darby would react to them. In a way, Bessie was glad she had experiences with Phoebe Wellington because it got her used to how a woman would…..touch…..her. She started thinking of a way to prepare Darby for those requests.

Darby continued to dust around the hallway and then entered into a room. It looked like a normal guest room and she wanted to look for any clues. She thought she may not find anything, but it was worth a shot. She also started to think that it was really good that she learned chores as a kid otherwise she would never be able to pull off this assignment. She had to tell herself that she was not going to break open the case in one night, so she had to be patient. “I have to take this one day at a time. If she is involved in a sex trafficking ring, she is not gonna tell me tonight…” she thought to herself. She then finished up and left the room.

THREE HOURS LATER

Darby was in the dining room helping Bessie clean away the dishes after Gloria had her dinner. The maids were not allowed to dine with her, so they had to wait until she finished before they could eat. Darby was about to exit the dining room and go into the kitchen when Gloria called out to her.

“Oh Dorothy, good job today sweetie. I think you will work out nicely..” Gloria smiled. She gave Darby a look over once again, and noticed the dress was short. “Oh, and Bessie? Make sure you do some alterations on her dress by tomorrow ok?” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am…” Bessie replied, then she disappeared into the kitchen leaving Darby in the dining room.

“I think I will retire to my bedroom sweetie. I will ring you if I need anything. Go ahead, enjoy your dinner…” Gloria said as she then got up from the table and walked up the stairs.

Darby watched her walk up the stairs, then headed into the kitchen where she and Bessie started to wash the dishes. Darby was really starting to realize the amount of physical work being a maid was. As a Deputy, there were times where she sat around for extended periods of time. She was very aware how much physical strength it was going to take to do this job. She and Bessie finished their meal just minutes earlier and were now having a nice conversation. Darby was really enjoying speaking with Bessie. She was a great conversationalist and had a nice demeanor. Darby learned more about her background as she talked about her time working at the General Store in Brusheville. There she learned about Earl the manager, and her friend Bertha. It was a light hearted conversation and when they finished the dishes and wrapped up the other chores, they both walked back to the maid’s quarters to turn in for the night.

“Whew! What a day!” Bessie laughed as she plopped her body on her bed.

“Yeah, it sure was…We did a lot of work today!” Darby smiled as she then sat down on her bed. She then stretched her legs forward, then leaned back with her arms bracing herself behind her and let out and exhausted breath. “I’m gonna be in great shape working here. Haha I will say one thing, it is a pleasure working with you Bessie. You are really nice!”

Bessie started to blush at the compliment. “Thank you Dorothy. You are a great worker! I think we are going to get along very nicely!” she smiled. She started to stretch her hands over her head then yawned. “I just hope she doesn’t ring for us tonight. I am so tired…”

“I was gonna ask you about that. This house is HUGE. How are we supposed to hear her ringing us if her bedroom is so far away and upstairs?” Darby asked.

“Well, they set up a bell system in this house. You see that bell in the corner over there?” Bessie asked as she pointed to the upper left corner of the room. “There are bells in each room, connected by a lot of wires that all connect into a master switch like contraption in her room. Each room she goes in, from her bedroom, to the washroom, her office, the living room, everywhere has this system. She pulls on a lever and the bells ring everywhere. When you hear the bells, make sure you go see her. Never want to be late.” Bessie explained.

“Wow…that’s pretty interesting..” Darby said then shook her head. She was learning quickly that she had to be ready at all times. Then there was a knock at the door! “Who is that?” she asked.

“I don’t know…” Bessie replied. She then walked over to the door and opened it. She looked up and saw Paul the butler standing there. “Oh, hello Paul. Can I help you with something?”

Paul looked down at Bessie, then looked into the room. He made eye contact with Darby and in a monotone voice, he spoke to her. “Ms. Wellington would like to see you Dorothy, in her bedroom. Let’s go..” he said, then waited outside the room.

Darby looked at Bessie, then stood up. It was time for her to go talk to the boss! She noticed Bessie had a knowing look on her face, as though she knew what this meeting was about. “Ok, I am coming…” she told to Paul. Then she looked at Bessie. “What is it? Why do you have that look on your face?”

“It’s nothing. Just hurry up there. You don’t want to be late and…just do what she says and everything will be fine…” Bessie tried to smile.

Darby had a concerned look on her face as she heard Bessie’s words. Maybe she was about to find out what these mysterious “requests” were that Bessie told her about. She then exited the room and started to walk down the hallway with Paul. Paul didn’t say anything to her, and she felt weird. Like she was headed to the school principal’s office. She made it to the stairs and started to walk up the steps and when she got to the 2nd floor, Paul motioned his hand to her for her to follow him. As she walked through the hallway, she noticed the gold wallpaper and all the paintings on the walls. She knew this woman really loved art as there were so many paintings in this house. Soon, she made it all the way down the hallway and Paul pointed at a huge door.

