• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I found out that my wife is a fetish model

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Author's note: This story is m/f, and gets really sexual at the end. There is nudity, and as I stated before. It gets REALLY sexual at the end. There is tons of foot tickling, it is mostly foot tickling, with some upperbody tickling as well.

How I found out that my Wife is a fetish model

I stared with wide eyes that almost bulged out of their sockets as my mouth hung open. I was in absolutely shock at what I saw before me, it completely blew my mind. My heart race, and I felt utterly mortified. How could this be? I never imagined this. You see, I had gotten a random email that told me that my wife was a fetish model and to see a preview page on a website called TMF, which stands for ‘Tickling Media Forum,’ which I’m sure you know. The email read: Dear Ian, I bet I know something about your wife that you don’t know. Kelsey works for me doing a secret job that she never told you about. In fact, she lost her modeling job many years ago and has been working for me ever since as a fetish model. Don’t believe me, here’s a picture of her.

At first, I didn’t believe it. I was sure this was a scam, but attached was a picture of my wife that I had never seen before. Now, my interest had been caught.
The email continued by saying: Kelsey has become a special model of mine. I thought you’d like to some of her work. If so, click on the first link to see a brief description of the clip in the next link.
Unsure what to think or feel, I decided to click on the first link. It took me to the TMF, a place I’d never been before. What was weird, is that it opened up to a thread. My stomach turned as I read the title of the thread: Hot MILF gets tickled, and her husband still doesn’t know she’s doing it.

I couldn’t help but look at what the person had written: I have a special treat for you all. In this clip, we have the lovely, beautiful, sexy, and extremely TICKLISH Kelsey. I know you all know her well, because she is one of our top three most popular models. I started on her by teasing her bare feet for a bit, cause come on, who doesn’t love her pretty feet. This girl was begging from the beginning. Then I went up to her neck causing her to giggle. I worked my way into her armpits which makes her go ballistic. I mean, this girl was ticklish EVERYWHERE. I don’t want to spoil the many surprises of this clip, cause you’ll just have to watch it and find out. Though, I will tell you that I went back for her bare feet and let me tell you, they are super soft and INSANELY sensitive, but then again what spot on this woman isn’t. She literally LOSES it and goes crazy during this session. She ends up using her safe word MULTIPLE times during our session, usually it’s only two or three times. By the end she was a HOT mess. I use my fingers, feathers, and of course an electric toothbrush to tease her fine ass body. The best part is that her husband STILL doesn’t know that she’s doing this, which she admits during the interview. You HAVE to see this clip!!! Especially the end, because it really shows you what tickling does to this woman!

My stomach was doing backflips, but my eyes were glued to the screen as I scrolled down and saw pictures of her. I was stunned by photos of her in a blue bikini strapped to a bed with white sheets in a x position. I switched back to the email and looked away from the screen. The whole thing had me shaking as I just sat there for a moment. Our marriage wasn’t perfect, I knew that, but it had worked for over twenty-five years. We had kids togethers, we didn’t fight often, but yes, we had plenty of arguments. They were over stupid things, stuff that every couple disagrees about. Even though we were now empty nesters and had the place all to ourselves, we didn’t have sex as often as we could’ve. Was that the reason she was doing this? Why didn’t she tell me? Why didn’t she give me a chance to improve our sex life?

Deep down I always thought Kelsey was way too good for me. Maybe it was because of my name was one reason she liked me. Girls always seem to think the guy named Ian is attracted, why they all love that name is beyond me. It was also due the way I spoke, or what she called an English accent. Don’t Americans know that we British spoke English first. Didn’t they realize, they had American accents. Also, what is it with American women and the way we speak. It’s like bears being attracted to honey. I swear it is so rude of someone just to like someone for how they talk, how they looked, or for other reasons like making your parents mad. Only American women. Anyway, I wasn’t overly attractive, I was a normal height of 5’7, skinny, even somewhat nerdy looking because of my glasses. Why do people always think glasses automatically make you a nerd, or smart. I mean sure, maybe because it is hard for people with glasses to play sports due to them being visionally impaired, or having the chance of physically breaking the thing on their face that makes them able to see is a huge disadvantage. Though, that doesn’t mean people aren’t biased as hell when it comes to the situation and even stereotypically place people with glasses in such roles. Yeah, I wasn’t the best example, I was an accountant after all. Unable to be a jock was pretty much guaranteed, but I still landed the hot chick. Kelsey had been a cheerleader during high school, she always dated a jock, until college. That was when I got the chance to talk with her at a party, from there we started dating and got married. We were older now and she had decided to… to go behind my back and get tickled by other people. The sad part is that she had been doing this for quite some time.

On my desk was a picture of her and I that had been taken six months ago while we on vacation in Hawaii. I looked at me, my dark hair, my goofy smile. I didn’t have high cheek bones, or a chiseled chin. No, the universe had not blessed me with amazing looks at all. In fact, Kelsey had rarely said I was handsome, usually the word she used was cute. I once heard that cute was replaceable and now I felt that it was true. What I did have was money, which was due to my job. Maybe that’s what Kelsey had always been attracted to and not me. I took a deep breath as I looked over at Kelsey. She was gorgeous, I always told her how beautiful she was every day. How lucky I was to have her in my life. Kelsey had the mainstream’s ideal look of someone who use to be a cheerleader, she had the bleach, blonde hair that was velvety and made you think of a bright, sunny, summer day. Kelsey had the cute nose that wasn’t too big or small but like baby bear’s porridge was just right. I can’t talk about Kelsey without mentioning her dazzling, green eyes which every time I stared into, they gave me a sense of joy. When I say she was good looking, I mean she was damn good looking. Easily an 9 or higher. I didn’t just think that, plenty of guys told me, along with women as well. It was as if they were pushing how attractive she was and how I was undeserving of her. Kelsey had a thin body with nice curves, she was a B cup, and she was usually the envy of every woman. She didn’t seem to gain a pound, no matter how much food she ate. Her maximum weight was 115 pounds, but she tended to have an average of 110 pounds. The woman was a goddess, who even though she was 47, she didn’t look a day older than thirty. Barely anything showed that she was on the verge of being fifty, it was as if she had bathed in the fountain of youth and now would magically stay young forever. Men pined for her and probably thought about her when they wanked off. This must have only increased from men she met fully clothed to men who saw her in a bikini on a website getting tickled.

I on occasion tickled her and knew she was quite ticklish. It had led to the bedroom a couple of times, but it wasn’t something I ever saw as sexual or anything. Maybe it was a bit flirtatious, but it was usually some childish thing, not a sexual act or anything. It hadn’t even crossed my mind that this was something that people did, or liked in that way.

My mind came back to the computer screen as I looked at the email, my mouse floated over the second link. I took a moment and then clicked it. A new website opened up to a video. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I pressed the play button. The video loaded and started. It was black at first but shifted to my wife sitting on a large comfy couch.

“Would you mind telling us your name?” asked a man off-screen.

“My name is Kelsey,” my wife responded.

“How long have you been doing tickling videos?”

My wife touched her chin. “I think ten years now, maybe longer. I don’t know to tell you the truth.”

“Do you like it?”

Kelsey placed finger to her bottom lip. “Maybe.” She giggled.

“What’s your favorite spot to be tickled?” he asked.

“Hm, I’m not really sure, that’s a tough one.”

“Okay. Well, what’s your most ticklish spot?”

My wife gave a coy smile. “I’m not telling you that. You’ll just have to find out.”

“So, you’re a mom, right?”

“Yes, I am.”

“And your married?” he questioned.

“Yes, I’m married.”

The man gave an interested hm.

“So, my husband doesn’t know…” she put a finger up to her lips. “So, please nobody tell him.”

The video cut to the next scene, which showed my wife tied like an x to the large bed with white sheets. She was blindfolded and wore a blue bikini. The camera started at the top and slowly made its way down to her feet. It then opened up and showed her whole body.

By now, I was in conflict with myself. I mean, my wife was tied to a bed with someone I didn’t know, who was about to tickle her, and she was in a bikini. The whole thing just felt weird. I pressed pause on the video. I walked over to the door of my office and locked the door. Then I went back to the computer, plugged in some headphones and put them on my ears. I started the video.

“Are you ready for this, Kelsey?”

My wife nodded.

