• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a Tickle Game, Prologue: Training (*/f, intro)

TechTickle

TMF Novice
Nat lay completely naked, blindfolded, stretched taut and restrained inside the machine, completely at its mercy and about to be tickled and teased to insanity. If she was able to cum from a mere thought, this would be the thought to do it, but she wasn't about to get that relief so easily.

How had she gotten herself into this situation? It had all begun just a few hours ago.

Prologue: Training
Part 1: Deal
Part 2: Insurance
Part 3: Regret
Part 4: Maximise
Part 5: Rematch

Natasha was in a rush to get home. A package had finally just been delivered to her door that morning, and she was about to open it as soon as she walked into her home, as she had been waiting for it to arrive for at least a couple weeks now. As she walked down her street, her anticipation grew and grew, she was finally going to live out one of her most erotic fantasies. Nat stormed through her front door, and there it was. The surprisingly large box was exactly where she had left it in the morning, and she wasted no time in opening it and setting it up.

Inside the box was a machine. A game. She had read about this marvel online, a game challenging players to try to stay completely still while a machine uses every ticklish tool at its disposal to try to force them to flinch and lose. The concept was simple, yet Nat couldn't shake it out of her mind as she spent the next few days constantly imagining being at the mercy of an unforgiving machine as she was forced to stay still. Nat was very sure that she would be able to remain completely motionless for a long time too, and wanted to test her limits by subjecting herself to a ticklish hell at the hands of a cold machine. She eventually gave in to her desires and bought the game - today, she was finally going to play it.

Nat finished unwrapping the machine and grabbed the manual to figure out how to get started. Most of it was boring technical information so she flicked right to the details of the game she was about to play.

"To play this game, you must enter the machine wearing exactly four pieces of clothing. Ordinarily, these are: a bra, panties and whatever you prefer to wear on your upper and lower bodies.

"The game will consist of five rounds. In each round, the machine will tickle you to make you move. You must stay still for a known set duration of time. For the first round, this target duration is 20 minutes. For future rounds, the duration is determined by how long you survived the previous round. The exact duration is calculated by doubling the amount of time you had left when you lost the round, and adding ten minutes. In addition, if you move and lose a round before the timer runs out, you will spend the rest of that round in a punishment mode, in which you will be restrained and the machine will work towards the aim of maximising your sexual frustration.

"For example, if you lose the first round with fifteen minutes still remaining on the clock, you will be punished for those remaining fifteen minutes, and your target duration that you have to stay still for in the second round will be forty minutes, doubling fifteen and adding ten. Essentially, the earlier you lose a round, the longer the next round will be, making it harder and harder to remain still for the entirety of a round.

"At the start of the first round, you will be wearing your four chosen pieces of clothing. Every time you lose a round, one piece of clothing will be removed from your body, and the machine will decide what clothing to remove."

It was all a lot to take in, but Nat felt like she got the hand of it. The machine would strip one piece of her clothing every round and she had to try to stay still for as long as she could. She was feeling pretty confident, and figured that she might even be able to last until the end of every round. Nat had been tickled by many of her partners, and while she enjoyed every session, she had always felt like she could take all the tickling, and had never been so tormented that she just had to move away from a ticklish attack. Why would this be any different? It was just a tickle game.

Nat ran upstairs to change into a tank top and shorts, and also decided to put on her skimpiest bra and panties. If she was going to be tickled mercilessly by a machine, she wanted to be tickled in all the right places, so she decided to make that as easy as possible for the machine. Once Nat had changed, she rushed back to the massive contraption in her living room and took one final look at it from the outside. It was finally time.

Nat entered the machine and gasped out of shock. The walls inside were covered with as many closed holes as could fit, and those holes were no doubt where the various tickling instruments were going to come out of and try their best to tickle their victim so hard she would be forced to squirm. She couldn't wait to see how it would feel to be tickled beyond her limits by a relentless machine, so Nat quickly laid down on the soft floor in the shape indicated by an outline of a body drawn on the ground. She stretched her arms upwards and spread her legs open, putting her in an upside down Y position. She figured that was the position she would need to hold while the machine tickled her to insanity and beyond.

Directly in front of her was a screen with the words "Say 'Start' to begin". Nat promptly did so, wanting to waste no time before her ticklish ordeal. The machine hummed to life and Nat couldn't wait to get started.

"Welcome, Natasha."

Nat was slightly startled on hearing a female voice address her.

"My name is Emma. I look forward to tickling you out of your mind." The voice spoke in a very authoritative manner.

Nat gulped. "O-ok ok whatever just start!" She really couldn't wait any longer.

"Brain scan complete. Would you like me to play the game as default or use my knowledge of your brain to optimise my techniques? This would allow me to adapt to your weaknesses and exploit them more easily."

Nat couldn't believe what she was hearing. This AI, Emma, could use her brain scan to specifically exploit her weaknesses? She couldn't pass up that opportunity.

"Definitely optimise using my brain, do your worst." Natasha answered, and giggled at the realisation that she was teasing a machine.

"Thank you," Emma replied, "please state how many iterations of training you want me to complete. The more training I do, the better I will be at the game, and the longer you are likely to remain inside this machine. More training will also maximise the sexual frustration you will feel during the punishment rounds. As a guideline, it is advised to use between 10 and 1000 rounds of training.

Frankly, Nat was getting annoyed by all the questions being asked. She just wanted to get on with the game. "Ugh, just do as much as possible, really give me your worst."

"I don't think you understand what I am truly capable of," Emma warned, "With too much training you will stand absolutely no chance. And the punishment rounds will be unbearable to you."

All of this just excited Nat even more. "Then show me what you're capable of. Just do it."

"Very well, I will do as much training as possible in one minute."

Nat lay inside the machine as the minute passed. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. Emma would analyse her weaknesses and specifically target her more ticklish spots to try to make her move around, but she knew she could take her on, no matter how much "training" Emma said she was doing.

"I have finished training. Completed 18,000,908,743,101 iterations. The game will now begin. I will start off going easy on you and tickle you harder and harder as we continue."

Nat gulped again as she knew Emma would know how best to tickle her into moving uncontrollably, but she was determined to try her best and stay still for as long as possible. A 20 minute timer started counting down on the screen in front of her.

Continued in Part 1: Deal

Last edited:
Omg I NEED the next part to this! This story already checks off a lot of boxes for what I like in a story... eagerly awaiting the next part!!!

Great prologue, can’t wait to read next part of your story !

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back