• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a Tickling Story for you?

I didn't read the whole post because I felt tickled to death that you could type "unbothered" in this thread with any kind of sincerity.

Sure, you didn't read it. Yeah, ok.

Now, why don't you write about what you LIKE about stories? Threads that moan and complain only invite negativity. Yet, people are surprised there is a backlash. Go figure....

My least favorite things in stories are when they feature animals, bugs, family members, or minors (whether they are fictional characters or not.)

I am agreement on all of this. So many family stories.

Luckily, they tell me you can scroll past the threads you don't like and just ignore them. Someone needs to tell the others here ;)

No, it is more about what that critique is. How can character development be something that ruins a story? That's like saying having a live human being in a TV show and speaking ruins that TV show. Notice I did not comment on the second item that was posted in that critique. Because that is more of a content critique. My gripe is that the complaint is about the character development aspect of it. Oh, and I never said that their critique was about my stories, it is about a technique that I often employ in my work. I am defending everyone that does that.

Oh, and just because YOU have an opinion, doesn't mean that I can't respond to that opinion either. So creators of content are supposed to just see/hear/read criticism and not respond? Not quite. Creators have every right to defend their work if they feel said opinion is wrong. It does not swing just one way. Isn't it ironic that you are supportive about someone having the right to have an opinion, but if one is given back, that's a problem? Just like all tickle video companies that defend their work, they have the absolute right to do it. Someone's opinion can be challenged.

There's something awfully familiar here...

Primetime I know that you and myself have clashed in the past but just to point something out, I bolded a certain line here. Doesn't character development make a story a story? Whether a person likes it or not doesn't matter, it's all about taste. Character development makes a story a story, otherwise it's basically a tickle roleplay made out to be a story, not that there's anything wrong with that, I've done that myself, away from this place I also am a writer (not tickle related) and a story isn't a story without character development to me (and again this comes from someone who has written in the tickling story forum)

Again, Prime, we've clashed a few times on here but as far as your stories go I personally think you're a great writer, your old WOW series being some of my personal favorites. You're a vastly better tickle fic writer than me and I wager you're probably better than me at writing away from this place as well. If people don't appreciate storytelling then that's what they don't like, it is what it is, but there are still a lot of people that enjoy that type of thing, I know I do

Not quite. Your critique is about character development and world building. That's what stories do. The best written ones are those that can take you into another world and you feel that this "world" could happen. That's what ANY classic literature does. Like Tamira indicated, the key is to have the tickling scene payoff to the reader to justify all the character development. But that's not your critique. Your critique is about the character building itself. Character building is very important to draw in a reader. So if someone goes through the length of building characters to give them distinct personalities and characteristics, that is something that shouldn't "ruin" a story for you.

Is that what your true complaint is? The long character development sections do not lead into a satisfactory ticking scene?

I take it personally because you are slamming character development. Newsflash, I take a considerable amount of time developing characters. Another newsflash, just because YOU give a critique, doesn't mean I can't critique YOU back. It goes both ways. I defend ALL writers and their styles. I may not be a fan of certain plotlines, content, etc, but I am not going to complain about it in a thread that is meant to insult people's work. Bad grammar, incoherence, etc, those are more of a critique that can ruin a story. Character development, which is absolutely critical in a STORY, (as a writer you should know this) as a reason to have a story "ruined" for you, seems kind of odd. And I don't complain about tickling videos either. Why? Because that producer/model did what they liked. Was I fan? Maybe, maybe not. Different styles for different people. But that person did the best they could and unless the content itself was bad (illegal acts for example), then who am I to complain?

Dude, you need to chill out. You're acting like a child. I just took a look at some of your stories; they aren't even the types of stories I'm critiquing. Ticklish Nerd, Bully, and Annie's Humiliation get to the action pretty quickly.

