• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at pedicure (f/m)

hurricaneman74

So my fiancé loves to indulge my fetish of being tickled and knows how much the talk about how ticklish I am turns me on. So she brought me to a pedicure today and the ladies at the salon were loving it. I had gotten two pedicures before but the lady today seemed to really go hard just below my toes which sent me into a fit of laughter. She smiled and seemed to be encouraged to keep scrubbing there. My fiancé cheered her on by noting how ticklish I was and I couldn’t have been more turned on. The embarrassing feeling was only multiplied when my fiancé took a video of the incident and sent it to all her friends. Now I keep awaiting their reactions to my predicament. Seems like women really love a helpless, ticklish man. My feet are crazy ticklish but I’ll definitely be back for another pedicure soon.

Sounds like a great experience! I've never had a pedicure. Maybe it's time to get one.

The reactions have mostly been “lol” and “haha”. But a few of the ladies were really loving it with the “omg he is dying” and “that lady is killing him. That’s amazing”.

Maybe sets up some fun down the road haha

Pedicure tickles are just pure heaven. I've had quite a few pedicurists tickle the crap out of my feet. When they use the nail brush in between my toes It's more torture than the cheese grater/pumice stone.

The public tickling aspect of pedicures sounds like so much fun! I’ve wanted to try getting one but I’m worried I’m going to end up screaming in public or just be way too turned on. That’s awesome that your wife enjoyed and even captured the moment. I bet it’s fun to watch it with her.

So i have a new update after going for another pedicure. Gotta say first that these things, even with/without tickling are pretty awesome and feel amazing. But anyway this time my fiancee was really trying to get this lady to tickle me and asked for them to apply extra callus treatment, hoping they would scrub extra hard. And oh my god, did this woman go crazy on my feet. I caused an absolute scene as she literally scrubbed my soles for nearly 10 minutes, starting before my fiancee next to me, and going for about 5 minutes longer than her. She scraped all over my feet, mostly in the middle where my feet did not need any treatment. Needless to say, i think the technician may have a closet tickling fetish. I was howling and she just laughed and kept saying this is funny. Never thought id be tortured like that in public by a stranger, as ive had a few pedicures and the tickling usually only lasts 1-2 minutes at tops. I will have to go back in a few months and definitely going to see if the same lady is available.

So i have a new update after going for another pedicure. Gotta say first that these things, even with/without tickling are pretty awesome and feel amazing. But anyway this time my fiancee was really trying to get this lady to tickle me and asked for them to apply extra callus treatment, hoping they would scrub extra hard. And oh my god, did this woman go crazy on my feet. I caused an absolute scene as she literally scrubbed my soles for nearly 10 minutes, starting before my fiancee next to me, and going for about 5 minutes longer than her. She scraped all over my feet, mostly in the middle where my feet did not need any treatment. Needless to say, i think the technician may have a closet tickling fetish. I was howling and she just laughed and kept saying this is funny. Never thought id be tortured like that in public by a stranger, as ive had a few pedicures and the tickling usually only lasts 1-2 minutes at tops. I will have to go back in a few months and definitely going to see if the same lady is available.

Wow! She is certainly worth seeing again.:devil:

I've always thought of getting a pedicure but I'm afraid I'd have a bulge or something embarrassing like that. I might have to try it just to experience it.

I've always thought of getting a pedicure but I'm afraid I'd have a bulge or something embarrassing like that. I might have to try it just to experience it.

I don't get a bulge, but I do have to jack off to the experience once I get home.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back