• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rhys, Rest Well. (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M F/M */M MMMM/FM

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
"Ahhhh...I as-assure you...this is...an overreaction. I m-merely...ahhh...oh goodness."

The young, sweating priest named Rhys tried to reassure Captain Titania of his fortitude, but the flush on his cheeks and sweat on his brow wasn't doing a good job of supporting his claim. She'd been the first on the scene to carry him in her arms and to his bed after his weak constitution had gotten the better of him. She sighed at his stubbornness and mentally scolded herself for letting him get this way. The lady knight had been walking peacefully on the beach alone when that Joshua fellow had come to fetch her. While enjoying a lively chat with Rhys beneath the shade of a palm, the redhead cleric had fainted dead away.

He'd been so insistent on coming along for this beach day with the other members of the Order of Heroes that her objections had been shot down. Titania had never quite seen the appeal of the beach like the others, but she'd eventually relented before them. After all, Rhys had so wanted to go with Mia and the others. She'd been quite taken with the feeling of the warm sand between her stout toes when—

"Ahhhh...oh my..."

Rhys had gone limp in her arms and made her flush with concern. She quickly placed him down on the bed and blew a stream of air on the unconscious man's hot temple while getting him some water. After the nerve-wracking experience of pouring it into his mouth and making sure he didn't choke, he came out okay and apologized for worrying her.

---
The captain of the Greil Mercenaries still sat there and made Rhys drink the whole glass before bringing him some food. He apologized again and insisted that he could handle these things on his own, but he ceased his complaints at a chilling statement from the elder redhead.

"Rhys, if I come into this room and find those feet of yours on the floor, I will take steps to make sure that you can't for several days. Oscar has recently gotten some very nice oils as a gift from an Askran queen, and I believe between them and some proper application of heat that—

"N-No, n-no! Y-You, don't need to c-continue. I understand c-completely! I'll be right here!... Miss!"

With a sigh, the statuesque Paladin departed as Rhys fell back on the bed. He paused for a second, then reached down and unclasped the sandals upon his long and tired size 10's. They clattered to the ground at the foot of the bed and, unbeknownst to the sweaty priest, were quickly snatched beneath it by something indescribable. Rhys fell back upon the sheets once more and got comfortable. He burned with embarrassment at the memory of Titania wiping the sweat off his body earlier.

He curled up in the soft sheets, blissfully unaware of the faint tendrils of cold slithering their way up the linens. They played their tips lightly along Rhys' rosy soles and made the cleric shiver, but he just assumed this was another consequence of his health. He tiredly reached over and pulled the sheet over his body as his eyes fluttered closed, ignoring the cold yet soft sensation upon his feet.

---
Rhys' dreamed of his grand day at the beach and the wonderful conversation he'd had with Mr. Joshua. He thought of that warm sun on his skin but instead, his body shivered as that cold air trapped beneath the sheets drifted between his flat arches.

"Nuuuu...ahhhh...oh my...."

In Rhys' dreams, a scene played out of earlier that day, but vaguely distorted as the content of his light chat with Joshua changed. The two had conversations about friends they missed who hadn't come to Askr quite yet. Rhys brought up a pair of interesting hawk laguz, and Joshua told Rhys how he reminded him of somebody named Artur who he viewed almost like a younger brother. In the dream, however, Rhys' feet were missing his sandals and he hummed happily as he dug his rosy toes into the warm sand.

"You remind me a lot of him, y'know. He was always saying he was fine despite how much people worried about him. Oh, look out! There's a little crab by your foot!"

In reality, it was the cold that was playing with Rhys' toes, winding through them as it was attracted to his natural heat and enjoying the way they flexed lovingly to meet it. In his dream, Rhys was watching the tiny crustacean crawl along his toes with giggles in his chest. It felt odd and almost cold due to what he assumed was the water, but he felt no desire to shoo it away. He offered it a finger and let out fluttery giggles as it scuttled beneath his ticklish toes in fear. Joshua offered him a reassuring rub on his back as the laughter got a bit better of him than he intended, and it took quite a bit for Rhys to de-pinken his cheeks at the feeling.

---
In the bed, however, there was no such problem. Rhys' cheeks were flushed hot and pink as the unseeable tendrils slithered along the small of his back, tracing his hipbones as his legs crossed in response. In the dream, Joshua was holding his ankles still so that the wiggling of his feetsies didn't hurt their new sea friend. Rhys covered his mouth as he giggled up a storm while his friend rubbed his stomach and told him it would be over in just a minute.

