• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7, Part 4 (F/F, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 17 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7: Part 3

“No, Jen, not that! Please, no! I wasn’t bad! I didn’t disobey you! We were just tickle fighting! That’s the only reason I was tickling you! Please! Don’t use that on me! Anything else! Use the toothbrushes and flossers like yesterday! Just not that!” Diana pleaded incessantly when she saw what the future Dungeon Tickler was carrying.

“Well, I guess this will probably be a good punishment tool, then,” Jen calmly commented as she fitted the machine over the babbling servant’s bare feet. “You did still threaten me after I punished you pretty thoroughly yesterday, so it’s clear that was not sufficient to teach you the lesson. Maybe this will be.”

“No! Jen, please! I can’t take that! Not that machine! Please, Jen! Please, have mercy!” Diana continued to beg through Jen’s speech and afterwards.

“Before I turn this on, I’d like you to tell me why you are so scared of this, and also why you’re saying that you didn’t disobey and stuff like that,” Jen finally silenced Diana’s pleas with her request.

“That’s a tickle slave punishment device,” Diana explained. “I had that used on me a few times when I got out of line at the Tickle Slave Training Academy. Once you turn it on, I have to keep my feet still; otherwise, it will start tickling. And then it continues to tickle torture me until I manage to stop moving my feet, which is impossible, or until you turn it off. Please, I really can’t take that. The trainers there would leave the room and only turn it off if someone looked like they were about to pass out or the punishment time ended. I can already feel it tickling me from every single time I had to endure it.”

“That sounds like the perfect punishment for teasing me about Q-tips,” Jen proved that she could say the tool’s name as she denied Diana’s pleas. “I’ll be here, watching you closely, just like your tickle slave trainers, but you should probably keep your feet still.”

“No, Jen, please don’t do that!” Diana continued to beg as Jen slowly walked over to the end of the table. The future Dungeon Tickler turned the timer on in view of her ticklee right before she turned the machine on. As the machine whirred to life, the servant became stiff, clearly not wanting to move a muscle.

Jen smiled evilly as she made her way back to Diana’s bare belly. “Remember, don’t move your feet, Diana, or the machine will start tickling them,” she cruelly instructed. Diana’s eyes fixated on Jen’s pointer finger as the future Dungeon Tickler held it up, then took her time lowering it to the stiff, sensitive, stomach. When it reached the midsection, the nail touched down and then made a circle around the navel. Jen saw Diana focus on continuing to stay stiff and not laugh as her eyes stayed glued to the single fingernail. Deciding to make sure her ticklee was fully punished for her Q-tip threats, Jen raised her finger halfway up to her face, where her other pointer finger was waiting. The original fingernail returned to circling the bellybutton lightly, but the second finger took Diana’s focus back to Jen’s face. Staring into the servant’s eyes, Jen ordered, “Laugh for me, Diana.”

The fingernail that had been circling the navel plunged in with a strong wiggle, and Diana’s resolve broke instantly. A little laugh and squirm were followed by loud, continuous screaming as the foot tickling machine sensed a slight movement and activated. With her main work done, Jen removed the initiating fingernail from the bare bellybutton and watched as her victim howled from the foot tickles. The machine was closed up, so Jen could not see what exactly it was doing to her ticklee’s toes, but she could certainly watch the show. Keeping the timer in her full view in case Diana’s laughter drowned out its beeping, Jen pulled up a chair and observed the tickle torture. No sound except the shrieking laughter came from the servant for the entire tickle time, and Jen happily absorbed every second of it.

The timer ended the nearly forty-five-minute foot tickle torture suddenly, and Jen quickly turned off the machine. By this time, Diana was a complete mess. The squirming of her upper body, while not effective while it was happening, had stopped just a few minutes into the foot tickles. Even after the tickling had stopped, the ticklee’s head was still sunk into the pillow, although her mouth was finally able to take the deep breaths that it desired. Jen allowed the tickle fight loser to rest in peace as she took the machine off first and returned it to its proper place. She quickly came back and unbound Diana, sitting right by the servant until she was ready to get up. After a few minutes, the punished prisoner reached her hand out for Jen, who helped her up and practically carried her over to the table.

Jen got water and an energy bar for Diana, as well as water for herself, and waited for Diana to speak. Unlike the last time, she had no reservations about what she had just done, still convinced it was necessary to end the Q-tip threats. “Well, Jen,” Diana proclaimed after finishing her second glass of water, “you are evil. That was torture.”

“And you deserved it; you would have done the same to me had I lost,” Jen countered.

“Yes, I would have,” Diana easily accepted the accusation. “Alright, I’ve learned my lesson; don’t threaten you with Q-tips. I can’t promise anything, but there’s a good chance that I won’t go all out on you on the ship. I really don’t want anything like that.”

“Good,” Jen smiled victoriously. “Now, since I can’t think of any questions for you, I’ve never asked you if you have any questions for me?”

