• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New studio, "Solletico Tickling"

qiunault

TMF Poster
Hello to all fo you! I'm Italian and I decided to try to make some tickle video sto see if I’m able to realize them and to see how much they can be sold. The first video is available on https://genuinetickling.com/produit/claudias-first-time-part-1/

Because it is my first attempt, I found out problems and mistakes only after making the shots and then I had to do about them by videoediting: for instance, I was afraid I was yet too much recognizable and I had to cover my big head (instead my fat tummy is left ^_^), even if (I’m afraid) that ruined in part the enjoyment of the video.
I do apologize for that, I hope to make better in future.

For each video subtitles are available, both in Italian and in English, as a file usable by the video player (they are between the attachments in this post, files Claudia's first time - part 1- ita.doc and Claudia's first time - part 1- eng.doc, change from .doc to .srt).

The model in the videos is the italian Claudia Partenza, that is a professional body builder competing at International level during the last decades (she won the IFBB world championship in 2006) and took part in some shows on italian television; she has also a clips4sale page: here the references:

tv shows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcZkYKBT-XA and snapshots from other shows between the attachments

clips4sale page: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/105096/claudia-black-panther

world championship victory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIj_IaIQGY

recent contests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhGmVmDnKM

She is recovering from a medical operation, that is why she is not in her best shape in these videos.
I hope to refund myself the costs, even only partially, so to be able to make other videos, with Claudia or with other models.
This is th first part of the first video I made, where Claudia is tickled on the upper body; but at the end another interesting spot is found out! A preview of the clip is in the attachments.

Enjoy and thank you very much!

P.S.: if someone buy the clip and there’s some problem in the bought file, let me know!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-08-10-11h29m29s319.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-08-10-11h29m29s319.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 283
  • vlcsnap-2021-08-10-11h27m10s908.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-08-10-11h27m10s908.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Claudia's first time - part 1 - 1.jpg
    Claudia's first time - part 1 - 1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Claudia's first time - part 1 - 2.jpg
    Claudia's first time - part 1 - 2.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Claudia's first time - part 1 - 5.jpg
    Claudia's first time - part 1 - 5.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Claudia's first time - part 1 - 6.jpg
    Claudia's first time - part 1 - 6.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Claudia's first time - part 1- eng.doc
    912 bytes · Views: 81
  • Claudia's first time - part 1- ita.doc
    955 bytes · Views: 29
  • Claudia-s first time - part 1 - preview 720p.mp4
    5 MB
Interessante, lieto di vedere nuovi producer italiani. Ci saranno anche f/f in futuro? Io purtroppo non guardo altro

all that muscle simply thing as tickling makes claudia so ticklish i love find out if the feet are as ticklish or more.

Not in the best shape? Sheesh her arms are in better shape than mine lol. She looks great, hope she's doing well

Caro Caesar, se le cose andranno bene e potrò sostenere la produzione dello studio, sarò felice di fare video f/f.
Speriamo bene!

Dear jeffcol, your curiosity will be satisfied in the next parts of this first video and in the second video.
I need just some days to upload them, stay tuned! ^_^

Interessante, lieto di vedere nuovi producer italiani. Ci saranno anche f/f in futuro? Io purtroppo non guardo altro

Caro Caesar, se le cose andranno bene e potrò sostenere la produzione dello studio, sarò felice di fare video f/f.
Speriamo bene!

all that muscle simply thing as tickling makes claudia so ticklish i love find out if the feet are as ticklish or more.

Dear jeffcol, your curiosity will be satisfied in the next parts of this first video and in the second video.
I need just some days to upload them, stay tuned! ^_^

Not in the best shape? Sheesh her arms are in better shape than mine lol. She looks great, hope she's doing well

My thoughts aswell. I've always liked the clips of muscular women tickled....like the old Kasie kavanugh stuff

this was a good start! she seems fun to tickle and you are not fat!
please keep your videos m/f. we already have too many crapy f/f videos.

steve

qiunault ok looking foward to see more tough girls tickled keep up the good work .

comprati entrambi. non vedo l'ora di vederla solleticata bene ai piedi

comprati entrambi. non vedo l'ora di vederla solleticata bene ai piedi

Ciao luca002, oggi mando a Genuinetickling la terza parte con i piedi solleticati, bisogna solo aspettare che loro carichino sul sito.
P.S.: grazie!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back