The dream specter tried to pluck the crab off, but he was outmatched by the speed of the little thing as it scrabbled all over the easily traversable skin on Rhys' foot. Each time Joshua tried to grab it he was easily dodged and instead his strong fingers sunk into the soft skin of Rhys' foot, making the sensitive man bark in laughter. A cough was starting to creep in under those giggles and despite Rhys' best efforts, the way that thing under the bed was running that tendril along his stomach was making it harder and harder for him to manage it.

Suddenly, the sheets were thrown aside by a returning Titania in a rush to slap the man on the back and help him get his breathing under control. He broke from his dream just as Joshua was threatening to begin count his toes and make sure they were all still there. He hacked more and more until the giggles were drowned out and eventually the coughing stopped too. He thanked Titania before flushing again at needing to be saved once more, this time from his lustful dreams. She tried to ruffle his hair to reassure him, but he had to stop her. He didn't think what little pride he had would let him take it.

---
"Rhys, I've brought you some food and more water...were you sleeping? I apologize for waking you, but you seemed to be having quite a bit of difficulty breathing. Are you alright by yourself? Should I stay in here in case?"

"No, no, no I-I must *cough* apologize for worrying you Titania. It's just a bit of leftover enthusiasm fr-from the *cough* beach fun."

"Ahh well, that's just making more of a case that you shouldn't have gone though, isn't it? Next time maybe you can simply enjoy the sun here at the castle."

"Oh Titania, I must ask that you hush. If I had not gone then when would I have ever gotten a chance to wear the delightful sandals you got me as a gift?"

Rhys reddened at the memory of receiving those, but a thought bubbled up as the last remnants of his beach fun dream slipped away; just as the tendril slipped back beneath the bed to stroke along the sweaty footprint he'd left on those very sandals.

"By the way, however did you get my size for them? I'd never told you and yet they fit perfectly!"

Titania covered her mouth to giggle before sitting down on the bed. Rhys looked at her curiously before squealing as she gave his heel a poke. He covered his face in embarrassment as she stroked a finger up his arch.

"With the way you sleep Rhys I could fit you for a suit and put you in it for your next birthday! It's why we never put you on guard duty back in the Greil Mercenaries. Should you doze off, then somebody could very well just stuff you in a bag headfirst and walk off with you heehee! Why, just imagine these tootsies of your poking out as your carried off to a new life—"

---
Rhys was indeed imagining it and nervously pulling the sheets over his crotch a bit tighter because of it. He wondered what somebody would do to pass the time after carrying him off like that and what his sensitive feet would have to "endure" as part of it. Even when he arrived, would his pale feet ever be allowed to wear shoes again? He'd overheard Joshua warning that Gautier boy about the pirate who was going around collecting redheads. What if he ended going on a pleasure cruise with him?!

Rhys could almost feel the fingers on his soles and was starting to giggle instinctively. That pirate really took care of his nails—wait...

"Titania what are you doing?! Plehehease stohop! Ihihit quite tihihickles!"

"Rhys, why are your feet so cold? You'll catch a chill if I don't warm them up! Where are your sandals? Do I need to fetch you some socks to sleep in?"

"Pleeheease Titania! You'll kihihill me with ehehembarassment! Juhuhst lehet me rest!"

"Ahhh, I'm sorry to get carried away...I just worry so much since Rolf is...I'll fetch Mist. She can use a staff to help you feel a bit better."

"Please, just let me be for now! I thank you for your concern but I'm not a child and you’re not my moth—AH! EHEHEE NAHAHAT THE TOHOHESIES TIHIHTANIA!"

"Hmmmph, I've warned you about comparing me to your mother. If she didn't teach you how rude that is to do to a lady, I certainly will...Rhys?...Rhys?...Oh goodness."

---
Rhys had quickly passed out from laughing thanks to the toe-play. His thin fingers were wrapped around his sides and his eyes were back in his head. Titania worried why a man with such a lack of endurance wanted to be on a battlefield, but she supposed he'd proven himself more than a few times already. She glanced down at his bare feet and saw a shiver run up his slight calves before an idea came to her head.

