• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of this user!

FireAndLighting

TMF Regular
This user name "ZachTickles02" is not to be trusted and should be removed.

I'm not entirely sure what made him message me, it's possible he saw my request for a willing lee in the state of Oklahoma and decided to use that as a reason to make the first contact. He messages me asking him if I'd want to tickle his girlfriend. I was skeptical at first, but I've seen this stuff happen from time to time, and we're on a tickling site, so I didn't really think much of it outside of it being an off request. We messaged back and forth a few times going over the details until I ask if I could see a picture of her. He tells me to text him so he could show me.

I never gave him my name, but I texted him, asking him if he's actually okay with this. He said that both he and his girlfriend were both over the age of 18, and I asked if she'd be okay with admitting her age and consent on a video in case something like this actually happened. We continue to talk back and forth, he shows me a few pictures of the potential ticklee, I offer to compensate for fuel for their travels if we were to actually meet. Then... it all goes downhill at the drop of a hat.

Out of nowhere, just a few minutes ago as I'm writing this, he starts asking me if I have autism, then calls me creepy and that I sound like a rapist, and that he will be contacting the police. Luckily I have proof that what he's accusing me of isn't real.

I don't understand people. If the police want to investigate me, fine. It'll be awkward as hell showing them all my artwork and stuff, but I really hope this comes back and bites him on the ass...HARD!

Ugh, at least you have all the proof. That he (or she) is setting people up for blackmail.

Last edited:
I've often wondered if the TON of pictures this guy posted were legitimate or not. I'm ASSUMING that they are, for the most part, because I've never seen any of those girls on any other sites or clips.

Something has always seemed a bit off about his content though.

Anyways, sorry this happened to you.

I've often wondered if the TON of pictures this guy posted were legitimate or not. I'm ASSUMING that they are, for the most part, because I've never seen any of those girls on any other sites or clips.

Something has always seemed a bit off about his content though.

Anyways, sorry this happened to you.

All it takes is to go onto DeviantArt and save a bunch of pictures of people to your computer. There's no shortage of pictures of models, actresses, and whatnot on that site.

All it takes is to go onto DeviantArt and save a bunch of pictures of people to your computer. There's no shortage of pictures of models, actresses, and whatnot on that site.

Fair enough. I think my concern with this guys content was always around consent or whether the girls fully understood what they were agreeing to.

Fair enough. I think my concern with this guys content was always around consent or whether the girls fully understood what they were agreeing to.

I mean, if I were running a tickle studio or got into contact with a woman who was willing to be a ticklee, I'd probably make sure to know what her boundaries are. But I wouldn't lay a finger on them until they have looked into the camera, said their name, agree with the terms, and outright say they consent to be tickled.

The best thing us users of the forum can do whenever we are dealing with any type of annoying member on here is to report said member to a mod. If the mods don't know what is going on they can't act accordingly.

I mean, if I were running a tickle studio or got into contact with a woman who was willing to be a ticklee, I'd probably make sure to know what her boundaries are. But I wouldn't lay a finger on them until they have looked into the camera, said their name, agree with the terms, and outright say they consent to be tickled.

That's great, with a respected Safeword, but otherwise if the model is new and doesn't understand what s/he's really getting into with a sleazy producer that won't help her.

Even watching a clip doesn't compare to really experiencing actual torture....

If they're on video *after a session with a Safeword, I'd be more inclined to believe they're ok, especially if it's their first time trying something more intense.

This user name "ZachTickles02" is not to be trusted and should be removed.

I'm not entirely sure what made him message me, it's possible he saw my request for a willing lee in the state of Oklahoma and decided to use that as a reason to make the first contact. He messages me asking him if I'd want to tickle his girlfriend. I was skeptical at first, but I've seen this stuff happen from time to time, and we're on a tickling site, so I didn't really think much of it outside of it being an off request. We messaged back and forth a few times going over the details until I ask if I could see a picture of her. He tells me to text him so he could show me.

I never gave him my name, but I texted him, asking him if he's actually okay with this. He said that both he and his girlfriend were both over the age of 18, and I asked if she'd be okay with admitting her age and consent on a video in case something like this actually happened. We continue to talk back and forth, he shows me a few pictures of the potential ticklee, I offer to compensate for fuel for their travels if we were to actually meet. Then... it all goes downhill at the drop of a hat.

Out of nowhere, just a few minutes ago as I'm writing this, he starts asking me if I have autism, then calls me creepy and that I sound like a rapist, and that he will be contacting the police. Luckily I have proof that what he's accusing me of isn't real.

I don't understand people. If the police want to investigate me, fine. It'll be awkward as hell showing them all my artwork and stuff, but I really hope this comes back and bites him on the ass...HARD!
You didn't give him your name, so there's no reason for you to worry about anything. Forget it.

Thank you for making us aware!

I hate that this happens and builds paranoia in the community but putting the information out there let's us know we don't have to hide this bizarre and indecent activity when it happens to us.

Hopefully it also encourages the rest of the people like Zach to stay away and not ruin it for the rest of us.

Good luck out there hopefully this doesn't happen again to you

I'm surprised he's even still allowed on the forum...

Nobody has contacted me about this, I'm hearing about it for the first time right now. If someone has a message they can forward or a screen cap, I will take action.

I've still got the texts, messages, and his number. Do you want me to send you a PM with links?

(Edit) I've sent you the links to our entire conversation in a private message.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that stuff with me, I have shut down his account. He may resurface under a new one. If that happens, let me know.

So sorry this happened to you. People like him try their best to ruin this wonderful community for everyone. Stay strong and don't let this one bad experience get to you.

Just to add to the thread. I killed various versions of this guys account at least 3 times in the past. I'd thought he'd finally left, but I never heard about this threads original issue and thus was unaware.

He's been a cosistant issue over the years, and will probably pop back up with a new name. Just point us at him when he does.

Myriads

I asked if she'd be okay with admitting her age and consent on a video in case something like this actually happened

JSYK this isn't sufficient enough to cover your ass, legally. Check her ID and take a photo of it. She can say her age is whatever she wants it to be whether it's on camera or not.

I realize there was no gf and that this loser was just trolling you, but for future reference, always check ID.

People....Always inform the moderators!! If they don't know the problems , they'll never be able to come up with a solution.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back