“Go ahead and knock. She is waiting for you…” Paul said then turned and walked away.

“That guy needs a personality quick!” Darby said to herself. She then took a deep breath, then knocked on the door.

“Come iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn……” Gloria’s voice sang out.

Darby did a double take because that response sounded very….inviting. She then put her hand around the doorknob and turned it. She then slowly opened the door and then she looked inside. She took a step in and noticed she was in some kind of suite area. This wasn’t a bedroom, it looked like a mini living room. There was a green couch, with a coffee table in front of it, and a small comfy chair on the other side. When she looked beyond the couch, she saw what appeared to be silk curtains and through those curtains, she could see the actual bedroom. Darby was impressed because this was an amazing master bedroom for the richest woman around. She walked further into the suite area and passed the comfy chair on its left side. When she looked at the chair, she saw Gloria Wellington sitting there. She was leaning back in the chair, her legs crossed with the right leg dangling, her feet adorned with slippers and she was wearing a soft white silk robe, her hair was wrapped in what appeared to be a bandana and she had a slim, long cigarette next to her mouth. She looked really relaxed and had a calm look on her face.

“Thank you for coming so promptly Dorothy, I like that in a maid. Have a seat….” Gloria said as she pointed to the couch. She saw Darby walking over to the couch and she took a deep breath as she checked out Darby’s body. She put her cigarette down and her eyes continued to stare at Darby’s body shape. She could feel her arousal climbing as this was her first meeting with this sexy maid. It was time to see how this maid would react to her advances.

“Good evening ma’am, you wanted to see me?” Darby asked as she sat down and was now facing Gloria. She noticed the look on her face and she started to get nervous. She looked……hungry.

“Yes…I wanted to see you tonight Dorothy. Let me first say I am very impressed with your first day here. You worked very hard and it makes me happy that I think I made the right decision in hiring you…” Gloria beamed. She then recrossed her legs and let her left leg dangle, her slipper barely hanging off her toes. “I wanted you to come up here because I wanted to get to know you a little more. I want to see how you react to things I may request….” she cooed.

“Um…I am here to serve you Ma’am. Did you need me to get you something?” Darby asked. She could feel the vibe in the air and she remembered what Bessie told her. Gloria Wellington would have some “unusual” requests and was told to just do what she says. Her instincts were telling her this was about to get really interesting.

“Funny you should say that…Yes, I do want you to get me something, but what I really want, we will save for next time. Tonight, I want to see how you respond to me. You see Dorothy, I have certain likes, certain things that interest me…” Gloria started. She looked at Darby’s cute face and felt her own nipples harden. It was now time to see what Darby would do. “…..what interests me are very pretty girls. I have an affinity for beautiful girls and let me tell you, you are very beautiful….” she said seductively, then licked her lips.

Darby was in shock at this moment. Her instincts were correct and now her employer, the subject of her assignment was now hitting on her. She didn’t know how to feel, but she knew she had to do her mission. Even if it meant doing what this woman wanted. “Um…t-thank you for the compliment…” she stammered and then looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.

“You are so cute…hehe” Gloria teased. She then uncrossed her legs and without any hesitation, placed her hand over her vagina as she was getting really turned on. “I want to check you out. I want to make sure my maid is of high quality. I will make this easy for you tonight. I like to start from the bottom up. Can you take off your shoes and your socks and place your feet on the coffee table for me?” she asked.

Darby’s eyes popped opened. This woman wanted to look at her feet?!! She got really nervous as once again, her feet were someone’s focus. She wanted to refuse, but she was in this mission and had to carry it out, no matter what. She did not want to disappoint the Department of Justice. “Muh feet? You want me to show you muh f-f-feet?” she stuttered.

“Yes dear… show me your feet. I want to see the bottoms of your feet. I can tell a lot about a pretty girl by looking at the soles of her feet…come on, put them up there for me..” Gloria smiled. She was getting really excited about what was inside those maid’s shoes. “As a matter of fact, I will close my eyes. Tell me when they are up on the coffee table and I will open my eyes like I am getting a gift!” she chuckled.

Darby was in total shock. She took a deep breath as she saw Gloria closing her eyes and knew what she had to do. She started to unlace her workboots and when they were unlaced, she pulled them off her feet, the left first, then the right. She still looked over at Gloria and the woman had her eyes shut pretty tight. She then put the shoes off to her left side, then she started to pull down her socks. She really didn’t want to bare her feet, but she had to do it. Darby took off each sock with her respective hands at the same time. She then put her socks inside her shoes and now her barefeet were on the floor. This was the moment of truth. She leaned back on the couch, picked up each leg and gently placed both of her feet on the table, her soles facing towards Gloria. It was like she was relaxing with her feet up on the table. “Ok…they are up there…” she said with nervousness in her voice.