Regardless of that, even if I was specifically criticizing your work, sometimes people aren't going to like the type of stories you write. You can't please everyone; Avengers: Endgame is (to my knowledge) the highest grossing film of all time, and yet there are people that don't like it. That's not the equivalent of pissing on Stan Lee's grave. If there's one thing that makes an author look bad, it's having a public temper tantrum because someone didn't like his work (or someone didn't like a literary technique often employed by him, or he falsely believed a literary technique employed by him was being criticized when in fact he didn't or at least rarely engaged in that literary technique as well).

I like the stories you've written, but that's irrelevant. If you're going to have a public meltdown the moment someone doesn't like a type of writing style that you believe yourself to use, then you're simply not cut out to be a writer. I don't care how many pages your story archive is.

I wish you the best and seriously hope that you learn to take criticism. It's part of being a writer whether we like it or not.

Dude, you need to chill out. You're acting like a child. I just took a look at some of your stories; they aren't even the types of stories I'm critiquing. Ticklish Nerd, Bully, and Annie's Humiliation get to the action pretty quickly.

Regardless of that, even if I was specifically criticizing your work, sometimes people aren't going to like the type of stories you write. You can't please everyone; Avengers: Endgame is (to my knowledge) the highest grossing film of all time, and yet there are people that don't like it. That's not the equivalent of pissing on Stan Lee's grave. If there's one thing that makes an author look bad, it's having a public temper tantrum because someone didn't like his work (or someone didn't like a literary technique often employed by him, or he falsely believed a literary technique employed by him was being criticized when in fact he didn't or at least rarely engaged in that literary technique as well).

I like the stories you've written, but that's irrelevant. If you're going to have a public meltdown the moment someone doesn't like a type of writing style that you believe yourself to use, then you're simply not cut out to be a writer. I don't care how many pages your story archive is.

I wish you the best and seriously hope that you learn to take criticism. It's part of being a writer whether we like it or not.

You are missing the point entirely. Whether you were talking about my work or not, the whole theme of this thread is to have a "bitch" session. It is not even about CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. It is about whining and complaining. The title of the thread is "What RUINS a tickling story for you?" That right there will automatically get people to just bitch and complain. Funny how those that do complain, are complaining that I have an opinion about their "critique". So I can make a thread that says "what ruins a thread?" and I could write, "when people complain about something for no good reason BUT to complain". In other words, I am giving an opinion on your opinion. That's fair right? And if you think I sound like a child, look in the mirror as you complain about how a tickling story "ruined" your experience.

I already know some people may love my work, some others don't. But here is how you can provide feedback without sounding like a whining troll. "A problem that I see is when a writer spends too much time on the plot and developing characters, but their tickling scenes are not well developed at all. I read about 50 pages of plot, but 2 pages of tickling. If they were to perhaps put more into their tickling scenes to match their passion for setting up the plot, I could enjoy it more." But no, that's not that tack you used. You complained about having too much character development and plotlines and not just focusing on tickling in such a negative manner, you're going to get content creators to react. You are indicating "yeah, who cares you put in so much work developing an actual story. Just give me the wack off material quicker!". Just read the tone of your original response. Does it sound helpful, or does it sound like an opportunity to bitch about something and feel good to get it off your chest?

Understand now?

I'm also in the same ballpark as those who prefer more constructive criticism, but honestly, the truth of this thread is that it's really about "What I personally prefer not to read in a fic." That being said:

1) Noncon. Yeah, it's popular, yeah it's just fantasy, and if you're not actually going out and doing it, more power to you if it's your thing. For me, I simply don't find those kinds of fantasies hot. As was mentioned earlier, if there's somebody who genuinely likes it, but has yet to discover this, or hasn't had an opportunity to express it, and somebody boldly makes that choice for them... in a fantasy... that's actually a fun read in most cases. But "I hate it!" flat out absolutely takes all the pleasure out of it for me.

2) Describing female characters like dolls. If you want us to know she has long blond hair, describe how she styles it. If you want us to know she works out, describe her shape in more abstract terms. And among all the women I know, none of them describe their exact height, weight, bra size, or shoe size. I'm not interested in her "stats"... I'm interested in the character.

