• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Time Hrid (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M M/M F/M little bit of F/F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
Sweat pooled on the Prince's forehead but he couldn't wipe it away. He'd rode to battle with a troop of Heroes as part of a plan. but they hadn't expected to fight a god. He and his sisters led a pronged pincer attack on Surtr himself with the aid of Nifl herself but it looks like he had drawn the short straw. Muspel had laughed as the Cavalrymen had closed in around him. The dragon had outpaced them easily. Hrid himself was ripped right off his horse and tossed into a pair of flaming stocks. The prince struggled in them at first but after singing his wrist he realized that the best thing to do was stay still. Now he had to sit and watch as his allies were chased down one by one.

Lord Quan refused to retreat but instead held the line against the great flaming monster. Despite its size, however, the thing was fast. It zipped right past Quan and shifted back to its human form behind him. Before the man could even turn around a hot finger had plunged right through the sole of his boot and sock, burning the material clean away. A hand held his ankle still as that warm finger stroked its way back and forth along the man's bronzed sole while his boot sole and sock just sloughed away. Muspel said nothing and just watched as Quan leaned forwards in his saddle trying desperately to hold on. When the man dropped his legendary lance it was over. Muspel let out a chuckle and flames of the same kind that kept Hrid still appeared to not only keep Quan in place as a small wheel of non-painful licked along his sole but also formed a small trough before his horse that Muspel poured water into to keep it hydrated.

Sylvain had watched the whole thing in fear. Muspel simply walked towards the hunky redhead. He tried to cast a spell at the dragon but the tall man simply took the spell and cast it back. The next thing Sylvain knew he had a blind and gag on which made him helpless as Muspel simply climbed into his saddle and sat down facing him. Sylvain was trying to pull the things from his face and was helpless as the dragon danced his fingers all along the youth's abs and pecs. Whenever he tried to stop him, his hands were just slapped away as if he was a child. Soon enough Muspel grew bored and left Sylvain in a similar construction of flame as Quan's to keep him laughing happily while his horse was watered and calmed.

---
Frederick tried to ride and save his friends rather than fight an unwinnable battle but even that was doomed. The dragon didn't turn and instead snapped its finger to summon more flames. They blocked Frederick from reaching anybody and quickly restricted his hands to his sides. The knight could only sit and watch as flames formed a feather and began tracing it along his proud nose. The man tried to turn away but the feather followed him and teased him back to watch the fates of his friends every time. His horse was bothered but began drinking the newly offered water like all the others.

Zelot tried to run, seeing the battle as unwinnable but that failed too. Muspel smiled and soon the axe knight's hands were shackled by flames that wrapped around the reins of his horse. The man quickly burst into laughter as fiery feathers licked along his knuckles to tease him. When his hands finally opened up his fingers were tied back and the same feathers began to tease along with his palms. The devoted husband begged for help but there was nobody left to aid him.

Finally, it was just Luke left free and he was the bravest. The young knight charged right at the dragon and dove from his horse with his sword in hand. Muspel was impressed even as he slapped the sword aside and took the man in his arms. Luke struggled and squirmed but Muspel heated up one finger and stroked it down the man's armor boiling the man's armor but not harming him. Luke was bright-red as the dragon looked over his naked body. When he saw where the divine was looking though he begged. The words turned to gurgles though as the beast began swirling a nail along the tip of his cock. The greenette was making all kinds of embarrassing noises while Muspel tended to him.

---
"ENOUGH" Hrid roared at the plights of his allies. "You have me and that's more than enough! Let them go and I'll go willingly with you back to Muspel!"

The dragon didn't look up from teasing Luke's balls. It simply waved a hand and all the water that had been offered to the horses was moved from their magical troughs. Hrid watched it swirl through the air in confusion before it all splashed in one specific place. Right into his big, soft, and plush size 13 soles. The prince squirmed in fear in the fiery stocks as the steeds of his friends all started walking curiously over to the only source of water on this battlefield. He soon could hear nothing but the laughter of the men whose torments hadn't stopped as their horses came over and extended six long tongues to start lapping at those precious droplets on Hrid's flushed soles.

Unfortunately for Hrid, he'd always been afflicted with sweaty feet at the slightest sign of heat, and here surrounded by fire, it meant his ticklish soles were practically a pair of self-sustaining saltlicks for the horses. He couldn't hear his own laughter over the sounds of his friends and as such didn't notice as Muspel raised the very earth of the lands that held his name and made something new for his new ticklish friends. The prince had those long tongues exploring between his toes, along the ball of his foot, and even had one of the horse's nipping at his skin.

