• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Malcolm In The Middle Lois Wilkerson Foot Tickling Story (M/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
You’re The Boss Of Me, Mr. Li ( A Lois From ‘Malcolm In The Middle’ Pleasurable Foot Ticklng Fantasy, M/F)

Based on a Malcolm In The Middle Episode from Season 2, Episode 9 entitled, ‘High School Play’.

“Ha, I knew I’d find you! Why didn’t you tell me you were moving across town to Faley’s Market?!’, Lois demanded.

Mr. Li sat amiably reading his Chinese tabloid, nonplussed by the verbal affront from his former client.

‘You never leave me alone if I tell you.”

“You could have just said SOMETHING!’

Mr. Li uttered the word, ‘Something’, smiling wryly.

‘You know, I have a right mind to tell this grocery establishment about your track record, Mister!’

‘Be guest.’, Mr. Li said, gesturing toward the customer service counter.*

Lois thought for a moment, fuming.*

“You know what, forget it! I don’t have time for this. Let’s bury the hatchet. You massage my tired aching feet and we’ll call it good! Deal?!”

“No deal. Mr. Li no like rub feet. Too dirty.”

“What?! Are you accusing me of not having clean feet?!”, Lois raised her voice another octave.*

“Look, Lady, I sure you nice lady. I’m sure you have nice husband, nice kids, nice life. I sure you have nice body too. I just never meet ladies with crazy schedule who keep feet clean. But feel free, prove wrong!”

“Well, as a matter of fact, Mister, I will. I’ll have you know I have THE cleanest feet of ANY hard working Mom this side of the Mississippi! Just you wait, Mister!”

Lois pulled off her sneakers and socks revealing smooth, and clean, size 8 soles.*

“Why Americans say that?! This side of Mississippi? Why Mississippi so important?!”

“Never mind. Look!”, Lois plopped her newly revealed bare feet into Mr. Li’s lap where he was sitting, trying to finish a political story in his Chinese newspaper.

Lois showed no regard for Mr. Li’s interest in current events, but rather demanded an interest in HER two current events; soft as silk, large bare soles begging for a massage.*

Mr. Li caught a whiff of Lois’s drop dead gorgeus bare soles recently scented with oils and lotions underneath those athletic socks she'd just pulled off.*
“Tea tree oil and lavender. You good.”

“Damn right, I’m good. Now do that thing you do on my back with my feet. And don’t tell me you can’t. All my Mom friends brag about your skillful manipulations of their bare feet and soles. Now get to it!”

Mr. Li looked genuinely surprised. 
Finally, his secret was out amongst all the Moms in the neighborhood. 
He’d thought that women wouldn’t talk about such things. He knew it may only be a matter of time before husbands would 'get wind' of his foot massage finesse if you will. 

“Chop chop! C’mon! I only have about 15 minutes before I have to head back over to pick up Dewey from the doctor. I made a lot of efforts to get over to this Faley’s market, Mr. Li!”

Mr. Li let out a huge sigh.*
“C’mon. These feet aren’t getting any younger!”
Again, huge sigh.*

“You know, back in college, a boyfriend of mine painted my toenails for me and told me I had nice, clean feet. I think you can show them the respect they and I deserve. Do I have to get on the loudspeaker and tell Earl to clean up on Aisle 9 and, while he’s at it, tell your sorry ass to pack up and head to the dollar store?! Huh?!”

Mr. Li, shoulders hunched, defeated, said, “Ok, Lady. Let’s see nice clean piggies of yours…chop chop!” Mr. Li gestures with a sly smile, his hands slapping the tops of his legs for Lois to put her smooth size 8s in his lap.*
And just as he’d done with Lois’s back, Mr. Li began to slowly and deliberately knead the soft skin on Lois’s bare soles.
Lois was instantly transformed from her state of agitation and defensiveness to a place of blissful relaxation and receptiveness.

All the world around her could have exploded literally into chaos, but her own world was centered and calm and copacetic.*

“Oh, my. Oh, dear. Oh, mercy. Mercy. Mercy. This is amazing! This is heavenly. Will you be my 2nd husband, Mr. Li?! Oh, please say, Yes!”

“You American women…too complicated. So beautiful, so sexy, but complicated. Mr. Li only massage. No marry.”

“Oh, Mr. Li, are you giving me a compliment? You think I’m beautiful?”

“You hot MILF that’s for sure.”

“What? What’s a MILF?!”
“I have no idea. I just hear college kids saying that about women with kids. Just thought it meant a pretty woman with kids."

“Oh, Mr. Li, you’re too sweet. I think pretty left the building in about 1994, but THANK YOU! You just made my day."

Mr. Li smiled and started pulling gently on both of Lois’s 2nd toes at the same time.*

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God, that feels SO good! Jesus, what are you doing?!"