The camera zoomed in on my wife’s right foot. Even her foot was beautiful. My wife had skinny, pretty pink feet with long toes, and supple, snow-white arches that were high and curved. They were delicate and evident, dainty and clean, creamy and smooth. She had only a couple of wrinkles along the top of her heel. As if by instinct she wiggled her toes that had a French pedicure.

I saw the man reach over and slide his index finger down her sole. She gasped. He did it again. This time she couldn’t help it as little titters came from her mouth. Like a child, who knew they were suppose to keep a secret but couldn’t, my wife tried to hold back knowing it continuously would come out when the dam had broken, but she was unable to stop herself. A sweet river of giggles flowed from her mouth as the man continued to swipe his finger along her sole.

“Eeeeehehehehe!”

She twisted, she pulled at her bonds that held her to the bed, but her effort was in vain as she was caught like a fly in a spider’s web. Did she realize how cruel this man was going to be with her? If so, why did she allow herself to go through with it? Was it for the money? Or was it something more?

“Hehehehehehehehehe! Oh no, not my feet! Hahahahahahahaha! Please! Not my feet! Hehehehehehehehehehe!”

The man’s finger was slow, and steady. He took his time making his way along my wife’s sole. First, he made a spiral on the ball of foot, then went up the left side, all the way to the base of her toes before coming down through the arch. This chap really fancied my wife’s arch, because he made sure to pay extra attention to it as he went up and down, over and over just going up and down, up and down. He continued to tease my wife’s bare, defenseless sole as he proceeded to go counter clockwise, which through my wife for a loop. That devilish finger of his got within a hair of touching my wife’s toes, before making its way downward, but as he reached the top of her heel, his finger darted diagonally up her arch and came to the base of her big toe. Then the man lifted his finger off my wife’s sole went to her heel made a circle and then an x.

“Nahehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Hehehehehehe! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Pineapple!”

He stopped. “Saying the safe word already.”

I realized that pineapple was the word my wife would say if the tickling got too intense. Why they had picked pineapple was beyond me. I doubt he was the only one surprised. I was in shock, but I think even my wife was a bit surprised at how fast she had said the safe word. Were my wife’s feet that ticklish?

My wife’s chest heaved up and down as she caught her breath. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it.”

He gave her a short break, and then I watched the camera move up towards my wife’s beautiful face. The man’s hand reached forward and tickled along my wife’s neck.

“Eep! Hehehehehehehe! Ah! Get out of there!” My wife exclaimed as she trapped the man’s hand with her head and shoulder. The man only snickered; his hand continued to tease her as she now held him in place. His right hand came from the other side and made little scratches that cause my wife to freak out and try to trap his right hand. Though, he was much too quick for her and easily got both of his hands away from her. He proceeded to poke her as her head flung from one side to the other trying to block his hands. Keeping to his game of tickling the left side of her neck, dodging her head as it came to trap his hand, and then using his right hand to go after the now exposed area, which made my wife react in the same manner she had done on the other side. A small cycle that continued for a couple of moments before my wife blurted out, “Okay! Okay! Hehehehehehehehehe! Pineapple!”

A thought I had when the man had both hands tickling my wife’s neck was who is holding the camera. Now, I was annoyed at the situation happening in front of me. I couldn’t believe my wife would do something so strange and weird. Yet, here I was unable to look away, stop the video, or just close the window. I just kept watching.

The man stopped and laughed. “Wow, second time, saying the safe word. Someone’s really ticklish, but I already knew that.”

My wife blushed, embarrassed by the situation. Though, she seemed relieved to have another short break, before the man continued.

“Well,” said the man. “If you don’t want me in there, let’s see what other areas I can find.”

The camera moved to my wife’s hand. Why was the camera looking at my wife’s hand? I didn’t have to wait long to find out. The man reached forward and tickled the palm of her hand. This didn’t seem to make sense. I mean I knew her feet, and neck were ticklish, but the palms of her hands, no way, that couldn’t be possible. Yet, it was. My wife couldn’t help squealing and closing her fingers around her palm in order to protect the sensitive area. Truthfully, I was shocked that had worked. It didn’t end there. The man used a single finger to trace down her arm towards her bicep. Yes, even my wife’s bicep was ticklish. This man, I knew nothing about, was finding out things about my wife’s body that I didn’t know. He made her shake her arm as he ran his fingers along her muscle. Luckily for her, he didn’t stay there that long. Unluckily for her, his hands went into her armpits. His nimble fingers skittered in her hairless hollows. My wife’s laughter rose as he attacked this new area. Whether it was the skill of the man or that the spot just happens to be one of my wife’s weak spots, I couldn’t tell, but she was flailing about on the bed and laughing her head off. She rose up and came back down onto the bed with a crash. Without a shred of mercy for my wife’s predicament, the man dug into her soft, delicate, vulnerable skin and increased his speed going faster and faster.

“Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! No! It tickles so bad! Hehehehehe ahahahahahahahahahhahaha!” she wailed with her beautiful melodic laughter.

To me, everything my wife did was beautiful. Just the sound of her laugh was like listening to bells from a church tower, or like a choir of angels singing. It was loud, but still off as musically serene. Her lips were parted and open wide to allow the sounds to flow out her, and I couldn’t help admiring her gorgeous lips. It wasn’t just me, who was admiring my wife’s beauty.

“Does it tickle too much little wifey?” teased the man with a baby voice.

My wife threw her head back and responded with laughter. “Yessssss! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! It tickles so much! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Cootchie cootche coo. Tickle tickle,” he said.

Those words really seemed to affect my wife, because she became even more frantic after he said it. Her whole body was bucking. She tried to pull her arms down out of pure reflex, hoping to defend her armpits, but her wrists were held tightly by the straps attached to the bed. She was in hell. This man was her demon, who was going to torture her for his sick pleasure, and she would be forced to suffer her punishment.
The part that was weird for me, was I didn’t know how to feel about the situation. I wasn’t happy that I was forced to watch a past moment in which my wife had done something behind my back. Still, I couldn’t take my eyes away from her peril as she struggled to get away from the man’s evil fingers that sadistically and manically teased and tantalized her overly tender, naked flesh. I couldn’t do a thing, but watch as she furiously wiggled her body in agony. But that was only the top layer, below it lay a second part that was becoming more and more prominent in my mind. You see, I really wanted to help my wife and save her from her tormentor, even though time itself would never allow me to change what had already happened. That’s why the other section of me felt so weird. It may come off as something that makes no sense to you, but I wanted to watch my wife get tortured. Again, I know it may not make sense, but the way my wife struggled, the way her body moved was just so sexy. I found myself hypnotized by the jiggling of her frantic urge to escape. That wasn’t all though, I loved her laughter. I’ve already stated how beautiful it was to listen to, but it added to my hypnotic trance like a calm soothing music that was being played in the background. Overall, I knew I should find it disgusting that my wife had given her body to another man to do as he pleases with. The logical part of me felt that way and still did. My body on the other hand had the opposite reaction. You may find me to be a strange fellow for admitting to this, even I found it hard to believe, but I was becoming aroused. My cock was slowly rising, my heart pumping, my blood all going to one single spot. The peculiar idea made me realize, I wasn’t sure if I felt sorry for her, or felt she deserved the punishment she was getting. She did in fact choose to let another man touch her and do this to her. The fact that she was getting paid for this was even more of a reason to want her to be punished for such actions. I was beginning to lose myself in such thoughts as I watched the man’s fingers dance inside of my wife’s armpits, and she in turned became their dancing partner as she shook from side to side and twisted her form only to be held by her bonds unable to fully rotate herself away.

I didn’t need to look at the man’s face to know how much he was enjoying tormenting my wife. The way he spoke, and the way his fingers tortured her naked flesh told me everything I needed to know. This only added to my overall conflict of the situation. When I moved the mouse, the bar on the bottom told me the video was still in its early stages. The man’s right hand moved down and pinched at her ribs. My wife let out an eep as his fingers began to poke and prod the new area. Her head shook from side to side as a way to try and block out the powerful sensations but her efforts were in vain, because there was nothing, she could do it. I wondered why she hadn’t thought this one out. I could’ve made all the money we ever need. Didn’t she realize this man didn’t care about her, he was only using her for his own sick and twisted pleasure. I sighed. My wife had always been a flirt. She teased young and older men. That wasn’t all though, she even teased women. It had led to a couple of times were others had not just been jealous of the way their husbands or girlfriends treated her, but due to the fact of how she looked, and because of how much money I made. People can be so blinded from their hatred for another that they don’t care about their humanity. It was something that should never happened, but did. We as humans seem to love to hypocrite our own natures as was even more evident to me now. I was no better than those who had triumphed equality then choose to discriminate against my wife for being a blonde, a woman, or because of the money we made. In my own ideals I never would have accepted the idea of cheating in any form. It had always disgusted me. Yes, I’ve heard the stories of men who enjoyed watching their wives sleep with another man. The term I believe was cuckold. I was now aware of this cuckold that was going on.

“Hehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahahaha! I’m serious! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Pineapple! Pineapple!”

The man backed off for a moment. “Jeez, Kelsey. This is the third time you’ve said the safe word.”

My wife frowned as if she were a child who was just scolded by her parent. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it.”

“Well, how about we make things interesting?”

My wife tilted her head to the side. “What do you mean?”

I can only imagine the large grin on this man’s face when he said, “If you say the safe word again, you will have to take off your top.”

A moment went by as my wife hesitated. “But I’m trying not to go topless anymore,” she said while pouting.

“Exactly. That’s why it is such a great motivator,” the man said.

Before my wife had anytime to respond, his hands leapt into action and ran along her ribs. My wife pursed her lips, but couldn’t hold back her laughter for long. His fingers were adept at being able to use all her exposed skin against her. This man was quite creative when it came to tickling, which made me realize that he’d being doing this for quite some time, but that wasn’t my real concern. The fact that my wife had said that she was trying not to go topless anymore was what really caught my attention. How long had she been showing off her breasts to other people? The thought of my wife allowing other men to gaze at her baps made me feel even more conflicted with the situation again. I couldn’t believe my wife had been so willing to show something so private to others for money. Even now, I grew more and more angrier with her. The only bit of ray was that she had decided on stopping, but that wasn’t enough to quell the raging fire of anger within me. In my mind I cheered on this fellow and pushed the idea of him tickling my wife harder. Little did I know that he was already planning to do so. The chap raced his fingers down my wife’s sides like sprinters running the fifty-yard dash. Did his fingers think they were in the Olympics or something? At the speed they were going, he acted as if he had been training for this one moment for all his life. My wife was pulled pretty taunt, so her sides were utterly exposed to the merciless treatment the man was about to put her through. I hungrily watched as those dastardly fingers ravaged my wife’s upper body. Not only did they run along her sides, they jumped back up and into her armpits. Raking inside her smooth hollows like miners looking for priceless metals, they dug deeper and deeper into my wife’s precious skin, and found one of the valuable prizes of all, her treasured laugh. The thing that this man craved for and gain such pleasure from. Like black gold spilling out from the ground, this man pulled as much laughter from my wife as he could. Switching his tactics up, he kept one hand in her armpit and the other slid down her side. Then when it seemed my wife would get use to it, he switched his hands so they were now in the opposing spot. I would have admired the man’s work if he wasn’t using his expert skill on my wife, and attempting to get her to let him take off her top.

“Oh no! Oh no! Kyahahahahahaahahahahahaha! That’s not fair! Hehehehehehehe uuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahaha! Oh oooooooo ho ho ho hahahahaahahahahaahhahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Under this man’s expert fingers, I knew my wife would have trouble. I at least gave her some credit when it came to putting up a fight. At least she had not been so willing to go with the man’s demands. I thought it was very courageous of her to hold out against her attacker and not submit to him. That still didn’t lead me to rooting for her as I still felt the sting of betrayal from the fact that she was doing this, but that didn’t mean I wanted her to give up. No, I hoped for her to suffer at the man’s hands and really be punished, but hold out just enough for her to not given in to the man’s ultimatums. I didn’t want just any chap staring at my wife’s more private areas. Though sadly, this was not to be. I knew deep down that she had already exposed her body to others to see, admire, ogle, and wank off to. Why she wanted to be treated as an object was beyond my comprehension. I know there has been talk of women sex workers being allowed to do what they want to do. I’m not against them, I don’t blame anyone for choosing to live their own lifestyle, but I don’t agree with the way they conceptualize the situation. It wasn’t logical for a woman to want equality and not be treated as an object, but then choose to do something in which men and other women would consider her an object due to their desires and how they would spend money and expect something from it. The whole thing just didn’t make sense. If you don’t want to be objectified, don’t make the choice to do something that would lead to that outcome. Everyone needs money, I know that, but there are plenty of jobs that do not require women to objectify themselves. Will others still do it, yes, because people were horrible. That doesn’t mean the choice to be placed in such a position means you can choose to exclude behavior that comes with it.

This wasn’t about my objection though, this was about my wife being tortured into a situation she obviously didn’t believe would happen, but now would happen if she could not stay strong. He stopped going for her shaven pits.

The camera moved back down towards my wife's feet.

"I'm not going to lie. I want to see your boobies," said the man.

My wife shook her head. "Noooo! You said, I didn't have to go topless anymore!"

"And you don't. It is your choice. If you choose to take a break, you'll go topless. If you don't want to go topless, just don't say pineapple."

"That's not fair!" my wife whined.

Using her bottom lip, my wife tried to look as sad as she could. Maybe if it was me, her puppy dog eyes might've worked, but she didn't realize the man she was with didn't care about her feelings. All he wanted was to torture her, to get her to do what he wanted, for him to make money off her.

The man wiggled his hands an inch away from my wife's unsuspecting feet. "These pretty feet are just begging for some attention."

My wife gasped. "No! You can't! Don't tickle my feet again! Please! Anywhere, but my feet!"

"If you let me take your top off, I'll leave your feet alone for a bit longer," the man said.

My wife stayed silent, not wanting to answer. She was obviously conflicted with the choice that the man had proposed. After a moment of hesitation, the man began to tease the tops of her feet with his fingers, which my wife in turn awarded him with plenty of titters. Her feet tried to lower themselves away from his tickle attacks.

I watched the way he teased her by tenderly using his long nails, which were long for a man, to play with her sensitive area. It wasn't as bad as if he were going for her soles, but it was obviously somewhere that was vulnerable to being tickled. Whether he used one finger, or all five, she was consistently letting out more and more giggles. The man then switched his target and raked his fingers along her vulnerable soles. Unable to contain the overwhelming sensations shooting through her, my wife opened her mouth and let out a powerful roar of laughter. Her feet swayed from side to side in an effort to fend off the fiendish assault, but my wife was at this man's mercy. She didn't realize that she was his plaything, something he could do whatever he wanted with. It was a sinister game that he was playing to make her think she had any amount of control or choice. Though, in essence she could've screamed for release and threatened to sue, but her cries would go unanswered. He could just choose to never release her and to keep her as his ticklish prisoner, torturing her when he pleased. Again, my inner conflict came to the front of my mind as I wrestled with the situation before me. Was this her way to believe she was empowered? It didn't make sense for someone, who was literally in bondage and being physically dominated to think they were in control, was it? Did she believe that this was actually still a choice? That the man would not remove her top if she didn't want him to? He had changed the rules of their original deal, by now making it so that if she said her safe word, she would be going topless. It reminded me of a meme my kids had shown me, where Darth Vader said something about the person praying, he didn't alter the deal any further. This man was Darth Vader, and my wife hadn't realized that he could change the deal they had made whenever he wanted as long as she remained in a vulnerable position, unable to do anything to stop him. This was obvious to me by the way he was literally able to tickle her without her having a single way to make him cease the torture he was inflicting upon her. Strange thoughts entered my brain. What if she wanted it to be like that? What if she didn't want to be empowered, but just wanted the sexual rush thinking it was empowerment, because it felt so good? What if she liked the feeling of hiding this from me and screwing me over? What if she wanted to be tickled until she gave in to his demands? What if she liked being tickled?

Fluttering his fingers up and down my wife's soles the man continued his onslaught of tickle torture. He played with the ball of her foot, drawing different patterns like an x, or a spiral among many others. Her foot thrashed violently in any direction it could. She flexed her foot, she wiggled her toes, she even tried to defend one foot with the other. No matter the tactic, my wife failed in her efforts to lessen her torment. His fingers were like bombs landing and causing explosions on my wife's defenseless soles. More and more laughter continued to race out of her. Unable to suppress the intense urge to cry out with mirthful sound. Her laughter was a mighty torrential down pour that was washing every bit of sanity I believe she had. Again, the man went for what I could only guess was his favorite spot on my wife's feet, her beautiful arches. His fingers had the skill of a musician. He played my wife's soles like an instrument as he went from one note to the next, generating the enticing melody of my wife's phenomenal laughter. I couldn't help wondering where had he gained such abilities. Was there a school that educated people in the art of tickling? If so, this man must've been valedictorian of his class.