Hrid calling out for mercy was just an annoyance to the Divine Dragon of the Land of Fire. He was absentmindedly playing a feather of fire on Luke's cock with one hand while he used the other to shape the land the way he liked. First, he started with a circle of land which he raised. Then he found an underground stream of heated water that he cracked open and forced to flow up into his new enclosure. Upon filling it he stopped it and sent it back on its way. However, he cracked a small valve of the superheated air from it and allowed it up, up, up to his creation. He made small paths for it through the walls and floor of his piece of construction

---
Standing back, he opened these paths and watched as the warm water started to bubble and froth. He slipped one of his massive size 16 feet from its shoe and dipped it into the water. It was the perfect temperature in his opinion which was quite hot but not uncomfortable. He waved a hand and all his laughing sluts devolved into wheezing as he stopped their torments. He ripped off the rest of Luke's clothes and summoned flames to give the man some new attire that he preferred. The brash cavalier struggled but Muspel bound his hands behind his back and with a flick did the same to Hrid and the other men.

Looking over the six, he smiled at their new attire. Each man's armor and clothes lay in piles below them as now all they wore were identical red speedo's. Muspel snapped his fingers and flame patterns etched themselves onto each man's crotch while they wriggled and snickered at the feeling. Once they were sufficiently adorned Muspel carried Luke over and dropped him right into the water. He repeated the process with each of the others but when he arrived at Hrid-

"L-Let me up and I'll w-walk..."

"Ohhh is that icy exterior already melting? Warming up to me?"

"I just want you to touch me as little as possible."

Muspel paused for a second and then laughed. He let Hrid stand upon his still wet and sticky feet to walk over to his cauldron but quickly pressed himself to the prince's back. Hrid grunted as a pair of massive hands came around his sides and squeezed his pecs hard enough to hurt. Muspel leaned in close and licked gently at the man's earlobe while he giggled.

"Happy to disappoint."

---
Hrid was forced to walk his way over to the tub with Muspel hugging his back and flicking his fingers back and forth along the ticklish undersides of his pectoral muscles. He sputtered and giggled to his shame and almost tripped as he climbed in. Muspel caught him though and that just made the blush on the prince's face burn all the brighter as he sat down in the water. He let out a yelp when the dragon sat down next to him and pulled him close enough that he was almost sitting in his lap.

The bindings around Hrid's wrists were hooked on something that kept him from wandering too far from where he was seated and he assumed it was the same for the others based on how little they'd moved since being seated. The water was very warm but honestly more comfortable than the men had expected. If they weren't all tied up in here with a pervert it could be quite nice.

Well except in Hrid's case of course. Being from a cold nation meant that the man was used to a certain kind of climate. Here in the tub though he was quickly heating up to the point of panting. Of course, the way that Muspel had pulled one of his feet into his lap wasn't helping. The dragon's fingers kept pulling his toes back and then laughing at how he'd cringe in fear when he brought them up to his mouth. Muspel would instead bring a finger up his heel and smile how his favorite new snowball would writhe as he tried to choke down his giggles.

---
The other men's hair dripped from Muspel having tossed them into his impromptu hot tub. They were all flushed in the face and trying their best to not watch their leader be forced to count along as a 7-foot tall man sang to him about his toes. Despite everything, they tried to keep their dignity. All except one, of course, Zelot had never been the most healthy of men and was also from a far different climate than this. That's why the men had all assumed he'd been fidgeting so much at first.

The water bubbled so much in Muspel's primitive tub that none of them could see how the flame dragon was tracing his massive feet along the paladin's helpless soles beneath the waves. He twitched in his bonds and bit at his lips not even noticing the stares he was getting from his colleagues. Hrid wasn't staring though as Muspel was also exploring his soles simultaneously. While Zelot was getting loving strokes from thick toes and sweating at the warmth coming off the dragon's boats, Hrid was having rough fingers stroke along his pretty feet.

Muspel was quite entertained by the way that the pale soles flushed from the slightest contact. He was repeatedly trying to write his name with one finger in the man's foot but kept frowning at mistakes he was making, did it have one "L" or two? He would take a handful of warm water, splash it on the foot and rub it all in to start over while Hrid laughed and begged.

