• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 1 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 18 of The Tickle Cartel.

For the ship trip that Jen and Diana go on, I decided to summarize the sailing parts instead of going into detail for each day. This was to avoid too much repetitiveness, as tickle fights between Jen and Diana would have taken up the majority of each day.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Prep Week, Day 7: Part 4

“EHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen woke up laughing once again, although this time, the tickling on her torso was fairly light. “HIHIHIHI REHEHEHEBEHEHECCA!”

“Hi, Jen!” Rebecca chirped as she removed a feather duster from Jen’s bare belly. “Your stomach looked like it had some dust on it, so I cleaned it off and figured I should keep this on there to wake you up.”

“Thanks for the tickles, but I doubt that any dust got on my belly,” Jen responded, enjoying being woken up with her favorite tickle tool.

“Oh, there was a tiny bit, just enough for me to know to use this,” Rebecca waved the tickly duster again. “Anyways, it’s time for you to get up; we’ve got to get you breakfast before we head to the ship.”

“Okay,” Jen perked up at the mention of the ship. Within a minute, Rebecca had untied her guest, and the two made their way out to the kitchen. When her host turned to ask her what she wanted to eat, Jen requested, “Can I please have bacon and pancakes, Rebecca?”

“I had a feeling that’s what you would want,” the host declared as she walked to the counter, where all the necessary ingredients for the meal were already waiting. A few minutes later, the food was on the table, and the two talked about the upcoming ship trip for Jen.

As she ate and talked with Rebecca, two opposing emotions grew inside Jen: excitement and fear. On one hand, she wanted to leap on the ship right now and go see Maddie. It had been far too long since they had spoken in person, but then again, that was part of why she was afraid. When they texted, it certainly seemed like Maddie had not bought her story of how she got the Dungeon Tickler job. What would this mean for trying to get her to come back to the Tickle Cartel? Would she even accept without Jen telling her the whole truth? Jen was under strict orders not to say the words ‘Tickle Cartel’ until Maddie was on the ship with her. Having already lied to her best friend, the one that she shared a complete trust with, had filled her with despair, even if the lie was forced. Could she really do that again, if just to get Maddie a job where Jen thought they would both be happy? Then Jen’s thoughts returned to the job, being a Dungeon Tickler, and the excitement returned. It was true that this would be a perfect job for both of them and working side by side with her best friend would be a dream come true. And living on their own, free from their parents, with comfortable and fun jobs? What could be better?

These thoughts continued to run rampant inside Jen’s mind as she finished breakfast, packed all her last-minute things, and cleaned up the room that she had occupied for the past week. After this, she went back to the living room, where Rebecca, seeming to sense her mood, offered a massage. Jen lied facedown on the couch in her crop top and shorts, and her host gave her a nice, relaxing massage. Shockingly, not once did Jen feel fingers wiggle on any of her many ticklish spots, and afterwards, she was relaxed and ready to go. The future Dungeon Tickler read more of her book until her host announced that it was time to head to the docks.

“Rebecca, thank you so much for hosting me this week,” Jen thanked Rebecca after they arrived at the docks. “You were so nice, and I really learned a lot.”

“Well, you were a wonderful guest,” Rebecca gave Jen a hug. “I would recommend you as a guest to anyone, and I certainly hope this will not be the last time I see you. Thank you so much for staying with me this week.”

“Jen!” Queen Mistress Heather’s voice broke off the hug as she and a few of her servants and guards came near Rebecca’s T cart. “So nice to see you again. Come here.” The Queen Mistress gave Jen her own quick hug before turning to a couple of her servants who were not carrying anything. “You two, please help Jen get her things onto the ship, and let’s all head in that direction.”

The Queen Mistress led her entourage, along with Jen and Rebecca, to the ship that Jen and Diana would be taking. Following the quick walk, everyone who had bags to take in boarded. After greeting their passengers, the two Shippers who would be navigating the ship directed Jen, Diana, and the servants helping transport the luggage to the rooms where the future Dungeon Tickler and servant would be sleeping. Jen and the servants set her things down before the passenger quickly introduced herself to the cook. Once she had met everyone on board, Jen and the servants departed the ship for the dock, where Queen Mistress Heather, Rebecca, and now Tickle Mistress Wendy were waiting to see them off. Rebecca directed a couple of servants to get Maddie’s bags while Jen talked to the two high-level Tickle Cartel members.