"This little milf’s got such ticklish feet. Who has ticklish feet? This little milf does."

"Hehehehehehehe aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha aaaahahahahahahahaha huhuhuhhuuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Stop! Stop!" my wife exclaimed.

"Mmmmm, let me think about it. Hmmmm, do I stop?"

"Yessss! Yesss! Aaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Ohohohoho ho ho ho hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Nah, I don't think so. I'm having too much fun. I'll think I'll just keep tickling these feet," he said with an evil tone. "Do you pamper your feet for your husband, or just me?"

As if to appease her tormentor, she said, "Just you! Just you! Hahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Well, I wouldn't want to waste that pedicure you got before coming to see me. Besides, you know how much I love playing with your soft, delicate, beautiful feet. Guess you'll just have to suffer more foot tickles."

My wife jiggled about in her bondage. She shook from side to side, her hips bucked wildly in the air. From her actions, I knew she couldn't hold out much longer. The small amount of will power she had was waning and would soon dry up completely and become an empty lake. I saw sweat form on her body from the rousing workout this man was putting her through. All the movement she was doing must've burnt quite the number of calories. I knew my wife routinely worked out, just to be healthy, but she didn't really ever get tone or muscular. Though, I had seen moments where she chose to suspend her exercises. When I had asked her why, she had told me that her modeling job had been extra vigorous that day. Now, I knew she had meant that she had gotten in her daily workout, because this man had tickled her that day.

"Oh my god! Hahahahahaha eeeeheheheheheheheheheh huhuhuhuhuhuhu hooooo haaaahahahahahahahahaha! Shit! Hahahahahahaha! Not my feet! Whoooo huhuhuhu hahahahahahahaha! It's torture! it's torture!"
Her attempt to hold out was admirable. Though, this man had her confined and stuck in his web. She was still under the notion that she could remain strong and resist her torturer. I was going back and forth, like I was on a seesaw. One moment I would be on the side of my more basic instinct that wanted to watch her fail and give up her goods. How this part of me had come to be so formidable in me was a strange surprise to me. My other side would push off, and my ration brain would remember she was my wife. It hoped she could deal with such a compromising position and stay strong throughout her ordeal. Unfortunately, my wife was weak in how vulnerable she was to tickling. Had she been a spy that was tasked with keeping information from the enemy, she would be unable to complete her mission if one simply tickled her. Unable to keep from her original goal, my wife was forced to give into the demands of this man.

“Gahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! No more! Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It’s too much! Huhuhuhuhu ahhahahahahahhahahaha! Pineapple! Hahahahahahahahahaha!” My wife’s guffaws went on, but even though she had said the safe word, the man kept tickling her. She shook from side to side. “Stop it! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I need a break! Hehehehe hahahahahahaha! I said pineapple! Eeeeeehehehehehe hahahahahahahaha! Why aren’t you stopping?! Hoo hoo whoooo huhuhuhu hahahahahahaha!”

His furious fingers continued to scamper along my wife’s soles. “Are you going to let me take your top off?” he asked.

“Yeeeesssss! Yessss! Hahahahahahahaha!” she responded.

“I’m not sure. I think you should beg me to do it.”

This guy was sadistic alright, he not only enjoyed torturing my wife, forcing her to do something against her will, but now he wanted her to beg him to do it. I’m not sure which of them angered me more in this predicament. I hoped for my wife to change her mind, but I knew it wasn’t going to happen. My wish for my wife to not give up died a moment after he asked her to beg him. She instantly gave into him.

“Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please take my top off!”

“I think you can do better.”

If I was mad before, well now I was just oozing with pure anger for this man. The urge to ball my fist and smash the monitor of my computer screen came to my mind, but I held back. This was just a recording and there was nothing I could do to stop what had already happened.

My wife’s sexy cachinnation got loud and louder. It was so feminine, so attractive, and it turned something on inside me. That piece of me became stronger and stronger.

“Aaaaahhahahahaahahahahaahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! I want you to take my top off! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please take my top off! Hehehehe hahahahahahaha! I’m begging you! Take it off! Take it off!”

The man finally stopped and gave my wife a break. He went over towards her top, reached behind her back, which she allowed him to do by raising her back up, and he undid the strings that held her bikini. Removing my wife’s top by pushing it up towards her hands revealed my wife’s perky, milky white breast for anyone watching the video to see. Her small, pink nipples were on their way to being hard. They moved a bit as my wife tried to catch her breath. With her precious, ripe melons were now exposed for the hungry carnivore, who I knew was drooling over them. He would be all too happy to take advantage of the situation and sink his teeth into the fresh meat that was now exposed. I knew he would, how could a predator, who loved to manipulate not just my wife but I bet others, not see his chance to fulfill his desires.

“Mmmmm every time I see these, I get excited,” said the man.

His words struck an arrow in my heart, and it stung. The overall feeling was devastating. Yes, I knew she had gone topless before, but the fact that he’d seen them before only added to my humiliation.

Only a few moments passed before the man said, “Okay, back to it.”

My wife’s head shot up from the laying position it had been. “What? That wasn’t-” Her lips quivered as the man’s finger circled around her belly. “Heeeehehe! Hey! That- Eeeehehehe! Wasn’t long enough!” she said with giggles that threated to take control of her.

“I didn’t say it was a long break. Besides, I have a shoot to finish.”

The man moved his index finger in a spiral along her tummy from the outside in. Once he reached her bellybutton, he wiggled his finger inside of it for a moment, which had my wife go from the sweet, little titters she was making to full blown chortles. He made sure to work this spot over for a bit, before stopping.

My wife’s head fell to the side. “Thank god you stopped. I knew you’d show me some mercy.”

With an evil snicker the man raised two stiff, black feathers in front of the camera. “Mercy? I don’t think so. I just wanted to get some feathers. I know how much your lovely tits enjoy them.”

Even with her blindfold on, I could tell my wife’s eyes were large with both fear and surprise. “No! Don’t do it! Please! Not the feathers! You know I can’t take-”

Without responding to my wife’s pleas, he lowered the feathers towards her exposed boobs. Having vicious intent, the man mercilessly stroked his vile instruments of torture along the bottom of my wife’s defenseless breasts. This caused a powerful reaction from my wife. Howls of laughter came from her mouth as if she were a wolf during the full moon. I watched her body shake twice as much as it had when he’d tickled her armpits and ribs. She twisted in her bonds, she pulled as hard as she could to get away from the despicable plumes. Though, her bondage would not allow her the sweet escape she hoped from, because she was trapped and would be forced to suffer the oncoming attacks of the man’s weapons.

For me, seeing my wife’s beautiful body shake from the simple stroke of a feather was very confusing. I knew she was ticklish, but on her breasts. This man had sure explored much of my wife’s body and even knew which tools he could use on her to get the reaction he sought after. This crushed and made me feel very inadequate as well as emasculated. I had touched her many times, but I didn’t know she was ticklish there. Now knowing this, I wondered if that was why she didn’t want me touching her breasts when she was pregnant. The thought was cut off as new surge of emotion flooded my body. I had thought the man wanted to expose her bosom, so he could fondle her sexually, not tickle them.

“Looks like some is enjoying this,” said the man referring to the fact that my wife’s nipples were hard.

“Noooooohohohohohohoh! I’m not! Hahhahahahahaha! I hate it! I hate it! Hahahahahahaha! I hate those damn feathers!”

“I think you’re lying, Kelsey. Your words say one thing, but your body says another. Let’s see what happens when I tickle those nipples.”