Titania bent down and slipped her meaty size 14's out of her boots before planting her great, flat soles upon the floor. She took her eyes off the pair of armored greaves for but a second to slip off the thick, woolen socks she wore – which was all the time it took for them to vanish beneath the bed. Thankfully, she had taken some advice about applying scented oils inside her boots to combat any pungent smells. This meant she could slip her oversized socks onto Rhys' dainty peds and be free of guilt. She tried to smooth them out gently, but her friend still giggled in his sleep at her ministrations.

Titania had to cover her mouth to keep from giggling at the way Rhys tittered in his sleep as she slipped the socks upon him. She briefly entertained a fantasy of pulling aside the covers and simply watching the healer's slight chest rise and fall for a bit. While she thought on this however, her own big feet dangled over the edge of the bed rather invitingly to the pair of gnarled hands creeping from beneath there. They reached out towards the sturdy soles, enticed by the rosy complexion brought on by the attention she was giving her charge. A small cough from Rhys brought her out of her daydreams however and she remembered that she had planned to fetch Mist.

---
Titania stepped away, foiling the creature beneath the bed, and so the hands retreated into the darkness. Underneath his comforter, Rhys had meanwhile sunk into warm and happy dreams, completely unaware of how his protector had just fretted over him and narrowly avoided a humiliating de-feet. In his mind, dreams played instead of memories this time. He was chiding a rescued Rolf and Soren about how the two of them shouldn't fight and instead be friends. He rolled his eyes as Rolf questioned if this was because he and Soren were the same age. All three knew that wasn't true and was only meant to start a fight, and Rhys tried to put his fragile body between them to avoid an altercation.

The waking world had its own dreamy developments as well. Two small figures climbed from below the shadows and crawled their way up the bed towards the slugabed Rhys. While he bemoaned the two little monsters in his dream, the two in real life began poking along his sides through the blankets. His dream altered to accommodate the sensations of tiny fingers poking their way along his sides, and suddenly a hard shove had Rhys tumbling down and becoming tangled in his robes. He pleaded with Rolf and Soren for aid, but the little devils instead stooped down and began poking the ticklish redhead all over while he giggled and snorted.

"Boys, bohoys plehehease! M-My goohoohoodness it-it tihihickles..."

Rhys mumbled in his sleep as the real tickles kept chugging along. The two little demons started to take on shapes to match his fantasy. The shadows fell away to reveal felt hair of different shades of green, hand-stitched clothes that had that obvious attempt at worn and two little pieces of string for each at the mouth, one formed into a bright smile and the other a put-upon frown.

---
Had Rhys' red eyes been open, he would have smiled at these two plushies of his missing friends Rolf and Soren. He smiled regardless as their small hands of felt rubbed and poked at his ticklish ribs and sides. Occasionally, his breath would hitch and his back arch as one of the stuffed babies poked him right in the sensitive freckles that dotted his chest and shoulders. Those had always been quite the ticklish spot for him, and he'd been thankful that nobody had ever found out about it (save for the big-footed worry-wort looking for Mist right now).

That said, the two little gremlins playing his sides like instruments were having a bit of difficulty as he kept rolling over into whoever was doing it the hardest. They alternated with the most wicked smiles that plush toys could work to have Rhys' rolling around under that blanket. The smile was stuck on his face as in his dreams he was teased about his adorable laugh and how weak he was while in his bed he was tickled without a word. Though he was already starting to feel the effects of all the exertion he was having a fantastic time.

"Nooohoo, Rolfy dohoon't tihickle there...if you squeeheezed right thehere it wohould be toohoo muhuch! Ahhh juhust lihihke thahat! Sohorehen stahap, my shohulders are sehehnsitive becahahuse of all the suhuhuun, stahahp tihihickling them! Dohohon't evehehn thihink about niihihbbling there—OH…yohouhu lihihittle brahahat!”

---
The cleric was settling into a rhythm between the two playthings that were making him into their toy for once. However, a rhythm implies comfort and while Rhys was enjoying himself and how he was being taken advantage of, the entity beneath the bed wanted more. A third stuffed toy toddled out of the shadows and climbed right beside where Rhys' feet rested underneath the blanket. The size 10's had been wiggling their toes inside those stuffy socks through this whole ordeal. Had the socks been removed and an outside observer able to see, then they would have seen the cute carrot-top practically flapping with them in a beckoning gesture.

