• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mom and daughter gets tickled by an illusionist f/ff

saratk

TMF Master
Gina and her daughter Lisa had no idea they would be a target for kidnapping...they lived fairly simple lives. Gina, an accountant, Lisa, just finishing her first year in college, and the husband of the family, had always been the stay at home dad following his dreams....a magician. He had been interested in that from the time he was very young...He would perform at talent shows at his high school, where he developed a rivalry with another Magician, "The Amazing Renee"...being a female in the industry, she always felt left out, and felt that her rival, Jack had taken a lot of her local gigs...she moved out of state for a while, but was not able to make anything happen in that new market....So back home, with Jack stealing business from her, and she remembered in high school, he would use his now wife, Gina as his "lovely assistant." How cute...Gina soon after stopped, and suggested he find someone who was actually interested in this field...she was supportive, but it really wasn't her thing...to bad...she's damn sexy, and any fan of magic would kill to have her in front of them.... Renee decided to make that a reality for herself, so she kidnapped not only Jack's wife, but her lovely daughter Lisa. The two of them sit unconcious and tied in chairs...Renee waits for them to awaken to show them what she has in mind for them....

Renee was a very pretty woman, the same age as Gina, 45, she had dark, wavy hair that she wore up, stark black rimmed glasses, wore dark shades of make up, that was a stark difference from her snow white skin. She almost always appeared wearing black for the most part, in different variations...depending on the illusion she was putting on...that is the same with her assistants...she would be very creative with their costuming to make sure they had something fun and sexy that was their little secret...maybe a pair of panties that had a naughty word written on them... you wouldn't think that would matter, since they audience might not see it, but it was important to Renee, and she would inspect to make sure they wore exactly what she had laid out for them, and if she discovered anything was missing, there would be consenquences.

Gina and Lisa were also gorgeous..Gina had blonde hair, which she wore up in a ponytail, and normally was a pretty formal serious person, but today is dressed casually...she was a bit more tan with big brown eyes...Lisa was fairly shy, also dressed casually with long light brown hair that she wore down, and hit just above her shoulders. The two of them didn't see what was coming when they were captured and rendered unconcious, and they have no idea what is in store for them. Lisa certainly doesn't know Renee....the real drama of the relationship betweek her and her dad is pretty much ancient history, but Gina is well aware of who she is, how she is threatened by her husband, however she had no idea she was back in town. She would certainly be surprised to see her, and never would have expected her to go to such lengths to get to him and his family.

The two ladies flutter their eyes and are roused right around the same time...as they find themselves in a tiny, dark, rustic basement, surrounded by cement walls, floors and dim lighting they both gasp, realizing they woke up somewhere very unsafe, very unsure of what their future is and the level of danger they are in. Their anxiety rises....at this time Renee is not visible...but she hears their heavy breathing and whispers, so she knows this is her cue to enter "the stage."

Gina and Lisa, thinking they are alone hear the sound of high heels clacking slowly and casually on the hard cement floor, see a shadow emerge from the shadows and in a pool of light, Renee is relieved. "RENEE!" Gina shout whispers after a sharp gasp. Renee stands confidently leaning her body weight to one leg and her arms crossed. She calmly smiles and casually says "Hi Gina...is this your daughter? It's nice to meet you... Lisa right?" Gina snaps at this adversary. "DON'T you dare talk to her....you deal with me. What the HELL is the matter with you??? Why did you do this?? What do you want??" Renee remains calm. "That will become clear...so Renee, you were a really excellent assistant to your husband...I really enjoyed your work, and was a little jealous that I never got to work with you....also I wanted to meet your lovely daughter! I don't think I've ever seen you before my dear, you would be wonderful in this industry. you have wonderful legs. Are you a dancer?" Gina snapped at her again as Lisa looked at her mother, confused at who this is, what the history is, and how to answer "I'll say it again, DON'T talk to her...now tell me what you want, so we can settle this and get out of here...."

Renee chuckles softly and says "Oh, there's nothing to settle....but you are here for a very specific reason..." With some flourish of a true show-woman, Renee whips of coverings of two tricks standing in front of the ladies...she placed them perfectly so any sunlight coming through the windows would light them perfectly....it is the classic "zig zag" illusion and the "thin model" illusion... both of which both magicians were famous for, but in different ways....Lisa looks at her mom in confusion....Renee and Gina share a look....Renee satisfied, Gina shooting threatening daggers to her in her binds.

