Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/25/2021

The TMF Welcome Forum has our rules, profiles and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Inescapable #7

Click here
9/23/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Milana Vanyntrub (cameo)

So I know there's a Cameo thread and I should be posting there, but I didnt, sorry. Figured more people would see it this way. Anyway, here it is. Also, probably not the answer many of you want to hear. It's not a complete loss, but its not exactly a win either. But knowing the answer is better than not knowing I guess.

Also, side note. Just because I'm posting a successful tickle question vid from cameo, I'd really appreciate if you all didn't go crazy and slam celebrities with super weird tickle questions again on cameo. Especially the people that come straight out and ask "are your feet ticklish and how bad?". I mean, if that doesn't scream fetishist and asking for a cameo block, idk what does.

I basically just asked her are you ticklish and most ticklish spot? And a couple other questions about hopes/dreams, etc. to blend the tickle question into. Anyway, enjoy.

https://streamable.com/nxxm0y

There was thread here years ago that said she wasn't so I'm not surprised.

Good job Blue Line, and I agree. "Feet" is just a red flag in general.

Quote Originally Posted by erik1009 View Post
    There was thread here years ago that said she wasn't so I'm not surprised.
    My bad. Must have missed it. I believe I searched her name on this site multiple times and don't remember seeing what you mentioned, but oh well. Like I said, reaffirmation from her own mouth is better than nothing.

Thanks!

Too bad that's she's almost not ticklish, but that's always better to know than not to know ...

Thanks for that confirmation, BlueLine!
    Tickling 'til death the ticklish girls since 1999...

"The best thing in the world: tickle 'til death a beautiful girl.
    The second best thing in the world: be tickled to tears by a beautiful girl. And, after that, have a great revenge tickling her until she pees her pants ..."

I thought they'd blocked "ticklish" again, did yours not get blocked?

The answer may not be the best but the contribution is all good, thanks bud. Lemme know if you want this adding to the cameo thread

You can add it if you want. I guess not. I straight up asked her are you ticklish? Most ticklish spot? And she answered so who knows.

Doesn't mean we can all go crazy though. Cameo is a useful tool but it can't be abused

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLine7045 View Post
    You can add it if you want. I guess not. I straight up asked her are you ticklish? Most ticklish spot? And she answered so who knows.

Doesn't mean we can all go crazy though. Cameo is a useful tool but it can't be abused
    Odd, I was under the impression it had been blocked again but yeah, I hope people don't go crazy with it.

I'll pop this in the other thread, thanks again bro

The word ticklish hasn't been blocked again, I've gotten a few recently with no issues. It's how you ask.
    Cyborg: Didn't think you were real.
    Batman: I'm real.... when it's useful.

Shes one of those people you like to hear talking about tickling regardless and she did say her feet are ticklish so I think that's a win.

Nothing wrong with asking straight up, that's how I got all of my responses. If they're aware of the question and don't want to answer, they simply won't, no matter how you try to mask it.