• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween/horror fans!!

Madame_T

TMF Poster
To all of my other horror fans out there-- what horror movie are you most excited for that's coming out soon? Have you seen any that have recently come out? I'm personally so excited for Halloween Kills! Watched Malignant over the weekend and was a bit disappointed...

I haven't always been a huge horror movie fan but I've been slowly getting more into it over the last few years.

I've been meaning to see Candyman as I've heard good things about it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm also excited for the new Halloween because it seems like they're going to explore the more supernatural side of the mythos.

I also have a list of classic movies I watch around every Halloween :)

Is Halloween Kills supposed to be the final movie?

I believe it's supposed to be the 2nd part of a trilogy and the 3rd part comes out next year called Halloween Ends

Horror movies, and franchise movies in general, are a bit like rock bands doing their "farewell" tours. Even though they say Halloween Ends will be the "last" one, I don't believe it.

Conjuring part three should be coming to premium channels anytime now...

i love the line "Not guilty due to demonic possession" ha

Malignant has received such up and down reviews...I haven't watched it yet but will eventually.

I really like the 2018 Halloween movie, looking forward to Halloween Kills.

Conjuring 3's opening scene was fantastic but the rest was no where near as intense as the first two movies.

I wish they made a sequel to Trick 'r Treat. They announced they would....then nothing.

I'm a huge horror movie fan but I never seem to keep up with the new ones or ones coming out soon. They just tend to be a nice surprise for me when I see them released on streaming services. I did enjoy Rob Zombie's take on Halloween and BIG fan of the House of 1000 Corpses series. I just find myself watching the favorites a bunch of times. Both versions of Stephen King's IT along with the Hellraiser series(well the first 4 or so) are my definite favorites. I LOVE Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise in the new one he just did so damn good. Also found footage classics like Cannibal Holocaust. Not into the new found footage ones as a genre but I have seen a few that were definitely great. And all the Human Centipedes were just weird lol.

Malignant has received such up and down reviews...I haven't watched it yet but will eventually.

I really like the 2018 Halloween movie, looking forward to Halloween Kills.

Conjuring 3's opening scene was fantastic but the rest was no where near as intense as the first two movies.

I wish they made a sequel to Trick 'r Treat. They announced they would....then nothing.

My main qualm with Malignant was, without giving too much away, it was very predictable.

I feel like people give the first two conjurings too much hate, I loved them both!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back