“Jen, I’m so happy that you’re getting to go back to get Maddie,” Tickle Mistress Wendy’s smile was as wide as could be as she came in to give Jen a hug. “I can’t wait to see you when you get back.”

“That reminds me, Wendy, that if it’s alright with you, I’d like you to take Jen and Maddie to your place for a little bit when they return,” Queen Mistress Heather announced. “I’m sure Diana will need some rest, and I will need some time to debrief her before I bring Maddie in for an interview. Is that alright with you?”

“It’s more than alright; I was planning on that,” Tickle Mistress Wendy proclaimed. “I’ll make sure to take good care of them until you’re ready to interview Maddie.”

“Thank you, Wendy,” the Queen Mistress broadcasted. “Now, Jen, before you go, I have a few things I’d like to tell you. First of all, Diana knows everything that I’m expecting Maddie to be able to do, and I told her to go ahead and let Maddie know. This is not a bad thing, as Maddie doesn’t have to be a perfect tickler; I mostly just do not want her to worry crazily on the way back. Understand? Good. Secondly, I’d like to remind you that you should not tell Maddie anything about the Tickle Cartel directly until after she agrees to come with you and gets on the ship. We don’t want any trouble with law enforcement, and as Miss Gallies told you when you were meeting in my palace, you can say you work for Tickle Island to avoid the subject. Thirdly, make sure to make good use of the dungeon cell on board there. I expect tickle fights to be happening there, and I will look at the security footage before I invite you and Maddie to my palace for Maddie’s interview. Really, I don’t think that will be a problem; from what Diana has told me the last few days, you’re quite a good tickle fighter. When Maddie gets on, make sure that she gets plenty of tickle fight time there, whether she ends up tickling or being tickled. Lastly, I just want to say, have fun, Jen! I want you to enjoy your trip back to your home. I wish you the best of luck getting Maddie to come back with you, and I can’t wait to see you back in my palace for her interview. Goodbye for now, Jen.”

After that, Jen went around to Tickle Mistress Wendy and Rebecca to say her final goodbyes before the trip, and Queen Mistress Heather addressed Diana directly. Then, both Jen and Diana boarded the ship, greeting their Shippers and the cook once again, and the ship headed towards North Carolina. “We’re off, everyone!” came one of the Shipper’s voices over the intercom. “You are free to roam about now. We’ll let you know when we approach our destination.” With that, Jen and Diana gave each other a look, and they headed towards the dungeon cell for their first tickle fight of the ship trip.

The ship trip went just about as Jen had expected it would. Per the Queen Mistress’ orders, the tickle fights between Jen and Diana were the main activity as the ship sailed along. The two had agreed to set the punishment time for the tickle fight losers at thirty minutes for the entirety of the trip, and both were eager to take advantage of the whole time when they won. Coming into the trip, Jen had wondered just how much Diana would use Q-tips in her bellybutton during punishments. The first time Diana won, she only stuck the tiny tickle torture tool in Jen’s bellybutton for five of the allotted thirty minutes. The future Dungeon Tickler rewarded her opponent for refusing to truly tickle torture her by primarily tickling the servant’s sensitive soles after the next tickle fight. Apparently, Diana either wanted serious revenge on Jen or to encourage Jen to ruthlessly tickle torture her during the punishments, because she used Q-tips for the whole half hour after crushing Jen in the next tickle fight. Jen took that loss and punishment very personally, and Diana did not win another tickle fight for the remainder of the trip to North Carolina. As payback for tickle torturing Jen’s tickle button, the servant received constant toe tickling from either tickle machines or electric flossers and toothbrushes during these punishment periods.

Although most of her time was spent defeating Diana in tickle fights, that was not all that Jen did while the Shippers took her and Diana back to her home state. She spent a decent amount of her free time reading the books that she had checked out from the library, finishing a couple more books in the series she had invested herself in. In addition to this, the future Dungeon Tickler noticed that Rebecca had put a few blank notebooks in her bags. Jen took most of an evening after tickle fights with Diana to write down everything that had happened in the last week and a half to her, starting from her capture by the Tickle Cartel. During this time, she recalled every single detail, and she went through an emotional rollercoaster. Writing it all down seemed to help her come to grips with what she had gone through, and, to end the night on a positive note, she spent some time coming up with potential pitches to recruit Maddie. After writing down a few ideas of how to talk to her best friend, Jen read some more of the books, making sure that she went to bed with a smile on her face.

