• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 4 (F/F, */F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 18 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 3

“Maddie, are you wearing a wire?” Diana surprised both of the other occupants of the room with her question.

“What? No!” Maddie denied. “Why would I BEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAP!” One of the servant’s fingers wiggled in the bare bellybutton as her free hand searched for evidence that the conversation was being recorded.

“What are you doing, Diana?” Jen demanded to know, not liking that someone else was tickle torturing her best friend.

“Standard protocol,” Diana responded as she lifted up every piece of clothing to make sure Maddie was not hiding anything. “Don’t interfere, or I’ll lock you up until I’m done.” A few minutes later, the servant ended her ticklish inspection and apologized to Maddie, “Sorry, Maddie; I had to make sure that we weren’t being listened to.”

“What is this? Who are you?” Maddie was even more terrified than before, and her eyes fearfully darted between Jen and Diana.

“Get out!” Jen crossly commanded the servant. She was furious with Diana for the invasive search, but she was angrier at the unnecessary tickle torture that accompanied it.

“But I’ll help…” Diana protested.

“No, you won’t!” Jen stood by her order. “You’ve done enough ‘helping’ so far, and tickling Maddie is a one-person job, anyway. This button is the only place where she’s ticklish, and there’s not room for two people. Especially not for someone who just tormented her like that.”

“Okay, let me know when you need me here again,” Diana submissively allowed the plan to proceed Jen’s way, and Jen stared her out of the room.

“Jen, what’s happening?” Maddie fearfully questioned.

“First of all, I would like to apologize for what she did,” Jen spat in the direction of the cell exit, displaying her clear disgust with Diana’s actions. “Secondly, Maddie…” Jen straddled her best friend, “I couldn’t be completely honest with you before we got on the ship. I’d like to tell you the real story of how I got this job, but I needed you tied up before I could start.”

“Why AHAHAHAHA!” Maddie started to ask before dissolving in laughter. “NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAT!”

“No interrupting,” Jen admonished as one of the toothbrushes that had tormented Diana’s toes now buzzed in Maddie’s bellybutton. She continued for thirty seconds before removing the tool. “Now, as I was saying, I’d like to tell you the story of how I got the job. I was not taken away by my Uncle Nate and Aunt Sharon.”

“I knew IHIHAHAHAHAHA!” Maddie earned another thirty-second toothbrush tickling for the outburst.

“Maddie, I can’t tell the story if you keep interrupting,” Jen reprimanded her ticklee again. “Next time you interrupt, I’m using the flosser, and I’ll eventually use the paintbrush if you keep going. Understand?” As the tickling stopped, Maddie nodded her head, so Jen continued, “Like I was saying, Uncle Nate and Aunt Sharon did not take me away from the beach. I was kidnapped by an organization called the Tickle Cartel.” Maddie gasped, but did not say anything, so Jen did not punish her this time. “They took me as a tickle slave, and they had a machine tickle my tummy for three straight days. When I got to their home island, which happens to be a part of Tickle Island, I resisted their slavers. I eventually convinced the head of their slave trainers, a wonderful woman named Tickle Mistress Wendy, to petition for my release.” Maddie’s eyes got wide as her brain kicked into overdrive, so Jen decided to give her permission to speak, “What is it, Maddie? I won’t punish you for speaking up.”

“If you’re free now, and I’m trapped here, does that mean that you…” Maddie’s eyes were filled with fear as she started her question, knowing how her best friend would finish it. “NOHOHOHOHO JEHEHEHEHEN NOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAT!”

“Maddie!” Jen gasped. “How dare you! PFFFFFFFT! PFFFT! PFFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFFFFT!” Jen blew several raspberries in quick succession on Maddie’s bare bellybutton. When she stopped blowing the zerberts, the tickler took a paintbrush, the tool that Maddie hated the most, and swirled it around inside the innie as punishment for the accusation. “I would never do that to you, Maddie. I know how much you hate being tickled, and I would never let you become a tickle slave. I got out of tickle slavery because I tickle tortured the people who were supposed to bring me to the training academy. Then I tickle tortured a slave that Tickle Mistress Wendy brought out to test me. She liked how good I was at tickling, so she decided to free me.”

“IHIHIHIHIM SOHOHOHOHORREHEHEHEHE!” Maddie apologized as she wailed in laughter. “IHIHIM SOHOHORREHEHE JEHEHEN! PLEHEHEHEASE GEHEHET IHIHIHIT OHOHOHOUT!”

“Not yet,” Jen denied. “You have some nerve, Maddie, accusing me of making you a tickle slave to free myself. I want you to be a professional tickler like I will be.”

“PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHA…” After a few minutes, the pleas coming from Maddie’s mouth disappeared in favor of tortured laughter. Jen stopped within thirty seconds of this, not wanting to push her best friend too far. Taking a break, she went to go get a snack for her ticklee, although they were definitely not done yet. The tickler loosened the leg chains and lifted up her best friend’s back to make it easier for her to eat, and then she wiped the tear-stained face after feeding Maddie the snack.

