• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking For Old Youtube Tickling "Horror" Movie

tickled in blue

Long time ago (5 to 10 year ago) I came across a "horror tickling movie" on YouTube. The video is of amateur production nothing motion picture or Hollywood style put thats not the point. Memory is a bit foggy on the details but the storyline was 2 cops, one male and one female, were trying to catch this serial killer who would tickle torture his victims. The female cop finds the guy and is tickled by him, then saved by the other cop, but at the end the movie the other cop ends up tickling the female copper some reason. Again sorry for the poor description but that what I can remember from the video years ago.

The point of the post is that I recalled saving the video to my favorites on the Youtube account that I have, however im afraid the video was removed (assuming for the violence and or tickling) so time back. I was wondering if (A) anyone remembers seeing this video or heard of it, (B) anyone knows the title or where it is from, (C) anyone knows of a copy of it so it could be seen/watched again? Im not for the whole "killing" theme they have going on, but the tickling was hot, I remember one scene was a women wearing a red velvet dress and stockings tied to either a Saint Andrews Cross or tied in a standing X pose getting a full body tickle treatment. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it :)

This sounds like the B-movie (shot on video tape - not film) "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing".

The star of the film (the tickler killer) used to be on here under screen name The Director...maybe he still is. Haven't seen him post in a while. But i'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for cause it sounds exactly like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back