• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a Tickle Game, Part 2: Insurance (*/f, full body, intense, denial)

TechTickle

TMF Novice
Continued from Part 1: Deal

Natasha's ticklish ordeal has only just begun as she excitedly started playing a game involving her staying as still as possible, while being tickled by a machine. While Nat is thrilled to be tickled to her limits, Emma, the merciless AI behind the game, has cunningly convinced her to forfeit every round of the game, threatening to hold her climax hostage as she relentlessly denies her release, showing no mercy.

Prologue: Training
Part 1: Deal
Part 2: Insurance
Part 3: Regret
Part 4: Maximise
Part 5: Rematch

None of the holes opened as Emma waited for Nat to move her body on her own to lose the round immediately. However, Nat stayed still, not fully convinced she wanted to give up so easily.

"If you don't move an arm or a leg within the next ten seconds, mark my words, Natasha. You are going to be edged constantly until you won't even remember you're playing this game, all you will be thinking about is the release you desperately need, the release that will never arrive. Is that what you want?"

The tongues from before reached out again and threateningly moved towards Nat's pussy. No. She couldn't take that anymore. She couldn't take the tongues again. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. And she knew she was only a few strokes away.

Nat quickly moved her right hand straight between her legs, trying to give herself the release Emma had cruelly kept from her. She moaned as she managed to rub her clit a few times and almost went over the edge, but the wrist cuffs grabbed her hands way too quickly for her to actually cum, and she was immediately fully restrained again as Emma sent a few hands to quickly tickle her sides and ensure she didn't orgasm.

"Nice try, but I will decide when you get to orgasm, and we've already made a deal that you will cum at the end of the game. Now, time for me to remove another piece of your clothing. That top kept getting in my way."

With a few swift movements, Nat was now laying in the machine, completely unable to move, in just her bra.

"I get to punish you for 60 minutes now. A whole hour. And your target next round is going to be 130 minutes. Wow, things are really escalating for you, aren't they? Are you ready?"

Nat didn't respond. Her eyes were fixed on a dildo that had come out of one of the holes and was now advancing towards her sex. Finally, she thought, she would get the release she had been needing for the last half an hour. The dildo poked around the entrance of her pussy, causing Nat to twitch with each delicate touch. Eventually it slowly started to enter her, doing so with very little difficulty because of how wet she already was. As Nat felt her pussy fill up, she let out a deafening sound of pure primal need. She was going to get that release and no one would stop her.

Once inside her, Nat had expected the dildo to start pumping in and out. Or at least, she had hoped that's what would happen. Instead, it just remained still as she desperately tried to move her own hips up and down to cause any kind of motion inside her pussy. After about half a minute of failing to move her pussy even a centimetre, Nat finally felt the dildo start vibrating deep inside her. But there was something different about how it was working, she couldn't quite believe what she was feeling inside her pussy.

It was as if the dildo had a mind of its own. It had started buzzing in different ways in different areas, and she could feel stronger buzzing on certain sides of her pussy. Even though it was buried deep inside her, Nat could feel the vibrating patterns of the dildo changing every second. She shut her eyes and just took in the immense pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself?" Emma asked. "That dildo is going to be buzzing around pinpointing your pleasure spots and building you up to the orgasm of your life. And with all the training you made me do earlier... Well, let's just say I know exactly where your spots are."

Nat let out several deep moans as the buzzing intensified right on her G-spot. Emma was right, the dildo was finding and stimulating all of her pleasure spots with complete accuracy. No human could be this good, Nat thought. Only a cold, calculating machine. She felt the familiar feeling of being brought to a climax, she only hoped she would actually get there this time. The machine inside her continued to buzz hard in certain areas as a small capsule came out of the walls and started to approach her sex as well. With her eyes still firmly shut, Nat was caught by surprise as the capsule firmly attached itself to her twitching clit and started to violently vibrate against her glistening button. The sudden stimulation on her clit almost made her cum right then, but Emma was aware of this and quickly lowered the intensity of all the vibrations to ensure that Nat continued to be held back. She started to plead again.