Renee wheels over the classic "zig zag" illusion...a box that is nearly six feet tall, about the size of a coffin standing up, with a cartoonish figure of a woman wearing a tiny black thong...there is a face sized hole at the face, a small hole at the hand, a hole at the feet, and something that is not as common for this illusion....two extra holes where the breasts lay. Gina has no idea what she could have up her sleeve, but has a sense of "what's the worse that could happen?" Maybe she has some freakish fantasy to perform the trick with her....something she was never able to do when they were younger...if doing this stupid trick for her gets her off and then they are let go, she guesses no harm, but she watches her, in her binds like a hawk...what does she actually have in mind? What could all this be for? Is it a pride thing? This all seems completely insane, all of the old feelings of the past start brewing in Gina again..starting to wonder if she was doing anything to get to her husband, or worse her daughter...after making it all about her for so long, thinking about anything happening to her daughter turned her internally into a bit of a mamma bear.

Renee walks over to Lisa, puts her hand on the back of her head, and just says "Hey Lisa, darling? SLEEP" Lisa immediately goes limp, fully asleep. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??!" shouts Gina. "SHHHHSHHHHHHhhhhh, it's fine! she will be fine, I just am a hypnotist on the side, it's not something I've worked into the act, but maybe something to consider." Renee says, trying to comfort Gina. Needing to support her full body weight, Renee holds Lisa's body, so it doesn't completely slink down unties her, which completely confuses GIna..."Why in the hell is she being let out? couldn't she just run if she comes to?" Renee leads Lisa to "center stage", essentially a few feet in front of her mom. Renee does a bit more hypnosis gestures and says "STRIP!" suddenly, without any music behind her, begins removing her clothes under the power of hypnosis, seductively taking her shirt off..for her mom, undoing her bra, kicking her shoes off, slipping her socks off, and unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down to step out of them, revealing her G-string...something her mother would never expect to see...not to mention the G string had the words "Welcum" on it..this is not something Gina would EVER imagine for her daughter...it's for a different conversation, but would never think her daughter would have anything this vulgar on her...she has always been so sweet and innocent. Rene also rips off her bra, leaving her young breasts falling out...Lisa has no reaction to this, Gina would cover her eyes if she could.

Renee leads Lisa over, staggering, in a trance, she opens the front of the box of the zig zag illusion. Gina shouts from her binds "oh big woman! can force a poor girl to do your trick! I get it!" Renee ignores the shouts from the mom, knowing how satisfying it will be to do this in front of her. Renee leads her over to the box and has her step inside, guiding her head, foot, hand in the holes, they fit in perfectly and she shuts and locks the door. Once Lisa is locked in, Renee touches Lisa's daughter, pushes on it slightly and says "awake!" Lisa is suddenly awake, fluttering her eyes, and gasps, having no idea how she has been put in this position...mortified, as she is shy, suddenly realizing how undressed she is and the possibility of her mom seeing what was on her panties...she blushes deeply.

Renee looks over at Gina, who is struggling, hardly able to witness this, and says "Are you familiar with what happens next??" Gina, fuming that this is happening right in front of her eyes, answers "of course I do! My HUSBAND does the same illusion, you asshole!" Renee grabs onto the blades, slaps them together, almost out of habit and plunges one into the chest area. "It's just not fair that I had to leave...that he had so much success....and you should have stayed...you were gorgeous, Gina!!!" Gina notices just how unhinged Renee is, She takes the second blade and puts it in the slots right around Lisa's thighs, and she yells "MOMMY!" right as it is plunged in with a large bang. Renee, still fuming and berating Gina about the past, breathes heavily and separates Lisa. pulling the top third of her to the right, and the bottom third to the left, leaving the middle where it is....

Now that Lisa is separated, Renee walks over to the box, gently flutters her fingers on her exposed nipples, Lisa shrieks, tries to push her body backwards but there is no room to do so.. she is forced to endure this as her mom is forced to look on...Her mom is mortified, throws her head to the side and closes her eyes, completely unable to see her innocent daughter in this position... Lisa looks over to her mom desperately through the face hole as if to need help...the fact that she can't rescue her crushes this mother.

Renee kneels down near Lisa's feet, her little bare foot sticking out of the foot hole, Gina knows this is a very innocent little joke in the illusion, a quick little tickle, but knowing Renee's seemingly sadistic side, and having strong knowledge of Lisa having very ticklish feet, this is going to be a major problem...Renee flickers her fingers on Lisa's ball of her exposed bare foot, and on her toes...she lets out a high pitched, feminine, young completely involuntary laugh, as she squeaks and begs for her mom's help. Renee tortures her poor little foot, Lisa unable to believe how ticklish she is, having never had her feet tickled while feeling so trapped.