3) Generalized strings of long laughter. There's a difference in trying to make the laughter sound like words, or banter, or whathaveyou, but if they're laughing too hard to speak intelligibly, just describe the sound of it... is it joyful? Exhilarated? Panicked? Getting breathless from prolonged tickling? Suddenly bursting forth with renewed vigor as a good spot is found? Spare the capslock and give a description, and you'll engage me far more.

4) Nuttin' but feet. Tickling, for me, covers a whole range of sensitive spots and differing reactions. Some places will be insanely ticklish. Some spots will be less or, or not ticklish at all. Switching it up is more realistic and fun, and teasing a mildly tickly spot is a good way to give a break without giving a break, as such. But with a whole body to play with, ALL somebody would think to tickle are feet? *sigh* Please. If the feet are ticklish, get the feet. But if that's your only stop on the road, I'm probably taking a detour.

Again... this is ME. The things I describe will make others LOVE your stories, I'm sure. But my own tastes differ somewhat. Hopefully this helps.

You are missing the point entirely. Whether you were talking about my work or not, the whole theme of this thread is to have a "bitch" session. It is not even about CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. It is about whining and complaining. The title of the thread is "What RUINS a tickling story for you?" That right there will automatically get people to just bitch and complain. Funny how those that do complain, are complaining that I have an opinion about their "critique". So I can make a thread that says "what ruins a thread?" and I could write, "when people complain about something for no good reason BUT to complain". In other words, I am giving an opinion on your opinion. That's fair right? And if you think I sound like a child, look in the mirror as you complain about how a tickling story "ruined" your experience.

I already know some people may love my work, some others don't. But here is how you can provide feedback without sounding like a whining troll. "A problem that I see is when a writer spends too much time on the plot and developing characters, but their tickling scenes are not well developed at all. I read about 50 pages of plot, but 2 pages of tickling. If they were to perhaps put more into their tickling scenes to match their passion for setting up the plot, I could enjoy it more." But no, that's not that tack you used. You complained about having too much character development and plotlines and not just focusing on tickling in such a negative manner, you're going to get content creators to react. You are indicating "yeah, who cares you put in so much work developing an actual story. Just give me the wack off material quicker!". Just read the tone of your original response. Does it sound helpful, or does it sound like an opportunity to bitch about something and feel good to get it off your chest?

Understand now?

I understand what you're saying, but I disagree. There's nothing wrong with a thread about what ruins a story, and there's nothing that makes it inherently a bitching thread or a constructive thread. Writers can look at it and take heart for when they write their next story, or they can ignore it and write what they like. Or they can ignore the thread altogether if they are too sensitive to even the most peripheral of potential criticisms.

And even if the entire thread was a bitchfest, the fact that you're acting like a child and having a public meltdown is entirely on you and reflects poorly on you. Trying to say that I'm really the one acting like a child when you're throwing a tantrum and claiming to have been personally attacked over simple statements about what people don't like to see in stories is just silly and no one's buying it. I'd say that, as a writer, you need to learn to take criticism, but you didn't even take criticism in this thread so I don't even know what to tell you.

Again character development does not require 19 paragraphs. Its tickle fiction. Come on now.

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

Again character development does not require 19 paragraphs. Its tickle fiction. Come on now.

It's not even so much as the number of paragraphs as just getting to the point. Like, the stories of Primetime's that I mentioned earlier (Ticklish Nerd, Bully, and Annie's Humiliation) actually do get to the point. There's a couple of scenes that set up the character's personality and situation, and the "action" starts fairly quickly. BuckWild's story "Monsters in the Forest" does the same thing. But I've also seen stories that drone on and on and on with multiple scenes elsewhere that attempt to give the story "flavor", or build a complex world that would rival anything written by George R. R. Martin, and I'm scrolling down to see when the tickling even starts. Depending, I'll either just skip the excessive world building or skip the story altogether.