"Stahahap this ahahat ohohonce! I ahahahm the Prince of Nihihfl and-AHAHAHAHA!"

---
Muspel had seized Hrid by the toes and leaned in to take a nibble of the ball of his foot. The prince was bucking and trying to pull his foot back but the dragon had him good and every attempt was punished with more nibbles and licks. He was beginning to focus more on his tasty snowball and as such his big foot slipped right by Zelot's 9's and ended up in the Illian's crotch. The warmth coming off of the bigfoot was going right through the man's speedo and making him gasp at the feeling. This earned him different reactions from all his comrades who had no idea that he was currently going through some fiery footsies.

Frederick tried to look away and keep his trademark air of refinement but between the long toes of his size 15's poking out of the water, the sweat rolling down his wet pectorals, and how the heat was starting to get to him, the knight was starting to feel light-headed. Luke was terrified, scared out of his mind. He was imagining his boyish 8's beneath those sharp nails of Muspel's and though he was telling himself he'd hate it, his speedo was getting very tight as his toes curled. Was this what was happening to Roderick and Prince Marth? Is this gonna happen to me?! Quan scowled at the sight of Hrid's feet being clawed at and slapped hard whenever the prince got too rambunctious. He thought of his own son and daughter who had been captured and taken here and wondered if they'd been subjected to this as well. Little did he know that they both awaited a chance to tickle their father's feet eagerly.

Unlike the others, Sylvain had no idea what was going on. The blindfold and gag were still tightly affixed to the flirty redhead so he'd been sweating buckets due to both nervousness and the heat. He'd wondered what was going on as his trunks had been ripped off and speedo instead cradled his carrot-colored plum and berries. He'd been enjoying the water well enough but was quite worried at the strange situation and how his rosy 13's were so defenseless.

---
Zelot was finally given a break and rather than be happy instead the man whimpered. His speedo was so tight at this point due to all the excitement and it ached. He didn't know if there was something in the water or if magic was being used or if maybe he had just always been a pig but he NEEDED to cum so badly.

"Pleeease! Fiiinish it! It aches so baaadly! Just a little touch! Please by all the saints don't leave me like this" the mercenary begged earning him a look of ire from Hrid.

"Have some damn self respeEHEHEHCT! NOHOHO!"

Muspel had pulled himself even closer to Hrid and now as he kept that one of the prince's feet he'd been teasing up in the air to get a bit more sweat on it, his fingers instead now played along the man's thick thigh. Hrid tried to get his leg back but instead, the muscular dragon began nipping at his kneecap to show him what happened to wigglers.

"The poor man just wants more of my hot feet. You'll beg for them eventually too my snowball. I'll melt you down and make you my frosty puppet begging to be warm. Now let's see where else I can put my cold tootsies. Ahhhh..."

Frederick jumped as one of the dragon's feet gliding its nails up his thigh. He tried to keep his composure but the massive foot was creeping over his hips and wiggling those thick toes along his abs. He looked over to see Muspel smiling at him from beneath the frantic Hrid.

---
"What's the matter, my ticklish butler boy? Is it a bit too hot for you here in this tub? Oooooh, wait I know! You want a taste don't you?"

Muspel squeezed Hrid's leg right beneath the knee and scribbled at the calves in juuuuust the right way to make his snowball bend that thick leg of his in just the right way. Redfaced and sweaty as he was Frederick was still a knight and a gentleman and as such tried to look anywhere but at the pale and inviting sole of his friend's foot.

"Go on handsome, tickle it! Snowball here loves it!"

"Dahahastard! I dohoho nohohot! Stay strong FrederEEEHE AHAHAH!"

Muspel's fingers found their way into Hrid's nipples again and he happily bounced the man's pecs back and forth as his summoned flames kept his leg in Freddy's face.

"If you don't like then why do I keep finding the summits of these snowy mountains so perky hmmm? If they didn't love getting tickled then they'd probably stop standing up wouldn't they? Just for that? Let's give Freddy a show!"

Muspel's flames sparked up and a pair of feathers were made by the blaze. Hrid tried to pull his foot away but could do nothing as the two plumes began ravaging his poor defrosted foot. One licked up and down his sole, paying close attention to his powerful arch as he whined. The other fluttered in between his toes and occasionally turned itself to scribble like a quill along their stems.

---
"Gahahads damn yohohou! Mahahake it stahahp! Nahaha, stahahap! It tihihickles! It tihihickles! It tihihihickles daahaahaamit! Gihihive me baahaack my foohohot!"