As Maddie was eating the food, both tickler and ticklee took the time to calm down. The suggestion that Jen had traded Maddie’s freedom for her own had shocked the accused and prompted a reactionary punishment. Now that Maddie had paid the price for her allegation and Jen had disputed it, it was time to address the reason the charge was made. As the two looked into each other’s eyes, it became obvious that both of them wanted to patch this up and move past the accusation, but that would mean explaining the reasoning behind it.

Maddie was the first to speak up, “I’m sorry, Jen. I shouldn’t have accused you of that. I know that you wouldn’t do it; I’m just so confused and feeling betrayed with all this.”

“I can’t blame you for being mad or thinking things like that, Maddie,” Jen hinted that she felt guilty for all this. “You have every right to be mad at me, but know that I would never put you in such a terrible situation.”

“I know, Jen,” Maddie acknowledged. “I just wasn’t thinking clearly, and I’m sorry for turning that confusion into an accusation.” She hung her head in shame until it was cradled by her tickler.

“Maddie, I’m not mad at you about being confused and reacting the way you did,” Jen declared, looking Maddie in the eyes. “I lied, and your accusation, frankly, was reasonable, even if it was difficult for me to hear. It was really hard for me to lie to you because I value our friendship and our trust, but I had no choice. I could not mention the Tickle Cartel outside of the ship, or we would have both gotten into tons of trouble. Even so, the fact that I lied has been weighing on me, and I can’t express with words how sorry I am for that.”

“Alright, Jen, I understand,” Maddie stated. “I’ll think about forgiving you, but understand that it might take a while.” Jen nodded, perfectly fine with accepting the conditions. “Go ahead and continue with your story. What happened after you got free?”

“After Tickle Mistress Wendy took me out of the Tickle Slave Training Academy, that’s what it’s called, she took me before Queen Mistress Heather, the leader of the Tickle Cartel,” Jen explained. “The Queen Mistress had me demonstrate my tickling skills on a few people, including herself, and tickled me a bit before choosing to officially free me and make me a Dungeon Tickler. I strongly petitioned for you to be allowed to try out for this, telling her that you were ten times better than me, which you are. After hearing your name several times, she agreed to give you a shot. I should warn you, though, that if you fail, you’ll be a tickle slave instead of a Dungeon Tickler.”

“JEHEHEHEHEHEN!” Jen had begun using the electric flosser on Maddie’s bellybutton the moment that the latter opened her mouth, not bothering to verify that words would have come out in lieu of the tickling.

“Shh,” Jen quieted her best friend’s protests. “I know it sounds scary, but I don’t think you’ll have any problem proving your skills. You’re much better than me, and they accepted me without question.”

“Oh, fine,” Maddie was still worried, but since she did not want to be tickled anymore, she did not protest again after the tickles stopped. “What happened next?”

“Well, Queen Mistress Heather wanted me to go through a week of Transporter Training,” Jen declared. “The Tickle Cartel’s Transporters are the people who took me and brought me back. The two people that we met earlier who are navigating the ship are Transporters. I’m not entirely sure why I needed a week of that, but the ticklish capture technique sure came in handy with getting you on this rack. Maybe it was just to get me some experience in the Tickle Cartel before I came back to get you. After that week, I took off for home.”

Maddie let a minute of silence pass before speaking up, “Is that your entire story, Jen?”

“That’s everything that’s happened before I left on the ship; everything else was just free time,” Jen confirmed. “Since the ship information applies for the way back, I’ll explain it after you answer this question. Do you hate me now, Maddie?”

“No, not at all,” Maddie relieved Jen with her smile. “In fact, I agree with you that this could be a great opportunity for both of us. This job of being a Dungeon Tickler sounds a whole lot better than just being a regular Tickle Island tickler, and it certainly sounds better than three more years of college. At least to me, it sounds like we’ll be tickle torturing a whole bunch of people. I know you aren’t fond of tickle torture, present situation excluded, but I sure am. And based on what you’ve said, it does seem like this is a safe haven, especially since you’ve got the leader of the Tickle Cartel to like you. I actually feel better than I did a few minutes ago, and I’ll be sure to practice my tickle skills thoroughly while we’re on the way over. Speaking of which, why did you let Diana go? I was having a blast tickling her before you tied me up here.”

“Well, Diana’s not actually just a servant; she’s Queen Mistress Heather’s servant,” Jen explained. “And we’re not just tickling her; we’re supposed to have tickle fights in this dungeon cell until we get back. Diana and I have been having tickle fights, which I’ve dominated, since we left the Tickle Cartel. On the way back, you’re supposed to have tickle fights with each of us, too. We’ve got a standard thirty-minute punishment period for the loser of the tickle fight, but I have a feeling you’ll win a decent amount of the time against Diana. She’s much more ticklish overall than you.”