This is, of course, all highly subjective. Some people may like reading a full novel. Others may want it to start of with the girl in the throes of ticklish agony. I gave my perspective in my comment and there's not much more I can say about it.

I understand what you're saying, but I disagree. There's nothing wrong with a thread about what ruins a story, and there's nothing that makes it inherently a bitching thread or a constructive thread. Writers can look at it and take heart for when they write their next story, or they can ignore it and write what they like. Or they can ignore the thread altogether if they are too sensitive to even the most peripheral of potential criticisms.

And even if the entire thread was a bitchfest, the fact that you're acting like a child and having a public meltdown is entirely on you and reflects poorly on you. Trying to say that I'm really the one acting like a child when you're throwing a tantrum and claiming to have been personally attacked over simple statements about what people don't like to see in stories is just silly and no one's buying it. I'd say that, as a writer, you need to learn to take criticism, but you didn't even take criticism in this thread so I don't even know what to tell you.

It doesn't reflect poorly on me. Here's why. This thread was set up for people to "bitch and complain", not provide constructive feedback. The title of the thread and the tone is for people to bitch and complain. That is an emotional response. So, I decided to give the "bitchers and complainers" the same kind of emotional response. Read my posts and I have repeated it several times. I am "critiquing your critique". I am giving you the "bitch and complain" tone to throw it back in your face to see how you like it. People think they can just write a "bitching complaint" and it should go unchallenged because it is their opinion. This happens a LOT on social media. So what I decided to do was to give that same exact kind of response right back at you to see how it feels. Look at you now, "Primetime is going overboard and getting all emotional! All I did was give an opinion and this guy lost his shit! What's wrong with him?? I wasn't talking about him!".

Well, writers on this forum put in a lot of work on their stories. So to see a thread that will bitch and complain about their styles will only invoke an emotional response in them. Most choose not to verbalize it. But not me. F that. I am going to give you what you originally gave. I even told you how to do this correctly. Give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but when you read the posts on here, YOURS and Ice's, it is a bitch session. Did you ever stop and think that a writer could see that and think you are insulting their work? Did that ever cross your mind? Nope. You say it is all about giving criticism. Well, here is my criticism right back at you. So why do you have a problem with it? Yeah, not so fun when someone is bitching and complaining about you now is it?

Think.

And if you had any kind of rational thought, you would see there is no hypocrisy here. I will do you a favor considering your ability to understand simple psychology is lacking, read my most recent post to JKB. Now, look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Why am I even bothered by Primetime's response? He is complaining about people complaining. How come he just can't let people bitch and complain about stuff that may offend others? The nerve of that guy defending writers and their story styles." Maybe you need a CTJ moment....

Nope. Its matching the topic of this thread. It is what it is bruh. Critiquing the critiques isn't as whitty as you think it is.

Nope. Its matching the topic of this thread. It is what it is bruh. Critiquing the critiques isn't as whitty as you think it is.

Yeah it is what it is. I am bitching right back at you. So, the problem is what?

Who said there was one?

Who said there was one?

So, why would you say "Critiquing the critiques isn't as whitty as you think it is"? You should just roll with the flow right? Surely, you have no problem with the way I am writing my posts do you?

Nope its discussion. Your critique of a critique is being critiqued.

From my own personal standpoint, basic errors in spelling, grammar and story structure will turn me off. It indicates a lack of care and, contrary to the beliefs of some, I like to know the writer cares about his work enough to make it the best it can be.

Also, I will scroll through a story before I read it, and if I see several lines of,“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!”, “HEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!”, or, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HO—HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” I will move on. As a writer I will occasionally indicate laughing within the speech of characters, but relying on it completely doesn’t adequately convey what I want. This is the challenge for all writers: how to make your character’s reactions distinct from every other character who has been tickled in a story. It’s not easy!

What TamiraK said.

And in my early writing, I was SOOO guilty of paragraphs of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLLLLLEEEEEAEEE HAHAHAHA! LOL!
But it's kinda stupid and skippable. And if the story is riddled with grammatical errors, I'm out.