Gloria was sitting there in nervous anticipation. For years, she absolutely adored the feet of women. She had great success in hiring maids with very nice feet. If one had bad feet, she found ways to fire them as she wanted to see pretty feet. Now, after seeing Darby’s naturally beautiful face, she was really hoping her feet were going to be nice. She heard Darby say the feet were on the table, she slowly opened her eyes and was really hoping for the best. Once she opened her eyes and looked at Darby’s soles, she let out a very audible gasp as she was in shock! She looked at the large meaty, soles with the medium length toes that were thick and the color of the skin blew her away. They were a deep pink and they looked incredibly tender. Gloria sat back in her chair and was in total shock.

“Um, is something wrong with muh feet?” Darby asked as she saw Gloria’s reaction. She involuntarily wiggled her toes as she hoped something did go wrong.

Gloria found her wind again and looked at Darby’s face. “Oh no Dorothy, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your feet. They look….absolutely beautiful! I have never seen feet so perfect!” Gloria said with enthusiasm. She absolutely fell in love with the feet before her. She then leaned forward to get a closer look. She marveled at the color, the shape of the foot and how soft they truly looked. She also noticed the size of them. “What is your shoe size dear?” she asked as her eyes were fixated on the large soles.

“They are a size 11 ma’am..” Darby responded. She was getting nervous as Gloria continued to stare at her feet.

“Such big, perfect feet!! Oh Dorothy, your feet are better than I could ever imagine!” Gloria smiled. She licked her lips then reached her hands forward. She just had to touch those soles! “I have to touch them…are they as soft as they look?” she asked, then she placed her left palm on the sole of the right foot. Her heart fluttered wildly as the feeling of that foot blew her mind. They were extraordinarily soft! “Oh my goodness! Your feet are even softer than they look!” she said as she then put her right palm on the left sole.

Darby was speechless. Here she was, on a secret assignment and this woman who is suspected of running a sex trafficking ring was touching the bottoms of her feet. She felt embarrassed as her feet were being patted as though they were this rare treasure. “I’m glad ya like them….” was the only thing she could say at this moment. She remembered what Bessie told her, “Just do what she says….”

Gloria was in complete awe as her hands felt that very tender skin. This was far better than she ever imagined. She felt a strong desire for them and knew she was going to have a lot of fun with these feet and she wondered how the rest of Darby’s body will be. She then started poking each sole with her respective index fingers, just to sink them into the extraordinarily soft feet, just like one does with soft material and noticed both feet twitched. She then took the tip of her index finger, right there on the pad and not the nail, and softly moved it from the base of the big toe and across the ball of the foot. When she did it, she noticed the foot starting to wiggle around. A devious smile formed on her face as she realized that these perfect feet were very responsive to her touch. “You don’t mind me touching your feet do you Dorothy?” she teased.

Darby felt that finger stroke the ball of her foot and her foot kept twitching. She was bracing her body, and holding her breath as that simple touch really tickled her. She didn’t want to expose that weakness to Gloria because that usually led to tickle torture. She had to survive this, but it didn’t help her feet were extra sensitive since she was working all day and her feet were tired. “nnnnoooooooooo….I-I don’t m-m-m-m-m-mind…….” she stammered as she continued to brace herself and went back to clamping her lips shut.

Gloria’s smile turned evil as she could tell Darby was trying not to laugh. She then moved her finger down the length of the sole, making sure she applied a little pressure in the arch and then off the heel. The foot jerked wildly reflexively and she felt a surge of excitement. “Something wrong dear? Your feet are SO soft. Soft like huge clouds….” she teased.

Darby almost lost it when that finger stroked down the length of her sole and the pressure she felt in her arch tickled a lot! She continued to hold her breath and now her entire body was straining, she had to remain perfectly still. Her eyes started to water and she knew she had to respond to Gloria’s questions. “nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo” she groaned.

“Well good…I just can’t stop touching your feet. I mean, they are so very tender! Were you ever teased growing up and called a tenderfoot? Hehehe” Gloria giggled.

Darby turned red when she heard the nickname “tenderfoot”. She definitely was called that, but not by fellow kids in her childhood, but by a certain woman in her recent past. She thought about La Diabla right now and that very first time she was called that name. Her feet were tormented by her in that barn and it was because La Diabla discovered how ticklish her feet were. Now, in her current situation, this employer was about to discover that same weakness. “nnnnnnooooooooo t-t-t-they uh! Didn’t call hehehe me that…” she let a small giggle out as that finger continued to slowly stroke up and down her sole. Darby started to panic as she let out that giggle!

“Did I hear you giggle? Dorothy, are the soft……..tender…….beautiful……..perfect…….feet a bit…….ticklish?” Gloria smiled, then did a quick swipe of her finger across the sole. The foot jumped and then banged back on the coffee table. “You ARE, aren’t you? It’s ok dear, you can tell me….”

Darby was about to explode in laughter. This woman’s teasing voice and her delicate touches on her feet were breaking her down. She knew her response was going to put her in a vulnerable state, but she had to do what she had to do. “Y-y-yes Ma’am….I…I…am….ticklish….” she whispered.