“You like, huh? Me pull your sinus chakra. Breathe. Keep breathing.”

“You keep doing that chakra thing on my toes and I’m going to be doing some serious HEAVY breathing...if you know what I mean!", Lois smiled flirtingly toward her pleasure giver. 

Mr. Li smiled back knowing full well what he was doing to Lois's blood flows to particular parts of her anatomy.

“Oh, my God. Oh, my God, what in the world are you doing to me?!”

“Help you relax. You WAY too stressed. Stress no good. Stress kill you. Mr. Li, get you relax. Get you calm.”

Mr. Li started to gently rub the areas on top of Lois’s toes and where her toes meet the top of both of her bare feet. Again, deep breathing and sighs of exquisite pleasure emanated from Lois. Lois’s eyes rolled back slightly and closed as she took in all the amazing foot pampering she was receiving.*

“Feet are windows. Windows to soul say Ancient Chinese proverb. You believe?”, Mr. Li asked Lois as he continued to gently massage the tops of Lois’s pretty pedicured toes in full view of Faley shopper passerbys.*

“Oh, Mr. Li, at this moment, you could tell me that unicorns fart blissful rainbows out of their asses every 4 seconds in Wyoming and I’d believe you. Dear God, I don’t think I’ve EVER been this relaxed! This is AMAZING!”

“Yes, yes. I know. You one stressed woman. You probably need daily foot massage. Mr. Li help. You come back tomorrow. I work on your VERY clean, VERY soft. VERY pretty feet. You be super model in China with these feet!”

“What?! Are you serious?! A Chinese Foot model?! Oh, that sounds nice. Wait a minute…don’t they bind women’s feet in China, make ‘em all deformed?”

“That long time ago. No more. Chinese now appreciate women’s feet. You be sensation. You come to China. Instant super star!”

A little paparazzi dream vignette plays inside Lois’s head as she contemplates the possibilities of throngs of Chinese people including reporters and cameramen with their bright flashing bulbs attached to their equipment and all the bystanders fawning all over her as she exits her limousine barefoot, stepping onto red carpet rolled out for her. The vignette stopped as Mr. Li asked her another question.

“What. What did you ask me?* I was lost in thought.”

“Oh, I just ask, you feel sensation in neck? I work on neck chakra now.”
Mr. Li was pressing just below both of Lois’ big toes with his thumbs. This maneuver was sending pleasurable chills up and down Lois’s spine and yes, into her neck. Mr. Li could sense just how incredibly relaxed her entire body was becoming.*

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Neck chakras. God, I love neck chakras. More, Mr. Li! Please don’t stop. Oh, God, please rub there more. More! Oh, God! This is SO lovely!”

“You like Mr. Li touching your feet, don’t you. Husband no touch feet?”

“Oh, he does. Just for like 20 seconds though and then falls asleep. But you, Mr. Li, you sir,* you have ladies feet STAMINA! That’s why I keep asking you to marry me!”, Lois smiled at Mr. Li with her eyes still closed.

Mr. Li smiled back and said, “I marry you, but no do nasty. Just massage back and feet and get ½ your retirement, deal?!”

“Fat chance, Mister. You’re good. I am tempted though. Your back and foot rubs would be quite the joy in retirement. That is assuming you make it to retirement there, old man!” Lois teased sharply.*

“Oh, I make retirement. I no stress like you Americans. I live long. I get to massage many many ladies with these hands. Me healthy like 20-something!”

“C’mon, let’s not oversell. I’ll give you a solid 45 years old. Deal?!”

“Ha ha! Ok, take 45. No 20, but still good right?!”

“Oh, Mr. Li, you’re great! I’d take you over some 20 year old nube any day of the week and twice on Tuesday!”

Mr. Li smiled again and then did something Lois wasn’t expecting. He took both his forefingers and ran them gently but with some firmness from the bottom of Lois’s soft heels all the way up to her gorgeous toes. She let out a little giggle.*

“Oh, someone ticklish?!”, Mr. Li asked playfully.

“Ha ha! Hey, Mister, no one said anything about tickling. I’m VERY ticklish! VERY! I’m not responsible if I kick you in the face.”

Lois gave a short pause.*

“But, truthfully, I kind of liked it. Do it again!”

Mr. Li did the exact same thing with his forefingers adding a little flourish of scribbles up underneath Lois’s soft skin below her toes on her bare soles.*

“Oh, my goodness, that tickles! Whoa! Ok, again!”

Mr. Li makes his ticklish finger movements on her bare soles and below her toes again.

“Oh, Wow! Oh wow! More!”