“I don’t,” Diana declared. “The only questions I would have would be from the Queen Mistress, and she never gave me any.”

“Alright, are you going to be okay after all that?” Jen ended up inquiring after several seconds of silence.

“Yes, I’ll be fine,” Diana dictated, still recovering from the tickle torture Jen had almost no part in. “I just need a ride back to the palace, but that’s already lined up.” With that, she stretched, exposing most of her ticklish body to Jen, who declined to take advantage. “Whew! I can’t believe how much that tickled. I still have tingles all over my feet, Jen.” After finishing the next glass of water, the servant finally stood up, now having no trouble. “Well, Jen, I’ll see you tomorrow at the ship; I’m looking forward to our tickle fights on the trip.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Diana,” Jen affirmed before the two left the tickle fight room. Jen called Rebecca, who showed up in a flash, and happily announced her victory to her host.

When they got back to Rebecca’s apartment, the host revealed that she had no specific plans for the night. The two spent a while packing and watching TV before dinner. After eating, Jen realized that she needed to text Maddie and let her know that she was coming. She had informed her best friend that she had plans the previous night, so she was able to initiate the conversation cleanly instead of responding to a million worried inquiries.

‘Mads, I just wanted to let you know that tonight’s going to be my last night of regular texting for a few days,’ Jen sent the message to her best friend.

‘What’s going on, Jen? Are you okay?’ The phone dinged with the response almost immediately.

‘Yes, Maddie, I’m about to leave to come see you,’ Jen informed her best friend.

‘That’s great, but why do you have to stop texting? And why is it a few days?’ Maddie wondered.

‘They’re sending me back on a ship,’ Jen informed Maddie. ‘I don’t think I’ll have coverage on the way there. I’ll make sure to text you the moment I get reception.’

‘Oh, okay, don’t you think it’s a bit weird they’re sending you on a ship?’ Maddie hesitantly accepted the conditions. ‘I mean, there’s planes that can get you here in less time.’

‘Yes, it’s weird, but that was what they told me had to happen,’ Jen stated. ‘They’re really excited to see your skills, too.’

‘Well, I’ll make sure to bring my tickling nails that always do good on your tummy,’ Maddie announced. ‘And, just for you, I’ll bring my punishment Q-tip.’

‘Maddie, I thought we agreed no Q-tips,’ Jen complained.

‘I never said no Q-tips; I said I’d think about it,’ Maddie denied the request. ‘And now that I’ve thought about it, I think that you made me wait far too long. You deserve the punishment.’

‘I still don’t agree, and you should reconsider that while I’m on my way,’ Jen insisted.

‘We’ll see, but I don’t think I’ll reconsider,’ Maddie essentially closed the door on the conversation. ‘So, I’m really looking forward to seeing you. We’re meeting at…’ Maddie confirmed the meeting place that Jen had selected earlier in the week, and the two continued to text back and forth.

By the time that Jen heard the door open, the two were engaged in a lively conversation about their favorite TV shows. The future Dungeon Tickler turned to see Rebecca creeping up on her feet, and her host was quite disappointed at being found out. “Jen, it’s getting late, and you’ve got to get up early tomorrow. I’ve finished packing the last few things that we missed earlier, so you’re almost all ready to go. Everything else can wait until tomorrow, but I’d suggest you get some sleep. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Alright, thanks, Rebecca,” Jen responded as she sat up on the bed.

‘Mads, it’s getting late here, and I’ve gtg again,’ Jen prepared a closing text to her best friend. ‘I’ll let you know the moment I get cell reception back so we can meet as soon as possible.’

‘I can’t wait, Jen; have a safe trip!’ Maddie ended her side of the conversation with good vibes.

‘Thanks, Maddie; see you soon,’ Jen closed the text conversation for a few days. She let out a loud sigh before getting up and finishing preparing for bed. Like the last few times she had texted her best friend about meeting up, it took Jen a bit of rolling around in bed to quiet her mind and actually fall asleep. Right before she closed her eyes, she confirmed to herself that the next time she opened them, it would start the day that would see her head towards Maddie.

Next Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 1

Last edited:
It seems Jen is “maturing” as a dungeon tickler for lack of a better word and asserting her authority even though she is not a dungeon tickler just yet. I wonder if Diana will have the courage to use the Q-tip after that experience, also I don’t know if I am getting the right impression but I imagine that Maddie will adapt to the tickle cartel as she seems to be a more sadistic tickler given how she is threatening Jen with a tool she knows she cannot withstand.
Anyway, thanks for the story and your work.

Diana is definitely pushing Jen to become a better Dungeon Tickler, whether or not she means to. Maddie is definitely more suited to become a Dungeon Tickler and would probably adapt to the role quicker should she come because she is much, much more sadistic than Jen when it comes to tickling.

Thanks for reading and commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back