I love a good back story and getting to know the characters, so that doesn't bother me much when authors take the time to allow us to fall for the characters (or hate the characters).

I do tend to skip stories that have to reiterate that the lee is super ticklish because of her soft, extremely pale skin... Rape fantasies don't do it for me, age play, racism, discrimination, painful abuse.... I'll stop reading.

I like this thread.

Thanks

It doesn't reflect poorly on me. Here's why. This thread was set up for people to "bitch and complain", not provide constructive feedback. The title of the thread and the tone is for people to bitch and complain. That is an emotional response. So, I decided to give the "bitchers and complainers" the same kind of emotional response. Read my posts and I have repeated it several times. I am "critiquing your critique". I am giving you the "bitch and complain" tone to throw it back in your face to see how you like it. People think they can just write a "bitching complaint" and it should go unchallenged because it is their opinion. This happens a LOT on social media. So what I decided to do was to give that same exact kind of response right back at you to see how it feels. Look at you now, "Primetime is going overboard and getting all emotional! All I did was give an opinion and this guy lost his shit! What's wrong with him?? I wasn't talking about him!".

Well, writers on this forum put in a lot of work on their stories. So to see a thread that will bitch and complain about their styles will only invoke an emotional response in them. Most choose not to verbalize it. But not me. F that. I am going to give you what you originally gave. I even told you how to do this correctly. Give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but when you read the posts on here, YOURS and Ice's, it is a bitch session. Did you ever stop and think that a writer could see that and think you are insulting their work? Did that ever cross your mind? Nope. You say it is all about giving criticism. Well, here is my criticism right back at you. So why do you have a problem with it? Yeah, not so fun when someone is bitching and complaining about you now is it?

Think.

Focusing specifically on this:

So, I decided to give the "bitchers and complainers" the same kind of emotional response. Read my posts and I have repeated it several times. I am "critiquing your critique". I am giving you the "bitch and complain" tone to throw it back in your face to see how you like it. People think they can just write a "bitching complaint" and it should go unchallenged because it is their opinion. This happens a LOT on social media. So what I decided to do was to give that same exact kind of response right back at you to see how it feels. Look at you now, "Primetime is going overboard and getting all emotional! All I did was give an opinion and this guy lost his shit! What's wrong with him?? I wasn't talking about him!".

You saw a thread in which people talked about what they don't like about tickling stories, saw a comment that you interpreted as describing an element that you used in your own work, and then you came on and literally referred to it as a personal insult and have only gotten more defensive and hysterical since. Yeah, I'd say this is not a good look for you.

Offer your defense of that story style/element, of course. I'm on non-fetish writing forums and the back-and-forth discussion is always valuable. But if you're taking a non-critique of a general story element as a personal insult by your own admission, I don't know what else to tell you.

Focusing specifically on this:

So, I decided to give the "bitchers and complainers" the same kind of emotional response. Read my posts and I have repeated it several times. I am "critiquing your critique". I am giving you the "bitch and complain" tone to throw it back in your face to see how you like it. People think they can just write a "bitching complaint" and it should go unchallenged because it is their opinion. This happens a LOT on social media. So what I decided to do was to give that same exact kind of response right back at you to see how it feels. Look at you now, "Primetime is going overboard and getting all emotional! All I did was give an opinion and this guy lost his shit! What's wrong with him?? I wasn't talking about him!".

You saw a thread in which people talked about what they don't like about tickling stories, saw a comment that you interpreted as describing an element that you used in your own work, and then you came on and literally referred to it as a personal insult and have only gotten more defensive and hysterical since. Yeah, I'd say this is not a good look for you.

Offer your defense of that story style/element, of course. I'm on non-fetish writing forums and the back-and-forth discussion is always valuable. But if you're taking a non-critique of a general story element as a personal insult by your own admission, I don't know what else to tell you.

You really don't get it. Figures. I mean, I tried to let you know exactly what I am doing in this thread and it STILL goes over your head.