In this moment, I must confess, my wife’s nipples weren’t the only thing that was hard. I was in fact rock hard. My cock wanted to push out of my pants and urged me to touch it. No matter how much I tried not feel such things, I couldn’t stop it. The way the man’s feathers had swirled about on my wife’s bare breast had gotten to me. Though, when he tantalizingly, teased the tip of her titties and really went for her nipples, that was when I felt myself be sucked in to the situation even more so. It was like a black hole grabbed me and there was no way to escape the monster that needed to fed. I can’t deny the superb way this man used his cruel, dastardly plumes to cause my wife’s magnificent mammaries to jiggle about in an exquisite dance, unable to fend off their fiendish attackers was mesmerizing. I loved the way they swayed, joggled, and shook from the torment which had befallen them. A door, which had long ago been shut now opened. Our sex life gone stale, my wife was still gorgeous to me, but when it came time to make love, well it just had become boring. I had been unable to really truly admire her the way I use to when we first had met. Due to what I was watching, that all changed. I marveled at her bosom wobbling and go from one place to another. Her sexy motions brought renewed life to me. I could barely hold myself back anymore. I undid my trousers, and my hand reached into to find my cock. I moved my hand up and down as my wife’s beautiful breasts being tortured continued to stoke an intense fire inside of me. These intense feeling of desire were only added to by the way she was laughing. It was so hard, so loud, and so magical. Every brush of the feathers along her lovely bosom not only gave me a sight to watch, but it produced some of the most enticing laughter I’ve ever heard. It was melodic and smooth, not being too high pitched to become screechy, and yet it made me think of an animal noise. The primal urge within me was spurred on by this sound that came from the more animalistic nature that all humans have.

A moan escaped my wife’s mouth in the midst of her laughter. For me, it made it all too clear that she was enjoying this, which only hurt me even more, but made the situation all the hotter. That conflicting set of pieces inside me fought to be the dominate force in me.

The man only scoffed. “You say you don’t like it, but your body is saying a different thing. First you get such rock-hard nipples, then you moan.”
“I didn’t moan! Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehe! Stop! Uhuhuhuhuhuhuuhu whooo hahahhahahahahahah! You have to stop! Wahahahahahahahahahahaha! It’s torture! It’s torture!”

My wife wasn’t fooling anybody, besides maybe herself. No matter how much she adamantly denied it, both I and the man knew she was lying. Was she afraid to admit it? Was it her way of teasing him? Or was it because if she said it that it made her look to easy? All three seemed to be close to the truth if not at least part of it.

“Oh, I’m not going to stop. It’s tickle time, baby,” he said. “In fact…” His right hand put the feather down, and picked up a mechanic toothbrush. With a click of a button, the bristles began to whirl and a buzzing noise could be heard. The man lowered it onto her tit, running it along her areola before going for her nipple.

Cascades of cachinnation with lovely feminine tones flowed out of her like waterfalls. My wife thrashed about wildly in her bounds and made her breasts bounce all around. No matter where they went, the man’s devices of torture followed and continued to generate consistent laugher from her, as well as overwhelming sexual desire. Her hips thrusted up into the air.

“Kyehehehehehehehehe! Aaaahahahahahaha aaaahhh oh oh no! Quit it! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You’ve tickled me enough! Hahahahahahahah!”

“I don’t think so,” the man said. “I still have plenty of time left to tickle you.”

A huge divide formed in me like a massive chasm. On one side stood my urge to tell the man to stop that she had enough and didn’t deserve this kind of treat me, even if she had agreed to it earlier. The other rooting for the man to punish her for her own choice to do some stupid thing that was for money. Money that we didn’t need, money that she saw as more important than either our marriage, how this could or would affect me, as well as the fact that men would watch this video and see her going through such things treating her as a sexual thing instead of as a person. No matter what I thought, there was nothing I could do. The video had already taken place. When I hovered the mouse, it showed the video close to the halfway mark. He really did have plenty of time to tickle her, whether she liked it or not and no matter how many times she said no.

“Oooooooo oh oh huhuhuhuhuhuhu! Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha! You have to stop! Whoooo huhuhuhuhuhuh hahahahahahahahahaha! I need a break, please! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Pineapple! Pineapple!”

Again, my wife used the safe word. I doubted it would save her, nor give her the relief she sought after. Would he even respect the rule of having a safe word? He had originally not cared and expected her to do something for him to stop. I expected he’d do the same again. This only furthered my frustration as well as increased my sexual desire about the situation at hand. I was confused. I was flipping and flopping between each emotion as it changed over and over. Not to my surprise, and somewhat to my dismay as well as my ultimate enjoyment, the man decided to use this moment to his advantage.

The man did stop and give her a break, but a moment later he untied her bikini bottom.

“Hey, what are you doing?” my wife asked.

“I gave you a break, so I get to take this off,” he said as he pulled away the bottom and showed my wife’s vagina to camera.

Embarrassed and angry my wife responded by saying, “No! That wasn’t part of the deal. We said we wouldn’t be doing this anymore.”

“Kelsey, Kelsey. You also said you didn’t want to go topless anymore, but you agreed to that. It isn’t like our viewers having seen this delicious pussy before.”

“No! I didn’t want to do this! We need to-”

He cut her off by running his fingers along the inner part of her leg. My wife tried to hold it in as she pushed her lips together, but it wasn’t long before she was back to laughing her head off. Those squirrelly fingers of his tickled her thigh, pinched above her knee and even went for the underside of her knee. Her leg spasmed over and over as his tender touches search each part of her leg for weak points.

“Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Get away from my leg! Eeeehehehhehehehehehehe! Oh fuck! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” A snort escaped my wife’s lips. It was the first time I had ever heard her snort. I had to admit that it was cute and extremely sexy in the position she was, but knew it must’ve been incredibly embarrassing for her.

The man’s right hand used his feather to swipe along her tender thighs, and I saw the man’s plume get closer and closer to my wife’s vagina. His other hand moved the toothbrush back over to her breast and played along her nipple. It was his evil, little feather that concerned me more and more as it made its way into my wife’s private area. With a stroke over her outer lips before touching her clitoris and into her inner lips going all the way to bottom and making tiny, little movements to keep an overall, powerful teasing situation that tantalized every single area of my wife’s vagina. To say the least, this man was being a ****, while tickling my wife’s ****. For me, it was both extremely hot to watch as new invigorating feelings ran through me. I loved watching my wife get torment, especially on her pussy. Though, it felt so awkward to be watching another man do it, instead of myself. Feeling like I had allowed someone to enter someone that was not only special, but something that meant more to me was destructive. It wasn’t me who had invited the man in, instead it had been wife, which was all the more heartbreaking and felt so wrong. As I say that, my body continued to defy my heart or mind, instead I was more and more aroused. My cock throbbed as my hand furiously went to work. I wasn’t the only one with intense emotions running through them. My wife let out a moan mixed in with laughter and complete surprise. She bucked her hips as hard as she could in a wild manner. I could tell she yearned to be touched more. Her head was thrown back and didn’t just go off like a volcano. This was more like a super volcano, or like multiple volcanoes going off all at the same time. Her laughter oozed out of her like hot magma, and boy was it hot. I mean sexy isn’t even strong enough of a word to describe it. This made sexy look also like a simple ok. My wife’s laughter was beyond hot, and steamy. It was so amazing that I don’t even know to relay such ultimate beauty to you beyond saying that it was perfect. Nothing else could compare, nor would be like it. I had never ever heard this sound from my wife in the entire time we had been married. I hated knowing this man had been able to illicit such a reaction from my wife the way I had not been able to. Terror encapsulated my very being at the realization of what was going on in front of me. I have never been so afraid and so turned on at the same time.

“Hahahahahaha! Oh! Oh! Uh uh! Yes! Oh my god! Hehehehehe! No! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! No, wait! Don’t stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Uh uh uuuunnnnn uh! Kyahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh fuck! Hehehehehehe huhuhuhuhu oh oh oh ho ho ho hahahahahahahaha! Stop! No more! Hahahahahahahaha! I… hehehehehhehehe uh uh uh! Fuck, it feels so good! Hahahahahahahaha! But its such torture!”

I’m not sure if it was relief to know my wife was conflicted in whether or not she liked it or was forced to like it. Maybe she liked it because she was forced to like it. The whole idea of it sent me spinning and was hard to think about, especially do to my own inner battle that my body was choosing to ignore the other parts of me. It like the man was hell bent on its goal, and my wife and I were slaves to these feeling that bound us. At least we both were in a similar position.

“Oh hohohoho no! Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahhaha! Please! Fuck! Fuck! Hahahahahahahahahaha! You have to stop! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

“Are you sure you want that?” the man asked.