Gloria then stopped touching those feet and sat straight up. She put her hands together, her fingers interlocked with each other and she rested her chin on her hands. She looked with a very happy smile towards Darby and she felt wave after wave of arousal flowing through her. She loved ticklish women and now she knew she was going to have a lot of fun with this new employee. “You don’t have to be shy about it Dorothy….I think having ticklish feet is a wonderful trait. I think me and you are going to get along very nicely…” she cooed as her eyes turned to slits. She then looked back down at those soles facing her, resting on the coffee table and twitching involuntarily. Those perfect feet are very ticklish and to her, she struck a gold mine. Now she wondered how ticklish she was in other places. Then her eyes lit up! An idea formed in her mind. “You know, I just have to show these feet off! Wait right here!” she announced.

Darby watched Gloria stand up from her chair and walk over to the wall in the room. She saw her pull a lever and she now heard a bell ring. She just realized that Gloria was summoning someone! Her feet still twitched and she felt those ticklish tremors running through her body. She didn’t know what to do. Gloria also insinuated she was going to tickle other parts of her body. Darby knew she was going to be subject to tickle torture in her future here. Then her head perked up and she heard a knock at the door.

Gloria opened the door and she smiled as she saw Bessie standing before her. She felt a pang of lust as she saw that Bessie was in her pajamas and wore her slippers. She definitely had a crush on Bessie and she quickly recalled the last time she had this ebony beauty in her clutches and explored her body. “Thank you for coming so quickly Bessie…come in, come in.” she smiled.

Bessie walked into the suite area and she looked around. She was very familiar with this room as she not only cleaned in here, but participated in Gloria’s requests many times. She then looked over towards the couch and her eyes went wide with shock. She saw Darby sitting on the couch, sitting back and her feet were propped up on the coffee table. She knew that Darby was now being initiated in the ways of Gloria’s playtimes with the maids. As she walked closer, she now paid attention to the soles of Darby’s large feet. Bessie noticed the skin color of those soles and it actually made her pause. “C-Can I help you w-with something Ms. Wellington?” she stammered, her eyes never leaving the sight of those soles.

“Yes Bessie, I wanted to show you something….” Gloria cooed as she then made it to her chair and sat back down. Visions of a future playtime filled her mind and she wanted her two beautiful maids here right now. “As you can see, Dorothy is more comfortable now. Look at her feet for a moment. Aren’t they the most beautiful soles you have ever seen?” she teased.

Bessie’s eyes were fixated on the bottoms of Darby’s feet. They did look absolutely amazing. In her time at this mansion, she did play with the feet of the former maids and those were pretty, but there was something about Darby’s that was different for her. “Y-yes Ms. Wellington. They are really pretty..” she stammered, her eyes never leaving the sight of those feet.

Darby felt really uncomfortable at this point. Now there were two women, looking at the bottoms of her feet, examining them as though they were a precious art sculpture. She felt herself turning red from embarrassment and her feet wiggled instinctively.

“Dorothy, point your toes towards me please…” Gloria commanded. She smiled as she saw the feet now pointing towards her and she felt a huge rush of pleasure flow through her. “Look at that!! The tops of her feet are…magnificent!” she declared as she saw the perfectly trimmed, unpolished nails and the creamy skin of the tops of the feet.

Bessie nodded her head in agreement. “Yeah, her feet are really pretty. You have some very nice feet Dorothy..” she said and she knew Darby was feeling really embarrassed right now, because she felt the same exact way the first time her feet were examined by Gloria. She wanted to try help her feel a little more comfortable. “You take really good care of them. You should feel good about that.” she said.

“Yes, you should feel good about it, Dorothy. I really REALLY like your feet and as Bessie here can attest to, I like to take care of my maids’ feet from time to time. You are going to feel pleasures you never felt before. I think the quality of a woman’s feet say a lot about her. If she has disgusting feet, then you know she does not care about her own well being. But beautiful feet, that tells me that the woman has a very healthy body and she cares about her own well being. Bessie has really cute feet, and now that I see yours, I think I am going to really enjoy both of you…” Gloria said, her voice dripping with sexual lust.

Darby thought this whole scenario was surreal. She had two women staring at her feet, and talking about how pretty her feet are. Her mind flashed back to those times when her feet were examined by not only La Diabla, but Madam Olivia, Polly and Francine. She just could not believe that this was happening again. “Uh..t-thank you…” was all she could say.

“Bessie dear, I want you to touch her feet. They ARE as soft as they looked. Go ahead, touch them. But be a little careful. Seems Dorothy’s feet are……..ticklish.” Gloria giggled. She couldn’t wait to see Bessie touch Darby’s feet. One of her favorite things with her maids were them playing with each other’s feet.

