• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite pantyhose color(s) and texture(s) for tickling?

LoveTickleGirls

First of all, would anyone like to share some of your opinions on the tickling tricks I shared? Definitely curious to see how you guys think.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?333835-Tickling-Tricks-(I)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?333836-Tickling-Tricks-(II)

Back to the topic, for me, the favorite and most ideal pantyhose for tickling is the kind of thin, flesh/nude-colored, transparent pantyhose. No fishnet. No backseam or any pattern. This is for most circumstances. I also hate lycra mostly, by the way.

I'm neutral for reinforced toe parts though. No-reinforcement can directly show girls' toes (if toes are beautiful, of course), whereas reinforcement provides the allure of girls' toes. It all depends on my mood.

I may like relatively transparent white or black pantyhose, still thin and no pattern, for certain specific circumstances. For example, if a girl is playing an office girl wearing a white office blouse and a black office skirt, black pantyhose can be good, or white pantyhose for a girl playing the nurse role.

Maybe other colors for some other circumstances, but I am not coming out any of them now.

Examples of the pantyhose I like:

ef2bd46ec90eed159d429fc5db855658.jpg

bia%u002525C5%u00252582a%u00252Bkoszula%u00252Bczarna%u00252Bsp%u002525C3%u002525B3dniczka%u0025.jpg

9236fea508bb4b427606daf6d52f1c45.png

The exact kind you may be looking for, for relatively inexpensive, are L'eggs Silken Mist Sheer Toe pantyhose in beige, preferably 10 denier or around that low number, which are really thin.

These are soft and silky, so make a girl's feet really ticklish, and really nice looking, and if you're into pantyhose footjobs, those will send you to heaven!

Here's a pantyhose model trying them on and reviewing them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0CJ9X2Y50&ab_channel=ARStudio

Hey LTG, I love this question! Was inspired to not just answer but also build on it.

(I liked your tips too, btw. Alas, I never get to tickle multiple girls at one time.)

My whole life has been a study of sexy girls in pantyhose or stockings, for some reason. ;) Goes without saying that if they're cute I want to tickle. But I also love nylons for other reasons. Your question caused me to think about it. I skimmed some favorite pics and noticed 4 aspects:
(1) Some are visually striking - truly head-turning
(2) Some have shading gradients as they stretch, enhancing her curves and smoothness
(3) Some look so soft - I badly want to touch
(4) Some make her soles absolutely irresistible - I have to tickle

To partly answer your question, I like black pantyhose/stockings best (this supports 1 and 2 above), but white/nude/colors can all be good. I usually prefer sheer, almost transparent, but softness can trump that (3). No lines or patterns except occasionally for special visual looks. Fishnets are gorgeous but much less fun to touch/tickle. No RHT; I want to see her sexy soles and toes as clearly as possible through a gauzy sheen... for some reason that drives me wild (4). I prefer as seamless as possible.

Now some example pics, in rough order representing 1-4:
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg

Back to your question. Specific to tickling, for soles I like as as sheer as possible, like my last pic. My fingers can scribble faster, which often works better. But I should add that I rarely tickle feet very long or hard in nylons, for fear they will rip. For tickling legs or butt, I like softer best. This is more about squeezing than scratching, so they don't provide significant protection. They just look and feel so sexy as I drive the girl crazy.

Fortunately, my wife still indulges me and regularly puts on pantyhose. I am embarrassed to say I've spent way too much buying them for her over the years. In case our "research" helps others, here are our favorite kinds IRL:

Sheer - Ibici Summertime 8 https://www.amazon.com/Ibici-Summertime-Silky-Pantyhose-Invisible/dp/B00ACAS44W?th=1

Soft - Calzitaly Seamless Sheer Tights https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016Y228PW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Hey LTG, I love this question! Was inspired to not just answer but also build on it.

(I liked your tips too, btw. Alas, I never get to tickle multiple girls at one time.)

My whole life has been a study of sexy girls in pantyhose or stockings, for some reason. ;) Goes without saying that if they're cute I want to tickle. But I also love nylons for other reasons. Your question caused me to think about it. I skimmed some favorite pics and noticed 4 aspects:
(1) Some are visually striking - truly head-turning
(2) Some have shading gradients as they stretch, enhancing her curves and smoothness
(3) Some look so soft - I badly want to touch
(4) Some make her soles absolutely irresistible - I have to tickle

To partly answer your question, I like black pantyhose/stockings best (this supports 1 and 2 above), but white/nude/colors can all be good. I usually prefer sheer, almost transparent, but softness can trump that (3). No lines or patterns except occasionally for special visual looks. Fishnets are gorgeous but much less fun to touch/tickle. No RHT; I want to see her sexy soles and toes as clearly as possible through a gauzy sheen... for some reason that drives me wild (4). I prefer as seamless as possible.

Now some example pics, in rough order representing 1-4:
View attachment 666760
View attachment 666766
View attachment 666767
View attachment 666768
View attachment 666769
View attachment 666770
View attachment 666771
View attachment 666772

Back to your question. Specific to tickling, for soles I like as as sheer as possible, like my last pic. My fingers can scribble faster, which often works better. But I should add that I rarely tickle feet very long or hard in nylons, for fear they will rip. For tickling legs or butt, I like softer best. This is more about squeezing than scratching, so they don't provide significant protection. They just look and feel so sexy as I drive the girl crazy.

Fortunately, my wife still indulges me and regularly puts on pantyhose. I am embarrassed to say I've spent way too much buying them for her over the years. In case our "research" helps others, here are our favorite kinds IRL:

Sheer - Ibici Summertime 8 https://www.amazon.com/Ibici-Summertime-Silky-Pantyhose-Invisible/dp/B00ACAS44W?th=1

Soft - Calzitaly Seamless Sheer Tights https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016Y228PW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

I like black pantyhose, too. Perhaps the number one reason why I prefer nude pantyhose is that it shows female feet better than black pantyhose. Other than that, their differences mostly arise because of different circumstances instead of one being objectively superior to the other.

I'm interested to see pantyhose making girls' feet look soft, because for what I have seen before, if a girl has soft feet, they look softest in bare feet, because that shows the entirety of her feet "textures". Pantyhose, no matter of color, can make her feet "textures" less easily visible.

What's RHT you mentioned?

By the way, do you have any specific comment you can offer for my tricks? Those comments will really encourage me to share more. (They're actually not my tricks, but tricks shared by my female friends who get tickled by a lot of ticklers, and they shared them which I tried some.)

European brands found on the Bare Necessities website Den 5-10 (one pair was Den 3) are by far the best. Any and all colors. My ex gf would wear all sorts of those from charcoal to nude and they were a whole different level of sheer. Sadly, she's an ex I never did a photo shoot with and the one I absolutely without a doubt should have. She was a natural sub as well and extremely ticklish with an addictive laugh. She'd go nuts getting tickled wearing them.

If the foot ticklee can't be barefoot then I always like sexy black stockings.

LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back