“Yesssss! Uh uh! Hahahahahahahaha! No! No! I… Hahahahahahahahaha! Yes! Hehehehehehehe! Oh my god! No! Uh uh uh! Uuuuunnnnn uuuuhhh! Fuck! Hahahaha! I don’t know!”
The man put down his tools and decided to use his fingers. One hand played with my wife’s pussy, both pleasuring it as he went in and out of it for a moment, before switching and tickling along her outer lips. His other hand went down to her foot and scrapped along her bare sole. Like a bomb going off, my wife’s laughter rose again, which I didn’t think was possible. His fingers started on the edge of her foot; it ran along the top of her foot before going back to her sole. Those fingers traced along the side, they went deeper towards her arch before going up and down. After a moment of what I realized was teasing, he went after her toes. He went between them, and grabbed them each individually. My wife curled her toes and tried to hide their weak, tender areas but there was no where to hide from his malicious hand. He’d attack her arch, which made her splay out her toes and give him complete access to him. What was worse for her, is that the more his other hand fingered her pussy the more it seemed to make her sensitive. Even though her foot went from side to side and flexed like crazy, my wife couldn’t stop his powerful tickle attack on her sole.

“Noooooo ho ho ho! Not my feet! Hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha! No more tickling! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Its too much! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t stand it! Hooo huhuhuhuhu hahahahahhahahaha! Please stop! Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha!”

As if ignoring her, the man continued his torture methods of tickling her foot, fingering as well as tickling her pussy. Using a bit of torture with pleasure, a heaven and hell mix was fully working on my wife. She didn’t just buck her hips, or moved her foot. Every part of her was sporadically, flailing around like mad. I’m she was at the edge of cliff, and very close to falling off. This man was determined to push her off and send her into an abyss that would make her do anything he asked.

“Gahahahahahahahahahahaha! Whooo hoo hoo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Pineapple! Pineapple!”

This was the sixth time my wife had used her safe word hoping for the man to stop, but it seemed that it never saved her, but only allowed him to take advantage of the situation. Kinky places usually stated that things were all about consent, but just like with all humans, it was a manipulation game, where those who were able to taken advantage of others did. My wife had stumbled into a situation that I truly couldn’t tell if she could come out of without having been forever changed.

“You want me to give you a break?” asked the man.

“Yesssss! Yessss! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop!”

“I might stop if you do something for me?”

“What do you want? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!”

“I’ll give you a break, if you let me fuck you,” said the man.

My wife took a moment to respond. “No! Hohoho I… Hahahahahahahahahaha! No sex! Hehehehehehehehe! We agreed, no more sex! Hahahahahahhahahahaha!”

“I’ll guess I’ll just keep tickling. I’ll tickle your toes. I’ll tickle your pussy. I’ll tickle your titties. I’ll tickle every part of you until you die.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Oh my god! Ehehehehehehehehe huhuhuhu whooo whooo ho ho ho hahahahahahhahahahhahaha! Fuck!”

The man sped up his ticklish assault. I watch his fingers move like lightning as they zip along the toes, down the arch, and around the heel. Every piece of her sole was being overrun. That was all those, his other hand went along her thighs, her pussy, it even came out and went over to her side for a bit. He was really striking any spot that he could in an effort to get my wife to give into his demands. Like a hyena on the plains of Africa, she laughed and laughed. She was completely hysterical, and laughed like a psychopath. My wife was being drive mad by this man, and I could do nothing to stop it. What was worse is that I didn’t want to stop, I wanted it to happen, I wanted her to cackle like the witch she was for allowing herself to be placed in this position. A criminal deserved to be punished, and my wife deserved everything that was happening to her. To tell the truth, that wasn’t my only reason for wanting this to happen. Denying my sexual arousal to the situation and the fact that I was getting one of the best wanks in my life made it clear how much I was enjoying this. I found myself logically thinking how I wanted my wife to stay strong, that maybe she wouldn’t give into the man and have sex with him. Though, if you’ve been reading this, you know it didn’t matter what I thought logically or how I felt emotionally about it. My subconscious that was fueled by my aroused body screamed so loud that I couldn’t hear anything else. It yelled for my wife to give in to the man and fuck him like the little harlot she was. That’s what I knew not only myself, but the man dishing out the tickling thought of my wife. That she was willing to give it up and in truth we both wanted to see her do it.

“Come on, Kelsey. We’ve done it before, and I know you like it. I know that getting tickled like this turns you on. I’ve seen you after the shoots, all hot and sweaty the way you are now. One way or the other I’ll get you to beg for my cock. Why not make it easy on yourself?”

My wife shook her head. “No! Hahahahahahahahaha! I won’t fuck you! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahah!”

Within myself, I saw more and more conflict. I knew that things were already awkward when I saw that my wife was making these videos. It was hard for me to deal with the fact that this man had not only seen her tits, but had also touched them. Now I felt even more strange over the fact that now I knew he was screwing her. I know my body and my libido wanted to see her give in to him, but it didn't make my feelings of learning she had done this multiple times. Hearing it made it more real and was not just like being stabbed once, but being stabbed over and over. Though, it wasn't a clean, sharp knife. The instrument being used to stab me was a brutal, rusty knife with a hook on the back end. Each thrust was messy and hurt on the way out. It ripped into my soul, but yet here I was still wanking off to the video in front of me. I couldn't stop. My body wanted the situation more and more as it became hotter and hotter.

With a quick change of scenery, the camera had panned down to my wife's feet and looking right into her vagina. Without warning the man's hands went for both of my wife's feet. His devilish fingers that had worked over my wife's naked body raked over her bare soles. Each finger scraped along my wife's sensitive skin from the top of her foot down to the bottom. Again, I saw the man really go after my wife's arches. He flittered from side to side, but mainly went up and down. Even his lightest touch in the beginning sent my wife into hysterics as she laughed loudly. I could tell she wanted to beg, but knew the consequences of what it would come with. This didn't stop her from pleading that he stop, even if she knew he wouldn't. Even if she knew she would have to give in to his desires before he listened to anything she said.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehe! Please stop! Hahahahahahaha! Not my feet! Not my feet!"

"You know what you need to do for me to stop," said the man. "Beg for my cock, and I'll give your feet a break." His taunts were strong, but his fingers were even more so.

From one tender area to another, his fingers moved as fast as they could as they sprinted along my wife's soles. Her feet waggled from left to right. She couldn't help pulling at her bonds and trying to get away. I wasn't sure if she shook more when right now when he tickled her feet, or when her pussy and breasts were being tickled.

"Heehehehehehehehe! I won't give in! Aaaaahahahahahahahaha! I won't... Uuuuuhuhuhuhuhuh hehehehe whoooooooo hahahahahahahahaha! Oh no! Oh no! Hohohohoho hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha! You son of a bitch! Stop tickling me!"

It was very clear to me that my wife was extremely ticklish and though she was sensitive pretty much everywhere, her feet were easily one of her worse spots. His fingers went after every available inch of her ticklish feet. This man seemed to know just which areas to go for, how much to attack them before she got use to it, and how horribly it affected her. He tormented her lovely, defenseless, bare soles for what felt like an hour, but was really only five minutes. Every moment must've been pure hell for my wife, and yet I could tell she was depriving pleasure from her torture. Something dawned on me when I noticed this. For so long, my wife wanted me to call her a bad girl and I had, but not with the enthusiasm she had wanted. She wanted me to do it when I spanked her, which was hot, but just seemed weird without actual context of thinking she'd been a bad girl. No matter how hard I tried, I just felt it was demeaning her as a woman. It seemed my wife loved feeling what could be considered freedom to feel like she was bad and being punished for being so sexually opened. Maybe she liked the idea of being punished for the way she was always so flirtatious or how she acted like a spoiled brat. I stroked myself over and over as I now took pleasure of thinking how my wife was being punished for her actions towards me. Yes, it was still emasculating to see another man do it, but it also felt so good. I can't quite describe it, and it may not be for everyone. Though, I was deriving a heightened sense of pleasure from the actions in front of me, and I planned on using it to gain complete bliss at the end.

The man grabbed her big toe with his left index finger and thumb. He wiggled it around with his left hand, and used his right to scratch at the base of her toes. Using a baby voice to tease my wife with his tickle talk, the man sang some weird version of 'this little piggy. "This big ol' piggy loved to be tickled."