“Okay, that should still be fun.” Despite a few seconds of hesitation, Maddie accepted the conditions. “I just want to get my fingers on her again so I can practice for being a Dungeon Tickler.”

“I’m sure you do, Maddie, and I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time for that,” Jen declared. “That’s all the information that I have about the tickle fights. Now, with regards to just general ship stuff, I’d love to help show you around and make sure you know where everything is for the trip back, which should take about three days.”

“I’ll be happy to spend the extra time with you, Jen,” Maddie approved. “Are we going to do that when you untie me from here?”

“Not quite; I was planning on tickle fighting Diana first,” Jen revealed. “That way, you can have some time to recover, and then, after the loser gets punished, you can get right into the tickle fights. Does that sound good? The winner will let you out when our tickle fight is decided.”

“I appreciate the offer, and I know that you don’t want me to run away or anything, but can you at least let me out of this?” Maddie understood that Jen was afraid of losing her again, but she wanted off the rack. “You can keep me locked up in a cell, but can I at least have access to something to eat and water? Oh, and a bathroom in case I need it?”

“Sure thing; I know there’s another cell on board,” Jen had no issue with Maddie’s conditions, and she began undoing the bondage holding her best friend in place. “Diana!”

Within a few seconds, the servant was entering the cell. “Yes, Jen, Maddie needs a cell to be locked in while we tickle fight?” she requested confirmation.

“Yes, were you listening?” Jen wondered.

“Yes, I was,” Diana affirmed. “I wanted to be available whenever I was needed. Maddie, I want to make something clear. Queen Mistress Heather told me what she wants to see from you, and you do not need to be even half as good as Jen to get a job. She wanted me to tell you so that you don’t worry about having to be perfect when you come before her.”

“That’s certainly nice to hear,” Maddie breathed a sigh of relief as a wide smile filled her face. “And it’s nice to hear that I have a good potential of working alongside my best friend.” She and Jen shared another huge hug before the potential Tickle Cartel employee addressed her best friend directly. “Jen, I’m glad that you told me the truth finally, and frankly, I’m glad that you brought me here. This sounds like it could be really fun.” After breaking off the hug, she asked Diana, “Where is this cell with food and water?” The servant showed them the cell next door, and she locked Maddie in before returning to the first cell with Jen.

One tickle fight later, Diana was in hysterics from the foot tickle torture machine when Jen showed up to free Maddie. “Maddie, are we alright?” she questioned as she unlocked the cell door.

“I’m not mad at you, Jen,” Maddie announced. “In fact, I can’t wait to have our first tickle fight in ages.”

“I bet you can’t,” Jen dictated as they returned to the cell where Diana was being tortured. “You were always really good at those.”

“Yes, I was,” Maddie smiled deviously and wiggled her fingers at Jen before the two turned to observe the servant’s tickle torture. “Hey, Jen, what is that thing?”

“I’m not completely sure; it’s some sort of foot tickle torture device,” Jen informed her companion. “But Diana hates it, so it’s quite a fitting punishment for her threatening me with Q-tips in my bellybutton.”

“Oh, she knows that; that explains you dominating the tickle fights,” Maddie realized. “Yeah, that certainly does seem like an appropriate punishment.” The two continued to converse as Diana endured her punishment with hysterical laughter. Once the torture time was up, Jen released the tormented servant, and the two best friends faced each other for their first tickle fight of the trip.

Next Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 5

Last edited:
That was actually resolved more nicely than I thought it would be, with only minor lingering hard feelings between Jen and Maddie. I still se some tickle punishment from Maddie for Jen of course but likely no lingering bad blood. Diana will likely have an incredibly rough time on the way back, I can see her being double teamed after every tickle fight as she is unable to beat Jen or Maddie. I know she was likely acting under mistress Heather’s orders and Jen likely understands that, but I can imagine Jen is angry that she was not told beforehand that she would need to search Maddie.

Thanks for the good work as always.

There will definitely be significant punishment for Jen because of how she lied to Maddie. However, since both of them liked their friendship before Jen was taken, they want to resolve the situation as soon as possible. The fact that Maddie likes dishing out tickle torture and that Jen signed her up for a dream job will likely aid in the healing process. It also probably helped to prevent a larger divide from being established when Jen initially revealed the truth, hence why they were talking casually during Diana’s punishment.

As you said, Diana will probably have a difficult time on the trip, primarily because she’s used to being on the receiving end of tickling and not really being able to take it. Jen already knows and Maddie can easily find out that fact, and, combined with the invasive and torturous search of Maddie, there is surely motivation for both of them to beat Diana in tickle fights and torment her afterwards.

Thank you for reading and commenting! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back