Renee delights in Lisa's laughter, but is suddenly aware of Gina, and that although she loves the power of forcing her to watch this spectacle, but also begins focusing on the fact that she never got to experience her as a magician's assistant when they were younger...knowing she was fabulous, she for decades was so curious how she could be under her spell. This is her only opportunity to exploit these talents, her beauty and to investigate what it would be like to have that power over her and actually see and experience what she would be like in the scenario she has fantasized about for so long.

She walks over to Gina, stands in front of her. "Do you ever regret not going further as an assistant...you would have been truly fabulous. I can't explain why...well I could stand here for an hour and give you all the reasons, but I can't put my thoughts together simply....or do you regret never working with...a better illusionist?" Gina fires back, not holding back at all "First of all, my husband is far more talented than you...second. NO. I don't understand your insane fetish with me as an assistant, and it's never going to happen!!" Renee smiles with confidence. "Oh we'll see about that." Renee decides it's time to do this against Gina's will, since she seems to have no interest in volunteering, and revels in the ability to put her in this incredibly vulnerable position.

Renee walks over to Gina, and without much warning, just places her head on Gina's forehead and says "SLEEP" and Gina immediately goes limp in her binds, her head slumps forward. "MOM!" Lisa yells from her spot, where she can see what is happening. Renee continues "No worries, love, she's fine. When I say awake you will be awake and eager to serve me with any instructions I give....you will want to perform again...as an assistant, you love what we're doing, you love performing, and you will do as instructed without question...and..."AWAKE!" Gina lurches backwards, completely different, confused but curious about what is happening. "Oh HI Renee! what can I do for you? I'm excited to work with you!" Renee smiles "lets get you out of those binds, so you can do YOUR magic. She unties her, and Lisa tries to snap her out of the trance "Mom! Mom! you need to snap out of this! Help! Please mom! Please!" Renee reminds Lisa, the obvious "She can't understand you right now...she only hears me, as I am instructing everything she does....everything comes from me, so just relax. Everything is going to be fine...."

"Now, come over here" Renee walks Gina to her daughter's breasts...she comments "I don't know if you've ever seen a body that is actually detached, but this is pretty amazing. Don't her tits look amazing, just hanging out?" Clearly still in her trance, Gina admires them "oh yes! I think this is just great...her nipples are so gorgeous...may I touch them?" Renee smiles and says "please do. That's what I brought you over here for." As Gina's fingers extend and get closer, Lisa, tries, knowing there is no use, but lets out "Please mom no!" She's mortified that her own mother will be touching her in this way. Gina extends both index fingers closer to each of Lisa's exposed breasts, she wiggles as much as humanly possible in her trapped state and starts gently flicking and prodding her daughter's nipples, that start to get hard...not out of actual arousal, but similar to the inevitability of goose bumps when touched a certain way. Lisa screams and lets out a shriek "nooooo!!! mooom!!! leave them aloooone!!!! you have to snap out of thiihihiihihss! she starts to involuntarily giggle as her mom gently runs her fingers over the skin of her breasts, she clamps her eyes shut trying desperately to hold in any reactions, knowing that is all Renee wants, but it proves nearly impossible... Gina continues to robotically poke, prod, squeeze her breasts with a mechanical smile on her face.

Renee gently leads Gina over to where Lisa's feet are resting "Come over here my dear! Have a look at this!" Renee, gasps, does a double take at the fact that what appears to be her daughter's actual feet are removed from the rest of her body "Wait....how did you.....are those fake feet?" Renee, with her hands still on her shoulders shakes her head "oh no my dear. those are Lisa's actual feet...you can touch them if you'd like." With a devilish smile on her face, Gina says "I haven't done this in a while, but I do know she is pretty ticklish on her feet. That would be the true test!" She gets closer and examines the feet, seeing if they are truly real, and they are.. Lisa clamps her eyes shut "please mom....just ...... please don't touch me anymore. It's awful to see you like this. You need to snap out of this!" Gina laughs. "nonsense, my child...so you really can't move your feet? you can't escape if I were to touch them?" With great nervousness, and resignation, Lisa says to her impacted mother "no mom....I can't" Gina "tests" out the feet by gently scratching Lisa's arch....the electric feeling of ticklishness registers to her and she lets out an exclamation "ah! ah haha! ah! ok ok ok we get it! the feet are real! can you please stop??" Gina looks at Renee, and Renee encourages this behavior "I think it would be perfectly find if you continued...IF that's what you want." Lisa begs "please mom....no" In her state, the desire to be devilish outweighs everything and she scribbles her fingernails all over Lisa's poor soles and she squeals and giggles desperately, unable to move.

While Gina is still under Renee's spell, Renee leads her over to her favorite illusion...the classic saw in half trick. Having always admired Renee's work so many years ago as an assistant, something about putting her in this position as a mature mother adds a different level of excitement.