The new tickle toy made a beeline for them and wiggled its way beneath the blankets to wrap its arm around them. A wave of red crept across Rhys’ cheeks the second felt his feet being touched. In his dream, the pranksters him poking up and down snickered at the happy squeal that came out right in the middle of all his half-hearted pleas for mercy. Even through the thick socks that Titania had placed upon him, the healer's long feet were sensitive. Still, with how much he was enjoying the pokes and squeezes along his sides and chest he was overjoyed to have his feet back in the game.

"Rolf" squeezed his ribs while "Soren" poked his belly, and now "Titania" was running her hands along that thick wool. The woman had stumbled across the scene and, after chiding the shorties tickling his brains out, had knelt and de-shoed him. Her fingers then began scribbling along his socked feet as he almost purred through his giggles. The smile on his face in his sleep was so big that it threatened to take over the whole thing.

---
"Oh...Titania...ohoho it dohohoes *cough* so tihihickle. Bohohoys plehehease *cough* thohohose frehehckles are sehehehehnsitive, behehe gehehentle *cough* please... Titahahnia ahhh ahaha nahaht *cough* my tohohes pleehease... Nooohoho d-*cough*do-*cough*dohohn't take the sohockies!"

Both false Titanias paused for a second, but then the one in his fantasy smirked. She slipped a finger under his sock and started swishing it back and forth along the sensitive skin. In reality, the plush version of her slipped its whole upper body beneath the sock and embraced his sole in a big hug. It shook its head back and forth so the felt nose would drag along the skin and make Rhys shake with laughter beneath the blanket. The Rolf puppet got its hands in and started playing with his nipple through the sheets making him buck. The Soren had its fingers going all along his ribs, making his eyes cross and his breath catch. The Titania's ticklish hug was what really drove him mental though.

That little nose in his clammy arch had the man quaking and rolling about like she was driving him by it. Soon enough Rhys had wriggled and wormed enough that the sheets were tightly packed around him. The three devils still chased and tickled him until he was wrapped tight in there and unable to move. Once they had him there...they kept right on tickling him as his breath started to get more and more ragged. Soon his hips were targeted over his nipples with rough squeezes being the preferred method, his belly was refined to the navel where a felted fist fit perfectly inside.

"*cough*, *cough*, *cough* bohohoys...pleeheease I-I-*cough*, *cough*, *cough* it's...ohoho my...I'm feeeheeling rahahther...*cough*, *cough*, *cough*...oh...my..."

---
They stopped suddenly as Rhys' gasped and coughed. The two at his sides both climbed up onto his slight chest but then started toddling downwards. In his dream, Soren and Rolf faded away and he now saw only two shadowy figures. They sat down at his crotch and began digging around to tickle beneath his balls. Rhys kicked his legs but had no luck shaking them off as those soft little fingers traveled along that fuzzy skin that was so rarely touched outside of washing. They kneaded it between tiny and soft fingers that seemed to be designed perfectly designed to tickle.

Not being used to having that spot touched, Rhys was in a frenzy. His toes were curling and uncurling in reaction while his throat was dry. The coughing was getting worse and his dream distorting more by the second. At this point, he was floating in the void of his subconscious while seemingly being tickled by nothing. He wanted to call for help but he couldn't fit words between the coughing, moaning, and of course the laughing. The Titania at his foot was keeping a consistent pace with her tickly hug, and that provided a steady backbeat for the way that the other two tickled along the back of his balls and all along his taint.

His cock loomed over them with a stream of pre-cum leaking down the side, and if he could have made words at this point, he would have pleaded desperately for them to touch it. He'd been loving the tickling till now, but now it had gotten him hot and bothered. The teasing on his balls had him wailing for aid in finally being allowed to cum as he just wasn't strong enough to do it on his own.

"*cough*,*cough**cough* *wheeze* pleeehee-*cough*, *cough*aaase. I-I-I-*cough*, *cough* neeheheed, ohoho Ahahashera leheht meehee-*cough*, *hack*...juhuhust...I neeheed...leeheht me, *cough*JUHUST LET MEHEE CUHUHM *cough*, *hack*"

The two plushies began rubbing their hands along Rhys' cock and he practically melted at being given what he asked for. He tried to put a fist to his mouth to muffle the embarrassing noises he was making, but he was bound in the sheets from all his tossing and turning.

