• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Connor M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the playroom Connor Jameson the 31 yr old, 6' tall, married bank Manager lay strapped to the custom bed having answered my ad seeking a straight man who had a fantasy being dominated and controlled by another guy! Connor had spoken with me in the lounge about wanting a man to tease and edge him, make him desperate to shoot his load but torment him and deny him the relief he'd crave from being taunted and tormented! He certainly was keen as on my instruction stripped off his suit and faced me in his briefs and socks, black executive socks on his size 11 feet. He apologised his feet smelling after a day in the office and suggesting he replace his Italian leather ankle boots and when I agreed I noted a look of relief on his face!

Secured I'd bound his feet togther and he on his back and blindfold! I told him that his boots were very smart and he told me they were Gucci and very comfortable and I suggested no doubt though making his feet very hot n' sweaty and unzipped each boot seeing him flinch and I noted clenched his toes to stop me taking them off but told him I was in charge and wanted them off and reluctantly he allowed me to remove them!

"Please don't touch my feet as I really can't stand that!" he said

"Already guessed Connor, very ticklish right!" and smiled at him as he nodded. I then gagged him.

"Mmmmm large socked feet which do smell like feet and captive feet, sensitive feet with a strong and masculine smell and sensing the heat from them, that's it wiggle your socked toes, best you do as told so clench and splay your toes until I tell you to stop Connor and he did knowing he had no choice!

"Good man, carry on and I suppose embarrassing knowing your feet smell like feet and being smelled by another man Mmmmm intoxicating and a man who finds their smell appealing, deliciously humiliating for you I guess and looking at them I'm wondering where are they ticklish, where the most excrucaitingly ticklish and how ticklish is ticklish and I guess now you feeling so helpless and vulnerable and frustrated having been so explicit about being teased and tormented not knowing the means used by me to do so; until now!"

I reminding him he had suggested this meeting with his wife away on business being a Company accountant and studied his socked feet as I told him to keep his toes still. I very lightly stroked each socked foot from toes to heels and caressed both responsive arches and his toes which he'd immediately responded to making me smile so repeated the teasing several times!

"That's it wiggle those toes and flex your feet but don't laugh Connor or you'll invite me to give you good reason to!" I very gently stroked the socked soles of Connor's feet as he flexed them vigorously fightng against the ticklish sensations as I maintained stroking his super sensitive soles as his legs shook uncontrollably making me smile!

"Ssssh I can sense you about to laugh Connor, fight it be a man, feel the tickle, tickle, tickle, cooche coochie coo Connor, don't .. oh Connor!"

"HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHANOOSTAAPHAHHAHAHA!"

"You were doing so well, too damn ticklish even in your socks, how are you going to deal with me tickling your bare feet Connor?"

He just couldn't hold back his laughter spasms as the nylon fabric brushing his soles was driving him ballistic as my experienced fingers attacked both vulnerable feet with a vengeance with no way to resist the irritating sensations on his size 11 soles as I slowly stroked the length of each foot. My tickling techniques as I told him learned from years practice learning the art of foot-play and proven effective techniques now able to force men to lose any sense of composure and informed him persisting in the tickling until the ticklee lost it and caved for me! Some guys taking longer than others but all ultimately laughing themselves silly! I very slowly slid the black nylon socks off his feet and wow loved the sight of his well shaped bare feet!

I focused my attention on Connor's arches, both feet teased and tormented by me with determined and brutal efficiency and focused on his maddeningly ticklish arches probing with my fingers sliding in between his toes! He giggling losing any sense of control shaking his head from side-to side consumed muffled giggles in response to my relentlessly caressing his size 11 feet! I then used the feather and brushed the base of his toes and slid it in between his toes which resulted in his becoming even wilder as he proved being when stroking across the arches of his feet with the quill end! Stroking every inch of both of his insteps successfully increased his ticklishness which grew in unbearable intensity without the protection of his socks as I'm an evil tickler with my full focus of attention noticing where tickles most and concentrating on this area with greater velocity!

I slightly lessen the intensity of the tickling I'm administering to stop my victim becoming breathless and then resume the tickling and especially over Connor's arches which proven a weak spot for him so subject them to non-stop torment listening to his immediate response as Connor under threat of his kink exposed involuntarily submits his size 11 feet to me one evening each week as his laugh is contagious and I'm addicted to the smell and taste of his size 11's!

The revolving stiff-bristles of the electric toothbrush really torture his soles, so ridiculously sensitive to touch, his defenseless soles a tickler's delight and his own natural sweat a perfect lubricant so slippery for the brush slides across the arches of his feet, along the length of his feet and slips in between and under his toes as he laughs hysterically from the agonising tickles taking full effect with each and every devastating stroke delivered and his verbal protests muffled so misunderstood and correspondingly ignored by me as I taunt him!

"Connor glad to see you smiling and enjoying youself as your feet dance for me, you're quite a mover and Mmmm the smell of your feet intoxicating!"

My responses like this serve to increase his frustration as his attempts to get me to stop tickle torturing his size 11 feet fail dismally which angers him as someone accustomed to being in control so hideously dominated by my using his weakness against but remind him he wanting to be teased and tormented by another man so inviting my doing precisely that though my sucking his toes not the kind of blow-job he'd imagined being forced to endure but telling him that his problem having such tasty feet as ripe tasting as they're raunchy smelling!