Bessie knelt down by the coffee table, right next to Gloria’s legs and she looked forward. She saw the pink soles and she had to admit, they truly were beautiful. She then reached her hands forward and she smiled a little as she saw those same soles trembling in anticipation. Her hands then reached the feet and when she felt the skin, she was shocked! She placed her palms on the soles and they felt incredibly tender, incredibly soft. She then turned her head behind her to look at Gloria. “WOW!!!! They ARE soft!” she exclaimed, then faced the soles again. She started to pat her palms on the soles and couldn’t believe how tender they were. She then looked up at Darby’s face and could see that her new friend was embarrassed. She then stopped touching the feet and attempted to stand up.

“Not yet dear…I want you to keep touching her feet for me…” Gloria commanded. She was enjoying the show.

Bessie then knelt back down and placed her hands on the feet. She knew she had to massaging them in order to keep Gloria happy. She was enjoying it in a way as her fingers pressed into that flesh and it felt nice on her own skin. As her hands continued to touch and rub the feet, she started to hear some giggles. She looked up at Darby’s face again, and saw her placing her hands over her mouth. Bessie then noticed the feet were really starting to shake. “Am I tickling you?” she asked.

Darby’s tried to hold in her giggles with her hands over her mouth as she felt Bessie’s hands touching and caressing her feet. It tickled a lot, but she didn’t want to completely lose her self-control. She heard Bessie’s question and she started to nod her head affirmatively. “hehehehe…y-yes…” she sputtered. She then tried her best to not lose it and she moved her hands down from her face. “P-p-p-please d-d-d-don’t tickle muh feet…” she whined.

Bessie felt bad, but also felt a thrill in her body. She was simply touching these perfect pink soles and their owner was about to explode in ticklish laughter. It gave her a sense of power in this moment. She really didn’t want to torture Darby, but it was kind of fun to her. She then moved her hands up and started wiggling the toes on each foot, which caused Darby to start snickering. Bessie couldn’t help but laugh to herself as she saw the toes trembling in ticklish fear. Bessie then got caught up in the moment and stroked her index finger on each hand across the undersides of the toes on each foot. “tickle tickle!” she laughed.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Darby exploded, then placed her hands back over her mouth in embarrassment. Her face turned red and she looked down at her lap, trying to avoid the gaze of Bessie and Gloria. “I’m sorry…muh feet are just…..really ticklish..” she murmured.

Gloria had a huge smile on her face. She absolutely loved watching Darby’s will crumble before her. “That’s ok dear. Ticklish feet are a good thing…it’s ok for you to laugh. I want you to…” she teased.

Bessie looked at Darby’s face and she felt a little bad. “Sorry Dorothy…I will be more careful…” she said as she started to rub the ball of the right foot. As her thumbs pressed into the skin, she started to wonder what it would be like to inflict tickling fun on Darby. Being a tickle victim herself, she knew how intense it could be and it felt good to be the tickler instead of the victim. Her foot massage continued and the poor feet were trembling in agony.

“hehehehe…muh feet.hehhehehe so ticklish…” Darby murmured. This simple touching drove her crazy. Her feet felt so sensitive at this moment and she was really hoping this session would end.

“Ok Bessie, you can stop touching her big feet…” Gloria commanded as she tried to calm down her arousal. She then nudged Bessie’s side with her slippered foot as she had one more instruction. “Now kiss her big toe and you are both dismissed…”

Bessie looked over at Gloria, then back over to the feet. She knew she had to follow instruction, so she lowered her head and got closer to the big toe on the left foot. Right before she kissed that digit, she looked up at Darby’s eyes and whispered the words, “I’m sorry”, then placed her lips on the big toe and kissed it. A wave of pleasure went through her body as that small contact on her lips from the soft texture of the toe skin felt amazing. She then stood up and faced Gloria.

“Good job Bessie, you are such a great maid. Oh, make sure you take care of her uniform tomorrow...” Gloria smiled, then she looked over at Darby. “Ok Dorothy, you can put your shoes and socks back on and you are dismissed for the evening. You my dear, are a wonderful addition to my mansion and I am sure, I will explore you, I mean, get to know you more..” she said with lust in her eyes.

Darby then took her feet off the coffee table, then reached down to take her socks out of her workboots and placed them on, one foot at a time. Then she placed her shoes on and stood up. “Have a good night Ma’am” she said shyly then walked out of the suite with Bessie.

Gloria saw them walk out, smiled in satisfaction, then placed her hand between her legs so she could take care of herself. “She is so damn sexy. Oh, I can’t wait to see the rest of her body…” Thoughts of exploring the rest of Darby’s body filled her mind and she was looking forward to the next time they meet!

Darby walked alongside Bessie as they made their way back to their maid’s quarters. Both women were silent on their way back, still trying to comprehend what just happened a few moments ago. Darby was still trying to come to the realization that her feet were once again targets and she had to prepare for that fact. If only she weren’t so ticklish! They finally made it back to their room and once they entered, Bessie shut the door and went over to her bed.

“Well, that was…..interesting.” Bessie said, breaking the silence. She looked over at Darby who now sat down on her bed. “Are you ok Dorothy?”