"My snowball needs to learn. That's my foot now and you're not getting it back till Freddy tickles it."

"Pleeeheease" keened Zelot. "I wanna tickle it! Let me tiiiickle it pleeeeheease! I'll tickle it for days JUST GIVE ME RELEASE!"

"Ooooh, Zelot's in the right place, Freddy. Don't you wanna help your friends? Maybe if you tickle snowballs foot I'll let him have what he wants too!"

"PLEEASE!"

"Have some self-control manNnnnggh..."

Frederick's words descended into grunts as Muspel's thick toes got around his cock. The knight wriggled to try and shake him off but that only generated friction upon his member. Muspel laughed at the sight of the buff knight fighting himself harder than any opponent he'd ever faced.

"Don't you resent my snowball? He led you all here to try and get people back and look how it's turned out for all of you! I think he deserves to have his snowy tootsies ravaged for a loooong time but all you have to do is a little and I'll take care of the rest!"

"Stay strohohng men! He won't break us-AHAHAHAHA! OHOHO!"

Muspel's fingers dug right into Hrid's abs and drove him mad. There was a bit of ash beneath his nails and digging into the tight muscles was leaving it a little bit behind. The water was spreading it and although he probably didn't mean to do it, an observer could easily see it as now Muspel was finger painting on a poor ticklish Hrid.

---
That's how it looked to Frederick anyway but maybe he was losing his mind to all these stimulations. An ashy toe poked him right in his own pectoral and told him that he really had no other choice. The knight leaned in and took a nibble of Hrid's soft heel making the man's voice go up another octave. Muspel laughed at his snowball's reaction before his hands went back up to those big ticklish pecs of his.

"That's it! It's quite hot in here for mortals so what's better to fight the heat than some nice shaved ice? Maybe if the rest of you join in we can get Snowball here to give us some ice cream! We can milk it out of this cute little dispenser down here!"

A rough hand took Hrid between the legs and began scribbling a finger along his balls. The Prince was howling as Muspel wrestled him about in the water but that captive foot in front of Frederick was staying still. Its toes wiggled frantically as Freddy-Bear's first nibble was followed by another and then another. Next, the nibbles became chomps on Hrid's foot. The chomps got longer and wetter as Frederick couldn't control how much he was drooling. He loved it! Soon he was licking, kissing, and sucking upon Hrid's captured foot and eyeing up those pretty pale toes.

He was so utterly lost in ravaging the pretty foot with his mouth that he didn't notice anything around him. The owner of that tasty boat was currently melting in Muspel's grip as the Dragon whispered his plan into his ear and held him still. A loud whine from Zelot made him roll his eyes and a snap of his fingers summoned up some new features in the tub. More cracks were added to let out more jets of heated water and they were aimed directly at the paladin's soles. They came from a couple of different directions and were personally aimed by the dragon to give the man a toasty foot massage.

The foot is the keyboard of the body they say and soon the Illian was granted the release he wanted. The white from his outburst was swiftly carried away and the warm water felt so good on the aching tip of his cock that he never even got soft for a second. The sight of Frederick going to town on that ice-cream cone though was also helping with that though...

---
The flames around Hrid's ankle finally let it go and the prince pulled it back quickly leaving Freddy with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Muspel rubbed his Snowball's chest reassuringly and comforted him while chuckling. The jets roared to life and soon Freddy was getting the same kind of mind-melting massage that had Zelot losing his mind. Hrid tried to wade his way across the tub to safety but was easily followed by his new dragon beau.

The divinely made dragon never let his hands leave his Snowball's sides and as such Hrid's wading was narrated by cackles from the sweaty prince. He got between Luke and Quan to try and escape before Muspel got bored of his attempt. The dragon shoved him against the edge of the tub and took him by the ankle again. He loved the way his Snowball laughed when he scribbled a finger along those feet of his. It could use some accompaniment though he thought to himself.

Before he decided who would join Snowball for a duet though he had a place he wanted to play. Hrid growled in disgust as he felt the nails dig into his rear through the swimsuit. The dragon's nails skittered along the tight material and his handsome prince tried to resist. He kicked his legs and tried to roll over in an attempt to deny the beast access to that area but that just got the dragon to sit down on his back.