---
"Pfffaaahh...oooh-*cough*, *cough*-ahhh ohhhhmmy it-*cough*it's-*cough*it's hea-heavenly*cough*, *cough...mmmm-aahh…"

A pair of hands emerged from beneath the bed. One brought a rag to Rhys' forehead and began gently dabbing away the sweat that had accrued there from all his fun. The other hand went down to Rhys' unoccupied foot and drove its thumb in to begin a relaxing massage the man's coughing began to lessen at the attention. In his dream, he was now being ministered to solely by Titania. A quick peek off to the side showed Rolf and Soren sitting in chairs facing separate corners, both wearing caps labeled them as "NAUGHTY", and their bared feet were covered with kiss marks from heel to toe.

"There, there. You've had a good time, but we all got a bit carried away. You need to mind your stamina, lest those desires of yours put you somewhere you wouldn't like. Perhaps some water for my pet?"

The phrase “pet” confused Rhys for a moment but when a hand offered him the cold water, it just felt so good going down his throat that he forgot it entirely. It was so pleasant, between that and how she rubbed his neck to assuage the coughing. So washed away in the bliss was he that he thought nothing of the odd wording, the strange warning, or how the foot massage was continuing despite both of her hands being occupied. All he could do was happily sigh as all the pleasure washed over him. The odd noise of big feet rushing in the distance was perplexing to him though...

---
The door crashed open as Titania returned. She'd just heard Rhys coughing quite badly, but upon entering the room she found him resting comfortably although in odd circumstances. He'd thrashed about so much beneath the blankets that he'd effectively bound himself. Somehow though he'd put a damp rag upon his forehead and a glass of still cold water sat near the bed, meaning somebody had fetched it recently.

Mist came in behind her with her staff at the ready, but she squealed with delight upon seeing the plushies of her fellow mercenaries. She quickly scooped up the little Soren and Rolf into a big hug and squeezed them tight. Even as she skipped out of the room with them in her arms, she never noticed the wicked grins creeping on both of their faces. Rhys had woken from his sleep at her delighted squeak but pretended to sleep as Titania fiddled with the blankets at his feet. She'd been drawn by the odd shape she could just barely make out through the tight sheets. When she pulled a stuffed version of herself from halfway beneath Rhys' sock, she was quite confused.

"Wherever did you get these Rhys? They're adorable!"

"Ahhh I don't quite know...*cough* this is my first time seeing them as well. I'm sorry to worry you again Titania. I seemed to have a rough patch there for a minute, maybe something to do with my dream? I've forgotten what it was about already, but I thank you for tending to me in my sleep."

---
Titania was about to correct him about not having done any such thing when she heard Mist shriek and start laughing. Her big feet went running out the door, unaware of the tendrils from beneath the bed that had been silently tracing and mapping them. When she arrived out in the halls, she saw only three plushies and no sign of Mist. She went off to check the girl's room without ever stopping to think on whether there had always been a stuffed Mist.

Rhys struggled in the blankets to get free but was stuck rather well. He focused on his upper body and was surprised when his hands shredded right through the blankets like they were paper. He looked in disbelief at his thin arms to see if muscles had perhaps appeared when he wasn't looking. They were the same sunburnt twigs he remembered…but suddenly they were stuck? An unseen force grabbed him by the wrists and now he couldn't pull them down at all. Rhys whimpered at the strange situation until the wet rag on his head was suddenly pulled away. He tried to see who had done it, then gasped as an armored gauntlet placed a new one upon his head.

Its cooling sensation was wonderful, but less so were the four gauntlets that came floating into his vision. They descended upon his upper body quickly, but he did note that one of them seemed to be carrying another plush; this time of him. One metal hand comforted the scared man by tracing a finger along the bridge of his nose ever so slightly. It was a gesture that Titania had done from time to time, and it always calmed him down. He wanted to resist it, but the cold metal of the gauntlet had a sort of refreshing feeling. He sighed with content from its touch, but that was a mistake on his part.

---
The moment that Rhys' mouth opened, that plush version of him was stuffed its way inside. The healer could only mumble "Mmmph?!" as his nose was caressed and the hands dug into him. One traced a finger down his armpit hollow, teasing right along the bone as Rhys shook and tossed his head back and forth. A hard poke at the deepest point made him bite down on his gag which made the little Rhys in the big Rhys' mouth squeak out a pre-recorded message: "TICKLE ME MORE, I LOVE IT! GET MY TOESIES PLEASE!"

