• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish to a Fault (pro-domme; m/f, f/m)

Enzo_Noir

TMF Poster
The following is an account of my recent tickling session with professional dominatrix Natasha Zare who works out of Studio Sanctuary in Columbus, OH. Coincidentally, this was my first time sessioning at a dungeon with a pro-domme although it had been a goal of mine for a minute. Let me start with some background, I’d been following Mistress Natasha (@natashazare) on IG for years at this point. She first got my attention with her classic raven-haired pin-up aesthetic, long legs, beautiful body & somewhat aggressive online persona. She further piqued my interest as she got more into the lifestyle of professional BDSM and would occasionally make posts alluding to the fact that she offered tickle sessions. Then I knew I had to book a session after purchasing a clip featuring her tied to a spanking horse, wearing vintage lingerie, while being tickled by another local domme; I’ll link the clip below. Watching this super dominant and otherwise poised individual rendered helpless for her ticklish body to be exploited was all the motivation I needed. She jolted with every poking prod, and howled hysterically whenever a super sensitive spot was explored extensively. I just had to get my hands on her….

I was a bundle of nerves as I pulled up to the unmarked building in a secluded office complex in an otherwise busy part of town. Mine was the only car in the lot, which made it feel all the more risqué as I approached the door and knocked to announce my arrival. Mistress Natasha opened the thick metal door and immediately recognized me from instagram, calling me by my handle (as many people do). She invited me into the dungeon and had me unlace and remove my steel-toes before we sat in the lobby for the pre-session interview. Her ‘take-charge’ personality immediately came through and she led most of the conversation, going over my intake form, asking me about my experience with BDSM, telling me about the dungeon, etc. She extolled major praise upon the tickling community, explaining that she was the only staffer at Studio Sanctuary who was really enthusiastic about tickling at the moment. She repeatedly mentioned that she never turned down a tickle session, praising her tickling clients as among the kindest and most respectful. She described herself as being “ticklish to a fault” but wouldn’t volunteer any spots in particular that stood out, which was fine because I was looking forward to probing every inch of her soft, tan skin for ticklishness. Natasha boasted that with a proper warm-up she could last 90 minutes to 2 hours but when a ‘ler went from 0 to 100 she tended to plateau around 15-20 minutes after which she became numb to the tickling. She did mention that her feet were ‘absolutely not ticklish’ which was also fine with me as I am absolutely not into feet. Our initial negotiations strictly involved me tickling her but being the local femdom icon that she is, she convinced me to let her take revenge. We agreed to an hour session where she would be the ‘lee for 45 minutes and then we’d switch.

She stripped off her dress to reveal a crushed velvet forest green lingerie set, which excited me because it was my favorite color. After a brief but impressive tour of the studio we decided on a room with a large bondage bed featuring ample tie-off points where we could be bound spread eagle. She busted out leather ankle/wrist cuffs and bondage rope and stretched out on the bed for me. I fumbled nervously with the rope (I’m no kinda rigger….yet) as I was in a hurry to get down to the business of tickle torturing Miss Natasha, but eventually managed to get her strapped down face-up. I asked her if she was ready and when she gave the green-light I began by softly gliding my fingers over her forearm immediately causing her to recoil as her entire body broke out in goosebumps. “Oh, god.” she said in anticipation of me approaching her excruciatingly ticklish underarms. As I continued to skate my fingertips over her strong yet slender arms I grazed her armpit causing her to let out a piercing shriek, she’d mentioned she was a screamer and this proved very much to be true. After spending a few more moments priming her nerves by lightly tickling her arms, hands, and neck I cut to the chase and attacked her armpits, scribbling my fingers diligently within the hollows of her exposed pits as she tugged at her bonds to no avail, screaming with laughter all the while. I felt like I’d given her a proper taste of what she was in for so I hung back to let her catch her breath. She was relaying some anecdote from her adventures in BDSM when I started to tickle her ribs causing her voice to quake as she suppressed involuntary giggles. Her domineering disposition wouldn’t allow her to relinquish control that easily so I quickly shifted back to tickling her underarms before grabbing both her sides, repeatedly squeezing them without mercy. This caused her composure to melt away completely as she writhed from one side to the other trying in vain to escape my tickling fingers as her helpless screams filled the dungeon. At one point, I dug into an underutilized spot on her upper thighs, that she said rarely gets discovered, making her erupt in uncontrollable laughter as she shot up off the bed. I pinned her down and went to town on her legs before switching to her belly, planting my thumbs firmly into the taut muscles on either side of her navel. I tickled her sides with the pads of my fingers as I moved both thumbs in an orbital motion against her tensed abs, making her cackle wildly as if no one had ever tickled her like that before. I continued to cycle through her worst spots, which I’d become pretty well acquainted with. I’d be inclined to agree with her assessment about being ’ticklish to a fault’. There are few things sexier than seeing a sophisticated self-assured woman reduced to a giggling tickle toy. I relished in her reactions, the ability to transform a debonair dominatrix into a damsel in distress through tickle torture was intoxicating, but now it was her turn.