---
Although he was having so much fun making Hriddy's speedo-clad rump jiggle and bounce, Muspel kept seeing those snowy tundra's he just loved to tickle popping up out of the water. Muspel was thinking about it for a minute but then finally pounced. He took Hrid by the ankle and also swooped up one of Quan's feet for the ride as well. Hrid was trying to crawl away still away while Quan, who was tied down could only try and stay strong. His mind though was excited to have his big feet tickled and he had no idea why.

He'd never entertained thoughts like these before but now his mind was racing with thoughts of what this monster's nails would feel like racing down his flat soles and plucking at his long toes. He tried to remember his lovely wife Ethlyn but all he could conjure up was an image of her in stocks as well right next to her brother Sigurd. Luke was having the same struggle in his mind and neither man knew why. If any of them knew that all the flames that Muspel kept summoning were carefully crafted to dance their lights in a way that massaged these men's brains and entranced them into the silly fetish of this land.

If they knew that then maybe they could keep their eyes closed like Hrid or cover them like Sylvain, even if neither of them was doing that by choice. The men had all fallen victim to it unwittingly, according to Muspel's plan almost exactly. The only one who'd defied his expectations was Sylvain. He'd muffled that one until he could come up with a plan for him but had no idea that the redhead was working on his ropes behind his back.

---
Muspel stroked a finger down the two soles he held side by side and enjoyed the differences. Hrid's sole was as soft as fallen snow and his finger sunk in like he could make an angel in there, a life of royal pampering had won out over all that combat training and noble sentiment to give Hrid some quite soft peds that were currently making him snicker as he tried to hold in the laughter. In contrast, Quan's foot was larger, rougher, and much warmer. Life in an arid nation had won over a noble upbringing in his case and as such the foot had rough heels and flat soles but patches of warm and soft skin were like oases in that desert. Muspel's finger glided along it and he loved the reaction. Quan couldn't control his loud laughter as his chest heaved from just the teasing finger.

The two men's different reactions fascinated the dragon. He thought of himself as a guitarist for a moment playing twin necks of his instrument. He reached up and began plucking the two's toes to enjoy the noises. Hrid broke out into open laughter and tried to use his free foot to kick him off while Quan was less ticklish along his shapely toes. Muspel scraped a nail along each stem while alternating between the two men's feet as they struggled. Hrid was howling and flopping like a fish on a line but Quan was trying to hold it in.

A jet opened up right between Quan's legs and began blowing warm water right at Muspel's command. The nobleman felt the hot water caress his bulge and thighs and lost it. He broke out in open belly laughter that matched Hrid's and made Muspel smile.

---
"Gahahahah! Nohohoho! Stahahap! Enohohugh! It tihihckles too muhuhch dammit,” Hrid cried as he tried to pull his foot away from the horny dragon. This just earned his arches a fiery lick from the Divine being that had taken such an interest in him.

"Ahahah! Pfeheheahaha oohhh it tihiihickles! Mohohore! Hahaharder! It tihihickles ohohohh so muuhuch! Ahahaha! Hahaharder I cahahan still thihink," Quan's words were howled and everyone accompanied by drool falling from his mouth. Hrid would curse at the man's loss of sense but right now all his mind could imagine was that hot tongue lapping up his arch. He could think less and less with each lick and wondered if the water at his ears was actually his brain leaking out.

Muspel focused more and more on nibbling the prince's feet and as such the tickles on Quan's lessened in response. Soon the knight was left whimpering at how his feet were unmolested just as Muspel's flames had wanted him. The jets opened up and soon his feet were trapped in the same massaging current that had Frederick and Zelot's. Hrid was struggling to keep his head above water.

Thankfully a great dusky foot pressed itself right up into the man's chin and propped him up. Now Hrid had to burn with embarrassment as Muspel's bigfoot stroked itself along his neck. It tickled a little but nowhere near as much as those sharp teeth being dragged along his plush heel and that hot tongue inside his noble arch. When Muspel had finally had his fill of this game he released the prince but not without a few mischievous tickles to the toes of his. He then looked at his next victim hungrily.

---
Luke was terrified, all of his normal brashness had washed away back at like the second of his allies who had been turned into mewling tickle pets. Now that the dragon was facing him down he was absolutely frozen despite all the heat. Muspel picked him by the big toes and pulled his boyish size 8's from the water to admire. The knight had no idea what to do and so tried to smile cockily at the dragon.

"Y-You...g-gotta love the L-Luke, right?"

"I think I'm going too!"

Muspel's nails started skittering along the knight's soles slowly to enjoy the way that the greenette was trying to choke back his giggles.