One glove was happy to oblige him and floated down to the mess of blankets that hid the man's feet. They were strong enough to easily grasp the weak tootsies by the toes of one foot and bend them back roughly. Rhys could only whimper as the thumb of the armored gauntlet then began stroking each of his toes one by one. After getting all five, it would trace the ball of his foot through both the thick socks and the blankets before starting back on his toes again to repeat the whole process. Rhys could almost imagine a faint voice singing along to the counting, like some bizarre twist on the Piggies game, making sure to chant about how rosy they were.

He gasped into the doll before breaking down into coughing as one glove began tracing along his slight forearms and teasing his elbows. He didn't even know people could be ticklish there, but he certainlt was. The hand would merely sketch one finger up before fluttering all five down the skin, making Rhys pull at whatever was holding him as it drove him mad. He tried to call for help but the doll stopped him. It sat up and looked him in the eyes before miming a hug and letting out another message in his voice:

"I LOVE THIS! EVEN WHEN I DROP, JUST NEVER STOP! CARRY ME AWAY AND USE ME FOR DAYS!"

---
A bright white feather was offered before Rhys, and the man could only whimper at the sight of it. He had enjoyed this at first, but now it was too much; he was losing his mind and wanted it to stop. He tried to call for help but couldn't because of the mocking doll between his lips. The feather was stuffed into his ear and the healer attempts to turn away just had it follow him. Unlike everything else so far, these new tortures were maddening for him. The feather didn't hurt but he could feel his breath getting shallower and shallower due to all these things combined.

"MMMPHHM! GHHHMMPHMM! AHMMN GMHMRPH" was what he said. "Please! I can't take it! I'm losing my mind! Mercy, I beg of you!" was what he'd meant. Although the sentence was muffled the hands had in fact stopped. The doll hugged his hot face before crawling out and dabbing at his forehead as a fresh wave of hacking coughs came out of him. He was coughing so hard he couldn't see straight but the hands were all set to help him.

Two took his feet and went back to expertly massaging the tired boats, dragging their thumbs gently along the skin to bring out light giggles, but also working into the nerves in a manner to release stress and induce relaxation. When once pinched a little nerve below one of Rhys' toes it made the man gasp through his coughing, but it helped settle his coughing afterward as the hand went to stroking his foot lovingly. Another began dabbing the wet rag all along Rhys' face as he gasped, and the other two joined in on the loving massage but took their spots at either side of his neck. The man's coughing slowly subsided and instead, the redhead practically melted into purring happiness as the hands rubbed him down.

---
The doll sat down on the pillow next to Rhys and idly kicked its still-wet feet back and forth. When it caught his eye next, it wrapped its hands around itself and squeezed itself in a big hug to trigger another message once again in his voice:

"Is that better? You seem to like it, but your penis was much harder when you were begging. Is there something you’re hiding? Could you, maybe, like it rough? You seem too perfect for pampering but what a cruel twist of fate that would be. Desiring the rough but not being able to take it physically, how sad! Why, if you were able to get what you wanted...then it would be like a dream! We can give you that if you'd like..."

There was a banging at the door as Rhys heard Titania's voice calling. She was trying to desperately get in and check on him again but whatever was in here was keeping the door closed. The powerful knight was almost beating down the door in confusion. She heard Rhys speaking to someone, but nobody should be in there. Rhys felt pity for her but, despite his sunny exterior, the doll was right.

He nodded to it furiously before the door broke down a second later. The little doll flopped back on the bed and the gauntlets crashed down around Rhys, lifeless once more. He was finally able to pull his wrists down and could only look at Titania with tears in his eyes. He had so much to say but instead, he sniffled and—what?!

---
Titania didn’t hesitate for a second. She stomped her armored boots up to Rhys and threw aside the blankets atop him with one hand. Despite still being in his swim trunks and her socks, the cleric instinctually tried to cover up – possibly because of his erect cock standing so tall that it was visible through the material and the stain that its head had left. He blushed when she looked right at it but then yelped as her armored hand closed around it.

"Ahhhh...Titania?! Pleehease! Wh-what are you-wait...what's happening?!"

The room had shifted around Rhys when he'd looked at her. He felt the sun upon him and looked out at a crowd standing about. He sat up but found that suddenly his ankles were in heavy stocks that he couldn't move. Now the bed beneath him was gone and he was sitting up in a comfortable armchair. He looked to Titania for answers but found her glassy-eyed and unresponsive. She held his cock firm though and Rhys whimpered; primarily at the state of his friend, but also because he really wanted to cum.

