• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Walked In On A Tickling

tcklshstr8guy

My job takes me around to various diesel shops thru the day and recently I walked into a shop where I do business and as I walked in I could hear laughter. No one was at the front desk so I walked into the shop, around the first truck and there it was. A big mechanic had the shop supervisors arms pinned behind him and was leaning back so the supe’s body was arched and his feet were off the ground. A much smaller mechanic was tickling his ribs and the supervisors head was leaned back and he was in full throated ticklish mode if you know what I mean. Laughing his ass off. Hysterical. As soon as they saw me they stopped and let him down and he walked over to me and his face was full of embarrassment and anguish. “Bitches!!” he said. Then in a weak voice he said “I haven’t laughed like that since I was a little girl.” I have no idea what he meant by that and I didn’t pursue it. We did our business and I left.

I went back in there a few days later and he was giving me a hard time so I said “You better be nice to me, I saved your life”. “How so?” he asks. “If I hadn’t walked in when I did the other day those guys would have tickled you to death”. He got a somber look on his face and said “Yeah.” Then in a low voice he says “Bitches”. Made me smile....

Not much of a story but I contribute when I can....

I dunno, I thought it was a really hot story... :) Thanks for sharing it!

That was a pretty hot visual. I don't care whether this is true or not, but I'm going to pretend all 3 of them were gay (or bi) and that the victim was getting rock hard under his work pants while his buddies tormented him. I'm going to pretend the two sadist's were hard while they restrained and dominated their supervisor as well. 😈

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back