"Noooo! Noooo! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! Not my toes! Not my toes! Eeeeeehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Going to her long toe, the man continued his rhyme. "This little piggy was involved in a tickle session."

"Oh my god! Hahahahahahahaha! That's not how it goes! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Without listening to my wife, he went to the middle toe and wiggled it. "This little piggy was tickled with a feather."

"Stop! Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha ehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha! Why are you doing this? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" my wife squealed.

The man moved toward her ring toe. "This little piggy got tickled by fingers."

"You suck! Hahahahahahahahaha! You son of a bitch! Hehehehehehehehe! You have a tiny prick! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Finally, the man came to the little toe. Probably infuriated by her tiny prick comment, the man really wiggled her pinkie toe. "And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home." With a quick motion, he moved his hand to the bottom of her foot and swiftly scratched her sole with his nails.

"Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" My wife tossed around in the bed. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

The man went back and grabbed her little toe. "Oh wait. I messed up. Let me redo the last part." He wiggled her pinkie toe. "And this little begged me for my cock, because she was a thirsty ass hoe."

"Gehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am not! Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Oh yes you are." The man went back and grabbed her big toe. "Now, let's do the other foot."

I watched the man repeated his new version of the rhyme as he went after each of my wife's toes on her other foot. She laughed and pleaded for him to stop, but he continued to say the rhyme and tickle her throughout. He enjoyed the way he could taunt and tease her through its words. If this man wasn't being playful, he as people say, would've been happy to mind fuck my wife. Truth be told, I wonder if he had done it before. Finally, he finished the game and went back to tickling both of my wife's soles with his dastardly fingers.

"Fuck! Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Oooo ho ho hehehehe hahahahahahahahaha! Please, stop!"

"Not until you beg me to fuck you," said the man.

"No, I won't! Hehehehehehe hahahahahahaha! I... Hahahahahahahahaahahaha!"

The man had such a charming manner about him, which only made me hate that he was doing this to my wife even more. I still couldn't believe I was touching myself to this, but it was so damn hot.

"Come on, Kelsey. You know you want a break."

Kelsey shook her head. I couldn't believe how long my wife was going. Tears were coming from underneath her blindfold. Even if I was conflicted in this moment, wanting her to give in, I still had to give her a bit of credit for making it as long as she did. Seeing the tears run down her cheeks made it clear just how horrible this had been for her, even if she did deserve it. I had a small amount of hope for my wife, thinking maybe she could retain the last shred of dignity she had by not having this man penetrate her. Though, I must confess, my body urged the man to go harder on her and to make her give it up. Yes, this was a video, there was nothing I could do, and wanting something to happened seemed a bit crazy, but I was only human. The two sides came into full battle as I continued to watch my wife be tortured and laugh her head off. Part of me remember the beginning and how easily she had given up. Sadly, I realized my wife was weak, she could never and didn't want to hold out from this man forever. I knew the truth, she wanted him to tickle her to the point that she broke down and pleaded with him to have his way with her. I didn't have to wait long for that moment.

"Okay! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'll do anything you want! No more! Hehehehehehehehehe! Pineapple! Pineapple! Aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha! You can fuck me! You can fuck mehehehe! Aaahhhhaahhhaahhahhhaahahahahahahahaha uuuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!"

Even saying those words didn't make the man stop. No, just like with her top, this man wanted her to really give it up.

"Beg me," he said simply.

"Oooooo oh oh ho ho! Oh my god! Gahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please fuck me! Hahahahahahahaha!"

His fingers continued to work over my wife's soles. "You can do better than that."

With more enthusiasm my wife exclaimed at the top of her lungs, "Aaaaaaahhahahahahaha!" Please fuck me! Hahahahahahahahaha! I'm begging you to fuck me! Hahahahahahhahahahahahah!"

Still the man kept tickling my wife's unbearably ticklish feet. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" he asked coyly.

"Yessssssssss! Yessssssssss! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please fuck me! Hahahahahahahaha! I'll do anything! Hehehehehehehe! Just stop tickling me!"

I knew he was enjoying this, because the man didn't quit. He loved drawing this moment out and really making my wife suffer. “Tell me you’re a thirsty ass hoe, who wants my big dick inside of her. Tell me you want me to fuck you better than your husband does."

Again, more quarrel in brain emerged. On one hand, I didn't want to hear my wife say she was a thirsty ass hoe, or that she wanted someone else to fuck her better than I could. The weird part was, even if I knew how much it made me out to be a little bitch, my body wanted her to say it. Unfortunately, my rational mind lost, and my body won again.

My wife complied with the man's demands and hollered, "Hahahahahahahaha! I'm a thirsty ass hoe, who wants your big dick inside of me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha! I want you to fuck me better than my husband does! Aaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I can't take it! Stop tickling! Ehehehehehehehehe! No more! Hahahahaha! No more tickling! Stop tickling and fuck me already! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Finally, the man quit tickling my wife's ultra-sensitive soles. She lay there as red as a strawberry mixed with a tomato. Sweating and crying, she was dripping with moisture, but that wasn't all that was wet. Her pussy just like the rest of her body was completely soaked. I bet it tingled, ready and willing for what was about to happen next.

For once the camera moved away from my wife and over to the man, but it only stared at his black athletic trousers. He removed his sandals and his socks. I've always found the sandals and socks outfit to be the worst form of fashion the American's have ever come up with. As this new generation says, that style is so cringey. Someone needed to tell them it was ugly and made people look like little children. The man proceeded to pull down his trousers and then stripped off the rest of his clothes. He approached my wife's bound, and naked form. The man climbed up onto the bed. His eyes stared down at my wife like she was a piece of meat, and he was the predator I knew him to be. Waiting to take his pound of flesh from his captive, happy to have her at his mercy.

What was intimidating about the man was the size of him. Even though he didn't have some large, fake, porn star cock, the man didn't have a micro dick either. He was bigger than myself, which made me feel smaller than I am. Already standing at full erection, the man licked his chops as he hovered close to my wife's lips. Veins could be seen along the man's throbbing cock.

He undid her ankle restraints and lifted her spread legs onto his shoulders. "Come on, Kelsey, don't stop begging now. You know you want it, or do I have to keep tickling you," he said with a vicious smile as a single finger went down her right sole.

Hearing the t word and feeling that finger, my wife instantly stared to comply. "No, no. Don't tickle." She moved her pelvis up as if asking him to stick it in. "Please, oh please put it in me. I want you to fuck me so hard."

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," he said right before he penetrated her.

When he put his cock inside her, my wife made that face like it hurt, but it was a good hurt. He started slow and steady giving my wife time to get use to it. She moaned louder and louder each time it happened. Soon the man was going faster and faster. In and out, in and out. He went further and further into my wife's pussy. I could hear their bodies slapping as they made contact with each other.

At first, I wasn't sure I could watch this part, I thought it would hurt too much, but before I stopped the video, the action had started. My hand using the mouse froze, unable to pause the scene before me. With my other hand, I started wanking myself harder, enthralled with this perfection of porn. I was getting more and more turned on by the way this had all played out. My logical side tried to reason with me and tell me how wrong I was, how I was wanting to watch a video of another man fuck my wife, but I couldn't stop. The way my body felt, the way it seemed to propel me past all intelligent thought and into a word animalistic urge was truly gratifying. I felt my inner self rooting for the man to really give it to my wife. I couldn't believe this was happening, but it was. Sure, maybe I had enjoyed the man punish my wife, because I had been too weak to do so. Maybe the tickling was childish, but it had been exciting. Maybe when the man stripped my wife of her pride and clothes, I had a reawakening that I hadn't felt in quite some time, so I encouraged it. Though, to watch my wife have sex with another man seemed strange and backwards even. I may be a weird fellow, I admit it, but I was loving it.

I wasn't the only one loving this form of intercourse. The man and my wife were really going at it, like rabbits in heat. The room must've reeked of sex. He breathed heavy as he pounded my wife. She gasped, she moaned, and she screamed in a way I had never seen her do with me.

"Uuuunnnnngh! Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder!" my wife yelled.

The man did what most guys do when a woman asks him to go harder, he went faster as he pumped his hips into hers. Like a beast, the man was really giving it to her. My wife gyrated her hips to make the feeling even stronger as they came crashing into each other. Boom! Boom! Boom! They weren't making love in a sensual way. This was full on fucking in a gritty, messy, animal way full of lust. Sweat gleamed off their bodies as they went at it.