A strong hand on Rhys' shoulder however made him look up. Through the sun he saw a white-haired figure standing over him with small horns poking through his mane. Freyr offered the redhead a solemn look and gestured out at the crowd before him. Rhys paled as he noticed that the massive group of faceless people all had various implements in their hands that all had one thing in common. They were all things he'd dreamed of being tickled by at some point in his life.

---
"Do you not like it? I've granted your wish. You've always wished for rough play but couldn't engage due to your weak body. Here in your dream, however, you'll have no problems with it at all. You'll simply sit back and endure it until you can't any longer. Still, you will endure it beyond that as well. You had your memory, your dream, and your nightmare. Now we'll keep you here for a while, Rhys, in your fantasy!"

Rhys tried to pull Titania off his cock, but the woman's forearms had muscles so thick he couldn't get his hands around them, let alone move them. He tried to nonetheless, not that it had any success. The crowd closed in on Rhys' helpless feet, and just like that it began. Somebody came forward with a spur and pushed it into the man's cute heel. He squealed as it pressed in and sank into the doughy, soft skin. The metallic, spiked circle traveled uuuuup the soft foot for a bit due to how long it was. Somebody in the crowd noticed how clammy his peet was however and the young man felt hot oil slathered into both of them.

The people's hands were coarse, but Rhys liked it even if he wouldn't admit it. They were quite thorough, and soon both his soles were shiny with warm baby oil and even more inviting. That spur from earlier began a winding journey through his toes as many hands took up the cause in the man's arches. They slid fingers along the slick skin but stopped to pay any wrinkles they found special attention as well. Rhys wanted to scream it tickled so much, but his voice was caught in his throat and for the first time in a long time that was just an expression. Even as somebody worked a length of yarn between one of his toes and started flossing it, all Rhys wanted to do was laugh at how he wasn't coughing.

---
The redhead took a deep breath and felt his chest clear, and although there was more than a bit of stimulation, he still had a clear head. The crowd was scraping the pointy ends of various tools down his sole, and yes, he'd stuffed his fist in his mouth…but he could breathe! It was such an amazing thing to him, but what he truly wanted more than anything now was for Titania to let go of his cock and allow him to cum. He used his free hand to try and pry her off again but only served to work up a sweat.

More faceless figures descended on him wielding fluffy towels and soon the man was being scrubbed all along his arms, thighs, and face. It definitely tickled but nowhere near as much as whoever was currently scraping a fork along his other heel. Titania finally eased up just a bit on his cock and a small thread of white came right out along her hand. The woman showed no indication of caring even as Rhys tried to rub her muscular arm and beg to be allowed out a little more.

"Ohhohoh goohohdnehehess dohohes it tihihckle! Pleeeheeeheease! Ahhhhaha it tihihickles! Oh, Ahahahshera does it feeheel goohood! Pleeheease! Oh, oh pleeheease Titania leheht me cuhuhum!"

The Titania kneeling beside him showed no signs of listening. Indeed, she remained unmoving as more faceless figures closed in around him. Fingers danced along his knees, both atop them and below them, broken nails scraped and fluttered along the sensitive skin. His armpits were invaded by strong hands that forced their way down into the deepest parts of the hollows and began trying to dig deeper as he keened in ticklish bliss.

"Pleeeheease! Lehehet me cuhuhm!"

"...just ask for help."

Rhys had barely heard it, but the first words he'd heard from Titania since this had begun seemed important. He obliged immediately.

---
"...help...Titania...please...oh help...it tickles so..."

Titania looked down at the sweat-soaked Rhys on the bed. He tossed and turned as he mumbled out cries for help. Titania had come into the room earlier and found him on the bed mumbling and surrounded by gauntlets. She'd tried desperately to wake him, but he just kept giggling in his sleep and squirming. She was frantic and willing to try anything when a strange man with the white hair had stepped out of the shadows.

"Why are you trying to wake him? Can't you see his smile? He's having a wonderful time."

"...help...hehehee...Titania...hehelp...please..."

The healer tossed and turned in Titania's arms while Freyr gave no indication of hearing his words.

"I don't think he desires to be woken up."

