• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving to the Bay Area

Emberr

Hello!

I will be moving back home in the Bay Area in March/April and I was curious what the tickle scene is like? I can see there might be a gathering that occurs. Do folx feel like it's an active scene? Do you find there are a good amount of ticklephiles?

Just gathering information as I am excited to hopefully bring the community together!

-Emberr

Last edited:
There is a group on fetlife roostert runs, at least the last time I checked. I think there are a lot of us around but not all that many who want to go to munches or play publicly. I've talked to a number of folks who only want to meet one on one. The gender ratio of events has historically skewed greatly towards men which may or may not be what you want. My involvement is on hiatus and may be out of date but if you have more specific questions, I can try to answer the next time I check in here.

Emberr - first, I'm really glad you will be joining our community! We were getting it going nicely in 2019 before Covid hit, and now are waiting for the indoor mask requirements to be lifted so we can start having events again. I am cautiously optimistic that we can revive the scene in the bay area, but I think it will take 2-3 years at least to build it to a robust size. AquaFeline mentions the gender imbalance, which is always an issue for mixed-gender events, but that is characteristic of the kink world generally. In my experience, women and trans folk are proportionally more likely to show up for events than men are. We have not had fewer than 25% women at our parties, even though the percent who RSVP is usually less than that. On the east coast, the history is that the percentages have evened out over time, and I hope we can approach that too. Also, LindyFeather and I are now co-organizing. I have been told by successful tickling event organizers in the northeast and mid-atlantic region that having women as organizers and hosts is very important for moving toward gender parity in attendance and participation.

We have some key advantages here in the bay: A truly great party space in oakland, multiple people with tickling event organizing experience (including AquaFeline herself), a strong bdsm/kink history, and being centrally located between the major cities of the west coast. I hope we can capitalize on all of that in the next few years and would welcome your help in whatever ways interest you. :)

Rooster T

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back