"Pffftt hehe-hey now we-we cahahn t-tahahlk about this yo-yohou know! No neeeheeheed to jump right into the roohough stuff! Ahaha! Hehey be gehehntle!"

"What if I don't want to be gentle? Huh? What if I want to see you begging me to play with these ticklish toes of yours as soon as possible? Hmm? I think I will indeed love this Luke-what?!"

The great dragon had been so entranced in Luke's giggling and squirming that he hadn't noticed one of his pets to be getting free. Sylvain's hands grabbed the first thing they could once they were free of that rope. That happened to be Muspel's muscled ankle of course. Though he was still muffled and blinded Sylvain knew exactly what that warm thing he'd just pulled into his lap was. The young man's manicured fingernails dug right into those long arches of the flame dragon and the reaction was instant.

---
"BAHAHAHA! GEHEHET AWAHAHAY FROM THOSE MOHOHRTAL! STAAHAHAP!"

Sylvain couldn't see or talk but he could hear and he knew that voice. What was more important than all those other senses though right now was touch. Muspel's massive feet felt amazing to the Fodlan boy. Skin so warm he wanted to rub his face along them despite the heat. His fingers sank when he pressed them against the feet in a surprising display of softness for a pair so big. The toes wiggled back and forth in a frenzy as Sylvain stroked one finger up the sole but even that was enough to make the redhead's swimsuit area tighten considerably.

Muspel tried to pull his foot away but Sylvain wrapped one of his own legs around it to trap him in a leg lock that allowed him free reign on the upturned sole. That he could do this without the benefit of sight just showed that skill he'd developed at getting a certain diminutive swordsman in similar situations. Felix's feet were cute but they had nothing on these. Sylvain ripped off his blindfold with one hand but never stopped skittering his nails along with that bigfoot he had captive. The dragon that had been tickling all his fellow knights was now floundering about in the water as his sexy foot was tickled pink.

Without the ability to concentrate Muspel's focused hot water was starting to falter and as a result, Zelot, Frederick, and Quan were being denied that stimulation they so badly wanted. Their bindings were also starting to come loose as well. Sylvain used a trick he'd developed to tickle bigfoots like his highness and Dedue next, he pressed his thumb and pinky down to pin the respective toes on Muspel's foot to the ground and stretch his sole taut. He then scribbled his three free fingers along the ridge right below the toes. With no way to defend it, Muspel was cackling like mad and kicking his free foot all about to try and get Sylvain off of him.

---
Zelot broke free from his bonds first, the older paladin took one look about with an aching lust and seized the cutest thing he could to take some relief. Luke's feet were helpless as his former ally pressed them together and yanked his swimsuit down. The man's cock pressed right through the pair and thrust a few times to get into a good rhythm. Luke was grimacing at first but the feeling of the slick organ on his exhausted soles quickly grew on him. He moaned out in confusion at first but never told his friend to stop.

Sylvain looked over at the sight in a bemused way but never stopped his current game of swirling a finger along Muspel's heel. The dragon had a fist in his mouth and Sylvain didn't enjoy not hearing that breathy laugh anymore. His other foot began stroking its toes along Muspel's armpit to try and get that hand out of the way so the singalong could get back on track. Muspel was ticklish but not a fool and took hold of that ankle of Sylvain's and wrapped an arm around it. His pointed nails dug into the rosy sole and Sylvain laughed right along with him. The difference was this was how the redhead liked it. When he was tickling a big fellow like Balthus or Raphael, Sylvain would always leave his ribs open on purpose. When he was teasing a little one like Ashe or Cyril he would always leave one foot for them to get those little fingers on. He liked to get as good as he could get and this was his element.

Quan broke loose next and took hold of Prince Hrid. He grabbed the exhausted Niflan by the shoulders and dragged him onto his waist as he ripped that speedo off both of them. His cock slid right between Hrid's cheeks and his fingers found homes right beneath the prince's chest muscles. At first, his former commander tried to struggle his way off but as he became more accustomed to the feeling of Quan's cock inside him, and as his eyes were more drawn to the dancing lights of the fires, he found the resistance draining right out of him. Soon enough he was laughing through his moans as Quan's fingers tickled right beneath those bulging pecs and bounced him up and down on that hot rod he was mounted on.

