• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's going on with this Canelli pic?

gyobfan4

TMF Expert
proof.jpg

What's this all about?
The surviving male content from Canelli shows that guys were put in the other set of stocks and got tickled by female wenches/guards or whoever they're supposed to be so how come a guy is in this set with a male guard removing his shoes and socks?

There is also a video where a guy is filmed being tickled and behind the camera you can clearly hear another guy squealing as he's being tickled in the stocks females are usually in but that unseen video doesn't seem to exist. It was filmed as there was another guy with a camera.

So what is the deal with males at Canelli? Those of us that are interested in seeing the male videos just can't get any answers for some reason, can anyone shed any light on this.

Why does everyone seem reluctant with dicussing male renfaire content? I know the majority of members here will only engage if it's to do with females in the stocks but I've seen many posts over the years asking about male content so where are you all? It's not like it was 20 years ago on this forum where you would get attacked if you dared to ask about male content.

Why does everyone seem reluctant with dicussing male renfaire content? I know the majority of members here will only engage if it's to do with females in the stocks but I've seen many posts over the years asking about male content so where are you all? It's not like it was 20 years ago on this forum where you would get attacked if you dared to ask about male content.

If I'm not mistaken, the majority of the members of this forum prefer */f content.
I'm not against */m content at all; I just don't have any interest in it.

If I'm not mistaken, the majority of the members of this forum prefer */f content.
I'm not against */m content at all; I just don't have any interest in it.

Yes the majority here are into female tickling only which is what I meant with people only engaging if it is a female but also many have asked about male content but that's it they only ask and don't discuss anything. Then there are some who hint about male content out there but won't say anymore which makes it very difficult.

I'm guessing there would have been more male content had it not been for those homophobic female obssessed renfaire fans who used to throw tantrums at the mere mention of males in the stocks. That kind sure do like to kill things off if it doesn't suit them, very strange way to behave.

You say you're not interested in the male content and don't have anything against it which is fine (if only the other kind had this mentality) but can I ask if you came across any years ago as I've been told a few times on here that collectors used to discard any male content and I've only been here just over 10 years so don't know how many I missed out on.

Maybe it's not that people are deliberately depriving you of the information because they're afraid of watching dudes getting tickled so much as that nobody knows what's happening in this 30 year old picture from a place infamous for the lack of solid information about it.

Maybe it's not that people are deliberately depriving you of the information because they're afraid of watching dudes getting tickled so much as that nobody knows what's happening in this 30 year old picture from a place infamous for the lack of solid information about it.

Yes you are right about the lack of solid information but it is common knowledge that most renfaire fans are very anti-male and I have been told a fair few times now that many collectors in the past would delete or destroy any footage of males and even go to lengths to make sure that none would even circulate like the female videos! It's crazy behaviour.

Not crazy, they're just into women and they do not care. That's why they delete it. It's not great behaviour, but it's understandable. Many people are egoists.

But why delete, if you can sell it? That's why I think there still is content you are looking for. Try italian or french forums :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back