• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story teaser - The Hall of Laughter (M/F, F/F, MF/F, FF/F)

Makemyday

Hi,

I am working on a new story. Wasn't sure if I wanted to do it in chapters and post as I went, or wait until finished and post it all. Its a long story (I chose to take my time setting up the action) about 2 women who end up being manipulated into being first-time ticklees at a kink convention where guests get to tickle torture women in bondage.

Excerpt from The Hall of Laughter

Angela came around the side to talk to her. “Now, let me tell you how this is going to go,” she said, a tinge of excitement to her voice. First, I’m going to turn your little friend on,” she said, pointing to the vibrator. “Not very high, just enough to make you squirm,” she explained with glee. “Then I have to clean your feet – there’s just no way I will tickle dirty feet. Once that is done, I’ll put lots of lotion on them, because my fingers will slip so much easier across your soles, and it makes the skin feel more ticklish. And then, the real tickle torture begins.”

Natalie listened to this wide-eyed, her head shaking as Angela taunted her with the detailed descriptions of her upcoming torture.

“Natalie, honey,” Angela began softly, “you need to know that I intend to tickle your feet until you are just a wreck. I don’t give breaks, and once I start, I won’t have any mercy on you. It will tickle very badly, so it’s okay to struggle and fight, and laugh and beg as much as you want, even scream. But understand that whatever you do, you can’t stop it, and even if it tickles like hell, it will finally end, and you will survive. You’ll be just fine.

Natalie was starting to panic. She always believed her feet were just a little ticklish, but then, no one had really tickled her. There was a boyfriend back in high school who had tickled one of her bare feet at a party once, but it had only been for less than a minute; she had been able to pull her foot away and escape. But what if her feet really were much more ticklish, and Angela was right about how bad this was going to be? She closed her eyes and prayed she could stand it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back