I unlatched her restraints and she instantly bounced off the bed and demanded that I strip down to my boxers. She ordered me onto the bed and I obeyed. She laughed at the shitty job I’d done with the bondage rope but said that she wouldn’t bother to redo it because she wanted to utilize her time (tickling me). My heart pounded as she strapped me to the bed because I had never been tied up and tickled before. I honestly had no idea what to expect, what my reactions would be like, or if I’d be able to take it. However, I was excited to experience the torture I’d subjected so many ‘lees to over my many years of tickling women. She checked in with me and then immediately started by digging her knuckles into my ribs, causing me to jerk reflexively. She straddled me and proceeded to slather my upper body in oil so that her nails, which were essentially tickle-talons, wouldn’t tear me up too bad. She dove right in, tickling me all over my ribs and waist as every muscle in my stomach contracted simultaneously. Pressure built up inside of me as her onslaught of tickles continued but only manifested as labored grunts being forced out by her expert fingers. Impressed by my ability to keep from bursting into laughter she stopped and commanded me to breathe. I complied, inhaling deeply with my eyes closed, and as I exhaled her tickling talons attacked my lower belly causing me to let out a guttural yelp which she mocked while dancing her fingernails all over my vulnerable body. I bucked and thrashed violently, causing her to make a mental note to tie me down tighter next time. “So wiggly” she kept saying as I flailed frantically beneath her. At one point I lunged forward in defiance of my bonds. She wrapped her arms around me and laid me back down rhetorically asking: “Where are you going??—Nowhere.” so as to make it clear that there was no escaping her clutches. Now I was making some crazy noises but had yet to break down in laughter, which was a disappointment to us both. I longed to feel what it was that caused all my ‘lees to laugh uncontrollably against their will. Her remedy was simple yet effective: she had me close my eyes and count to ten while she tickled the hell out of me. I counted quickly, my voice cracking the whole time, blew past ten and continued counting “11!!12!13!!!” At long last the laughter bubbled up inside of me and poured out like a fountain. Feeling accomplished at ultimately breaking me she mercilessly danced her fingers all over my flexed abdominal wall while I roared with laughter. I twisted sharply to the left in a futile attempt to escape her tickle assault and she pinned me in place. She focused her complete attention on my right flank, relentlessly skittering her nails up and down my side causing me to completely lose control. I laughed like a lunatic as my legs thrashed desperately underneath her powerful body. Just when I thought it would never stop she let up. Natasha untied me, we exchanged niceties as I got dressed, and I drove home in a daze. Days later my abs were still sore from spasmodically flexing in response to the ticklish stimuli. Finally, I knew what it was like to be tickle tortured by someone as sadistic as me.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154401/24735217/tickle-torment
this is currently her only tickling clip but she has more in the queue and her & I have plans to film in the future.

Great story! Glad that you had an enjoyable session. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds like you both had fun, though I was sorry to hear that her feet weren't ticklish.

thanks y'all! all in all i'd rate my first dungeon session as an overall positive experience, frankly i feel reinvigorated (in general, not just as it relates to kink). you end up throwing about the same amount of money as you would at the titty bar, only you get to engage in a pre-negotiated scene specifically tailored to your interests with the talent of your choice. if you're ever in or around central ohio i'd definitely recommend booking a session with mistress natasha, she is a consummate professional who is 100% down for tickle play and studio sanctuary is accommodating & discreet.

but yeah, i felt the need to mention that her feet aren't ticklish because i know how foot-centric this scene can be and i wanted to include all the pertinent info.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back