Renee, being under the spell, is perfectly happy and excited to be of service as Renee's assistant, something that would never happen in real life...Gina stare at the box and touches it, very impressed, takes her place at the side of it, just as she would as her husband's assistant, one hand on the box, a hip popped and one arm in the air with a big eager smile on her face, waiting to assist with this, her personal favorite trick she would perform with her husband. Renee pops the locks off the top of each section, and opens them. Gina, knowing what comes next, doesn't even need to be instructed what to do, She bends her knees, one at a time, reaches behind her, removing her heels, flourishing them a bit before dropping them to the floor, keeping her in tan nylons. Renee, presents her assistant to the audience of her daughter, plus having the presence of as if they are performing for a house of 1,000 does her moves with such flourish as if all of those eager, impressed, entertained eyes are on her. Gina steps up and lays in the box, laying her neck on the bottom half of one end of the box, and sticking her feet out the other end, she giggles nervously, just as she did over 20 years ago...Renee is truly able to see first hand as she was and how she would perform it with her husband if given that opportunity. With great flourish, she makes her way around the box, slamming the doors and locking them from the outside, trapping Gina in there, and unlike when she's use to participating in this trick, there is no other set of legs...it's all her in the box. Through all of this, her daughter, still in her divided state shouts at her mom trying to snap her out of the trance to no avail.

Once fully trapped in her coffin like box with just her head and feet sticking out, Renee walks over to Gina's head, touches it and announces the release of the spell, a simple "AWAKEN!" Suddenly, Gina is fully awake, and very confused, noticing that her body is trapped, all she can see is the ceiling and Renee's face above her. "What? What the hell??" What do you have me in?? What are you going to do with me??" she shouts, as she tries to squirm in the box, but it's a pretty tight space, and feeling of being trapped overwhelms her. "MOM! she has you in the saw in half trick! She's going to do it to you!" Renee, unable to see her daughter, but can hear her, she snaps at Renee. "Renee! This is enough. You have to stop this! You have a problem and you need help!" Renee laughs and mocks Gina who can't block anything, playing with her hair, poking her face, spinning the table around on it's wheels, taking full advantage of how trapped her captor is.

Renee saunters over to Gina's vulnerable trapped feet...Gina notices her feet are not only without shoes, but very trapped as she tries to pull them back, but the little holes in the box are not nearly big enough to pull them into the box. Knowing a quick tickle of the feet is a part of the trick once the model is divided is a thing, she becomes very scared...having always been the top half and never actually feeling the tickle, and just having to giggle on cue was her responsibility, she suddenly feels very vulnerable.

Renee, takes both of her hands and flickers them on Gina's vulnerable trapped feet causing her to immediately panic and cackle, the laugh that has never been heard onstage, always the fake laugh, but now the real laugh of what is produced with Gina's gorgeous feet being played with escapes, and it is different...a little more desperate.

Renee decided a perfect game would be perfect for her entertainent. She walked over to Lisa's removed body, and found the part that had her fingers visible....the area of her middle section that had her hand out, and brought it over to her mother's feet....she carried the middle section of her trick that had her dainty fingers sticking out and carried it over to her poor mother's vulnerable, ticklish feet. She instructed her, while holding the box near her mother's feet to give them a quick tickle. Lisa quickly fluttered her fingers, feeling her fingers on a pair of feet and hearing the sound of her mother's laughter and immediately stopped moving her fingers, knowing she was making her mother's life a little more difficult.

Renee decides to play a little game with her two captives. She gives them a challenge and announces it. "I have a challenge for the both of you....Lisa, you need to flick your fingers around, keep them active, I will put them on your mom's feet....your mom needs to keep herself from laughing for at least 60 seconds, I'll be timing it....once she's able to to do that, you both are free, but if she giggles or makes any sound before 60 seconds, you have to start over!....

Renee walks over to her laptop, turns the camera on, and broadcasts this on facebook live, where she has over 5,000 followers with the opportunity to tune in, including Gina's husband...who does tune into his daughter being divided into different pieces, one of which is right by a pair of feet....of his wife's....he knows exactly what Renee is trying to do to him, and sadly, it's working...Renee instructs Lisa to flick her fingers, and for Gina to stay silent...with gritting and bearing it, Gina tends to make it about 5 or 10 seconds without breakout out in laughter...there doesn't seem to be a way for her to be rescued from this....she can't hold in laughter when having fingers on her ticklish feet....She needs a miracle.

WOW. That was great! My favorite scenarios are "magic box"/boxed tickling.

Thank you for sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back