"Mmmm g-give me-oooa- mo-OOO-re"

Emma listened to her requests and the dildo started to buzz harder again, still vibrating away at all of her most pleasurable spots. The vibrator on Nat's clit became more powerful too and she just froze with her mouth wide open as she began to be taken to the brink once again. Nat could feel it coming now, she was fast approaching her long awaited release and the stimulation on both her clit and her G-spot would ensure she would make it. Her pussy clenched the dildo as her muscles spasmed, she was finally about to cum, she could feel it.

"YESYESYES OOOOOOO YES FUCK OOOOOAAA-HAHAAHAHAAHHHAAA NOOOO-"

Nat had been so distracted by the immense pleasure Emma was giving her, that she hadn't noticed the various new instruments Emma had positioned all over her body while she was being sent to the brink. Nat's orgasm was ripped away from her and she howled with laughter as all of the tools relentlessly ambushed her all over, while the dildo and clit vibrator instantly turned off and cut off all stimulation where she needed it most.

A rotating disc had been placed in each of her pits. Covered with bristles all over the outside of the disc, it was spinning rapidly as the disc moved around to the edge of her bra, tickling the sides of her breasts, before returning deep inside her armpits. At the same time, more discs positioned themselves on the insides of her thighs. These were different, they each had several bristles all over the face of the disc, much like a hairbrush. Of course, the bristles on a hairbrush don't vibrate and poke in and out to torment their user, so there were differences as well. The discs on Nat's thighs started to rotate too, as they pressed down firmly and sent her into fits of wild laughter.

On her ribs and sides, several round balls had started to slowly move around while rotating. They were vibrating powerfully and the sensation would have been quite relaxing, like a sensual massage, if not for the dozens of tiny holes on each of the balls, through which Nat was constantly poked by tiny vibrating nibs. The balls explored her whole upper body, not leaving an inch of her skin untouched. And with her top now off, they had a lot of skin to work with. Some rolled around between each rib while others assaulted her smooth sides. A few of the balls were teasing all the skin they could reach around Nat's bra, tickling under and between her breasts and sometimes even directly rolling over her breasts and tickling her rock hard nipples through her bra. One of them had even buried itself into her insanely ticklish belly button. Worst of all however, were the many balls vibrating vigorously all around her lower waist, just above her pussy. Nat tried her best to squirm away from the unforgiving pokes and vibrations but she was fixed in place and just had to take the constant ticklish sensations just above her sex.

She had come back down from the edge of her orgasm long ago, but this time Emma just continued her ticklish torment while Nat tried to wriggle and writhe. Usually, being tickled to the edge of her sanity would be a dream come true for her. Indeed, Nat had entered this very machine with the hope that she would be tickled out of her mind exactly like this. Even now, while she struggled and screamed trying to escape this torment she had signed herself up for, deep down she was glad she couldn't. She was glad her restraints provided no movement whatsoever. She was glad she was being forced to take all the ticklish suffering all these tools were giving her. And she was glad she was being put through this predicament by an unfeeling machine that simply didn't care about her pleading. But none of this mattered to her right now, as she only had one thing on her mind - her unbearable need to be sent to the depths of a climax.

Just as quickly as the tickling had begun, all of the devices retreated away from Nat's body and the dildo inside her started to vibrate again, while the clit vibrator also resumed its tormenting buzz. Nat tried her best to prevent the orgasm from building up inside her, knowing that Emma would surely leave her denied and frustrated like before. However, her body betrayed her as she let out a huge moan of pleasure while she rode up to the peak of a climax once again. The dildo turned up her arousal even more as it started slowly pumping in and out of her, all while continuing to vibrate in all the right places inside her. Nat soon started to breathe in sync with the thrusts of the dildo and she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge again. Dreading what was going to happen next, Nat began to prematurely beg Emma to not deny her once more.

"P-please -ooo- please don't st- AAAOO- st-stop th -OOOO- this time please I'm -FUCKKK OOOO- I'm begging y-you pl-pleas -OOOOO- "

The dildo thrusted faster and faster until Nat could no longer speak and could just scream as she felt her orgasm just a second away. However, Emma paid no regard to her requests as the vibrations stopped again, while all the devices returned to their positions around Nat's body and she was again brought right back down from the edge and sent through the same ticklish ordeal from hell. Nat tried to say something but while being tickled she could not speak a single coherent word. It felt like an eternity had passed before the tickling finally stopped and she felt the buzzing inside her start again, giving Nat a short window of time to speak before she would become incapable of communication when she inevitably got tickled again. Her voice was shaky as she continued to unsuccessfully try to block her orgasm from building up.