The meals on board were some of the best that Jen had ever eaten, and she enjoyed Diana’s company at the table. During this time, the two talked about a wide variety of subjects, including general topics like their favorite ice cream flavors and more serious conversations like what Jen should say to Maddie when the two met. Jen and Diana also made sure to thank the cook for each and every great meal that she cooked, and the cook responded by continuing to feed the two great meals when they came to the dining room.

Jen was in the middle of punishing Diana for losing yet another tickle fight when the intercom in the dungeon cell came alive, “Hello, Jen and Diana.” Upon hearing one of the Shippers’ voices, the tickling stopped, and the tickler paused the timer. “I just wanted to let you know that we have just over one hour before we’ll get into port. I’ll let you know when we’re five minutes out.” With that, the intercom went dead again.

“Well, Diana, it looks like you’re getting out of the rest of this punishment,” Jen addressed her worn-out ticklee. “I’d like to use the time to make sure I’m all ready to meet Maddie again.”

“Okay, that’s fine,” Diana accepted the early end to her punishment without hesitation, and Jen quickly unlocked the punishment stocks. “Let me know if I can do anything to help.”

Jen spent most of the remaining time in her room, going over every single detail of what she had planned to say to her best friend. Eventually, she emerged from her sanctuary, and she and Diana finished preparations for Maddie to come on board. After that, she sat down in the dining room, nervously anticipating leaving the ship to see one of the people she had missed the most. The announcement finally came after what felt like a lifetime, “We are five minutes out from port. Jen, you can head towards the upper deck to get ready to depart. Remember your phone. Diana and you will be able to contact each other through that.”

Jen stopped by the Shipper on her way to the upper deck, thanking the Transporter for safely navigating the ship. When they finally made port, Jen made sure that she had permission to leave and then double-checked her pockets to make sure she had money and her phone. She then finally headed off the ship, back on her home soil for the first time in nearly two weeks. As promised, the first thing she did was text Maddie. ‘Maddie, I’ve got cell reception again. I’m heading towards our meeting place, and I’ll be there in about three minutes.’

‘Got it,’ came a quick response. ‘I’ve got to drive over there, so it will take me ten minutes. I’ll text you when I park. Can’t wait to see you!’

‘Me either!’ Jen affirmed her excitement, even if it was nervous excitement, at the imminent prospect of seeing Maddie. While she waited for her friend, the unassuming Tickle Cartel employee rehearsed her little pitch for Maddie, although she was keenly aware that the words would likely not come out as planned. Their conversations typically did not allow for a rehearsed speech, instead being more spontaneous.

After waiting for what felt like forever, Jen’s phone dinged again with another text from Maddie, ‘In the parking lot. I’ll find you in there.’

Immediately, Jen began looking around, hoping to find Maddie as soon as possible. She stretched and strained her neck trying to get a glance of her best friend, to no avail. Out of nowhere, ten fingers began to skitter up her bare sides. “AHAHAHAHA!” she squealed before turning around to see Maddie standing in front of her.

Next Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 2

Last edited:
I think it was a good decision to get to the meeting with Maddie quickly, while the tickle fights would have been fun too many of them would have gotten repetitive because the ship is nowhere near as large as the island. Glad to see the meeting with Maddie, I hope things go relatively smoothly between Maddie and Jen as Maddie could open up a lot of opportunities for the story and be an excellent character for Jen to interact with in a manner similar to a “buddy cop movie” so to speed with a softer and more passiveJen contrast with a harder and more aggressive Maddie. And if Maddie freely decides to come with Jen I can see her punishing Jen for withholding information on the way back.

If Maddie does not choose to to the island or is forced to I am not sure what I would think, it would signal a tonal shift to a much darker story as both scenarios would likely wound Jen deeply and make her working with the cartel more difficult if not impossible.

Well either way I look forward to what you right and thank you for the creative labor, it’s enjoyable as always.

Jen will not force Maddie to come to the Tickle Cartel, since it would seriously hurt their friendship, but she is not above using each and every tool at her disposal to try and convince Maddie to come. It would be very difficult for Jen to move past Maddie refusing to come, should that happen, and would probably take away a large amount of motivation for working for the Tickle Cartel.

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment! Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back