Darby snapped out of her trance and looked over at Bessie. She didn’t really know what to say as she was still thinking about what happened. “Yeah, I’m ok. I can’t believe she was touching muh feet like that. Has she always done that to the maids? Like she said?” Darby asked.

Bessie felt herself blushing over that question. She was very well aware of Gloria’s “requests” and knew whenever a new maid came in, they were going to experience that. “Yeah, she does that. It is a thing of hers. She likes….to play with feet. Are you ok? I mean, if you don’t want her to touch your feet, then this may not be the job for you.” she explained.

“I-I guess it is ok. I just wasn’t expecting that you know? So has she played with your feet too?” Darby asked.

“Yeah, she has…..many times. Like I said, it is her thing. It is not too bad after a while. I mean, it tickles, but she is having fun. She doesn’t try to hurt you or anything. Now you see why she her pay is so good. It is like she puts extra in the pay so she can have fun with your feet and….” Bessie stopped what she was about to say.

“Muh feet and what else?” Darby asked. Now she was curious. Maybe she could understand Gloria’s intentions, she could probably find out if she really is part of the sex trafficking ring.

“Well, let’s just say she likes….girls. She likes to….touch…..girls if you know what I mean..” Bessie said shyly.

“Oh really?” Darby responded. Now she was getting a bigger picture of Gloria Wellington. “So, she is gay? You can tell me…”

“I think so. I mean, she has a daughter so she must like men too, but she really likes to play with the girls too.” Bessie said, finding this conversation familiar, yet always difficult when speaking to a new maid.

“So, does that mean she has touched you?” Darby said, hoping she didn’t offend Bessie.

Bessie was really blushing at this point and had a tiny smile. “Y-yeah….you can say that. Like I said, you get used to it after a while and what she does, well, you can find pleasure. I hope you don’t mind. Because I like you being here Dorothy. I hope her requests doesn’t frighten you or anything…”

Darby could see the look on Bessie’s face and could tell she did enjoy having someone else to talk to. In her mind she started to think that she never expected to deal with lesbian experiences being undercover, but she was committed to her assignment and she couldn’t back down now. Besides, it seemed like Bessie was ok and wasn’t traumatized by the requests, so it must not be too horrible of an experience. It also gave her motivation because if Gloria was going around seducing maids, she could easily see how that would connect to being part of a trafficking ring. “Thank you for your concern Bessie. I will be ok. Between you and me, it is not a bad thing when another woman touches me. So, I will just have to get used to it. You’re right, the pay is really good, so I guess I just have to go along with it.” she said.

“I am glad to hear that. I was getting worried that her ways may scare you off. She doesn’t do it all the time, just when she gets in her moods. Other than that, you will find being here a good thing. I do want to apologize for touching your feet earlier. I could tell you were not comfortable.” Bessie said.

“Ah, don’t worry about it. I knew ya had no choice. I am just too ticklish that’s all..hehehe” Darby laughed, trying to make Bessie relaxed.

“Yes you are! And for what it’s worth, you really do have some pretty feet.” Bessie smiled as she watched Darby blush a little. “Well, let’s get some sleep. We got another busy day tomorrow. Oh, about being summoned by the bells. If there is just one bell ring, that is for me. If there are two rings, that is for you. She considers me maid number 1 and you are maid number 2. Makes sense? So, when you hear the bells, you know who she wants to see. Make sure you get to her promptly. Usually it is when she is in her room, or her office.” she explained.

“Gotcha…well goodnight my friend. Oh, before I go to sleep, just want to tell you that you really are a sweet girl and I think I am going to like it here. Thank you for teaching me things. I have a lot to learn!” Darby said. She meant what she said to Bessie. Bessie seemed like a genuine woman and she knew it would be good to talk to someone. It would help her refine her character for this assignment. She then removed her boots and her socks, put her pajamas on and got inside the blankets. Tomorrow, she was going to explore the house as she did chores and hopefully, she could find a clue and confirm that Gloria Wellington was connected to a sex ring!

THE NEXT MORNING

Bessie woke up early out of her slumber and reached for her pocket watch which was on a night stand next to her bed. As her eyes tried to focus, she saw that it was 5am. She sighed and slowly started to get out of bed. She woke up earlier than usual because she had to get started on Darby’s uniform. Bessie was a good seamstress in her own right and was going to make a temporary addition to the dress to have it extend to Darby’s ankles until a more permanent uniform was received. She slowly walked over to her lantern in the dark and turned it on, but not all the way. She looked over at Darby who was out cold sleeping. She smiled as she heard Darby snoring and she knew that her new friend was exhausted. She then located Darby’s uniform, grabbed some material out of a closet in the room, a needle and thread and sat back down on her bed. She started to work on the uniform and thought about last night and the day ahead. She started thinking about the conversation she had last night and wondered if subjecting her body to Gloria’s “playtime” was worth it. To her she rationalized that it was because even though she was seduced, the sessions did end up very pleasurable to her, so she was able to endure what takes place. Her concern was Darby. She didn’t tell Darby the full extent of what happens, but she figured she should learn for herself. Bessie wished it was Gloria’s daughter Phoebe that played with her more because ever since that day in the barn back at St. Mary’s school, their interactions were always special. She felt a glow in her body thinking about Phoebe and wishing she was here instead of Europe on vacation.

