• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my Best Friend's Mom by Osco89 (M/F)

Onnakusuguritai

TMF Poster
Here's another story I found, this time from DeviantArt. Enjoy!
-------‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another memorable time involving my best friend's Mom twice at different times.

We were in our early twenties, Rick and me, and we were always going over each other's houses. Now Rick's Mom, I'll call her Mrs P., and I were very close and I never thougth about tickling her at all. Lord only knows she was very attractive. She was short, about 5'4", short blonde hair, average weight, in her mid 40's and always wore long pants and dark blue socks with white tennis shoes. I would look because of my fetish but at that time that was as far as it went. Most of the time she would sit curled up in the corner of the couch reading her mystery novels.

The one time I wish I could have was when she came back from Wedding and she was weaing dress slacks and I happened to look down and saw she was wearing sheer, tan stockings and I could see she had small feet and painted her toenails. They were a very pretty pink and in the hose and sandles they looked fantastic and I do have to admitt that was the time I wanted to tickle them and see if she was ticklish. Well she went upststairs, changed into her jeans and socks and tennies, came down and curled up and read her book.

Getting to that night I tickled her now this is how it led up to that. When I was over there visiting, like I said her and I were very close. She was a very down to Earth and serious person. At that time I was the clown and joker of our bunch and she would usually ask me to do an imitation, poke fun at or tell a joke. The Thursday night I was over I knocked on the side door and Rick let me in. He told me he had some things to do so I went into the family room.

Mrs. P was curled up reading her book, but this time she was sitting with her back to the couch and arm rest, her right leg stretched out resting on the back of the couch cushions , while her left leg was tucked under her right thigh. I could see she wasn't wearing her tennies and she was wearing her dark, blue socks. She glanced over at me, tilted her reading glasses down and said," Mike, sit down and tell me one of your corny jokes". So I sat on the other side of the couch and as I sat her right foot was inches away from my hand. Now the temptation became to great, I had to find out if the serious Mrs. P. was ticklish, so I told her a quick, corny joke hoping she wouldn't laugh.

"Ok Mrs. P.", I asked," did you hear about the guy who bowled a three hundred and one"?

She replied ," no there's no way he could do that,".

I answered," well did you ever hear a guy bowl three hundred and lose"?

She looked at me and just shook her head and that was the reaction I was hoping for. I then said," oh not funny huh, well maybe this will be", and I took her right ankle and held it with my left hand and my right fingers were now srambling around her sole tickling it.

She went crazy. She dropped her book and her reaction was one I never saw before. She was trying to pull her leg away, wriggling her foot as I tickled, her head was knodding up and down, I could see she she was laughing and her mouth wide open, but no sound of laughter. She wasn't gasping for breath or anything. Total silence as I tickled her little foot. I stopped after about 20 seconds or so.

She caught her breath and I could see was red in the face and her eyes watery. I then said, "see what happens if you don't laugh at my jokes", and I grabbed her ankle again and tickled it. Her reaction was the same but this time she was to quick and she pulled away. I was concerened what she might say, but to my amazement she just wiped her eyes, picked up her book, cleared her throat and went back to reading.

The second time was a little riskier, but I took the chance. I was over their house again, rather late and Rick and I were in the family room reading auto magazines to fix up his muscle car.

She walked in and I saw she was ready for bed. She was wearing white, cottom jammies, a long red robe and she was wearing matching, old fashioned slippers. I was sitting on the floor and Rick was on the chair on the other side of the room. She sat in the recliner, a few feet from me, dangled her slippers, lit a cigarette and said strictly but jokingly to us," guys it's late, time to say goodnight and by the way let's see if you two can read in the dark".

Now before she shut the light I could see her slippers were barely touching the carpet and her bare feet just sitting there so I took another chance. When she shut the light off I rolled over and whispered to her very softly," not only can I read in the dark but I can do this too", and I reached up into the left slipper and tickled the bottom of her left, bare foot.

She gasped, yanked both her feet up and lightly slapped me in the head. She finished her smoke, put the light on, walked upstairs and said," goodnight guys, not to late", and gave me this devilish and discipline look on her face.

Both times she never made a comment about tickling her or how ticklish she was or even if I should have stopped while tickling her feet nor even reprimanded me and our relationship was as great as ever.

great story wonder what happened to Osco89 he just kinda disappeared one day

Golden story from a childhood lol mums just have that look when they look like their staring into your soul..and you take a breath and think to yourself..geez I am so dead but then they brush it off and you gasp thanking your lucky stars. Thanks for sharing

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back