• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering interest in tickling/tickle torture/bdsm/light bondage

GuardianV25

So I've been discovering things about myself, and opening myself up since late last year. I've admitted to many that I like the color pink, I like bunnies, I wear women's clothes (mainly pants/jeans). One thing I've never told anyone (except maybe one) that I like tickling. I always come up with ideas for how to tickle someone. Now have I ever actually tickled someone? No, I haven't. In fact, I haven't really been subjected to it either so I don't even know what it's like to be on the receiving end, let alone the delivering end. I've also never told anyone that I've been interested in some form of BDSM, mainly bondage but just light bondage, like.... restraints/tying someone up/etc. Bondage itself kicked in because I've seen it as a partner-in-crime to tickling and for me I feel like you can't "technically" (I say technically because you can) have one without the other. Just recently as I'm surfing around on PIXIV looking at art and on Boundhub watching videos of girls being tied up in a variety of positions, I find myself becoming more and more interested in both tickling/tickle torture and bondage. And for the past few days after repeatedly looking at a set of images by someone who did a Second Life session of BDSM, I've pretty much convinced myself that I want both tickling and Bondage to be a part of my life, whether I'm the one giving it or the one receiving it. The problem is I don't know where to begin, and I don't know what I should do. I don't really have friends within my state and I feel like there's not really someone (not in a relationship, still single since high school :( ) I can talk to about this without it becoming awkward or them proceeding to find me weird or ghosting me. I feel like if I tried to talk to someone, I'd be embarrassed of myself for being into such things and then it would just go under wraps and back to me looking at people's artwork on PIXIV and wishing for it to become a reality even though it won't. I'd love to receive some input and maybe a directional "nudge" on how I could actually set this all in motion.

(I guess in a way I am kind of kinky even though I don't wanna admit the truth . . . . . I guess life of a Virgo?)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back