Mr. Li was pleasantly surprised that his stressed out patient wanted his surprise tickle therapy mixed in with his massage therapy. It gave his 65 year old hands a little break.*

“You like tickle. You like laugh! Oh, you amazing woman. Tickle, tickle!”, Mr. Li expressed glee as he continued to run his forefingers up and down Lois’s bare soles.*

Lois couldn’t control her laughter anymore for the patrons walking by as they grabbed their dry cereal boxes near the aisle where Mr. Li had set up.*
One of the passersby, a Dad with a long ‘Honey-Do List’ stopped his cart and blissfully looked on at the spectacle in front of him.*

He felt a certain rush of blood go from above his waist to below and was flushed.

Public tickling of a hot MILF was not exactly the kind of thing he’d get to see everyday and he was paralyzed looking on like a present day Odysseus listening to the Sirens.*

Lois continued laughing as Mr. Li ticklishly tantalized her soles, scribbling on the areas right below her toes with all his fingertips.

Lois was loving it, but also getting to be a bit loud. More passersby stopped their carts. One was a Mom with her teenage son and both were clearly hot and bothered watching Lois get foot tickled by this older man.

Lois and Mr. Li were completely oblivious to the great grocery store spectacle they were creating.*
Lois just continued her guffaws and ‘Oh, Mr. Li,* More! More!’ exclamations.*

Mr. Li even started a game of ‘This Little Piggy’ with Lois’s gorgeous toes while Lois just continued her uncontrollable laughter with an insatiable desire for Mr. Li to let that little piggy ‘go to market’ and ‘go wee wee wee, all the way home!”

Mr. Li and Lois would have most likely continued their ticklish tryst all day if the Faley’s grocery manager hadn’t stepped in and said that they were both ‘disrupting the Faley’s flow’.*

Lois looked at the manager as he made that statement about the ‘Faley’s flow’ and just burst out laughing on top of the laughter she was already experiencing with Mr. Li’s ticklish fondling of her feet.*

A ‘Double Rainbow’ if you will ��*

Mr. Li tried to contain his laughter too, but Lois’s howls were just too much for him. He succumbed and started snorting and chuckling too.*
Lois’s and Mr. Li’s laughter eventually infected the passersby and they all started laughing uncontrollably.*
It was a massive ‘Faley’s flow’ of laughter.*

The manager was unaffected by these laughter infections and quickly brought a stop to the foot tickle therapy/foot massage session. 

"That's ENOUGH! Stop tickling her feet, Mr. Li! You both are creating too many problems for our customers! ENOUGH!"

Mr. Li sensed he'd struck a nerve so to speak and quickly stopped running his fingers over Lois's bare feet. 

Lois was furious. 

“Are you serious?! You're going to let this old grocery geezer to tell you what to do?!" 
Lois looked at the store manager with eyes of boiling fury from within an active volcano and said, "Look! I've been on my feet all day and this tiny Chinese man is the ONLY man who's been able to get me to truly relax in nearly 15 years of marriage. I'm not going to let you spoil this magical moment!"

"Look, I know you're upset. I know you probably want to punch me in the teeth, but this is a family store. You guys should get a room! Enough already! Ok?! Go get a room!"

Lois calmed down and realized she was going to need a new strategy.

"All right. You win, Grocery Geezer!”, Lois turned her anger eyes away from the grocery geezer and lovingly batted them at Mr. Li.

"Let's get out of here, Second Hubby! I'm sure there's a perfectly nice motel room you and I can continue this therapy session. What do you say?!"

Mr. Li smiled and said, "Yes, dear."

There was a highly audible groan let out amongst all the patrons around the dry cereal aisle that the spectacle dramatically ended. 

The grocery geezer smiled as he realized he was getting his commands followed. 

Mr. Li packed up his massage table while Lois put her shoes and socks back on. 

Both exited the store together.

Later that day, when the sales figures for dry cereals came back across the grocery geezer's desk, he was amazed to see that they’d sold more boxes of cereal in just 30 minutes than they’d sold in all of the past 2 weeks. 

The grocery geezer was ‘Faley’s flabbergasted!’*

He immediately put in a call to Mr. Li, apologized profusely for his comments earlier, and asked him to come back with a slight financial offer.

Mr. Li accepted. 

The grocery geezer also reached out to Lois via her frequent store shopper card email address and apologized as well, and let her know that Mr. Li would be back in the store tomorrow. 

Lois replied back, accepted his apology and said she’d be back to find Mr. Li tomorrow, ‘Ready to laugh!’.*

Mr. Li and Lois both slept very well that night, and dreamt of more ticklish scenarios near the dry cereal aisle at their local Faley’s.

The End

For more stories, visit https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com or follow him on Instagram :)
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks so much, soleman :) Appreciate you checking out my story. Have a great day! TLM

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back