Let's review this latest response. There are some factual items, but your interpretation is horrifically wrong. From jump I told you that I am defending writers. Yes, I also said I used the same element in my own stories and I do in fact take offense to it. But guess what? The response I gave you was PURPOSELY intended to invoke an emotion from you. Follow me. Read this really carefully. I used emotion to get you to react the way you did. If your original response was constructive criticism, we would not be here today. No, your TONE was what is offensive to others and to me. Read that sentence again, YOUR TONE was offensive. So I decided to give you a tone that would make you react. Wonder why I am coming at you so hard. I want to show you what it is like to receive a "bitch and complain" type response. Your TONE was really bad.

Had you simply put in a civil type of complaint as I had described earlier, I don't even get involved in this thread. You're just upset that I came back at you with a very strong emotional tone and you didn't know what else to do, so you decided to act like a victim. Just like people out there in the land of social media do. Once they are confronted with a taste of their own medicine and receive pushback, they are surprised and the response is always "I'm just giving my opinion!". Have you noticed that others have now put in what they don't like and I have not responded to them? Why not? If I was this "emotionally hurt" individual, I would be all over them too. But I am not. I am after YOU. Why? Maybe it has to do with your TONE.

Why am I telling you this? So you learn a lesson here. These types of threads can offend content creators, just like the ones about what people hate in tickling videos. If your original response was again along the lines of "I am not a fan of someone taking too long to write about the characters and their development before they get to the tickling. I think they should try to keep that concise and the tickling part has to sufficiently match their plot. That way, more people can enjoy it.". Now that is a criticism that any writer can take as constructive and then mull it over and maybe work on it. But your initial response was "Get to my wack off material already! Why are you taking so long with plot and character building! We ain't got time for that when I want to just read the tickling parts!"

TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE

Now re-read your first response in this thread and let it sink in.

A lot of the things that now ruin stories for me are things I was guilty of when I started writing stories here as a 'wet behind the ears' scamp 20 years (20 FREAKIN years) ago. So let's get into it...

1) Show vs tell - stats!
Show me what your character looks like don't tell me. If you're starting your character description and it's more like a 'tale of the tape' with eye and hair colour and cup size, then it's time to rethink. How can you show us your ticklee is a blonde beach bunny or a shy but hot librarian etc without explicitly telling us and giving us the stats from her smartwatch?

2) HAHAHAHAHA.
We've all done it starting out but if see a page with paragraphs of that I pretty much instantly hit the back arrow.

3) Family stuff
I know the stepdad/stepdaughter or MILF/stepson scenarios were a big thing in porn for a while and maybe still are but again, I'm likely to hit the back arrow when that's the dynamic.

4) Blocks of run on text
This one is pretty self-explanatory. I have persevered with some pretty good stories before but a few minutes of formatting would make the reading experience so much smoother.

5) "Fellatia woke up naked tied to a bed..."
(Fellatia is probably a five foot nine inch blonde babe with the body of a supermodel, perfect size nine feet and gravity defying DD cup breasts and a resting heart rate of 59BPM...). When stories start like this it feels dull. I like to get invested in the characters a bit first and see the power dynamics, attraction, animosity etc. The naked bondage opening seems to happen a lot in celeb tick fic which is why I rarely even look at those stories anymore. Telling us that the hot celebs du jour are in your story doesn't make a story hot. In some ways it seems to absolve the writer of having to figure out how to do that because something like Kaley Cuoco and Gal Gadot having a big old girl on girl sexy tickle sesh is automatically hot because those are the names of celebs generally considered to be hot. Yeah? Nah.

And...
Maybe this all sounds really fussy. There was a period about 15 years ago (yikes again) when the story forum was rocking with a ton of great writers, most of whom have long since moved on, were posting regularly, supporting each other and raising the bar. It really seemed to die a death for a long time with only the incredible TickleMantis arising from the mists to gift another tickle epic periodically. Latterly PeterVincentTGVK and The Purple Quill have joined the fray. I have to say in the last few months I've seen more exciting stories than in a long time. Writers like Captain Sticky, Saratk, Gummybear and NYguy2 to name a few have caught my eye and I look forward to reading more from all of them.