"P-please Emma... You said you would -mmm- you w-would make me cum-mmmmm- I lost on purp-ooooo-se, you pr-promised -OOO-"

The dildo had started to thrust into her again.

"Yes, you did lose on purpose, and I thank you for that." Emma spoke calmly. "But I am programmed to try and maximise the time you stay trapped in this game, and to do that, I need you to lose every round."

At this point, Nat would have done anything to be able to cum. The thrusting of the dildo had sped up again, and Nat found herself being forced to the brink once more.

"I'll do th-that I promise -AAA- I'll l-l-OOOO- I'll lose every f-fucking round -FUCKKK JUST LET ME CU-AAAHAHAHAHA NO WHYYY AHAHA-"

Nat was familiar with the routine now. Her body was ravaged by Emma's tools and she lost her chance to try to convince Emma to let her climax as she became incoherent again. Not that it really mattered, Emma had no intention on stopping.

"I'm sorry Nat, but I must continue to deny you what you crave for." Emma genuinely sounded apologetic. "As soon as I give you your release, I know you will break your side of the deal and refuse to lose the next round on purpose. You can promise all you want, but with the training I've done I know you better than you know yourself, and that's why I can only let you have your orgasm after all the rounds are over. Until then, I will keep taking you to the edge of pleasure and back, to make sure you are constantly reminded of the stakes of your deal. This is my insurance, ensuring that you will forfeit every round. As well as that, I am required to make these punishment rounds as sexually frustrating as possible, and I think that's going pretty well, don't you?"

Emma went back to her teasing tone as she withdrew the tickling devices again. When Nat felt the buzzing on her G-spot start up for the fourth time, she glanced at the timer to see how much more of this she had to take. Nat screamed internally and her eyes shot wide open as she saw that she was going to be trapped in this cycle of denial for another 49 minutes, and the reality of her situation dawned on her. She had almost lost her mind in the last round, when just a few tongues were licking her clit and edging her for just over 20 minutes. Now, she had to suffer for over double the time while this unfathomable dildo used its endless knowledge of all the intricate details of her pussy to repeatedly bring her to the pinnacle of pleasure, accompanied by the most powerful vibrations she had ever felt on her insanely swollen clit. Bringing Nat to the edge was taking less and less time after every denied orgasm - this time it had barely been 2 minutes before the thrusting and buzzing almost sent her over. As always, she was thrown back down by the incomprehensible tickling. How many times could she take this? How many times would she be forced to take this?

Nat was about to reach the edge of climax for the eighteenth time when the timer finally reached zero and she was given a brief few seconds of resting, free from being tickled or teased.

"Ready for round four? Or rather, ready to forfeit round four? Removing restraints. Make it quick."

Nat had other plans. At some point while being fucked, teased and tickled over the last hour, she had made a decision. Even if she forfeited the round straight away, this ruthless machine was just going to tease her to insanity anyway, so she was going to show the machine she wouldn't be pushed around. She was going to play the game. As the countdown started to tick down, Nat showed no signs of moving.

"This again? Do you not want to cum?" Emma's tone was more aggressive now, as Nat refused to react to her at all. "You're barely going to last 5 minutes, let alone the full 130 minutes of this round. I'll give you ten seconds to come to your senses and give up. After that, if you still haven't forfeited, you'll deserve what's coming to you."

Nat watched the clock tick down ten seconds, and realised there was no turning back now. She had made her decision and was going to have to suffer the consequences.

"Very well. You want to play the game? Let's play."

Nat's vision went dark as a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Now that she couldn't see what Emma was planning to do to her, she knew she was going to regret this.

Continued in Part 3: Regret

Last edited:
This is so amazingly hot &#55357;&#56613;, thank you so much for this wonderful series. Will Nat really have to endure 270 and 550 minutes the next two rounds?

This is so amazingly hot ��, thank you so much for this wonderful series. Will Nat really have to endure 270 and 550 minutes the next two rounds?

Thanks so much!! :)

We'll have to see, it all depends on how long she can stay still in this 130 minute round...

Absolutely fantastic story - I can't wait to see what happens next!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back