---
Sylvain noticed how the tub was heating up all around and would whistle at the scene but Muspel was currently biting at the redhead's toes in desperation. While he was snickering it wasn't enough to tear those naughty fingers of the Gautier boy away from these big sexy feet he planned to take home with him. The ticklishness alone was something that would keep Sylvain on these but with how warm they were he was planning on sleeping on these.

That was Sylvain's plan at least until Frederick broke free of his bonds. In seconds the frenzied Ylissean hunk had scooped up the feet of not just Silly-vain and his new dragon friend but also one of those pale feet of Hrid's. He looked down at the bouquet he'd picked. His fingers danced along the soles of all three as the men all laughed and soon began moaning. Frederick's cock was a warm place for Hrid to put his other foot and soon all seven were entangled with each other, tickling away and losing their minds.

One by one they erupted.

---
Luke despite getting the least soon came explosively just from the stimulation of Zelot fucking his feet, the seed was eagerly scooped up by the man and used as a lubricant to go even faster. Quan went next busting right inside the once-proud Prince Hrid who had been moaning himself hoarse while getting one foot tickled and guiding the other to foot fuck a man. Next was Sylvain, he'd long lost his advantage after Frederick had gone to town on his foot but the feeling of the man's well-kept nails on his sole and how he kept running the head of his cock along that warm sole of Muspel's had him finally spill a hot load right along that foot.

Zelot had achieved even faster thrusting into Luke's soles thanks to the lube and soon paid him back with a spray of white to match the one he'd sprayed on him. Frederick was ever a picture of discipline, on his knees with three men's feet he was tending to he had willed himself for as long as he could but finally, he ended up spraying hot seed down his thigh thanks to Hrid's foot playing with his crotch. Muspel himself had been stroking himself since Freddy and Sylvain had gotten those feet of his. The sight of his slack-jawed Snowball with cum trickling out of his ass and out of his own speedo from the stimulation was enough for him. He'd been drooling at the sight and finally sprayed his lava out into the water.

All seven were exhausted as they floated there in the hot tub a divine being had made to debase them. None of them had the strength to get out as they just lay there moaning and pruning up. It barely registered in their minds how Hrid slipped from Quan's lap, under the water and never came back up. Sylvain let out a faint moan when Muspel's foot was taken from under his cheek where he'd been resting on it. Nobody noticed as their number dropped from seven to five.

The five ended up getting from the water slowly, wondering what had happened. None remembered what had happened and would all begin sore walks on pruny soles back to Askr where they would now have new....proclivities. Well, all but Sylvain. He remembered everything perfectly and had a blast as he replayed it in his mind later as he touched himself.

---
When Hrid awoke he was still in water but now it was indoors. He saw a blue-haired head pressed to his thigh and started as it turned to look at him.

"Alfonse?! What's happened?"

"Yay! You are awake! Papa Surtr will be so happy! You've been sleeping for so long! He was upset that he missed all the fun! He had to get the whole set of course!"

"The...what" realization overtook Hrid's face as he heard it. Mad laughter he knew, the voices making made his heart sink. He looked about the bath chambers and saw many faces he'd set out within the various other group tubs. His sisters Fjorm, Gunnthra, and Ylgr as well. Even the Divine Dragon of his land Nifl herself was there!

---
In one tub he saw Gunnthra throwing her head back and forth as she laughed. Princess Laegjarn had her ankles beneath her arm and was tracing a finger along his elder sister's soles. He'd always been surprised he and her had matching shoe sizes even if she'd always played it off with a giggle. Now Laegjarn teased the quiet princess about these massive snowdrifts as she teased a finger along and laughed at the blush she was making come out. His sister tried to shake her off but that just earned her breasts a quick footsie tickle from Laegjarn's own massive foot.

Gunnthra's elite squad hadn't been spared capture and Hel herself sat in the center of the tub looking serene despite being surrounded by several women laughing their minds away.

Clammy hands that looked to belong to those that had drowned pawed and kneaded at the mage Sonya's flat stomach. A piece of tape over her lips kept her quiet and added to the scene. The purple-haired mage tried to keep herself from moving too much as the hands scribbled broken nails along her stomach for one reason. One pinched her belly button and she squirmed to illustrate. The second her back bent even an inch more hands came from the water and began scribbling fingers along the undersides of the woman's breasts. She shrieked into her gag and tried to get back but it seemed harder every time.

