• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother's Revenge Part 2

i64ever

TMF Regular
Saw somebody posted one of my old stories, but only the first part. Here's part two. I should have the conclussion up in a few days after I get it edited. (I was never happy with its final version)

PART 2

Kathy looked at the clock. 18 minutes. 18 minutes had passed since
Marcia Carlton had left the room. That made Kathy nervous as she had promised to be back in 20. Somehow, Kathy didn't think Mrs. Carlton was going to keep
her waiting!

This was crazy! She'd been lured here by Mrs. Carlton, mother of Kathy's best friend Alicia, by a phony e-mail message, then pounced upon and horribly
tickled.

For the millionth time, Kathy tried to pull one of her wrists or
ankles free from the handcuff that held it. Again, no such luck. She could only lie here, spread eagle, and wait for Mrs. Carlton to attack her again.

Oh, she wished she had worn more than just her sleeveless midriff T-shirt and shorts! She should have worn a sweater and jeans, maybe even a coat! That damn Marcia wouldn't have had so much bare flesh to tickle! But it had been so warm out, and she'd looked so sexy!

The worst part of it was, Kathy knew she'd done nothing to deserve her fate! Mrs. Carlton was punishing her because she thought Kathy had been corrupting her daughter Alicia. The truth was, Alicia didn't need corrupting. She'd been pretty bad when Kathy had met her. The vandalism, the marijuana had all been her idea. Kathy and the other girls had just been along for the ride!

But her mother would never see that. As far as Mrs. Carlton was
concerned, Alicia was a perfect angel, pulled from grace by her friends, and Kathy was to blame for everything. Now she was being punished.

The clock struck 1:35, exactly 20 minutes after Mrs. Carlton had left. Always punctual, the door swung open and the mother came in. She didn't say a word. She just began setting up some equipment in the corner. It didn't take Kathy long to see it was a camera on a tripod.

"Please, Mrs. Carlton," Kathy been begging all night, and wasn't going to stop now, "Please, no more! Please, I learned my lesson! I'll leave Alicia alone from now on! I promise! Please!"

Marcia didn't reply, she just kept working as if she couldn't hear the 18 year-olds pleas. Finally, she stepped away from the camera and squeezed something in her hand. The camera flashed.

"Remote control camera," Mrs Carlton said, showing Kathy the tiny button in her hand, "Photography used to be my hobby. I was lucky I still had this thing around. And don't worry about the pictures, it's an Instant Camera. They will all bedeveloped them in 60 seconds!" Sure enough, a picture popped out of the back, and Mrs Carlton showed Kathy and excellent picture of her handcuffed to the
bed.

"Looks like I set the flash right," Marcia said, "Wouldn't want the
pictures all blurry!'

"Mrs. Carlton," Kathy started again, "You have to believe me.."

"No I don't!" Marcia said firmly, "Your are a violent, drug using criminal. All I have to do is protect my daughter from you!"

"I don't use drugs!" Kathy shouted. "Only Alicia does! The rest of us
aren't that stupid!"

"Liar!" Marcia shouted back! "Not my angel! If she used drugs it's only because you pressured her into it! You'll pay for telling lies about my baby!"

Marcia took what looked to be a small bowl from the dresser. "I was going to save this for latter, but it will teach you to tell lies about my daughter!"

Marcia took a good look at Kathy's feet. They were large but narrow
maybe a size nine. The toes were long and thin. They looked very soft. She took one fingernail and ran it down Kathy's left sole. She immediately squealed.

"Perfect! Tell me Kathy, do you wonder how I knew you were so ticklish?" Marcia asked tauntingly.

Kathy thought she had a pretty good idea, but wasn't going to respond. She had a feeling anything she said would get her in trouble. Marcia began spreading the stuff from the bowl over Kathy's left foot. It felt slightly warm and gooey, but not unpleasant. She did giggle a little when Marcia’s fingers touched her sole, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some
of the earlier tickling.

"Since I lured you here " Marcia began, "with an e-mail from Alicia's
screen name, you must know, I have access to her AOL account." Marcia began spreading the goo on Kathy's other foot. "Naturally, she had saved all of the e-mails you sent her, so I read a few. The e-mails from when you were dating Brian were most ... interesting."

Kathy knew what she meant. Brian had been a tickler, always coming up
from behind and tickling her ribs, or slipping in a tickle under her arm anytime Kathy should raise her hand. When they were alone, Brian would wrestle her, and tickle her ribs and belly until Kathy begged for mercy. Naturally, Kathy had complained about that to Alicia in a lot of e-mails.

"You said the worst time," Marcia continued, "was in bed when he would lick your feet. You said it was unbearable."

"Mrs. Carlton!" Kathy was shocked, "You aren't going to lick my feet are you!"

