• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #426: JULIO'S DOUBLE STUDENT FOOT TICKLING HYSTERIA! (FF/M)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

F/M foot tickling fans should be VERY happy with this one.

Smoking hot students Emily and Sara have the very foot ticklish Julio wrapped up on the sofa, with each of them having firm custody of one of his helpless sensitive feet, and someone has given them bright feathers.

Emily and Sara have Julio howling immediately, and were told to have as much fun, be as cruel as they wanted to be, and to berate him for being a weak man who can't stand a couple of girls tickling his toes. And they really get into it! Emily in particular shows a pretty sadistic streak, especially once the ladies switch to their skilled fingers, scraping Julio's prone soles mercilessly as he bursts into uncontrollable laughter. Matters get worse for Julio when the girls decide to nibble his toes and soles, something they are both quite practiced at, causing yet more hysteria. They then oil Julio's soles, and tickle him ruthlessly with their fingers for a few more minutes, before switching to hairbrushes which they use very sadistically also. The girls laugh and mock Julio all the way through this, and you can tell they both had an amazing time humbling a grown man with foot tickling. Definitely check out the preview if you're an F/M fan!

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #426!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1juliodblstudent.png
    Pic1juliodblstudent.png
    2 MB · Views: 301
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 136
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 177
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
very good stuff!!! we need to see Smokeshow Nino and Ingrid nibbling on a guy's foot too!!!!!:gbtoast:

Not speaking about this particular clip, I like to do some comments about your production in general. I see you are not going to produce more than one single video with all the new ticklee. But considering the natural feelings raising in the customers, I think it would be interesting to have, in a tickling store, more than one video, with your most ticklish models. I think everybody have their own preference and somebody could make you different names, but it looks strange to me seeing Lisset or Mona Maria or Natalia in one video only. I understand that many videos with the same model could became little repetitive, but I think it is a lost, for your store, having only one with such kind of ticklee!

What a lucky guy, getting to enjoy not just one but two beautiful women putting a smile on his face, and even nibbling and licking too.

Not speaking about this particular clip, I like to do some comments about your production in general. I see you are not going to produce more than one single video with all the new ticklee. But considering the natural feelings raising in the customers, I think it would be interesting to have, in a tickling store, more than one video, with your most ticklish models. I think everybody have their own preference and somebody could make you different names, but it looks strange to me seeing Lisset or Mona Maria or Natalia in one video only. I understand that many videos with the same model could became little repetitive, but I think it is a lost, for your store, having only one with such kind of ticklee!

Very perceptive Marick, but have you considered that what you are seeing with the string of current one-off videos are essentially the results of a mass audition held recently? And that the purpose of that was to produce exactly the type of content you are talking about? Because that's the situation - all the newer most ticklish models (and old favorites) will be appearing together in future releases, that's the idea :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back