Dithorba was a skilled and ruthless warrior every time that Hrid had seen her. So it was hard for his mind to rationalize this green-haired wreck he was seeing now. The woman shook side in mad hysteria but Hrid couldn't see why until she finally turned her face skyward. Streaming along her face were jet-black centipedes fresh from the grave. Their thousand little legs pinched her skin and made her laugh her mind away as they marched beneath her nose, behind her ears, up and down her cheeks, and all along her sensitive neck. Worse still was that her shaking had dislodged one and it had become stuck between her breasts. It flailed its body about trying to pull itself loose and as Dithorba sunk lower into the water its panic became more evident.

Ethlyn was in a unique position compared to the others. Unlike the other two, she had been pulled right into Hel's lap in the center of the tub. Her ankles were propped up out of the water and kept there by a pair of skeletal hands. This meant that the noblewoman's secret shame was on display for all to see. Like Hrid she also shared a foot size with an Older Sibling but it was different when it was a little sister who had size 13 feet. They stood there unmolested surprisingly even as Ethlyn pulled and bucked wildly. Hrid had no idea what was happening there as all he saw was Hel whispering to the Chalphy noblewoman.

"My look at those big feet of yours...how unseemly. Why do those look like feet that belong to the kind of girl who would throw herself onto the front lines? Why I wonder what could happen to feet like those there...perhaps some mercenary would rip the soles of her boots off and..."

Ethlyn's eyes bulged at the words for her and wiggled her toes in abject fear whispered to her promises of what was to come for her here in Muspel.

---
In another tub, he saw his younger sister Fjorm doing her best to hold on. The girl was trying to keep her composure for her squad's sake but was clearly close to cracking. Laevateinn was merciless as her fingers zipped along her soles from where they were trapped. He had to admit that the idea of trapping ankles in water-wings to keep the feet at the end of them floating up out of the water was something he hadn't expected.

Fjorm's soles were quickly reddening as Laevateinn's fingers zipped along them at rough speeds. Her toes were savaged, her arches ravaged and her heels pinched as the normally composed princess broke out into deep belly laughter common to his family. Her squadmates had already succumbed to mad laughter and her voice joined their chorus.

The female version of Byleth's large feet had their toes bent back to draw them taut. Larvateinn leaned in and was peppering them with bites and kisses in random order to keep from being able to brace. Her soles were already peppered with lipstick and bite marks along the large canvases.

Marisa surprisingly hadn't been relieved of her shoes when she was shown to the baths. Her open-toed booties were poking out of the water but afforded her no protection. They hindered her as they pushed the woman's toes together. Laevateinn poking her fingers into the tops meant there was nowhere for her toes to go as he twirled them between the ticklish digits.

Lyn had it the worst of the four. While Laevateinn was indeed tickling those soft Sacaen soles like a devil just like the others, she was also running her toes along the woman's legs and thighs to get her even better. The girl's laughter mixed with Fjorm's to form a symphony of madness.

---
In another tub, Helbindi was assigned to Ylgr's squad but the scene was quite different. The muscled axeman was the one pounding his fists in frustration as his pectorals were poked and squeezed by the youngest Nifl Royal. She poked all along the muscles as he struggled to get a grip on her and her companions.

The young versions of Marth and Merric swam around at the bottom of the tub poking the tops of the man's big feet as he chortled. Any attempt he made to kick them away just exposed his meaty soles to the pair of scamps poking fingers and scribbling nails.

Helbindi's grasping arms had caught Ewan by the scruff of his neck but he couldn't do anything with his captured crybaby due to how Ross was currently working a feather along his knuckles to try and get him to drop his friend. Helbindi wasn't about call for help though so even as he sank beneath the water and was submerged in a flock of tickly little piranha pipsqueaks he only laughed. It took Ylgr holding his ankle but soon his sole was being ravaged by 60 tiny fingers that all fit comfortably as he howled.

---
Not that Surtr would aid him. The massive tyrant was playing dragon hunter as tickled away at the captive chests of both Muspel and Nifl. He paid special attention to the breasts of both and laughed at how the two looked into the swirling magic that Loki conjured before them to make them bend to his will.

"I did always like dragons! Especially ticklish dragons!"

Muspel's booming laughter and Nifl's belly laughs both blended together to make the room absolutely deafening with the sound of echoing laughter. Hrid's head was spinning as he saw Alfonse produce a scrub brush and approach his chest. The Prince had no control of his body as a stranger spoke in his voice and pulled his fellow corrupted royal close.

"Is it finally my turn? I've been waiting to have my titties tickled for sooooo long~"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back