“mmmmm…mission…..mmmm duty…” Darby mumbled in her sleep, the rolled over onto her back and went into a full snore.

Bessie was surprised by the mumbling and laughed to herself. “Must be one hell of a dream…duty? Assignment? I wonder what she is dreaming about?” Bessie thought to herself. She was almost done with the temporary dress alteration and then her eyes caught something. Since Darby rolled over onto her back, her feet popped out of the blanket and were dangling over the edge. Bessie looked over at those bare feet and smiled. “Such a tall woman. Her poor feet sticking out like that…” she chuckled. She then put the maid’s uniform on the bed and then stood up. “Maybe I should cover her feet so that they won’t get cold.” She said as she walked over towards the foot of Darby’s bed.

Then she started to remember touching those same feet. How incredibly soft and tender they were. How pretty they look. How sensitive they were. As she stared at the feet, she felt this urge building up in her body. She started to crave those feet again. Thoughts started to swirl in her mind. “I wonder if I could touch her feet again hehehe” she thought. Her arousal started to build and started to stare at the pale tops, with those cute meaty toes. Bessie was always ok with feet, but something about Darby’s made her really want to play with them. She then moved to the foot of the bed and knelt down. Now she could see the soles of the feet and she felt nervous. Those pink soles seemed to glow in the darkened room, only the lantern illuminating the room. That devious streak filled her mind and she reached forward so she could touch the bottoms of those cute feet once again.

“Must…find….out….” Darby mumbled in her sleep, then went back into her deep snoring sounds.

Bessie whipped her hand back as she heard Darby mumbling in her sleep! She thought she was waking up and didn’t want to be seen over there by her feet. Then a mischievous smile formed on her face again once she heard the deep snoring. She looked at the soles again and they seemed so inviting. Like they were just there to be touched. She reached her index finger forward on her right hand and gently touched the left sole and her eyes opened with excitement. Her finger sank into the flesh and the feeling of that incredibly soft texture really got her excited. She then touched the ball of the foot and that feeling was amazing. She then softly touched the meaty big toe and it seemed no matter where she touched, the softness was incredible. Bessie then looked at the pink heel and wondered if that spot was soft too. Typically a heel would be rougher than the rest of the foot because of the amount of contact with the ground. She then took the tip of her fingernail and pressed it into the heel. The finger sank into the flesh and Bessie was stunned on the tenderness. This woman must have never gone barefoot often. In her excitement, she moved her finger, but her nail accidently scraped the foot flesh. The foot wiggled reflexively.

“hehehe” Darby giggled in her sleep, then her snoring resumed.

“Wow! She is so ticklish! This is amazing….” Bessie thought to herself. She then started to softly run the pads of her fingertips across the heel of the left foot and then slowly moved them into the arch. The foot then jerked and the snoring was interrupted. Bessie placed her hands over her mouth, trying to not to laugh herself. She marveled over the sensitivity of the foot, yet was amazed that Darby was still in a deep slumber once she heard the snoring. It was just an amazing contrast. Bessie thought about her own feet. If she was tickled, she would wake up instantly! But with Darby, her foot can be tickled and it was quite ticklish, but she remained sleeping. She was curious how long she could get away with softly tickling these feet. Once the snoring got back into rhythm, she reached forward with her left hand and started to slowly and softly trave her fingertips along the instep of the right foot, then moved them across the arch and off the outside edge of the foot. The foot spasmed again!

“hehehe…tickles….hehehehe” Darby giggled, then went back to her snoring.

Bessie held her head back and gritted her teeth as she wanted to burst into laughter. This was absolutely a lot of fun playing with these sleeping feet. She then lowered her head again and looked at the soles. She was starting to feel a little more daring and now she reached forward with the index finger on each hand and softly stroked them on the balls of the respective feet. The feet jerked again and the giggles came out again, then back to the snoring. Bessie was curious about where the most ticklish spot could be. She knew the heel was sensitive, the ball of the foot and the instep, but what about the arch? She then did a quick swipe of her finger across the arch of the left foot, but not with a lot of pressure and the foot jerked hard.

“hehehehe that tickles..hehehehe” Darby giggled in her sleep. She then used the toes of her right foot to scratch the arch on her left foot, then the feet went back to their resting spot.