I felt my own private parts beg me to go faster, and I was unable to deny the request. My hand stroked, trying to go with the way the man was thrusting into my wife.

Kelsey raised her head up and orgasmed hard. She let out a high-pitched squeal of delight that went on for a bit.

Seeing my wife orgasm was insanely hot and further made me furious... Furiously stroke my cock that is.

With a wicked smile, I saw the man use his left hand to grasp both of my wife's legs into place on his chest. At first, I thought it was to keep her from stopping, then I thought it was to hold her in place so her could continue fucking her faster, but then I saw his right hand come up to her right sole.

"You know, Kelsey. I didn't appreciate that small prick comment earlier," he said with the love of revenge in his voice. "You know, people are even more ticklish after an orgasm."

My wife's head sprung up, but there was nothing she could do. The man started to tickle her right, defenseless sole with his quick, and nimble fingers. Immediately, my wife reacted by laughing as loud as she could. Her body thrashed around, her tits bounced and jiggled. She was so freaking hot, and so sexy. I was pulled in even deeper to the scene by her struggling. The way she pulled at her restraints as hard as she could only made it all the more fun for both me and the man tormenting her. His thrusts went faster and faster as if he were playing a video game and trying to score more points. My hand went at my cock more ferociously than ever before spurred on by my wife's reactions. The mix of her grunts, moans with her giggles, titters, and powerful, feminine cachinnation was the greatest thing I've ever heard.

"Noooooooooo! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Don't tickle my feet! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god!" she guffawed through her moans.

His skittering fingers used their nails to tease and tantalize her sensitive, sexy sole that flung itself from side to side. My wife tried to pull her foot away from him, but he held her tight. This only encouraged him to tickle her more and more as he enjoyed her thrashing about and being unable to escape his fiendish torture. She was given no choice but to feel his constant thrust into her clit and evil fingers tickle her sole. Her head went from left to right as she cackled like a mad woman.

"Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! Ooooh my god! Please! Ehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha whoooo hu huhuhu uuu oh oh ho ho hahahahahahahhahahaha! Don't tickle fuck me."

"Oh yes, Kelsey. I'm going to tickle fuck the shit out of you," the man replied.

The man's fingers were both fast and furious as he raced down her sole and back up again. He used his spider like tickle attack to produce more laughter from my wife as he pounded his cock into her pussy. She bucked like a wild horse in an attempt to throw her rider, but he was experienced, and he was going to ride her until he finished. Her laughter and moans filled the room as she was caught up in her own conflict. Meanwhile, my battle raged on, but the side of my body was pulling ahead more and more. The way this man tickle fucked my wife was an art unto itself, and I couldn't deny how amazing it was. My mind's urge to have logic win was fading away more and more.

"Gahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I can't take it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm too sensitive!"

"Too bad, Kelsey. I enjoy you being so sensitive. I'm going to tickle fuck you until you lose your god damn mind."

After saying those words, the man went for her toes. She tried to scrunch them up and grab his hand, but failed as he used her tactic against her by wiggling in between her tender digits. She let out a hearty laugh. I wonder if her lungs hurt from so much laughing for only a moment, before I stopped caring and just wanted to see more of the action. My wife spread her toes, and the man enthusiastically attacked her sole as he went down her arch, around her heel, up the side, and back to her toes. With a full-on foot tickling, my wife was going mad with sensation as she flexed her foot.

With powerful guffaws my wife tried to plead with the man, "Oooooh no! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You have to stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha whoooo huhuhu hahahahahahaha! Oh fuck! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! It's too much! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You’re torturing me!"

"That's the plan my ticklish milf. Cootchie cootchie coo my little tickle slut."

This man was really enjoying tickle fucking my wife as much as I was wanking off to him doing so. Suddenly, I heard my wife get more and more into it. Her laugh was already mixed with moans of pleasure, but now they were becoming even more intense. Every time, I thought I had seen all this man could do to my wife, I saw him find another way to reveal a new side of wife I had never seen before.

"Aaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahaha! Uuuuuunnnngh! Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Uuunnn uuuuuunnn! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to-"

For my wife, this wasn't a romantic love making scene, this was an extreme version of heaven and hell all wrapped up into one. She tilted her head back. If I could see her eyes, I bet they would have rolled back into her head. From her mouth came a powerful scream as she came and had her second orgasm.

She looked like a porn star, everything she did was so damn sexy. I had never made her cum the way this man had. I doubt I had ever made her orgasm like him either. To me, it felt like I had been inadequate as a partner in sex compared to this man, he was an alpha, and I was a beta. Still the thought of pure humiliation was not enough to stop my body from getting even more into what was going on. I truly wished I could fuck like this man. He was living up to what he had said earlier by fucking my wife's brains out. After her second orgasm, she wanted to just lay there even as he continued to pound into her. Each thrust still vigorous as he kept up his incredible speed. Sliding his dick in and out of my wife using the wetness of her pussy as natural lubrication. Unfortunately, for my wife, he wasn’t going to stop until he came. Still wanting more action from my wife, he reinvigorated her by using his fingers to tickle my wife's sole. Like a bolt of lightning, he put new life into my wife, who was probably even more sensitive due to her second orgasm. She once again flailed and thrashed about. Pulling with all her might at her restraints, unable to stop the man from continuing to tickle fuck her. All she could do was laugh as his fingers scampered along her sole and take each of his thrusts. I don't know if she realized that this would go on until he orgasmed.

"Geheheehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can't take anymore! It's too much! Whooooo huhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Pineapple! Pineapple! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" my wife pleaded.

The man didn't listen to my wife. He continued to slam himself into her, and his fingers kept scratching along her tender sole as it floundered about. My wife shook with hysterical insanity as she begged for it all to end.

"Please! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I'll do anything you want! Hahahahahahahahahah! Just please stop!"

A devilish smile came across his face. "Anything?" he asked.

"Yesssssss! Yessssss! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"You'll let me tickle you and fuck you whenever I want?"

My wife wasted no time giving in to his demands. She nodded her head as fast as she could. "Oh oh ho ho hoooooo hee hee hee hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Yes! Yes! I'll do whatever you say! Hahahahahahahahaha! You can fuck me all you want! Hehehehehehehe! You can tickle me all you want!"

"You promise?" he asked.

"I promise! I promise! Hahahahahahahaha! I'll let you do whatever you want to me! Fuck me! Tickle me! Tickle fuck me! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Just stop-"

At that moment, I heard the man give a loud grunt, he violently shook, and he came. He came in my wife's pussy as hard as he could. Making sure to release every last drop into her, before he pulled his cock out of her, put her legs down and collapsed onto her. The two just laid there for a moment completely spent, both breathing heavily after their intense tickle fuck session. Less than a moment later, I stroked myself as hard as I could and felt sweet release as I hit an explosive orgasm. It was the longest and most powerful orgasm that I've ever felt in my entire life.

The man slowly got off my wife. "Remember you promised."

My wife nodded. "I look forward to it."

That's when the video ended. I sat there with my cock in my hand, which was limp because I'd spent my entire load. I took a couple deep breaths before I moved my hand out of my trousers. Unsure of how to deal with all the feelings running through my mind, I was unable to regain any sense of logic. There was only one single thought running through my mind. I had to see more these videos. My body wasn't fully satisfied. It wanted more. I need to see more.

Using my computer, I pulled up the TMF website, I clicked on the link at the bottom of the post advertising the video of my wife, and it led me to an online store. I typed my wife's name into the search bar and pressed enter. Up came a bunch of different entries. I scrolled through them. Soon, I had a virtual cart full of videos. I pulled out my wallet, entered in my credit card information, and purchased them. With a click, I had them downloading. Just the thought of them was getting me excited again, as my mind started to imagine how exciting this was going to be. The real question was, which one should I watch first.

OMG... amazing story mate, extremely well written and as alwys the perfect senarios for stories.. a legendary story for a legendary writer.

OMG... amazing story mate, extremely well written and as alwys the perfect senarios for stories.. a legendary story for a legendary writer.

Great Story. I enjoyed that attention to detail. Keep up the good work.

An absolute incredible story and full on journey for everyone... I truly hope you make a follow up!!!

Wow, fantastic story..................loved it! Not sure how I missed it in 2021!

Wow! I’m glad this story has been bumped….this was a great read!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back