Connor laughs uncontrollably at my expert teasing of his feet, my flicking my fingers randomly across every inch of his feet and alternating styles from a light stroking to a rapid evil tickling so he can never prepare himself for the sensation endured as my tongue an evil weapon and Connor responsive to an intense lickling in a focused tongue bath of his feet always indulged in by me!

“HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHANO! NO! STOHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! STOPTICKLESHAHAHAHA!”

This reaction from him and similar ones make me really smile as I drive Connor into hysterics flexing his unbearably ticklish feet as he did from his initiation evening being described here by me and began from the moment the zips of his black Gucci ankle boots loosened and impossible for him to defend himself from ticklish torment and teasing!

I remember the first night when with Linda his wife away, Connor was my weekend guest albeit non-consensually but with a prfessional and personal reputation to protect sensibly accepted my invitation encouarged by my fingers stroking up n' down the soles of his feet gently and maintaing a steady pace whilst telling him how awesome they smelled so imagining my finding their taste being delicious which resulted in him flinching even more as not anticipating his feet licked or being so hyper-sensitive lickled ever in his life!

His reactions to being tickled only encourage me to indulge doing so more and ignoring his pleas for me to stop as even muffled, made very apparent by him as the tickling intensifies how stupidly sensitive his feet are; making him a perfect ticklee and sealing his own foot-fate!

“HAHAHAHANO! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOAAAAAAAHPNOOOOSTAAAAPHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!”

I soon discovering the sensitivity of the arches of his size 11 feet ruthlessly teased and tickled them as he fought to be free from the straps securing him so all his efforts proving fruitless but amusing me seeing them and hearing his muffled screams of laughter as I tickled up n' down every area of his helplessly exposed soles leaving nowhere untouched, making rational thoughts an impossibility for him as his mind blitzed by the tortuous tickling sensations overwhelming his sense and sensibility!

"Mmmm Connor no wonder you didn't want any attention to your feet, two feet so horrendously ticklish they're addictive which is why you will be visiting me weekly, it will take me all weekend to convince you perhaps but your wife away that's not a problem and something to take advantage of though there will be others in the future as you will want your kink kept private though I will share it with other kinksters like me, so a couple of Tickle-Tops and friends of mine as quite like to see them work on you, in fact invited them to visit me tomorrow so you'll meet them!"

Connor madly tried wrestling his feet away from my teasing fingers but finding no escaping them as his toes clenched and splayed and both feet flexed crazily trying to resist the tickling motions as my fingers danced over the soles of his size 11's frantically and slid in between and under his toes and then stopped the tickling and enjoyed massaging and fondling his feet and making them even more sweaty as their odour really appealed to me as I told him and then started to lick his soles, every delicious inch of them both as he as expected by me struggled instantly as I then indulged in sucking on his toes, one by one on both feet and joking that not the blow-job he'd imagined but the sort preferable to me than sucking dick! I then doubled the sensations for him as my tongue lickled as my fingers simultaneously tickled the soles of his size 11 feet!

My warm tongue and experienced tickler's fingers a devastating combination for Connor to endure as he laughed like a loon so gave me all the encouragment I needed to indulge in the taste, aroma and ticklishness of his size 11 feet as I'm now accustomed to doing having two such hopelessly ticklish feet which I've grown obsessed to exploring as sometimes calling him at work and telling him to expect me and in his office, door locked his PA Angela unaware outside the door at her desk that her boss gagged with one of his own socks is having his bare soles and toes massaged and licked and tickled and lickled for an hour!

On the first weekend Wills and Tom really worked over Connor's feet, gagged they each expolored his size 11 feet thoroughly and I loved being voyeur of their ticklish skills being indulged in by them enjoying themselves teasing and tormenting his feet with their tongues and raking their fingers up n' down the length of his feet and seeing his toes wiggling in reaction to them spider tickling his soles as expert and sadistic ticklers like me! Connor having no choice but to howl with laughter as he was subjected to endure the torture tickling, laughing himself silly much to our amusement!

“HAHAHAPLEHEHEEHEAAAASEHAHAOHOHOHNOOOOOO IT TICKLES!!! NOHOHOMOOOOREHAHAHA” sounded like his response as his feet were proven being so orally licklish and Wills coating them in strawberry flavoured lube indulged in licking, sucking and nibbling all over Conner's feet as he stayed with me after Tom had to leave! Together Wills and me drove Connor over the edge into greater ticklish howling as we tickled and lickled all over his size 11 feet in the most sensaual and erotic ways imaginable!

We taking a foot each and alternating feet ran our fingers lightly all over the soles and toes of his size 11 feet enjoying his muffled giggling and seeing him squirming like crazy in desperation to be freed of the teasing tormenting tickling of his extremely sensitive feet which indulged in always freaks him out even socked but expecially when barefoot! Wills thrilled like me finding Connor reacts so violently to a light maddening tickle anywhere on his feet and indulging in slowly building up the sensations from the increased ticklish intensity which we thrilled indulging in subjecting him to as I do when tickling and teasing his feet on one to one sessions! My favourite combination for Connor's feet though is tickling and lickling so fingers stroking his soles as his toes wiggle in my mouth or giving each of his sweaty and smelly size 11 feet their thorough weekly ticklish massage and tongue bath!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back