Bessie then quickly stroked the arch of the right foot, and was very amused when the toes of the left foot scratched the right arch. She giggled as she swiped her finger on the left arch, waited for the right foot to scratch it, then swiped the right arch and watched the left foot scratch that spot. She continued her alternate swiping and soon the feet kept moving and scratching each other. Bessie then slowed her momentum as she didn’t want to wake Darby. Once the feet resumed the resting spot, and the snoring continued she then wanted to explore the toes. She gently ran her finger along the base of those meaty toes and the toes immediately wriggled, the foot shaking.

“hehehehehee muh toes hehehehe not muh toes hehehehehe” Darby giggled. The giggles were getting stronger and now her body reflexively flipped over onto her stomach.

Bessie saw Darby move and she froze in place! Was she waking up? How would she react to her tickling her feet in her sleep? Bessie then started to relax as she heard the snoring starting to resume. She waited a few moments to make sure, then her eyes looked at the upturned soles. It was as though Darby unknowingly offered her soles to be further explored! Now she had a much better view of these precious feet. Bessie now positioned her fingers above the soles and then “rained down” the tips of her fingers on those pink feet from the heels, down the arches off the balls of the feet and then off the toes. Her fingertips continued to tap along the soft soles and she was truly enjoying herself.

“hehehehe muh feet…” Darby mumbled in her sleep.

Bessie continued to rain her fingers down on the soles and snickered when the feet started to tremble and the mumbling got stronger. It was as though she wanted to tickle these feet like hers have been tickled in the past. She curled her fingers, so that her nails would start to tickle, but then she stopped herself! Bessie started to tell herself that she really shouldn’t wake poor exhausted Darby. “That wouldn’t be nice…” she thought to herself. Then she softly started to softly touch the pad of the big toe on the left foot. Now she had a desire to soothe the feet.

Darby started to wake up as her eyes slowly opened. Her mind was now being aware that something was touching her feet. Her mind started to think she was still dreaming as she felt very soft, tender touches on her toes. The sensation actually felt nice, so she closed her eyes again and went back to sleep.

Bessie was so focused on the toes she didn’t realize that Darby had partially awakened. She just loved the feeling of that tender skin on her fingers. Her heart fluttered when the toes wiggled, responding to her soft touches. Those chunky digits looked so cute she thought to herself. Now, she lowered her head to the right big toe pad and she couldn’t explain why, but she leaned forward and kissed that toe. A rush of excitement went through her body as the tender skin on her lips felt amazing. She still couldn’t believe how much she really liked this woman’s bare feet. A craving started to build in her and she stuck out her tongue and now she licked the big toe.

“mmmmmmmm…” Darby moaned in her sleep.

Bessie heard that moan and her own body had a surge of arousal. Licking that toe felt absolutely incredible and her sleeping victim felt it in a positive manner. She then licked the left big toe more slowly and the taste of the toe really got her going. She looked at the toe and saw the wet spot her tongue created. She then realized just how close her face was to the feet and her eyes looked up towards the heel. She was really noticing just how large these feet were. There was so much pink skin and she imagined how much fun it would be if she could lick these feet. It would take her a long time to do so because the feet were so big. Bessie then took a sniff of the feet and she was impressed that they did not smell at all. Now she felt her nipples getting stiff as she really wanted to explore these feet. She usually did not worship feet, as it was usually her that was the “victim”, but there was just something about the bottoms of these feet that drove something inside her. She then stuck out her tongue and got it closer to the ball of the foot.

“mmmmmm-what time is it?” Darby mumbled as she started to awaken.

Bessie shot her body straight up and then she stood up. Darby was waking up and she had to get away from these feet fast! She walked over towards her bed and then she saw Darby’s eyes open. “Good morning…it is 5:45am” she whispered. She realized she started messing with Darby’s feet around 5:30, so she spent a good 15 minutes playing with those precious soles.

Darby then lifted her body up and then fell onto her left side, her face now looking over at Bessie. “What time do we have to get going?” she mumbled, still coming to the land of the wake.

“We start at 6:30, so you got some time…want me to wake you up in about 15 minutes?” Bessie told her, hoping that Darby would fall back asleep so she could play with those feet.

“Naw, I’m gettin’ up…” Darby yawned and then sat up. She then realized her feet were sticking out of the blankets at the end of the bed. “You know, I think I will have to get a longer blanket. Haha and maybe I should get something for muh feet to rest on. Muh feet were exposed. Hehehe” Darby giggled as she then moved her feet back into the blanket.

Bessie giggled and felt silly that just a few moments ago, she was having her way with those feet and it seemed Darby had no idea. “Yeah, I can do that for you. We don’t want your feet to be vulnerable. A monster may get them!” she joked. Bessie then held up the altered uniform. “I also got your uniform altered. This will be good for now.

Darby laughed at the joke, then got herself out of bed. Today was going to be a good day she thought, her mind focused on trying to find some more clues. She then went over to the wardrobe, and took the uniform from Bessie, so she could begin to get ready for the day!

Next up: Darby and Gloria get "closer".

Ok, how did you like this part? I swear, I love this character so much. Always finding herself in ticklish situations. Thanks for your feedback and comments.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back