Back in the dream, Rhys' knuckles were white as he tried to pry off the Titania holding his member. He already needed to cum again and the crowd wasn't slowing down. Rough tongues lapped up his soft soles and left his toes wiggling from the aftershocks of sensitivity. A stalk of hay had been inserted into his navel and was being worked about like a lockpick while he bounced. Even as he tried to get the muscular paladin off him someone else had snuck around behind him. A pair of hands placed ice cubes to the man's darling nipples and rubbed them all over them.

---
The woman didn't turn but instead, Rhys heard "Titania's" voice again.

"Would..you like...to cum?"

Back in his bedroom Titania scowled at Freyr's insane suggestion.

"You could go in with him. All you would have to do is lay down with him and close your eyes. You'd be right beside him and able to give him what he wanted. Doesn't that sound nice?"

She was about to curse Freyr's very name when Rhys' voice stopped her.

"...yehehes...pleeeheease...more than...anything...titania..."

She tried to wake him again but had no more success than before. The smile on his face was getting bigger but there was practically a puddle of sweat on the bed beneath him.

In his dream, things were going faster and faster. His nipples were stiff due to the ice-play earlier and now hands caressed the sharp, pink nubs. They were very gentle, but with thick callouses at the fingertips that were driving him wild. Mouths were chewing upon his thighs and leaving behind angry, red bite marks. His toes had been pried open and tied back, and now each had their very own metal spur being run between them.

---
His whole body shook as his mistress opened her hand just a tad and let him cum again, but he saw something odd about her. It was as if she was flickering for a moment, and in her place was a man with white hair and horns. His palm was much softer, and Rhys relaxed as he asked him once again to speak.

"pleeheease...ahhh...heeeheelp...please..."

Rhys' voice was getting fainter, and so Titania grudgingly obliged. She laid down upon the bed as instructed and, while keeping a watchful eye on Freyr, pulled him close. She stroked his hair as he laughed and smiled at the sound of it despite everything. When Freyr reached out and tapped her on the forehead she resisted for a moment, trying to defy the wave of tiredness washing over her. Her eyes were suddenly so heavy but she...needed to...Rhys...oh please let him be safe...

Freyr looked over the pair of sleeping carrot-tops with a smile. He'd only come for one, but they were too sweet together to break up. He'd gladly take both and show them the sweetest of dreams. Climbing into the bed with them, the tall Alfheimr laid down beside them and teased the boy's slight stomach and the woman's abdominals, just to pass the time.

---
A few days later and Rhys had never been happier. He couldn't remember the last time he had coughed, and every day was nothing but what he wanted, constantly. Titania held him close in her arms just the way he liked, juuust tight enough that it hurt. She smooched him right atop his head and tickled beneath his chin. He giggled into the plastic mask over his face that provided him with air. It was a thing from Itsuki's world called an Oxygen Mask. It allowed him to enjoy all his favorite play and breathe easily.

Freyr smiled at the happy couple inside the metal tube. It was another creation from Itsuki's world he was quite fond of. It was a long metallic tube that kept Rhys and Titania lying upon their backs atop cushions. The two's heads jutted out the top so that he could feed them and enjoy their laughter, while their feet both stuck out the bottom for him to tend to.

Right now, Titania's meaty 13's were his focus. He tapped his fingers along the long toes of one foot and stroked a fluffy feather between them when they splayed opened. Her other foot he left untouched because of how cute it was to watch Rhys trace along it with his toes. The two both smiled and giggled due to how his trio of trained tickle-boys – Linhardt, Itsuki, and Donnel – were stuffed into the tube with them. The trio was paying attention to the woman, teasing her abs, tickling along her biceps, and tracing her thighs. It turned out the muscular paladin would melt into girlish tittering simply from having her muscles played with softly.

Freyr had enjoyed tickling that information out of Rhys. He'd used two spurs on those size 10’s, and after a while the mirthful cleric happily squeaked it out. A glance over at the timer beside the tube showed that it was nearly time to switch over focus on the holy man. He was the opposite of Titania in many ways: frail and weak with tastes towards roughness and humiliation. His poor health had always prevented him from his fun, but now his dreams had come true, and he was finally living out his fantasy.

The timer went off moments later, and so it began. Titania secured the blindfold on him before taking his ear between her teeth roughly. He knew that soon the boys in the tube would chew on his stomach, force their way into his pits and slap his thighs till they reddened. Once Freyr secured his toes with string, he'd add spurs to his feet and show him no mercy. The man would probably be cross-eyed and weeping in minutes, but the torture would last for a whole hour before they switched back.

He couldn't wait!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back