"I'm not," Marcia said with a wicked smile, "But I think the gravy I just spread all over your feet might tempt someone else to do it!" Then she whistled two high notes.

A rumbling was heard coming up the stairs. Then standing in the doorway was Spike, the Carlton families Golden Retriever! "Come here Spike," Marcia called, "Come here!" That had been unnecessary, as Spike had already smelled the gravy and was coming on his own accord.

"NO!" Kathy's eyes went wide with fear. Spike was a wonderful dog, gentle dog,but he loved gravy! He immediately started slurping Kathy’s foot, covering her entire sole with his hot, wet tongue.

Before, Marcia had slowly increased the tickling. Now it started at once, full blast. Kathy threw back her head and howled

Her feet had always been smooth and delicate, made more so by monthly
pedicures. She just could not stand that rough tongue. Spike licked that foot like a six year old licks a lolly pop, fast and hard. He licked up and down her instep, across the heel, and through the arch. Somehow, he even got his long tongue between Kathy's toes, practically sucking out the gravy.

For Kathy, there was no holding back. She laughed hysterically until her lungs hurt. Her face turned beat red, and she whipped her head back and forth, her hair flaying wildly.

"HE he he he he he he he he he he
SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE he he he he he he he
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he he he!"

Spike got every drop of gravy from that left foot before moving on the the right. There, he started running his tounge over the balls of
Kathy's feet, and underneath her toes. Kathy was blinded by her own tears, but in the middle of her insanity, she thought she heard the click of the camera a couple of times. It barely even registered.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the tongue stopped. Kathy panted and wheezed, desperately trying to catch her own breath. Once again, she lay in a pool of her own sweat. When Kathy finally had enough strength to open her eyes, she saw that 30 minutes had passed. It had felt like much longer. Spike, having cleaned those feet clean, had curled up contentedly in the corner.

"So," Marcia said, "Are you ready to admit that it was you who gave my baby the drugs and practically forced them down her throat? Or do we give Spike a second helping."

Kathy knew there was no use arguing with her. She wasn't going to listen. All protesting would do was get Spike another chance at her feet.

"Your ... gasp your ri...right, M...mrs Carlton," Kathy said, still
gasping for breath, "It wa me, all me. I forced your daughter into everything. If she'd never met me, she'd still be a straight A student on her way to college." It was a complete lie, and Kathy knew it. However, in the position she ws in, helplessly cuffed to the bed, she could do nothing but tell Marcia what she wanted to hear.

"Good girl, Kathy," Marcia said, "As we all know, the truth will set you free."

"Free?" Marcia said hopefully. Maybe this ordeal was finally overwith.

"Free," said Marcia. "I think you've learned your lesson."

"I have! I swear."

" Good! You know, I almost believe you!"

"Almost!" Kathy's heart dropped.

"Almost," Marcia repeated, "A few more hours of tickling, and I can set you free."

Kathy just laid there, horrified. What else could this woman do to her.

Marcia grinned. She took out a big pair of sewing sheers, "Before photography, my hobby was sewing! I wasn't very good at the needle and thread part, but I was great at the cutting fabric part."

Kathy opened her mouth to beg, but just shut it. What was the point?

This woman was beyond listening. Kathy had the strongest feeling she was really enjoying herself, no matter what she said about protecting her daughter. Marcia slowly used the sheers to cut threw Kathy's T-shirt and bra, leaving her breasts bare. Then she did the same to Kathy's shorts and panties, leaving her totally naked.

Kathy could just lie their, not truly believing it was happening. She blushed ferociously, As the humiliation of being totally naked and unable to cover her most private parts
swept over her.

“My Kathy, you certainly have a nice body,” Mrs. Carlton said objectively,“I’m sure the boys enjoy it when you whore for them.” Kathy was about to protest when Marcia ran a finger around Kathy's breast and over her nipple, causing her to giggle, then moan.

“I bet your getting off on this,” Kathy said bitterly.

“Don’t be ridiculous! I’m a mother of a girl your age. Everything you’ve got,I’ve seen many times before,” Mrs. Carlton stroked Kathy’s other nipple, “Just think of me as one of the girls you shower in front of after gym.”

Marcia continued in a soft voice, "My hobby used to be sewing,
then it was photography. Do you know what it is now?"

Kathy thought for a moment. Yes, she did! Alicia had been complaining
about her mother last week. She had told Kathy about the latest goofy thing her mother was into now. What was it?

Suddenly, Kathy remembered. "No," Kathy wimpered, "No, Mrs Carlton,
please no. Please not that! Anything but that!"

"Yes," Marcia said, as she took left to get her supplies, "that."

Oh well, now THIS is gonna bug me...

...Until the next part is posted! WHAT is it?!?!?

SPOILER warning SPOILER

Having read part three some years ago, the mother's new hobby is painting, and she gets her variety of paint brushes of different textures to tickle with. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back