Finally
When I read a story I like, I always post a comment and sometimes PM the writer to give them some support. I've chatted with a lot of promising writers over the years who saw next to no feedback on their work and assumed people didn't like it or were ambivalent about it so they lost heart and gave up. I know from experience that there are people who loved my stories but never posted comments and I only found out they were fans by accident.

A positive comment and feedback can really make a writer's day and spur them to continue so when you do find that story that (drum roll...) tickles your fancy, please let the writer know. You have no idea the difference that makes, and it increases the chances they'll write more stuff for you to enjoy.

You really don't get it. Figures. I mean, I tried to let you know exactly what I am doing in this thread and it STILL goes over your head.

Let's review this latest response. There are some factual items, but your interpretation is horrifically wrong. From jump I told you that I am defending writers. Yes, I also said I used the same element in my own stories and I do in fact take offense to it. But guess what? The response I gave you was PURPOSELY intended to invoke an emotion from you. Follow me. Read this really carefully. I used emotion to get you to react the way you did. If your original response was constructive criticism, we would not be here today. No, your TONE was what is offensive to others and to me. Read that sentence again, YOUR TONE was offensive. So I decided to give you a tone that would make you react. Wonder why I am coming at you so hard. I want to show you what it is like to receive a "bitch and complain" type response. Your TONE was really bad.

Had you simply put in a civil type of complaint as I had described earlier, I don't even get involved in this thread. You're just upset that I came back at you with a very strong emotional tone and you didn't know what else to do, so you decided to act like a victim. Just like people out there in the land of social media do. Once they are confronted with a taste of their own medicine and receive pushback, they are surprised and the response is always "I'm just giving my opinion!". Have you noticed that others have now put in what they don't like and I have not responded to them? Why not? If I was this "emotionally hurt" individual, I would be all over them too. But I am not. I am after YOU. Why? Maybe it has to do with your TONE.

Why am I telling you this? So you learn a lesson here. These types of threads can offend content creators, just like the ones about what people hate in tickling videos. If your original response was again along the lines of "I am not a fan of someone taking too long to write about the characters and their development before they get to the tickling. I think they should try to keep that concise and the tickling part has to sufficiently match their plot. That way, more people can enjoy it.". Now that is a criticism that any writer can take as constructive and then mull it over and maybe work on it. But your initial response was "Get to my wack off material already! Why are you taking so long with plot and character building! We ain't got time for that when I want to just read the tickling parts!"

TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE
TONE

Now re-read your first response in this thread and let it sink in.

So, okay, just so everyone is on the same page, what you're saying is that you were so angry and offended by the extreme disrespectful tone from this totally-not-milquetoast comment......

"Thank you! Yes, I can't stand that either. I don't want to jump into things right away, mind you. Build up the characters and situation. But creating an entire fantasy world to rival that of Lord of the Rings? With multiple scenes of detailed character development and political history? Now's not the time."

.........that you decided to roleplay as an enraged personally insulted writer throwing an increasingly defensive set of temper tantrums as part of a carefully crafted master plan to invoke a pretty pointed but otherwise muted response from me about having to learn to take criticism as a writer so that I can finally learn that you and other writers on this forum are offended at the idea of someone possibly not liking things they write?

.....Yeah, okay, that works. I will take your word for it and not wonder whether that's just post-talk justification. Well, good talk. You got me.

The thought that a troll on this thread spent time agreeing with himself/ herself... whatever is HILARIOUS!!!!!

I can't stop laughing.

By the way, I AM the person who spends most of the story building character development and the last page on the tickling.
I'mma keep doing it too. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry, not sorry... Love you guys, and I love how we are permitted to enjoy tickling in different ways.
:Kiss2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back